Watch Dogs ps4 footage

• 165 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by lglz1337 (4955 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium: so that will be turning off vsync and other switches, disable background apps etc. hopefully you get the game running around 30fps if not turn the switches even more

#52 Posted by xboxiphoneps3 (2504 posts) -

Lmfao lemmings think Watch Dogs on XB1 will have a more dynamic city then ps4 version completly taking out of context what the developer said months ago, enjoy your "more dynamic city because of the cloud" over a 15 mbps line

#53 Posted by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

kinda looks like infamous

Avatar image for Silent-Assasin7
#54 Posted by Silent-Assasin7 (1496 posts) -

Pretty funny how according to cows, the 50% better hardware on PS4 means PS4 version makes the XBO one look like shit, and yet, you apparently need a graphics card that's 3X as powerful as the PS4 in order to see any difference on the PC version. Cows gonna cow.

#55 Posted by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

kinda looks like infamous

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Looks pretty good.

We ever seen Xbone footage of this? Then again it's probably for the best we don't.

The city was more lively on Xbox One said the developers... I prefer more lively 900p, than boring not realistic city 1080p.

that was said when the cloud was supposed to be a thing hahah now there's no cloud for you. The game will look significantly uglier, lower resolution, run worst and possibly LESS lively than ps4 version (look at mgs dynamic clouds on ps4 as an example). What can you do about all of this? Dealwithit is all you can do about it because X1 is an outdated pos.

#56 Posted by Cloud_imperium (14406 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@Cloud_imperium: so that will be turning off vsync and other switches, disable background apps etc. hopefully you get the game running around 30fps if not turn the switches even more

Keep believing that . Won't change facts nor will stop people from playing .

#58 Posted by kuu2 (10483 posts) -

@Silent-Assasin7 said:

Pretty funny how according to cows, the 50% better hardware on PS4 means PS4 version makes the XBO one look like shit, and yet, you apparently need a graphics card that's 3X as powerful as the PS4 in order to see any difference on the PC version. Cows gonna cow.

Just another day on Cowspot. Don't ask them about Titanfall on 36o vs. The One they will tell you there is no difference between the two.

#59 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3588 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@FastRobby: lol unless you have concrete proof of X1 watch dogs being more "dynamic" than the ps4 version, without using some half year old article it has been proven time and again and even stated by ubisoft that PS4 will be the superior console version in all aspects.

It hasn't been stated by Ubisoft, only the resolution would be better, so that has nothing o do with the dynamics of the city, because dynamics is mostly CPU work, that can be offloaded to the cloud.

Sorry but there's been no evidence other than your year and a half old article stating the cloud is making the XB1 version more "Dynamic" and also they have been asked many times differences between PS4 and Xb1 why haven't they mentioned the cloud they could've easily brought it up and said they are using it or differences range graphically to cloud mechanics for Xb1? Show me any article that's not almost a year old saying Ubisoft is using the cloud for Watch_Dogs?

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/03/24/ubisoft-watch-dogs-a-great-match-for-playstation-4

Btw here's a whole bunch of times discussed differences between PS4 and XB1 not once was the cloud brought up.

http://www.product-reviews.net/2014/03/06/watch-dogs-ps4-vs-xbox-one-differences/

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/watch-dogs-release-date-news-gameplay-and-trailer-round-up

#61 Posted by clyde46 (49053 posts) -

Using a dev kit so close to launch? I smell a rat.

#62 Edited by madskills6117 (4161 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

The game is not ready so you won't see them insert a disc into the system. The games are made using the dev kits. That being said, I guess the question is, are the dev kit really indicative of the power of the ps4?

#63 Posted by clyde46 (49053 posts) -

@madskills6117 said:

@clyde46 said:

The game is not ready so you won't see them insert a disc into the system. The games are made using the dev kits. That being said, I guess the question is, are the dev kit really indicative of the power of the ps4?

Its just over a month away and they aren't using actual PS4 hardware to run presentations? Doesn't that strike you as odd?

#64 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3588 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@FastRobby said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@FastRobby: lol unless you have concrete proof of X1 watch dogs being more "dynamic" than the ps4 version, without using some half year old article it has been proven time and again and even stated by ubisoft that PS4 will be the superior console version in all aspects.

It hasn't been stated by Ubisoft, only the resolution would be better, so that has nothing o do with the dynamics of the city, because dynamics is mostly CPU work, that can be offloaded to the cloud.

Sorry but there's been no evidence other than your year and a half old article stating the cloud is making the XB1 version more "Dynamic" and also they have been asked many times differences between PS4 and Xb1 why haven't they mentioned the cloud they could've easily brought it up and said they are using it or differences range graphically to cloud mechanics for Xb1? Show me any article that's not almost a year old saying Ubisoft is using the cloud for Watch_Dogs?

