Watch Dogs-PC screenshots look great,GTX bundle available.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@clyde46 said:

@seanmcloughlin: Best be saving that cash though, you don't want to be burnt like AJ.

Who is AJ?

AngryJoe

He stopped making money or something?

He was bitten in the ass when YT changed their copyright rules. He's one of many that put all their eggs in one basket and used YT in place of a job with steady income.

Console_Caesar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Console_Caesar
Member since 2014 • 46 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

My latest videos - the Batman: Arkham Origins videos - have commentary. Also, just because you disagree with my opinions doesn't mean they are stupid/ ignorant. I will admit that they are sometimes offensive, however.

I just checked, you might want to go look at how actual "youtubers" do game commentary and then rethink what you consider to be commentary. And no, your opinions being stupid/ignorant is what makes them stupid/ignorant

What's wrong with my commentary? Also, why does it have to be like other YouTubers'? There are no hard-fast rules to how one can comment.

...Oh lord

see, this is why I have no faith

This is exactly why I said you're illusive/ mysterious. You don't provide explanations for anything. How the hell am I supposed to just know what you find wrong with my commentary? I can't read your mind, dodo brain.

I already told you, go look around and get an idea for what the youtube audience looks for in commentary. Because yours seems to be lacking

I'm done with you. May you drown in the darkness of your helmet within which your head is buried, oh Mysterious One. By the way, you're a condescending and elitist snob.

Yeah I have no idea why the PC folk has to be so snobby all the time, it makes them look really nerdy to be honest, not all of them of course.

And those are the exact same screens as the PS4 screens, so I don't believe for a second that they are from PC.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

At least tell me whether you live comfortably and whether your earn hundreds or thousands per week. C'mon, bro. Also, I see why you're so successful; you have an interesting voice, can do impersonations, are enthusiastic and have a healthy appearance.

haha what? why should I have to tell you this stuff? But thanks for the compliments

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

You aren't getting reamed in the ass by content ID? I know alot of let's players and reviewers like angry joe are fighting an uphill battle with it.

Nope because my style of videos are vastly different to what he does. It's why I stopped doing standard let's plays too, because youtube hates those lately. I've had like 4 content ID matches on my channel. 2 of which went away and 2 of which remain and haven't had any other issues since

@clyde46 said:

@seanmcloughlin: Best be saving that cash though, you don't want to be burnt like AJ.

Oh don't worry, I'm saving almost all of it. Taxes are a big reason for that though

Yeah that makes sense, it's a shame Youtube had to implement such an ass-backwards bot to handle these tasks in the first place, Joe's reviews are some of the best out there, it's gonna suck if he has to cut back on the content provided.

It's even worse when so many of these claims are false to begin with. It's cool to see you're finding ways to adapt tho.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54  Edited By Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

I remember the first Trailer of this game back in 2012 - My mind was blown and I couldn't wait for it!

Now however... The more I see the less interested I get. Meh.

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

@Sollet: Same thing has happened for me.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@clyde46 said:

Who is AJ?

AngryJoe

He was bitten in the ass when YT changed their copyright rules. He's one of many that put all their eggs in one basket and used YT in place of a job with steady income.

So, what was the consequence of this? Did he stop making as much money as he was before the change? Did he stop making money completely? Did he become homeless? Also, if there is a video or message board in which he discusses this, please provide the link.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

@clyde46 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@clyde46 said:

Who is AJ?

AngryJoe

So, what was the consequence of this? Did he stop making as much money as he was before the change? Did he stop making money completely? Did he become homeless? Also, if there is a video or message board in which he discusses this, please provide the link.

from 4 months ago.

Loading Video...

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 BluRayHiDef

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@clyde46 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@clyde46 said:

Who is AJ?

AngryJoe

from 4 months ago.

Loading Video...

Arigatou gozaimashita.

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#59 Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

I have no idea why this thread turned into commentary on youtube and derailed by a spat between lostrib (you're beign harsh man, even for dealing with someone as idiotic as him) and Bluray.

But, I'll roll with it!

Anyoen know why Youtubers don't join up and see if they can't get some ACLU action going on here. I'm pretty sure many of these takedowns run afoul of fair use. Of course google cna allow or dissallow anything it wants on it's service, but maybe with some legal help they cna push for a better way to handle this.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 BluRayHiDef

@Kinthalis said:

I have no idea why this thread turned into commentary on youtube and derailed by a spat between lostrib (you're beign harsh man, even for dealing with someone as idiotic as him) and Bluray.

But, I'll roll with it!

