Watched 25 minute strike mission for Destiny 2 and it amazes me how little has changed.

• 71 results
lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By lifelessablaze
Member since 2017 • 1066 Posts

- The weapons look,sound, and shoot like they're from the first game

- The enemies look exactly the same and animate exactly the same

- The missions are the same

- Entirely reused animations for everything

Nothing about this is worthy of an actual sequel. Nothing has changed nor evolved. It's an expansion pack. I'm saying this as a big Destiny fan btw...I'm disappointed.

Avatar image for deactivated-593cdba6e9a93
deactivated-593cdba6e9a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By deactivated-593cdba6e9a93
Member since 2017 • 78 Posts

Wow an Activision game not changing....

Then millions of people will buy it, bitch about it, then buy the DLC, and bitch about that until Destiny 3. Rinse and repeat

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3017 Posts

So pretty much like every sequel ever? Cool

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#4 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58856 Posts

The sales for this will be interesting.

lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lifelessablaze

@uitravioience said:

So pretty much like every sequel ever? Cool

Ummmm....no? I'm not saying that the core gameplay should be different but unlike a true sequel, everything else about this game has not evolved and has remained the same.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
Member since 2013 • 2638 Posts

Well, the gunplay and animations were pretty damn good... so I don't see the problem at all.

Main thing is that Destiny was a horrible and terrible grinder with boring missions. Not to mention having DLC that was obligatory if you wanted to continue playing.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

I heard people say it looked like a Destiny 1 expansion and I was like 'Come on... They are exaggerating.' Then I watched the footage and frankly it does look like a Destiny 1 expansion.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15561 Posts

Most immediate thing is it doesn't look like they updated the graphics in the slightest. I mean cmon the first didn't look all that great and you guys didn't even try to make it better? No wonder people think it's the same game.

But aside from graphics I think the main issues with the first were things like limited customization, terrible progression, stupid chopped up story mode, spongey enemy design with little justification, and really unsatisfying endgame. These are all things that remain to be seen with this new title, and could turn out great if they haven't been tuning up the engine graphically. The core of combat and the gameplay loop felt fine, that much didn't need to change. So I won't dismiss D2 just yet, I want to see more of what it's content package will look like.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 UItravioIence

@lifelessablaze: what would you have wanted in a sequel?

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

Anyone actually surprised at the minimal change?

lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lifelessablaze

@uitravioience said:

@lifelessablaze: what would you have wanted in a sequel?

Well, how about a more evolved game from the original? This is really all people ask for in a sequel...not to have a completely different game. Even the mission structure hasn't changed which was a big complaint of the original. If you take the Halo games as an example, the core game still feels familiar and traditional to the previous game with every sequel but everything else about it is either different, or has advanced to the point that it doesn't feel exactly the same.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac2b8b36d9ec
deactivated-5ac2b8b36d9ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5ac2b8b36d9ec
Member since 2017 • 83 Posts

Bobby Kotick reads your complaint, it has no effect. Bobby Kotick uses count money, it's super effective.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 UItravioIence

@lifelessablaze: I saw a few new things added. Tanks , adventures, mini dungeons hidden in the worlds. Clan support in game is a very welcome addition, along with matchmaking for everything. I saw some new enemies as well like the cabal monster dogs. The only thing I really didnt like was the hunters new super. It's just like arc blade.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

As someone who has put an insane amount of hours into Destiny I think that it DOES seem like a proper sequel. Sure the Strike structure is very familiar to D1 but the environments are massive on the ONE strike we saw. Who knows if the other ones we have yet to see offer a fresher take on them. Its a sequel not an entirely new franchise so its going to FEEL very similar. Halo, Uncharted, Gears of War, Killzone, God of War all looked and played very similar to each other. You can notice a bunch of tweaks in the game not only have the original returning subclasses been reworked (Fist of Havoc can now be used multiple times but you can also shoulder charge in your FoH) but some animations have also changed (Gunslinger's Golden Gun animation now pulls back the hammer when firing) I know its a small change in the grand scheme of things but it does make it look different for some people. There are a couple of new enemies (new Cabal faction and some dog like creature) but aside from that the other enemy factions are largely the same with just minor tweaks but why would that change? It's still the same overall conflict against the same alien races. Theres still a lot left to see. More story, more strikes, the loot, the raid, etc.