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/03/24/ubisoft-watch-dogs-a-great-match-for-playstation-4

Btw here's a whole bunch of times discussed differences between PS4 and XB1 not once was the cloud brought up.

http://www.product-reviews.net/2014/03/06/watch-dogs-ps4-vs-xbox-one-differences/

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/watch-dogs-release-date-news-gameplay-and-trailer-round-up

Year and a half? It's only 10 months, also they haven't mentioned it anymore, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. But I'll ask around, maybe someone knows!

You're right 10 months old, but honestly if Wactch_Dogs is using the cloud Ubisoft would have mentioned this many times but it seems it only came up that one time and never again, even with MS' event recently there hasn;t been a mention of cloud on Watch_Dogs graphically according morin they are similar, with advantage going to PS4, other than that there hasn't been cloud talk.

#65 Posted by madskills6117 (4161 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@madskills6117 said:

@clyde46 said:

Its just over a month away and they aren't using actual PS4 hardware to run presentations? Doesn't that strike you as odd?

Not really, the game hasn't gone gold yet to my knowledge.

#66 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

ITT: Lems and some "hermits" on suicide watch.

LOL @FastRobby is getting slapped around in this bitch.

#67 Posted by kingtito (9262 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

Suicide watch for a multiplat that will look and play better on the PC? Do you even look at what you write sometimes? I know you're a raging cow and all but dumb is dumb.

#69 Edited by Kaze_no_Mirai (11763 posts) -

I think this is the first time I read someone describe a game with the word "yummy" not sure how I feel about that. :/

#70 Edited by Spartan070 (16402 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@R4gn4r0k: your open system will struggle ofcourse, because no pc setup is set in stone

keep on turning off options lemmings just like AC

So lemmings have rigs now? You need a basic course on SW zoology.

#71 Posted by KratosYOLOSwag (1827 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@I_can_haz said:

Not really, no one as any prove to state otherwise what I'm saying...

You do realize your link was proven to be false 10 months a go? The person that made that article used an article that was from OXM. OXM had an interview with Ubisoft where they compared to Xbone version to the 360 version.

You will not be able to find anywhere a quote from Ubisoft that says what you are claiming. The statement you had in bold was made by the author of the article you posted, which is why it was not in quotations. This person got you good.

#72 Posted by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

Suicide watch for a multiplat that will look and play better on the PC? Do you even look at what you write sometimes? I know you're a raging cow and all but dumb is dumb.

Apparently you can't read. I said "hermits" for a reason. As in lems like you pretending to be hermits.

Keep the butthurt flowing.

#73 Edited by m3dude1 (2274 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

This is not PS4 footage . It is running on PC , watch this video of same demo . You can see PC at lower left corner .

http://www.dsogaming.com/videotrailer-news/watch_dogs-new-gameplay-footage-from-pax-east-off-screen/

EDIT : Ya , it is PS4 dev kit footage . The link was updated recently .

@m3dude1 said:

it will probably take a titan/780 level card to make the game look noticeably better than the ps4 version(assuming they are fast enough to enable txaa), but otherwise the pc version isnt going to fare any worse than the ps4 version. this is a cross gen multiplat game from ubisoft, not a sony exclusive from ND.

Naughty Dogs games are linear shooters , nothing more . This is open world it looks better because of txaa.and without a doubt looks a lot better on PC than PS4 and Xbox One , cross gen or not .

it looks a lot better because of txaa. it will likely be the exact same scenario as AC4. all the pc enhancements side by side with the ps4 version are incredibly minor if your rig has an amd card or an nvidia card too slow to use txaa.

#74 Edited by kingtito (9262 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

Apparently you can't read. I said "hermits" for a reason. As in lems like you pretending to be hermits.

Why would anyone be on suicide watch for a multiplat moron? If the PC is going to be the best version then wouldn't cows also be on suicide watch? Maybe you should start one of your epic fail poll threads kid. You can them blame hacking on your poll not going the way you planned...hahahahahaha loser.

#75 Posted by lglz1337 (4955 posts) -

@Spartan070: maybe you should go 2 replies down was a typo lemmings confusing me with their cloud shit

#76 Posted by lglz1337 (4955 posts) -

@kingtito: sure AC was also the best on pc lol

#77 Posted by m3dude1 (2274 posts) -

it is the best on the pc

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
#78 Posted by deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd (12449 posts) -

Anyone else notice the HORRIBLE police A.I? the cars stop and move with barely any acceleration.... seems so unatural.

#79 Posted by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

Why would anyone be on suicide watch for a multiplat moron? If the PC is going to be the best version then wouldn't cows also be on suicide watch? Maybe you should start one of your epic fail poll threads kid. You can them blame hacking on your poll not going the way you planned...hahahahahaha loser.