Anyoen know why Youtubers don't join up and see if they can't get some ACLU action going on here. I'm pretty sure many of these takedowns run afoul of fair use. Of course google cna allow or dissallow anything it wants on it's service, but maybe with some legal help they cna push for a better way to handle this.

I'm not idiotic, jack-ass.

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Kinthalis

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Kinthalis said:

But, I'll roll with it!

Not always. But like 95% of the time. At least.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 BluRayHiDef

@Kinthalis said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Kinthalis said:

But, I'll roll with it!

Give me an example.

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Kinthalis

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Kinthalis said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Kinthalis said:

But, I'll roll with it!

Give me an example.

Ok, asking Jack for income information. Who does that? If you were his friend, or an acquaintance, and the situation was appropriate.... But you aren't, and it wasn't.

Anyway, I don't want to get into this with you. Sorry I called you idiotic. I apologize and take it back.

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

Looking beautiful, but as usual I'll just stand behind and wait to see how the game pans out before I pull out my wallet, such as gameplay mechanics, game length, missions, etc. I don't care about multiplayer at all.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Kinthalis said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Kinthalis said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Kinthalis said:

But, I'll roll with it!

Give me an example.

Ok, asking Jack for income information. Who does that? If you were his friend, or an acquaintance, and the situation was appropriate.... But you aren't, and it wasn't.

Anyway, I don't want to get into this with you. Sorry I called you idiotic. I apologize and take it back.

Now you see why I just go straight to the harshness

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46226 Posts

@Heil68 said:

I'm buying the PS4 version 1st. I dont pay over $10 for PC games most of the time.

I agree in this case: so much content being cut out of this game and sold off as DLC, I'll wait until it hits 10 bucks.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 lostrib

@console_caesar said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

I already told you, go look around and get an idea for what the youtube audience looks for in commentary. Because yours seems to be lacking

I'm done with you. May you drown in the darkness of your helmet within which your head is buried, oh Mysterious One. By the way, you're a condescending and elitist snob.

Yeah I have no idea why the PC folk has to be so snobby all the time, it makes them look really nerdy to be honest, not all of them of course.

And those are the exact same screens as the PS4 screens, so I don't believe for a second that they are from PC.

I wasn't being snobby. And really, you're going to call people nerdy while commenting on a gaming forum?

What a creative alt.. *eye roll*

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 BluRayHiDef

@Kinthalis said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Kinthalis said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Kinthalis said:

But, I'll roll with it!

Give me an example.

That doesn't make me idiotic; perhaps it makes me intrusive, but not idiotic. What does someone being intrusive have to do with how intelligent they are? Most people misuse the term "stupid" and its synonyms, as you did.

STEAMSBL0WSSAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By STEAMSBL0WSSAX
Member since 2014 • 80 Posts

@lostrib said:

I honestly care more if the game is actually good

it's not this games nothing but hype

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Kinthalis

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Heil68 said:

I'm buying the PS4 version 1st. I dont pay over $10 for PC games most of the time.

I agree in this case: so much content being cut out of this game and sold off as DLC, I'll wait until it hits 10 bucks.

Have they even said anything about DLC?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60710 Posts

@Kinthalis said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Heil68 said:

I haven't heard anything.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 BluRayHiDef

In regard to Angry Joe, was he not saving any of his money? Was he living from paycheck to paycheck?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 lostrib

@steamsbl0wssax said:

@lostrib said:

Please don't be offended that I don't think too highly of your opinion

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By R4gn4r0k  Online

@Heil68 said:

@Kinthalis said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Heil68 said:

I haven't heard anything.

-Buy it on PS3 or PS4 and get an hour of extra content, cut from the main game

-Buy the deluxe edition and get extra content, cut from the main game

-Buy the adrian pierce edition or whatever and get extra content, cut from the main game

And many many more edition each offering something 'exclusive', cut from the main game

Don't tell me you haven't hear of this ?

And it's also planned to have a season pass, with DLC they are already planning, or even working on before even shipping the main game. It's disgusting, and no matter how good this game looks there is no way I'm paying full price for what is not a full product.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By clyde46

@BluRayHiDef said:

In regard to Angry Joe, was he not saving any of his money? Was he living from paycheck to paycheck?

How are we supposed to know.....

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Heil68

So extra content is cut from the main game?

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#77 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

Still downgraded.

Next time Ubi don't lie, when you first show a game off.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@R4gn4r0k said:

-Buy it on PS3 or PS4 and get an hour of extra content, cut from the main game

-Buy the deluxe edition and get extra content, cut from the main game

-Buy the adrian pierce edition or whatever and get extra content, cut from the main game

And many many more edition each offering something 'exclusive', cut from the main game

Don't tell me you haven't hear of this ?

