What are lemmings going to do when the PS3 outsells the 360 in November 07?

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

beyondgamez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 beyondgamez
Member since 2006 • 1335 Posts
They goin to start selling their 360 and their games hoping someday they will have enough for the ps3..lol...crackdown got a low score..lost plantet got a low score..it looks like they not gettin any more aaa score..i can name only 3 games on the 360 right now that i consider somewhat good..mass effect halo 3 and blue dragon.. three of this games might score low aaa or high..but afterwards what next..The ps3 will have many exclusive comin out next year....mgs4 devil may cry 4, final fantasy, and etc..and thats not all there is more great games comin out after that year like kingdom hearts 3 or even god of war 3...and etc..i think gamepro was right to pick the ps3..in the end its goin to have more better games..it doesnt matter how many 360 have because most of it will suck anyways..bioshock is comin hopefully time exclusive..and bioware is makin a new game for the ps3..i think after one year more postive news will come for the ps3.
beyondgamez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 beyondgamez
Member since 2006 • 1335 Posts
PS3 selling more than X360? I don't see it happening. I mean the price of both the PS3 and it's games is way too expensive. Even if Sony lower their price; you think X360 and even Wii won't lower theirs? Read my sig and tell me how can anyone justify to buy a PS3?Zaistev_basic

Games on the ps3 is 60 dollars just like the 360 games..what are you smokin?? whats so funny is that 360 is cheap already and if they still cant be able to handle the ps3 its over for them..Even if they lower their price it just makes them look bad because they have to do it to compete with console that is more expensive..lol..It will show which console people want more and thats the ps3..
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#53 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26362 Posts

[QUOTE="Zaistev_basic"]PS3 selling more than X360? I don't see it happening. I mean the price of both the PS3 and it's games is way too expensive. Even if Sony lower their price; you think X360 and even Wii won't lower theirs? Read my sig and tell me how can anyone justify to buy a PS3?beyondgamez

Games on the ps3 is 60 dollars just like the 360 games..what are you smokin?? whats so funny is that 360 is cheap already and if they still cant be able to handle the ps3 its over for them..Even if they lower their price it just makes them look bad because they have to do it to compete with console that is more expensive..lol..It will show which console people want more and thats the ps3..

But the last time sales data went out (we don't have January's yet) the 360 was ahead of the PS3....

that's odd...