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

Please announce Boarder Lands 3 to save us from this piece of crap lol.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#16 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14414 Posts

An Activision game being lazy. I'm stunned.

AnthonyAutumns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 AnthonyAutumns
Member since 2014 • 1704 Posts

Taken King and Destiny 2 are just bunch of huge Expansion pack ala Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, Mist of Panderia and Legion for World of Warcraft. So there's nothing surprising about it.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#18 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

You expected change?

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19  Edited By Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

It was funny at the presentation how they ended by saying that the audience would be able to play "one new strike, one new multiplayer map" and something something. Just like they would have had it been an add-on...

Then they focused on the friend-dating systems.

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#20 k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

Yep. Looks like a DLC. Same game, just different missions. I will not buy; millions will buy it though.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58272 Posts

From what I gathered, the only legit weak point of Destiny was the mission design and repetitive nature. Why would they change the fundamental gameplay?

Don't get me wrong, I like to see improvements as well, but maybe you are jumping to conclusions? I'm on PC and I was always interested in Destiny, might give this one a go, we will see what players of the first game say when it comes out though.

WadeDMcGinnis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 WadeDMcGinnis
Member since 2014 • 117 Posts

Like the first game, this is a rental. I nearly bought into Bungie's idea of the world they wanted to build. I am glade that people enjoy the game and continue to enjoy the game. We all have our own takes on fun but this felt like an expansion versus a brand new title in the series. Because of that, well I will spend a week of Gamefly to try this out.

No biggie.

:)

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

@k--m--k said:

Yep. Looks like a DLC. Same game, just different missions. I will not buy; millions will buy it though.

Destiny 2 only looks like Destiny, the same? That sounds great !!! PC gamers that never touched consoles have a great chance now, and FREE online:P

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

if it is anywhere near as repetitive, zero chance ill get it

Randoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Randoggy
Member since 2003 • 3497 Posts

@aroxx_ab said:
@k--m--k said:

Destiny 2 only looks like Destiny, the same? That sounds great !!! PC gamers that never touched consoles have a great chance now, and FREE online:P

PC games finally get the chance to play a sub par game :P

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46201 Posts

It's like this game has great ideas, they just don't execute them to the fullest.

Which is a shme considering this is Bungie we are talking about. Compare this to Halo 2 vs Halo 1... Massive changes.

But then we have to realise: Destiny made massive amounts of dough, they made massive amounts on the different dlcs too. This is the new Call of duty: no change, lots of milk.

Wait no that comparison doesn't hold up: Call of Duty 2 changed a lot from COD1

Ok, Destiny is worse than Call of Duty.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 aroxx_ab

@Randoggy said:
@aroxx_ab said:
@k--m--k said:

PC games finally get the chance to play a sub par game :P

Sub par compared to what? i play PC games and i cant find anything that plays and looks like Destiny on PC?

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28  Edited By Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

@Sushiglutton said:

It was funny at the presentation how they ended by saying that the audience would be able to play "one new strike, one new multiplayer map" and something something. Just like they would have had it been an add-on...

Then they focused on the friend-dating systems.

Stop the presses!!! You mean I can now date other fat sloppy neckbeards' female avatars? Sold!!!!

Jak42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jak42
Member since 2016 • 1093 Posts

Destiny has one of the best shooting mechanics of any game out there. Refined from over a decade of FPS development. And it has continued to be refined since Vanilla. There's absolutely no reason that shooting mechanics, which are heads above the majority of shooters out there should change.

Destiny 2 is essential to improve the existing game. That was made with last gen console limitations. So now worlds can be much bigger and better connected. The first game has fragile coding foundation due to developers leaving during development. That forced Bungie to scrap much of the original vanilla release. And makes what should be quick fixes, instead take months to change. Which is highly problematic for a MMO that naturally needs constant love and care.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@Vaasman: So all the issues of the fist one could have been solved with patches and updates?

