ddlcpc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ddlcpc
Member since 2007 • 887 Posts

I see non.. i can play few console exclusive on my pc and not interested in rest so far except for upcoming sunset overdrive and games like F2P behind pay-wall doesn't make sense.. don't care about it features as its nothing new so, I don't see any advantage

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

If you have a 720p television, you don't have to upgrade to get the most out of it visually.

BUT can that tv do 792p? Think about it, you won't get that extra 72p that screams next gen from xbone.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

@Krelian-co: Follow the link grasshoppa. Seriously though, you asked what games. I gave you two off the top of my head. You want to know specifics? Man-up and do the research. I'm not going to research it for you and give you an itemized report. You need to take charge of your knowledge and do the research. This is how we educate ourselves and it's why we can has nice things. Grow up. Become responsible. Get educated. Get a job.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

It is a great water cooler and you don't need to upgrade your 720p tv to play games on it.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Krelian-co

@softwaregeek said:

@Krelian-co: Follow the link grasshoppa. Seriously though, you asked what games. I gave you two off the top of my head. You want to know specifics? Man-up and do the research. I'm not going to research it for you and give you an itemized report. You need to take charge of your knowledge and do the research. This is how we educate ourselves and it's why we can has nice things. Grow up. Become responsible. Get educated. Get a job.

hhahaha you don't answer because you don't have an answer, how titanfall uses the cloud? you don't have a fuking clue, bu bu microsoft said true innovation! HAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for trying to make bs tho.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

@Krelian-co: you didn't follow the link. sigh. you can lead a horse to water....There's many ways to utilize the cloud. I know, because I'm a cloud software developer. I don't have the specifics of how they used it. Just because you don't understand how something works doesn't mean that it doesn't work. Like I said, grow up, do the research, get a job. Pay some taxes. Become a civilized human being. Get a girlfriend. Have some kids. Gain some perspective on life. There's no reason to use that kind of language either.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Krelian-co

@softwaregeek said:

@Krelian-co: you didn't follow the link. sigh. you can lead a horse to water....There's many ways to utilize the cloud. I know, because I'm a cloud software developer. I don't have the specifics of how they used it. Just because you don't understand how something works doesn't mean that it doesn't work. Like I said, grow up, do the research, get a job. Pay some taxes. Become a civilized human being. Get a girlfriend. Have some kids. Gain some perspective on life. There's no reason to use that kind of language either.

So are you telling me you didn't notice anything different or any use of the cloud on those games since you can't even explain a single use of it, not even by personal experience and you don't have "the specifics of it" but since microsoft said so we should be ok with it!

hey great job making your point, please do tell me more about my personal life since you obviously cannot make any argument about the cloud.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#60  Edited By YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

BUT can that tv do 792p? Think about it, you won't get that extra 72p that screams next gen from xbone.

No.....no, it can't.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@sukraj said:

better exclusives and better controller

Those are both opinions which the majority of gamers and critics disagree with on both options.

Proof?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Wii U has gamepad, motion controller gaming, free online

PS4 advantages is better graphics, better frame rate, cheaper online, more games and better Playstation PLUS games.

What are Xbox One advantages? Kinect was but because Microsoft dropped this, now we have no Kinect games. Games with Gold costs more than PlaystationPlus and has weaker games. What are fair Xbox One advantages over Wii U and PS4?

XB1 is a media hub. While its primary focus is still games, it has a lot of non-gaming features.

XBoxLive is better than PSN, and I like Xbox games better than Playstation games (at least, the ones I have played).

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

@Krelian-co said:

No.....no, it can't.

Strange since The One is the only console in history to Launch with a game running 1080P 60 fps... weird eh? :P

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Krelian-co

@SecretPolice said:

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

@Krelian-co said:

No.....no, it can't.

