WatchDogs PS4 is Confirmed 1080, X1 not confirmed.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#151 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

at what fps?

Both X1 & PS4 run at 30 fps. Since you're too lame to google it yourself and you'll probably tell me it's not a credible source and you can't google it and add it to this discussion so you actually add something to a topic instead of just telling people that state facts that they're wrong. LOL

http://vr-zone.com/articles/report-watch-dogs-will-1080p-ps4-960p-xbox-one-4k-pc/73596.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=report-watch-dogs-will-1080p-ps4-960p-xbox-one-4k-pc

Below are the purported resolutions for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC flavors of Watch Dogs, however these figures may be subject to change:

• PS4: 1080p at 30fps
  • Xbox One: 960p at 30fps
  • PC: Up to 4K with varying frame-rates

Dude, calm down

You are a butthole! Never call someone a liar or discredit what they're saying when you have no way to prove them wrong! Say nothing at all to them unless you know you can disprove what they are saying. Don't ask others to prove crap to you that you can find out for yourself. Add things of substance to conversations of worth instead of just being a butthole for the sake of being a butthole.

Dude, calm down. And seriously, "butthole"? Are you 5?

I didn't say you were a liar, I said you didn't prove anything, which you didn't. Let it go

You had nothing to base the way you acted other than just to be a fanboy jerk. It's no one's fault but your own that you can't handle the PS3 passing the 360 in sales. I have many sites to back me up and you have none. You are full of crap to deny what they say. Stop trolling people that state facts you don't like.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#152 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

As a neutral observer, I'm really curious as to what the gap between consoles will be 4 or 5 years down the line. Right now, 1080p is in most PS4 games but only in like half of the available Xbox One games. It's only been a few months in and there is already a gap in power between the consoles. Honestly not sure if the Xbox can hold on for 7 years.

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts

Do graphics even count at 30fps?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

at what fps?

Both X1 & PS4 run at 30 fps. Since you're too lame to google it yourself and you'll probably tell me it's not a credible source and you can't google it and add it to this discussion so you actually add something to a topic instead of just telling people that state facts that they're wrong. LOL

http://vr-zone.com/articles/report-watch-dogs-will-1080p-ps4-960p-xbox-one-4k-pc/73596.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=report-watch-dogs-will-1080p-ps4-960p-xbox-one-4k-pc

Below are the purported resolutions for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC flavors of Watch Dogs, however these figures may be subject to change:

Dude, calm down

You are a butthole! Never call someone a liar or discredit what they're saying when you have no way to prove them wrong! Say nothing at all to them unless you know you can disprove what they are saying. Don't ask others to prove crap to you that you can find out for yourself. Add things of substance to conversations of worth instead of just being a butthole for the sake of being a butthole.

I didn't say you were a liar, I said you didn't prove anything, which you didn't. Let it go

You had nothing to base the way you acted other than just to be a fanboy jerk. It's no one's fault but your own that you can't handle the PS3 passing the 360 in sales. I have many sites to back me up and you have none. You are full of crap to deny what they say. Stop trolling people that state facts you don't like.

Dude, you never proved anything. And then you took it way over the line. Let it go.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

at what fps?

Dude, calm down

Dude, you never proved anything. And then you took it way over the line. Let it go.

Fine! You have to prove someone's wrong. You have to have evidence against what they are stating. If they have sites backing up what they are saying, you must have overriding evidence against theirs or more reliable evidence. If you had more reliable evidence than mine, I would agree I was wrong. You have to prove what I am stating as evidence is wrong & you can't.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

at what fps?

Dude, calm down

Fine! You have to prove someone's wrong. You have to have evidence against what they are stating. If they have sites backing up what they are saying, you must have overriding evidence against theirs or more reliable evidence. If you had more reliable evidence than mine, I would agree I was wrong. You have to prove what I am stating as evidence is wrong & you can't.

I did, you just cited a bunch of predictions and estimations, not concrete numbers. Seriously, let it go. Or is this the part where you just insult and libel me?

