WatchDogs PS4 is Confirmed 1080, X1 not confirmed.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651: except you never proved your point in the first place. Seriously dude this isn't the thread for it. Let it go

Not in your opinion, I didn't. You didn't prove yours. Again that's your opinion that the sites I referenced as proof are not proof in your opinion. You didn't show any sites to prove me wrong. It's your opinion that those sites aren't credible. I am not wrong.

It's not the site that isn't credible, it's their source. They aren't citing official numbers from Sony and MS, they are citing estimations and predictions. Seriously, let it go. This is not the thread for it

And those estimations and predictions say the PS3 outsold the 360. What is there to say it hasn't? Unless there's overriding proof that states they're wrong, then they are what we go off of. If or when something comes out from a more official source like MS and Sony then that will override the current best sources. If you had a better source than I have to prove me wrong, then I would be wrong. You do not!

You didn't have a source to prove yourself right. Seriously just let it go.

This is just getting sad now.

You're a real dick! You don have a source to prove me wrong. Dick Head!

You're the sad PoS!

LOL this really made me laugh. Funny shit so much anger.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651: except you never proved your point in the first place. Seriously dude this isn't the thread for it. Let it go

Not in your opinion, I didn't. You didn't prove yours. Again that's your opinion that the sites I referenced as proof are not proof in your opinion. You didn't show any sites to prove me wrong. It's your opinion that those sites aren't credible. I am not wrong.

It's not the site that isn't credible, it's their source. They aren't citing official numbers from Sony and MS, they are citing estimations and predictions. Seriously, let it go. This is not the thread for it

And those estimations and predictions say the PS3 outsold the 360. What is there to say it hasn't? Unless there's overriding proof that states they're wrong, then they are what we go off of. If or when something comes out from a more official source like MS and Sony then that will override the current best sources. If you had a better source than I have to prove me wrong, then I would be wrong. You do not!

You're the sad PoS!

Oh, so this is the part where you switch to personal insults?

Very mature.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By lostrib

@kingtito said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

You're the sad PoS!

He called me a child molester last time...kind of over stepped the line on that one

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 kingtito

@lostrib said:

@kingtito said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

You're the sad PoS!

He called me a child molester last time...kind of over stepped the line on that one

He has anger issues it seems.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#205 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@kingtito said:

@lostrib said:

@kingtito said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

You're the sad PoS!

Yes, tell yourselves that in order to justify being dicks to someone about claiming something with sources from several sites, while you have nothing to prove them wrong.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@kingtito said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

You're the sad PoS!

You've stepped over the line all along by being a dick to me when I have several sources and you have none to prove me wrong.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@kingtito said:

@clr84651 said:

You're the sad PoS!

You've stepped over the line all along by being a dick to me when I have several sources and you have none to prove me wrong.

Yes, that totally justifies calling someone a pedophile.

Grow up

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@kingtito said:

@clr84651 said:

You're the sad PoS!

Grow up

Only you. You deserve it! I didn't deserve your BS when I had sources to back what I was saying. Where's your sources to back you up against me? Wait....you don't have any. You just like being a dick to people and dream up your dickheaded opinions as to why you are being a dick to them.

You should've said "yes, based on those sites the PS3 is ahead. We haven't had any official numbers though". Instead you're a dick from start to finish.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#209  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

Wack.

Even if the Xbox One's version ends up being 720 uggly ass P, Microsoft supporters will still buy it and eat up Microsoft's hardware **** ups and be like:

No offense to anyone who owns the console, but at this point, I'd be pretty enraged if I had a Bone, just buy a PC or get a PlayStation 4.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

Oh God, @clr84651 is raging pretty hard.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 kingtito

@clr84651 said:

@kingtito said:

@lostrib said:

@kingtito said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

You're the sad PoS!

Yes, tell yourselves that in order to justify being dicks to someone about claiming something with sources from several sites, while you have nothing to prove them wrong.

And yet YOUR sources are considered by just about everyone to be inaccurate at best. YOUR sources do nothing but speculate and predictsales and nothing more. Not sure why it's so hard for YOU to understand that YOUR sources are widely regarded as inaccurate and unreliable.

Umm yeah we're being dicks and you're playing the def, dumb and blind roll.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

Grow up

Only you. You deserve it! I didn't deserve your BS when I had sources to back what I was saying. Where's your sources to back you up against me? Wait....you don't have any. You just like being a dick to people and dream up your dickheaded opinions as to why you are being a dick to them.

You should've said "yes, based on those sites the PS3 is ahead. We haven't had any official numbers though". Instead you're a dick from start to finish.

Jesus Christ, Somebody call the Waaaaambulance. Grow the **** up

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 lostrib

@lundy86_4 said:

And the sad part is supposedly he has kids...

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tormentos said:

Is impossible that this game is 900p on xbox one,because Rebellion say the xbox one now will reach 1080p,because of tilling and tricks...Ask @ronvalencia he will tell you all about it..lol

LOL. Rebellion has a specific criteria for it's 1920x1080p claim. Go out side from Rebellion's specific criteria and your not going to match Rebellion's results.