Strange since The One is the only console in history to Launch with a game running 1080P 60 fps... weird eh? :P

You mean the corridor racer with last gen graphics and no real time weather or reflections and carton people in the stands?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 SecretPolice

@Krelian-co:

Typical goal post movement since all cows ever say is 1080P, 1080P, 1080P repeat a thousand times and yet FM5 goes One better and delivers the 60 fps to boot. I don't expect intellectual honesty from the cows though so carry on I guess. :P

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

MS saw how shitty Kinect(lol) really is and dropped it. Gamers won.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#68 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

There's no advantages right now tbh. MS fucked up the Bone badly, and sent out a mixed message about what it was supposed to be now they're trying to revamp that focus and do what it was actually supposed to do play games, but even then at the moment it's weaker than the competition, and most 360 people have jumped onto PS4, I'm sure Halo will sell tons of copies and all, But i'll wait to get a bone, if I didn't win my PS4 I probably would've waited as well, honestly right now WiiU is the best thing out there next gen wise.

Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
___gamemaster__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ___gamemaster__  Online
Member since 2009 • 3347 Posts

kinect.. oh they abandon it so none.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

@Krelian-co:

Typical goal post movement since all cows ever say is 1080P, 1080P, 1080P repeat a thousand times and yet FM5 goes One better and delivers the 60 fps to boot. I don't expect intellectual honesty from the cows though so carry on I guess. :P

The goal posts never moved you've just completely missed the point the entire time. The issue is the difference in power and graphical capabilities, res and framerate are just two metrics that are the easiest to measure, to compare objectively and are often the difference in multiplats.

If you think it's just about 1080p then that's on your own inability to read the situation. Ironic talking about intellectual honesty when you choose to be blind to the actual argument.

starwolf474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 starwolf474
Member since 2013 • 989 Posts

Best online service and best controller

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@delta3074 said:

@kinectthedots said:

@sukraj said:

Those are both opinions which the majority of gamers and critics disagree with on both options.

Proof?

Common knowledge fanboy.

You aren't new to this. You are a MS fangirl, cool but accept the reality of things and stop acting like a child when someone points it out.

Almost all of the most critically exclusive games last gen were Sony exclusives the other portion were Nintendo exclusives. xbox had one stand out game of last generation the month after PS3 and wii were released (gears of War) After that it was all Sony and Nintendo. Not going to waste time telling you what you already know because you and a few xbot fanboys believe xbox games are the best things ever made.

Also there have been several comparisons done for PS4 and xbone controllers this gen and PS4 has overwhelmingly been favored in those comparisons.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By SecretPolice

@hoosier7 said:

@SecretPolice said:

@Krelian-co:

The goal posts never moved you've just completely missed the point the entire time. The issue is the difference in power and graphical capabilities, res and framerate are just two metrics that are the easiest to measure, to compare objectively and are often the difference in multiplats.

If you think it's just about 1080p then that's on your own inability to read the situation. Ironic talking about intellectual honesty when you choose to be blind to the actual argument.

Really, really, eh, perhaps your first visit to SW? Yeah right, typical, you should read the post I responded to since as always, it's just cows saying 720P box or something like that without any other criteria. Just Forgetaboutit the SP's on to ya. :P

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#74 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

I'm a fan of the impulse triggers, exclusives and the dedicated servers. Other than that, all of the Xbox One's benefits - of which there are many - are ancillary to gaming. So if you are into having a more video game centric console, the PS4 is probably the way to go unless you are married to the Xbox exclusives. But the Xbox One does have many cool features I utilize regularly... they just aren't game-related.

Vecna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Vecna
Member since 2002 • 3425 Posts

It has no advantages. It is a shitty console. Just like its cousin the PS4, it is a watered down pc with almost none of the functionality.

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SYSTEM-REBOOT
Member since 2014 • 658 Posts

@Vecna said:

It has no advantages. It is a shitty console. Just like its cousin the PS4, it is a watered down pc with almost none of the functionality.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#77 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9394 Posts

yeah I know if it weren't for the focus on motion-controls I'd have a wiiu....oh wait you were saying it's an advantage?

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

Well, first and foremost for me its advantages is its excluisve games. I'm a huge Halo and Gears fan. It starts there, and then branches off to smaller titles like Forza and Fable, Killer Instinct, and then new IP's like Sourcebound, Sunset Overdrive, and Quantum Break. Games are always first and of course its up to opinion. Titanfall isn't excluisve, but I don't game on PC and its not available on PS4. No interest in the 360 version.