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

@lostrib:

You're such a butthole.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By GravityX
Member since 2013 • 865 Posts

Watchdog on Xbox One will be 800p and look better and have a more vibrant world. The PS4 will have the 1080p and approximately 3 pedestrians, 2 vehicles and 4 trees less per scene to get to 1080p.

Avatar image for Silent-Assasin7
Silent-Assasin7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Silent-Assasin7
Member since 2006 • 1496 Posts

Funny how now, in 2014, 1080p finally matters to Sony fans. Meanwhile, PC gamers have been using it since what, 2005? But, for the past 9 years, it's been gameplay >>>> graphics right Sonies?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By lostrib

@Xaero_Gravity said:

@lostrib:

You're such a butthole.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

Not getting a game like this on console. Large open world games in a living breathing city are better at 60fps. Nope not going for the budget experience on this one. I have a real PC for games like this.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2031 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher: yeahh they also got the super power of da da da cloud

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#163 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

1080p and 1080i are very different things. What is it?

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#164 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

People should be more concerned about whether the X1 version uses the same butt-ugly hardware upscale found in AC4.

TheTruthIsREAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 TheTruthIsREAL
Member since 2013 • 813 Posts

@GravityX said:

Watchdog on Xbox One will be 800p and look better and have a more vibrant world. The PS4 will have the 1080p and approximately 3 pedestrians, 2 vehicles and 4 trees less per scene to get to 1080p.

Link? ;)

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@GravityX said:

LOL you're a delusional lem.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Xboner holding Ps4 back, the game got delayed because Xboner version stuggle with 1080p, Ubisoft want the game be the same on both-next gen consoles :(

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 lostrib

@aroxx_ab said:

Xboner holding Ps4 back, the game got delayed because Xboner version stuggle with 1080p, Ubisoft want the game be the same on both-next gen consoles :(

based on what evidence?

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#169 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

792p

secret sauce yar

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

This game could well be the example for all multiplats going forward.

Xbox One - 900p same frame rate as PS4

PS4 - 1080p same frame rate as Xbox One

PC - 1440p or 1080p with better frame rate

Sony fans - 1080p makes the game superior than Xbox One

Xbox fans - there's no real difference between 900p and 1080p

PC fans - we had 1080p years ago we going for higher now

real world comparisons by intelligent people - no/very little difference between Xbox One and PS4, while PC on the right bit of hardware (£800+ I'd guess) gives a much better visual experience.

Going to get boring very quick on these forums.

D4RKL1NG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By D4RKL1NG
Member since 2012 • 290 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@lostrib said:

@-CC- said:

Pong is no problem for Xbone at 1080P after the last minute desperation overclock. Anything else might be pushing it a bit.

it runs forza 5 at 1080p

yes yes it does,Xbone renders the crowd amazingly well @1080p

LMAO

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Silent-Assasin7 said:

Funny how now, in 2014, 1080p finally matters to Sony fans. Meanwhile, PC gamers have been using it since what, 2005? But, for the past 9 years, it's been gameplay >>>> graphics right Sonies?

On 2005 few gamers if any used 1080p as resolution for their games,in fact standard resolution back then was 1024x768,and many gamers still ran lower setting to that like 800x600.

Those GPU were crap back then to play games at that resolution.

In fact top of the line 2005 GPU are the ones inside last gen consoles,and they barely hit 1080p with some games and most games are sub 720p.

@tdkmillsy said:

real world comparisons by intelligent people - no/very little difference between Xbox One and PS4, while PC on the right bit of hardware (£800+ I'd guess) gives a much better visual experience.

So you loss your xbox one defending arguments and now your shifting to PC.?

800 pounds is more than twice of what a PS4 cost man,the PS4 is $100 cheaper than the xbox one while deliver better performance,something you can't do on PC to beat the PS4.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Silent-Assasin7 said:

On 2005 few gamers if any used 1080p as resolution for their games,in fact standard resolution back then was 1024x768,and many gamers still ran lower setting to that like 800x600.

Those GPU were crap back then to play games at that resolution.

In fact top of the line 2005 GPU are the ones inside last gen consoles,and they barely hit 1080p with some games and most games are sub 720p.