256bit GDDR5 with sufficient memory size is better for wider workload cases.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@-CC- said:

Pong is no problem for Xbone at 1080P after the last minute desperation overclock. Anything else might be pushing it a bit.

X1 runs Rebellion's incoming Sniper Elite 3 at 1920x1080p with a floating 60 fps target.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos said:

Is impossible that this game is 900p on xbox one,because Rebellion say the xbox one now will reach 1080p,because of tilling and tricks...Ask @ronvalencia he will tell you all about it..lol

LOL. Rebellion has a specific criteria for it's 1920x1080p claim. Go out side from Rebellion's specific criteria and your not going to match Rebellion's results.

256bit GDDR5 with sufficient memory size is better for wider workload cases.

Rebellion = Best ever developers in the world were many other fails including Crytek and Dice 2 they will succeed..

Man Rebellions games isn't even impressive just wait until the game land,there are games that 1080p because they are not graphic marvels,also did rebellion say all effects and all will be exact on both consoles.?

No they just gave an example of how to get 1080p just like Turn 10 did as well,leave the sky rendering on the main memory since it doesn't change and the cars and anything intensive on ESRAM..

There are work around but Forza 5 isn't a graphical marvel either..

http://auth.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/cod-on-xbox-one-will-run-at-1080p-60fps-30875337/?page=3#js-message-341721307

Remember this Ron.? How many times did you quote Activision on that thread about COD been 1080p on xbox one.? You quoted the developer like 4 times in a single thread you always do this,and you were WRONG Ghost ended been 720p and the claims of 1080p banish like many other empty promises we have see on the console market.

@ronvalencia said:

@-CC- said:

Pong is no problem for Xbone at 1080P after the last minute desperation overclock. Anything else might be pushing it a bit.

X1 runs Rebellion's incoming Sniper Elite 3 at 1920x1080p with a floating 60 fps target.

And is not impressive even on PC and you don't know what quality the game will run,apparently you forgot that just because you reach 1080p doesn't mean everything will be equal,and having 1 game been close when the majority are not doesn't mean the xbox one problems are over.

Even hitting 1080p60FPS doesn't tell in what quality with what effects on or missing.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#217 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Just watched nVIDIA trailer of Watch Dogs again , looks amazing .

Still fighting over resolutions .? Lol .

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 lundy86_4

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Eek.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#219  Edited By Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

I saw Watch Dogs at PAX East running a PS4 and tbh, the frame rate spends quite some time in the 20's BUT the game does look freaking phenomenal - the graphics are top notch.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 clr84651

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Eek.

I have kids, BFD! Has nothing to do with me disliking some of the crap that goes on.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

The sad part is you actually have to bring that up. And it has nothing to do with chatting online about games.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

@clr84651: true...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Eek.

I have kids, BFD! Has nothing to do with me disliking some of the crap that goes on.

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

The sad part is you actually have to bring that up. And it has nothing to do with chatting online about games.

No, the sad part is how you've been acting.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 clr84651

And you're a saint. OMG! You're a real piece of work!

The ways you respond to people is a real bad way of arrogance and rudeness. It's like you pounce on them for anything they say like your the say all and what you say is law. You need to get off your high horse Mr. PC Almighty. You're really a bad omen in these forums. I'm done talking to you! Don't respond. I not reading anything you say any more and neither should anyone else, as it's filled with arrogance and rudeness.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

The ways you respond to people is a real bad way of arrogance and rudeness. It's like you pounce on them for anything they say like your the say all and what you say is law. You need to get off your high horse Mr. PC Almighty. You're really a bad omen in these forums. I'm done talking to you! Don't respond. I not reading anything you say any more and neither should anyone else, as it's filled with arrogance and rudeness.

Thanks, you're too kind

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 lundy86_4

@clr84651 said:

I have no issue reading what lostrib says. He makes people like you rage lol.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 clr84651

@lundy86_4 said:

@clr84651 said:

Then your a Dick too. Go dick each other!

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 lundy86_4

@clr84651 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@clr84651 said:

*you're

Also, i'm not sure how that last sentence would work. Do we need to have a "Birds and the Bees" talk? Don't make me sit you down, sunshine.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@clr84651 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@clr84651 said:

*you're

Also, i'm not sure how that last sentence would work. Do we need to have a "Birds and the Bees" talk? Don't make me sit you down, sunshine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NzY9a-WmE6o#t=172

I think that's what he means...

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 lundy86_4

@edwardecl said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@clr84651 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@clr84651 said:

*you're

lol, awesome clip.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

sword fight!

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 clr84651

@edwardecl said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@clr84651 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@clr84651 said:

*you're

I don't care if you have a problem with him or not. If you like the way he behaves to people who are just on here to simply state facts and talk about games, then you are in his same category.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By lundy86_4

@clr84651 said:

...people who are just on here to simply state facts...

Are you implying that you solely state facts?

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#235  Edited By Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

"PS4 confirmed 1080p, XONE is not confirmed"

Well what a fucking trend that has become. I mean do we even need to guess at this fucking point?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 lostrib

@lundy86_4 said:

@clr84651 said:

Lol, this is still going?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 lundy86_4

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@clr84651 said:

Lol, this is still going?

I have no clue lol.