Next for the One is features. Again, subjective if they don't interest you., But the Snap and quick-start ability, the NFL app, TV via voice commands, entire OS navigation via voice commands, voice command for recording gameplay. Those are features I greatly enjoy and got them out of the box. Kinect does a ton for features, especially Twitch and Upload Studio. Its an advantage in my eyes if those features matter to you.

Exclusive games and features with Kinect are big advantages MS has. But that's to me. I'm not impressed enough by the PS4's visuals to buy one, so that advantage for that console is lost on me as I'm perfectly fine with the Xbox One's visual capabilities. Sony has some amazing franchises and that is an advantage. I just haven't jumped in. As for the WII-U only Zelda and Beyonetta are the only advantages it has. But at the end of the day is all about your personal preference. No one is wrong. Its just what you like/value.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#79  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@Syn_Valence said:

Xbone is better at failing than ps4

That . I cant think a single thing that Xbone does better than a PS4 unlike last gen with X360. A single one.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@Vecna said:

PS4 is $400. That is an advantage.

Paying $400 to build a PC won't yield the advantages that having a $400 PS4 will give especially when you consider the exclusives.

Consoles will play at least 85% of the best high profile games this gen and PS4 will play them better than most PC setups right now. Not having to upgrade or changes hardware and still play the best games coming out in the next 5 to 8 years is a pretty good advantage if you ask me.

Vecna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Vecna
Member since 2002 • 3425 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@Vecna said:

PS4 is $400. That is an advantage.

Paying $400 to build a PC won't yield the advantages that having a $400 PS4 will give especially when you consider the exclusives.

Consoles will play at least 85% of the best high profile games this gen and PS4 will play them better than most PC setups right now. Not having to upgrade or changes hardware and still play the best games coming out in the next 5 to 8 years is a pretty good advantage if you ask me.

That is only an advantage if your living at the poverty income level.

Ozias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Ozias
Member since 2006 • 26 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

better exclusives, at least so far.

titanfall (console exclusive)

sunset overdrive

d4

quantum break

i guess master chief collection

Titanfall - Xbone, Xbox 360 and PC

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 shawn30

@Krelian-co said:

@SecretPolice said:

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

@Krelian-co said:

No.....no, it can't.

You mean the corridor racer with last gen graphics and no real time weather or reflections and carton people in the stands?

Yeah, the one that sold over a million copies and reviewed great here. That one:)

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

It has KSR,the GOAT.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#85 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

A marginally more appealing exclusive lineup for the next 12 months. Which isn't saying much since both it and the PS4's is incredibly lacklustre and really demonstrating that we didn't need a new generation of consoles at all.

That, and a better online system that comes from Microsoft's experience with the previous Xbox's.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

I guess a little game call COD Ghost on PS4 never existed eh.? :p

@shawn30 said:

Well, first and foremost for me its advantages is its excluisve games. I'm a huge Halo and Gears fan. It starts there, and then branches off to smaller titles like Forza and Fable, Killer Instinct, and then new IP's like Sourcebound, Sunset Overdrive, and Quantum Break. Games are always first and of course its up to opinion. Titanfall isn't excluisve, but I don't game on PC and its not available on PS4. No interest in the 360 version.

Next for the One is features. Again, subjective if they don't interest you., But the Snap and quick-start ability, the NFL app, TV via voice commands, entire OS navigation via voice commands, voice command for recording gameplay. Those are features I greatly enjoy and got them out of the box. Kinect does a ton for features, especially Twitch and Upload Studio. Its an advantage in my eyes if those features matter to you.

Exclusive games and features with Kinect are big advantages MS has. But that's to me. I'm not impressed enough by the PS4's visuals to buy one, so that advantage for that console is lost on me as I'm perfectly fine with the Xbox One's visual capabilities. Sony has some amazing franchises and that is an advantage. I just haven't jumped in. As for the WII-U only Zelda and Beyonetta are the only advantages it has. But at the end of the day is all about your personal preference. No one is wrong. Its just what you like/value.

That is an advantage for you not for the average consumer many people like Uncharted and don't like Halo,so there for the PS4 has the advantage see.?

You can use voice commands on PS4 and don't need the camera to do it..

Snap 1 button push on my remote an i am watching cable,so yeah is a redundant crap.