WeepsForFools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WeepsForFools
Member since 2012 • 793 Posts

I don't understand why the same subclasses exist. If you're going to bring Titan/Hunter/Warlock over, why not have all new subclasses.. not repeats from D1.. like seriously.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#33  Edited By Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

@WeepsForFools said:

I don't understand why the same subclasses exist. If you're going to bring Titan/Hunter/Warlock over, why not have all new subclasses.. not repeats from D1.. like seriously.

All the subclasses shown were new

EDIT: Excuse me, the other subclasses that were confirmed for the game (shown in MP captures) that carry over from Destiny have also received tweaks.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@lifelessablaze said:
Loading Video...

Nothing about this is worthy of an actual sequel. Nothing has changed nor evolved. It's an expansion pack. I'm saying this as a big Destiny fan btw...I'm disappointed.

Thats sad and i had hope for this since would be on PC ... Shit is shit afterall. Maybe final product will be somewhat different and all ? PFff

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#35 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69364 Posts

Who would have thunk that a sequel would look and play like its predecessor.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Same ol' shit.

Looks like an expansion. Unfortunately for Activision this time I'll be skipping this trash. Fool me once Bungie....

I made the mistake of falling for the hype for the first game, never again.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15561 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

@Vaasman: So all the issues of the fist one could have been solved with patches and updates?

I mean, theoretically, you can solve every game's problems with infinite patched and updates.

But no, I think Destiny's launch offering had too many core issues to be reasonably fixed without a legitimate sequel. A really boring campaign with bad level/encounter design and a clearly unfinished story being the biggest "unpatchable" offenders. Wouldn't be worth it to fix any of that for the type of game Destiny is. Things like gear drop balance, customization, and endgame, could be fixed with updates. That's pretty much what they did for Diablo 3. And for all I know, they fixed that stuff with the Destiny DLC, but I couldn't be arsed to try it out past the main game after how underwhelming it was.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46201 Posts

@AzatiS said:

Thats sad and i had hope for this since would be on PC ... Shit is shit afterall. Maybe final product will be somewhat different and all ? PFff

Only a few months untill launch, this game ain't changing much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Sad thing is this is the closest you will likely get to a good mmo on consoles...

no developer has even attempted to make a proper MMORPG for consoles... I find that bizare... make it abit more hack n slash, but operate similar to PC ones.. could have a winner...

but this is boring slow Halo gameplay with bullet sponge enemies and nothing else. terrible.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@aroxx_ab said:
@k--m--k said:

This game will be a joke difficulty wise on PC...

Slow Halo mechanics with mouse and keyboard... will barely miss, always critical point/head shotting...

Activision dont even bother with cheat prevention....

This game will be dead on PC within a month... I Gaurentee it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#41 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Yeah, I was expecting it to be a top down rpg dating sim rts hybrid with hack'n'slash elements!!! WTF BUNGIE!!!

/s

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#42 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@lifelessablaze said:

Please, tell me how Battlefield 1 and millions of other sequels improved on these things besides a change of setting?

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 aroxx_ab

@MBirdy88 said:
@aroxx_ab said:
@k--m--k said:

Slow Halo mechanics with mouse and keyboard... will barely miss, always critical point/head shotting...

Aiming is always easier with kb/m nothing new. It can still be challenging raids and pvp can keep you playing if you into that. Also why does games have to be hard? i thought games was all about have fun.

Time will tell if this game flops or not

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

ZZZZZ same old locked 30 fps BS, It's like watching paint dry.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 aroxx_ab

@daredevils2k said:

ZZZZZ same old locked 30 fps BS, It's like watching paint dry.

Dont worry, PC saves you this time

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#46 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts

@Vaasman said:

Most immediate thing is it doesn't look like they updated the graphics in the slightest. I mean cmon the first didn't look all that great and you guys didn't even try to make it better? No wonder people think it's the same game.