Look at dat lemming meltdown. You're always crying in every thread lol. I guess I'd be crying too if I spent $500 on a piece of shit console that can't play games in 1080p

#80 Edited by lglz1337 (4955 posts) -

@MBirdy88: don't worry will be better on pc if you are using a titan gold edition

#81 Posted by xhawk27 (10486 posts) -

If the Xbox One version is using the cloud for A.I. Physics then yes it will be more lively than the PS4 version.

TCHBO!

#82 Edited by Evo_nine (2221 posts) -

Hope u like 30 fps tc

#83 Posted by xhawk27 (10486 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@MBirdy88: don't worry will be better on pc if you are using a titan gold edition

No a GTX 770 is more powerful than a PS4.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
#84 Posted by stereointegrity (11888 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@Silent-Assasin7 said:

Just another day on Cowspot. Don't ask them about Titanfall on 36o vs. The One they will tell you there is no difference between the two.

Show me watch dogs xbone footage

#85 Posted by kingtito (9262 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@kingtito: sure AC was also the best on pc lol

So the lead platform with infinite more power than the PS4 ISN'T going to be the best version? I know you're a cow, which pretty much means you're def, dumb AND blind but come on dude.

#86 Posted by lglz1337 (4955 posts) -

@xhawk27: come on now you know you have to turn off options those bottlenecks gonna hurt

#87 Posted by lglz1337 (4955 posts) -

@kingtito: infinite more power and infinite more bottlenecks

#88 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3588 posts) -

@Evo_nine said:

Hope u like 30 fps tc

What's wrong with 30 fps? Gathered it's normal on consoles.

#89 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1454 posts) -

@kingtito: You are doing exactly what @I_can_haz: said before. You are a lemming hiding PC. You dont have a PC that can run the game better than the PS4.

#90 Edited by kingtito (9262 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

@kingtito: You are doing exactly what @I_can_haz: said before. You are a lemming hiding PC. You dont have a PC that can run the game better than the PS4.

Hhahahahaha really? So my i7 2600k, 8GB ram, 780ti won't be able to run the game better than a PS4? Hahahahaha cows gonna cow

#91 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

How do you know that?

#92 Posted by kingtito (9262 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@kingtito: infinite more power and infinite more bottlenecks

Yet still blows away anything a console could muster. Unless you think 1080p 30fps or sub 1080p 60fps with a mix of medium to high settings can beat a PC that plays the same exact games at higher than 1080p, 60fps with ultra settings?

You're joking right? You don't actually believe the PS4 is powerful do you? More powerful than the XOne sure but hardly a power house compared to PC. I know cows are dumb but they can't be THAT dumb.

#93 Posted by clyde46 (49053 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Hhahahahaha really? So my i7 2600k, 8GB ram, 780ti won't be able to run the game better than a PS4? Hahahahaha cows gonna cow

Thats my setup.

#94 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@kingtito said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Thats my setup.

clyde is kingtito's alt confirmed!

Filthy Lem!

#95 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1454 posts) -

@kingtito: Lets be serious, you are overweight and poor.

This is well known. We all saw the picture thread.

#96 Edited by xhawk27 (10486 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@kingtito said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Thats my setup.

I am getting a PS4 this summer and it's going to blow your PCs away. :x

I was going to build a PC this fall similar to your's but have 16gb ram, I7 4770k. Now I am going to save money and buy a PS4 instead. :)

#97 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

did he take a picture of his bank account?

#98 Posted by clyde46 (49053 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:

@clyde46 said:

@kingtito said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Thats my setup.

I am getting a PS4 this summer and it's going to blow your PCs away. :x

I already have a PS4... U mad bro?

#99 Posted by dakan45 (18819 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@R4gn4r0k: your open system will struggle ofcourse, because no pc setup is set in stone

keep on turning off options lemmings just like AC

Cry some more sony pony, the pc version will destroy ps4 version.

The ps4 version is basicly "downgraded" You will easilly get ps4 quality graphics on a old pc with the 149$ 750 ti. Sorry to burst your bubble but ubisoft isnt one studio, they got thousands of developers and ton of studios. This game doesnt have the same engine as ac blackflag and UNLIKE blackflag the game is designed on pc as lead version where blackflag was a last gen game ported to pc/ps4/xbo and the pc port was handled by ubisoft ukraine who is also responsible for the horrible ac3 and future soldier ports.

So no you got pwned.

#100 Posted by kingtito (9262 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

Hahahaha slightly over weight? Maybe, I'm 6ft and I hover between 220-230. I'm ok with that because it doesn't stop me from playing bball 3 times a week or playing in my football league. You're just jealous cause mommy still pays your bills.

Stay mad kid