Exclusive wise sony mop the floor with MS and this is a FACT not my opinion look at TLOU new series,greatly awarded and 7 million sold in 1 year,on a console that was 7 years old.

@Vecna said:

I guess that make 88% of steam poor they don't have hardware stronger than the PS4,and 47% carry dual core..lol

I guess only a handful of hermits actually over PS4 levels on PC,which mean you are a minority which barely any one cares about..

Most played game on Steam Dota 2 a game that runs on a X800 and a Pentium 4..lol

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife: Large penis?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Vecna said:

I guess that make 88% of steam poor they don't have hardware stronger than the PS4,and 47% carry dual core..lol

I guess only a handful of hermits actually over PS4 levels on PC,which mean you are a minority which barely any one cares about..

Most played game on Steam Dota 2 a game that runs on a X800 and a Pentium 4..lol

How is that a bad thing again?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 SecretPolice

@tormentos:

Eh, left out " Exclusive " so sue me. :P

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

it has teh Haloz

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#91  Edited By jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

Benefits? lol, oh my...

It's the best paper-weight of the 3?

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Was Kinect even advantage, I seen it as a gimmick that just added to the price of Xbox One, had it launched £100 cheaper without it the console may have sold better.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#93  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

Its like any console. Only reason to get one over the other is if you prefer the games that are coming out on it but not on the others. At this point I do. I guess you could factor in the controller but I haven't had enough time with the DS4 to really compare fairly.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 shawn30
@tormentos said:

I guess a little game call COD Ghost on PS4 never existed eh.? :p

@shawn30 said:

That is an advantage for you not for the average consumer many people like Uncharted and don't like Halo,so there for the PS4 has the advantage see.?

You can use voice commands on PS4 and don't need the camera to do it..

Snap 1 button push on my remote an i am watching cable,so yeah is a redundant crap.

Exclusive wise sony mop the floor with MS and this is a FACT not my opinion look at TLOU new series,greatly awarded and 7 million sold in 1 year,on a console that was 7 years old.

Uncharted is a great series and popular, but not in the same league as Halo in sales, competitive gaming, community or longveity IMHO.

PS4 can do voice commands, but they are a joke compared to everything you can do with Xbox One and Kinect. Just talk graphics when you speak about the PS4. There is no leg to stand on voice command wise, lol.

Redundant crap of voice commands on TV and OS navigation to you, pretty amazing to you. And it is an advantage is you care about those things.

Exclusive wise, again I think MS wins. Kudos to TLOU as its a great game. Just not great enough to make me want to buy a PS4 just yet. Halo 4 at 9.0 million sales so...

At the end of the day its all about what you think, and no one else really. The difference is I see no reason to insult people who feel differently than I do cause I'm not insecure about a gaming console, lol.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13660 Posts

As much as I like the Wii U and wouldn't mind having one, the controller has still yet to prove it's anymore useful than Kinect.

I'd put the advantages like this:

Wii U: Games (it has some unlike the others)

PS4: Better than last gen graphics (yes, that is suppossed to sound as backhanded as it does)

X1: Better than last gen graphics but worse than the PS4s.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@delta3074 said:

@kinectthedots said:

@sukraj said:

Proof?

Common knowledge fanboy.

You aren't new to this. You are a MS fangirl, cool but accept the reality of things and stop acting like a child when someone points it out.

Almost all of the most critically exclusive games last gen were Sony exclusives the other portion were Nintendo exclusives. xbox had one stand out game of last generation the month after PS3 and wii were released (gears of War) After that it was all Sony and Nintendo. Not going to waste time telling you what you already know because you and a few xbot fanboys believe xbox games are the best things ever made.

Also there have been several comparisons done for PS4 and xbone controllers this gen and PS4 has overwhelmingly been favored in those comparisons.

common knowledge? how? i have heard no such thing.

Show me where critics are saying the Ps4 has a better line up of games, show me where critics have claimed the Ps4 controller is better than the Xbones.

'Almost all of the most critically (acclaimed?) exclusive games last gen were Sony exclusives'=Bulls***

The wii had more high scoring Exclusives than the PS3 and the Ps3 only had 2 or 3 more high rated exclusives over the xbox 360.