And it's also planned to have a season pass, with DLC they are already planning, or even working on before even shipping the main game. It's disgusting, and no matter how good this game looks there is no way I'm paying full price for what is not a full product.

mm that is very disheartening indeed.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 R4gn4r0k  Online

@Heil68 said:

Not extra content.

This isn't like artwork or making of videos or anything. This is hours of playable content that is being divided over different versions.

You can spend your full 60 dollars on whatever product or platform you like and you won't ever get the full version, the complete experience :(

@CrownKingArthur said:

Yup, made me go from wanting to get this on day one to waiting for a serious price drop.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

@Cyberdot said:

Looking beautiful, but as usual I'll just stand behind and wait to see how the game pans out before I pull out my wallet, such as gameplay mechanics, game length, missions, etc. I don't care about multiplayer at all.

Considering they delayed it before because they felt the game was "too repetitive" I wouldn't hold out much confidence in it. When you realise something like that about your game so late in development it's very hard to add any substantial changes to make it much better.

I can see a lot of the missions in the game either being samey or just filler

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 clyde46

@R4gn4r0k: I guess I won't be getting this then.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

You can spend your full 60 dollars on whatever product or platform you like and you won't ever get the full version, the complete experience :(

yeah that's terrible.

i agree with you. i'll wait for a price drop unless the buzz on the internet is really, really buzzy.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 R4gn4r0k  Online

@CrownKingArthur said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

yeah that's terrible.

i agree with you. i'll wait for a price drop unless the buzz on the internet is really, really buzzy.

Could be we're in for a buzzy internet, indeed.

Ubi Montreal looks to have created a very interesting (and good looking) open world. Only question that remains is if the core gameplay is any good

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

The game looks good, but if Ubisoft continues to copy/paste Ass Creed mechanics over all of their games, including Watch Dogs, that won't be a winning strategy for Ubisoft.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 R4gn4r0k  Online

Oh look, there is already a trailer for their Season pass DLC:

Loading Video...

Like I said, no way are they just in the planning stage of DLC. Looks like it has been worked on for a long time already.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 clyde46

Ubisoft are fast becoming a new EA.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By R4gn4r0k  Online

@clyde46 said:

They are very much alike yes. When they have something good on their hands (BF, W_D) they just want to ride the hypetrain and sell as much DLC as possible. Forgetting about the quality of the main game, like it doesn't matter how good/bad it is, the hype is already there, the game will sell millions, lets start working on DLC already.

Ugh -_-

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#88  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Love this pic!

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

@clyde46 said:

Well if you remember, they almost literally became EA in 2004 :-P

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Heil68

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Heil68 said:

Not extra content.

This isn't like artwork or making of videos or anything. This is hours of playable content that is being divided over different versions.

@CrownKingArthur said:

Yup, made me go from wanting to get this on day one to waiting for a serious price drop.

A lot of games do the bonus missions these days, which in the end dont turn out to amount to much. Like AC4 recently and Watch Dogs is doing or even what MGS Zero did.

I'm not going to let that deter me from buying the game.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Looks great but I'll still be getting the Xbox One version. That way we can share it around the house, and I already got a good deal on it.

STEAMSBL0WSSAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 STEAMSBL0WSSAX
Member since 2014 • 80 Posts

@lostrib said:

@steamsbl0wssax said:

@lostrib said:

That's cause you like shit games.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By lostrib

@steamsbl0wssax said:

@lostrib said:

@steamsbl0wssax said:

@lostrib said:

That's cause you like shit games.

Nah, you just have shitty opinions, scrub

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#96 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

It's going to be a trainwreck. Ubisoft doesn't make good games.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

@IgGy621985 said:

The game looks good, but if Ubisoft continues to copy/paste Ass Creed mechanics over all of their games, including Watch Dogs, that won't be a winning strategy for Ubisoft.

Exactly my concern. Especially when they said they delayed it because or repitition. I reckon the game's bulk will be full of tedious filler

heguain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 283

User Lists: 36

#98 heguain
Member since 2007 • 1433 Posts

Omg, it looks like that, this is the modern openworld game I have been waiting for long time...it looks so atmospheric. And There's a sure thing it's definitely goin' to be better than GTA.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

Yet another multiplat that is best on PC > When will it end?

napo_sp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 napo_sp
Member since 2006 • 649 Posts

those are bullshots...