@tdkmillsy said:

So you loss your xbox one defending arguments and now your shifting to PC.?

800 pounds is more than twice of what a PS4 cost man,the PS4 is $100 cheaper than the xbox one while deliver better performance,something you can't do on PC to beat the PS4.

I'm not an Xbox fanboy I have a gaming laptop as well. I've never said the Xbox One would be the same or surpass the PS4. I've said there are reasons to get an Xbox One over PS4, you just don't want to listen and your only focus is resolution and fps. There is no difference for the general gamer between 900p and 1080p which will be the standard moving forward. You know very well the initial expense on PC is then saved on the cost of games.

I've not lost nothing, there is simply no point discussing it with people who are not open to other views. PS4 will have 180p better resolution there does that make you win. Well done hope you fell better now. Do you actually own a PS4? Ask yourself why did you actually buy it? bet it wasn't because it would slightly better resolution games than an Xbox One. You wont except Xbox Live has many more servers and is still the better multiplayer solution, you wont except Kinect has good features, to you Xbox games are just bad no matter what, you wont except TV in has its advantages, you cant see they had a bad start and are actually trying to put it right, nothing on Xbox One is positive for you and that just makes conversations with you very sad.

Enjoy your PS4 (if you have one) and I'll enjoy my Xbox One and my PC I build in the summer (laptop getting old). If you buy a PS4 instead of a PC just for graphics you have made a very bad decision.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@GravityX said:

This brings the new meaning to the phrase, "tales of my ass". Well played.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

at what fps?

Dude, calm down

I did, you just cited a bunch of predictions and estimations, not concrete numbers. Seriously, let it go. Or is this the part where you just insult and libel me?

You didn't prove me wrong. You had "nothing" to back you up. No links of any kind. Where's your proof I'm wrong and the 360 is ahead in sales?

The burden of proof is on you to prove that those sites are wrong and if in fact they were wrong there would be other sites stating the 360 is ahead. The problem is there aren't any sites saying the 360 is ahead.

Companies that own these sites don't simply just go around making crap up. They have really good reasons for what they put on their sites. VG Chartz has been off at most that I've ever seen is less than 200,000. They're showing the PS3 ahead by 1.5 million. That is far enough ahead to be counted. They aren't that far off. They would have to be nearly 2 million wrong in the favor of PS3 to be wrong.

VGChartz showed the 360 ahead for most of last gen. It wasn't until early in 2013 that the PS3 had reached the 360. The 360 got a little behind over 2013 leading up to christmas. The 360 did well over christmas to almost tie it back up with the PS3, but then the PS3 started outselling the 360 again and has stayed ahead.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

You didn't prove me wrong. You had "nothing" to back you up. No links of any kind. Where's your proof I'm wrong and the 360 is ahead in sales?

The burden of proof is on you to prove that those sites are wrong and if in fact they were wrong there would be other sites stating the 360 is ahead. The problem is there aren't any sites saying the 360 is ahead.

Companies that own these sites don't simply just go around making crap up. They have really good reasons for what they put on their sites. VG Chartz has been off at most that I've ever seen is less than 200,000. They're showing the PS3 ahead by 1.5 million. That is far enough ahead to be counted. They aren't that far off. They would have to be nearly 2 million wrong in the favor of PS3 to be wrong.

VGChartz showed the 360 ahead for most of last gen. It wasn't until early in 2013 that the PS3 had reached the 360. The 360 got a little behind over 2013 leading up to christmas. The 360 did well over christmas to almost tie it back up with the PS3, but then the PS3 started outselling the 360 again and has stayed ahead.

Sorry, if you keep saying VGChartz, then I really can't take you seriously.

Dude, let it go. You lost, move on

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Omega-316
Member since 2011 • 981 Posts

lol the xbone is a all around joke.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@GravityX said:

This brings the new meaning to the phrase, "tales of my ass". Well played.

Oh man, Namco Bandai has really run out of names to use.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

Sorry, if you keep saying VGChartz, then I really can't take you seriously.