But aside from graphics I think the main issues with the first were things like limited customization, terrible progression, stupid chopped up story mode, spongey enemy design with little justification, and really unsatisfying endgame. These are all things that remain to be seen with this new title, and could turn out great if they haven't been tuning up the engine graphically. The core of combat and the gameplay loop felt fine, that much didn't need to change. So I won't dismiss D2 just yet, I want to see more of what it's content package will look like.

The first didn't look all that great? After Bungie's so-called underwhelming graphical prowess on the 360, Destiny reversed the trend and looked absolutely boss. The only complaint anyone gave was that it was a 30fps shooter in a 60fps era. Nevertheless, it's still one of the better looking games on consoles. Can't wait to see what it's like running at 4k60fps on PC.

So nobody complained about the graphics in Destiny (just the lack of 60fps, especially in Crucible). The major issues were the boring mission design, lack of content, and threadbare story.

I wanted the Destiny 2 reveal to rectify the boring mission design in the campaign and the promise of tons of content. What they instead showed was "Repel three assault waves" within the opening game play moments and tried to hype the crap out of "we have a new strike and a new raid!"

Like, really? You got harangued three years ago for lack of content and you just hinted that you only have one new raid? Muppets.

randomHALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 randomHALT
Member since 2006 • 141 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

You expected change?

Love that Joker!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@aroxx_ab said:
@MBirdy88 said:
@aroxx_ab said:
@k--m--k said:

Aiming is always easier with kb/m nothing new. It can still be challenging raids and pvp can keep you playing if you into that. Also why does games have to be hard? i thought games was all about have fun.

Time will tell if this game flops or not

Aiming is easier yes, but most games are designed around that. Destiny won't be.

Challenge is part of what makes games fun... I guess some people are happy to walkts through life being rewarded for cutscenes... but clearly the biggest games in the industry people want to be challanged.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#49  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Just gonna copy/paste my post from the gaf thread

DLC n expansion or whatever are the wrong words I guess, because I'm not against a samey sequel if it can pull off something excellent: Mario Galaxy 2 (which has enough inside baseball changes to make it a better game, in a significant way) for instance fits that bill.

And I didn't exactly stop playing Dark Souls 3 because I felt it was creatively boring, but sure I, and many others naturally respond better to sequels that make significant changes/upgrades. Either add mechanics the first game didn't have, or far more shallow reasons "Holy shit look how much prettier it looks". Only for you know, the game to play the fucking same.

My beef with the footage is that they've done very little to convince me that Destiny isn't boring as sin. I thought Destiny 1.0 was a lifeless husk of a game that didn't respect the players time nor rewarded the player for being skillful or offering any depth to its gameplay. Like the whole "the gunplay is amazing meme" sort of never translated into the actual combat being all that engaging. The shooting feels nice, but the enemies even with their elite styled bob n weaves, don't make the combat nearly as dynamic, as fucking Halo 1.

It felt like a lot of bog standard shooting. I appreciate that more of the enemies use projectiles, I appreciate the enemies n gameplay is a bit more than a standard shoot out in something like CoD, but I still find the overall loop to stop, center screen, death, push forward. And given that recent years gave us Doom, Wolfenstein: The New Order, or Titanfall 2's gameplay, "hur durr all shooters play the same" is a really stupid defense for how boring the entire combat loop is. And it doesn't help that anything meant to present a challenge to the player is either

A: A glorified horde sequence. Your typical hold this spot, fight off waves of enemies (and every fucking mission did this by the way)

or

B: One giant ass bullet sponge, that has maybe 1 interesting attack, but who cares the fight goes on way long to ever stay engaging once you're in rhythm. Especially the strikes.

Dropped that game, didn't bother getting the dlc because that shit was a scam. And then as a christmas gift got The Taken King from the GF's brother because he knew I liked games (ugh), and played through that content with a buddy. None of the dlc fixed my complaints, but okay, yeah some QOL changes with Taken King.