Both Metacritic and GS scores completely disagree with your point.

xbox 360 Exclusives AAAE or above=8

Ps3 Exclusives AAAE or above=9

Xbox 360 Exclusives AAE or above=24

Ps3 Exclusives AAE or above=25

http://www.metacritic.com

'Also there have been several comparisons done for PS4 and xbone controllers this gen and PS4 has overwhelmingly been favored in those comparisons.'

Several=/=Vast majority.

You have been destroyed,, serves you right for calling me a Fangirl, muppet

I bring evidence to back up my claims, i suggest you do the same in future because you have done NOTHING to prove your point whereas i have provided plenty of evidence to completely Destroy yours.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 cainetao11

@Chutebox said:

tv tie in if you like that and dedicated servers

I'll agree with that. I do use the TV tie in and never have to use a remote. I can pick up where I left off in a game I was playing, I do prefer Live to PSN for MP.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 cainetao11

@tormentos: That is an advantage for you not for the average consumer many people like Uncharted and don't like Halo,so there for the PS4 has the advantage see.?" -to the people who like that game better

LOL You just described subjectivity.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By tormentos

@MonsieurX said:

How is that a bad thing again?

You post a screen in which it show how dual core CPU get 48 and 43 FPS when stronger CPU get from 76 to 98 FPS using the exact same GPU.?

Did you even see what you were posting.? You just confirmed that yeah even using a R290X which is a $500 minimum GPU with a dual core CPU will kill your performance like there is no tomorrow,and that is with a R9 290X,imaging pairing a R265 with a dual core how much crappy that performance would be.

Basically you just confirmed that dual core are a bottle neck and that 47% is bottleneck by CPU.

@SecretPolice said:

@tormentos:

Eh, left out " Exclusive " so sue me. :P

Oh then i most say the PS4 was the only console in history to launch with a 1080p multiplatform.. :p

@shawn30 said:

Uncharted is a great series and popular, but not in the same league as Halo in sales, competitive gaming, community or longveity IMHO.

PS4 can do voice commands, but they are a joke compared to everything you can do with Xbox One and Kinect. Just talk graphics when you speak about the PS4. There is no leg to stand on voice command wise, lol.

Redundant crap of voice commands on TV and OS navigation to you, pretty amazing to you. And it is an advantage is you care about those things.

Exclusive wise, again I think MS wins. Kudos to TLOU as its a great game. Just not great enough to make me want to buy a PS4 just yet. Halo 4 at 9.0 million sales so...

At the end of the day its all about what you think, and no one else really. The difference is I see no reason to insult people who feel differently than I do cause I'm not insecure about a gaming console, lol.

That depends on what you mean league Halo has been going down since 3 and never came back,Halo 4 has 87% on meta and gamerankings which is basically what Resistance 2 got and 1 over Resistance 1.

Uncharted still carry its 90+ status oh and Uncharted 2 has better score than Halo 3.

The PS4 can do voice commands,which is the point hell some sites even claimed that it responded more accurate than the xbox one,which failed many times to catch your command.

But that for me is irrelevant,because i don't care for such gimmicks,and most of the industry either i may add.

Voice commands is something to add as software you don't even need a crappy camera for that sh** and the fact that Kinect most hyped feature is voice basically proves how sh** that camera is that is mostly use for voice,there is nothing stopping sony from introducing better voice commands,i am sure they just don't care for that sh** it is a gimmick which we PS owners did before the xbox 360 even existed let alone the xbox one,oh and sony did it on games,Socom which was shooter,and you could give orders to your squad mate,my god it was 2002 xbox live wasn't even here and i was already issuing voice commands which now you want to patronize as something ground braking.

You think MS win that is not what the industry think,Halo is an old series,TLOU was new and sold 7 million and counting,Halo came on low 2012,TLOU in summer 2013,so yeah when TLOU has the same time we compare better.

Excuse me if i hurt your feeling bro.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos: That is an advantage for you not for the average consumer many people like Uncharted and don't like Halo,so there for the PS4 has the advantage see.?" -to the people who like that game better

LOL You just described subjectivity.

Exactly counting xbox one exclusives as an advantage is a joke,the hardware advantage the PS4 has is real the software advantage MS has is not,is totally subjective.