Dude, let it go. You lost, move on

The only way I can lose is for you to prove to me with links to sites disproving the PS3 has outsold the 360. You can't!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 lostrib

@clr84651: except you never proved your point in the first place. Seriously dude this isn't the thread for it. Let it go

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

Xbone the weakest link

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 lostrib

@lglz1337 said:

Xbone the weakest link

WiiU

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@lostrib: that thing still exist ?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 lostrib

@lglz1337 said:

@lostrib: that thing still exist ?

So i've heard, but no one will care until SSB4 comes out

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651: except you never proved your point in the first place. Seriously dude this isn't the thread for it. Let it go

Not in your opinion, I didn't. You didn't prove yours. Again that's your opinion that the sites I referenced as proof are not proof in your opinion. You didn't show any sites to prove me wrong. It's your opinion that those sites aren't credible. I am not wrong.

I stated the PS3 has outsold the 360 and I showed the sites I based it off of. You said I am wrong & that's in your opinion, as you showed no sites to prove me wrong.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Not in your opinion, I didn't. You didn't prove yours. Again that's your opinion that the sites I referenced as proof are not proof in your opinion. You didn't show any sites to prove me wrong. It's your opinion that those sites aren't credible. I am not wrong.

It's not the site that isn't credible, it's their source. They aren't citing official numbers from Sony and MS, they are citing estimations and predictions. Seriously, let it go. This is not the thread for it

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

It's not the site that isn't credible, it's their source. They aren't citing official numbers from Sony and MS, they are citing estimations and predictions. Seriously, let it go. This is not the thread for it

And those estimations and predictions say the PS3 outsold the 360. What is there to say it hasn't? Unless there's overriding proof that states they're wrong, then they are what we go off of. If or when something comes out from a more official source like MS and Sony then that will override the current best sources. If you had a better source than I have to prove me wrong, then I would be wrong. You do not!

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

He's hell bent on proving the PS3 finally outsold the 360. I don't know why, it's a moot point considering it's 8 years and the start of the 8th gen. He also seems to be trying to pass VGChartz off as credible. Not sure why though, maybe he's being paid to do so.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

And those estimations and predictions say the PS3 outsold the 360. What is there to say it hasn't? Unless there's overriding proof that states they're wrong, then they are what we go off of. If or when something comes out from a more official source like MS and Sony then that will override the current best sources. If you had a better source than I have to prove me wrong, then I would be wrong. You do not!

You didn't have a source to prove yourself right. Seriously just let it go.

This is just getting sad now.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By clr84651

@kingtito said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

He's hell bent on proving the PS3 finally outsold the 360. I don't know why, it's a moot point considering it's 8 years and the start of the 8th gen. He also seems to be trying to pass VGChartz off as credible. Not sure why though, maybe he's being paid to do so.

It's not just VGChartz that has stated it though. Many came out at the beginning of 2013 and stated it. VGChartz is just the only one that's still tracking sales to be found on these 2 systems. Show me a source that says the 360 has outsold the PS3. We can only go off of what sources say that are available.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@clr84651 said:

@kingtito said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

It's not just VGChartz that has stated it though. Many came out at the beginning of 2013 and stated it. VGChartz is just the only one that's still tracking sales to be found on these 2 systems. Show me a source that says the 360 has outsold the PS3. We can only go off of what sources say that are available.

Speculation and prediction articles but NOTHING from MS or Sony. You really should just stop now.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@kingtito said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Except they all used IDC estimates as their source

And yet MS announced 80 million units before Sony

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

@Bishop1310 said:

The cloud beats ps4

But that AI on the X1 will be tots better so who cares! :o....

But in all seriousness if you have a pc get this game on pc. Both console version will look meh compared to what it could potentially be if you have a decent rig. X1 would be my next choice to pick it up on.. If the cloud really does improve the AI over the PS4 version.

dat grasping

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

You didn't have a source to prove yourself right. Seriously just let it go.

This is just getting sad now.

You're a real dick! You don have a source to prove me wrong. Dick Head!

You're the sad PoS!