The Cartographer guy wasn't, the fucking worse. Taken King actually sets up a story, and some genuine motivation. I still think the mission designs are fucking dull most of the time, but every now and then it mixes it up better, even the spongy ass bosses have their own sort of unique set up. One of them you fight in this dark ass area where you can barely see shit, another 2 are brothers where one has a bubble shield and launcher attack and the other is a dick. It's inherently more interesting than some of the stuff in Destiny 1.0

I actually got to try the raids, yeah the first raid I was over leveled for, but look at that a mix up of mechanics and set ups that require coordinated play for coop. Something the strikes don't fucking do, because they play more or less like a regular Destiny mission, but scaled to be spongier for broop. Anyway the Raids are actually fucking good, I didn't try the Crota raid, and my crew only tried the King's Fall raid just to see it out, and there was relay race sequence that was super fucking good.

Where we have to move this thing back n forth, in a timely manner, while the other 2 stay in this circle fighting off waves, then the other guy comes back, and we can run back with whatever stored up energy bullshit, and now you gotta fight more dudes while releasing said energy, and your friends are back at that other circle needing you to speed it the **** up. It's exciting, it's tense, it requires a lot of communication between your party members.

Where is that shit in the strikes (never got to the level cap necessary for nightfall strikes, if nightfall strikes fixes that). I wasn't completely sold on Destiny with Taken King, but it went from a bad game, to at least an average/okay one that I think is on the upswing. And Rise of Iron was back to the same ol shit, a lot of it felt like a downgrade from Taken King.

So I wanted to see a mission n gameplay sequence that felt diverse from the usual round of shooting up some dudes, hell I want to see new enemies that would have mechanics and attacks the other factions do not already have, I want to know what these lost sector dungeons looks like, I want to see boss fights, good, well designed boss fights where the boss is able to keep the player honest through interesting mechanics, and not because 'oh he takes awhile to take down".

The loot stuff, whatever that I'm inherently not a fan of. It's not as shamelessly shitty as 1.0, but in Rise of Iron, as I began my "gear up for the raid" route, I don't fucking like that I'm replaying content I already did, over n over again just to gear up for the next interesting mission. It has nothing to do with my skill, it has more to do with RNJesus throwing me the keys I need, to have fun.

More to it, I also don't like how I can be decked out in all this legendary shit, and what I'm now getting is more or less the same item/piece of gear, but it's 2 points stronger. Which seems dumb, why not just make different, stronger gear? Kind of devaues the legendary item to me, if I get a 250 one, and then get the same legendary item, but now it's 252 (I'm guessing the numbers off my head, sue me). That takes the surprise factor out of it, it also makes the loot itself less special in comparison to its number.

Like I don't think Diablo, in any form, is a deep game. It's actually fundamentally shallow as ****. But at least it makes more of an effort to gas up its loot, even if it suffers the same trap, and I'm going to assume World of Warcraft (only ever played the tutorial) is the same shit, where the Raids are this interesting form of gameplay, but the moment to moment shit is hot garbage. So yeah part of it is just that I hate loot games, so consider this my rant against loot games while we're at it.

Too long; didn't read - So at the end of the day Destiny's uphill battle for me, is probably that I dislike the core of it so much. If you find it fun, whatevs, more power to you, but I find it lousy as I find the game mechanically shallow, and the whole looting stuff to be stuff that takes advantage of the player being compulsive, and not necessarily rewarding them for mastery or skillful play. And as someone who has enjoyed parts of the game in bursts, I wish it was showing me something that I would find enjoyable, not more of the same, because I was never of the opinion that Destiny's issues were a lack of content. My issues were that the content that was there, was fucking lame.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#50 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

Sad thing is this is the closest you will likely get to a good mmo on consoles...

no developer has even attempted to make a proper MMORPG for consoles... I find that bizare... make it abit more hack n slash, but operate similar to PC ones.. could have a winner...

but this is boring slow Halo gameplay with bullet sponge enemies and nothing else. terrible.

Elder Scrolls Online and Final Fantasy 14 are both on consoles and PC.