Was gaming or games in general really better 10 years ago?

• 104 results
dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

I will turn off invasion mode. because if i play SP game. it should be all offline content.

Because you're afraid of an enemy you can't handle.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#102 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24915 Posts

@dxmcat said:
@ghosts4ever said:

I will turn off invasion mode. because if i play SP game. it should be all offline content.

Because you're afraid of an enemy you can't handle.

my friend, most popular online games like PUBG and fortnite are mostly played by bunch of 20 year old kids. and i know. they even played PUBG on their phones all the time.

thats not a thing. i used to own people at CS 1.6 and i played it via LAN. MP gaming ruined once it become worldwide. i dont want to play with people i dont know in real life. its no different than playing a bots. although they are just improved BOTS.

if i play SP, it would be all offline, no coop etc.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#103 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@dxmcat said:

@ghosts4ever: Never said that. You are just illiterate. 20 Hours is done in a weekend, so no, that is not lengthy. Enjoy your ignorance. Just not good enough to master the mechanics of gameplay and face real competition.

you can replay SP games again. name me FPS in last 10 years that are 20 plus hours. Doom save FPS genre, Doom Eternal saving gaming. except it cat. this genre was almost killed by COD4 and its clone.

Max payne 1 was 6 hour long but it was more intense than 200 hours RPG or generic MP games ever made.

yes im good enough that i played plenty of MP games before, enjoy your battlefield annually. i never seen anyone complain about battlefield single player that are even bad version of COD campaign.

Bro if you're playing 20 hours in one weekend you may want to consider how in the minority you are

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

: @jcrame10:Whats that got to do with anything? No different from binging a netflix show. Bringing in the majority / minority spiel? Ghost too. Like somehow that invalidates what I'm saying? Most people dont play video games, so I guess everyone here is a giant nerd.

@ghosts4everIt took all this work for you finally to say something reasonable "Play with people you know" I've been goin to Quakecon for 10 years :D However bots are predictable, just like AI enemies. I always play online with people I know, on my team.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@dxmcat said:

: @jcrame10:Whats that got to do with anything? No different from binging a netflix show. Bringing in the majority / minority spiel? Ghost too. Like somehow that invalidates what I'm saying? Most people dont play video games, so I guess everyone here is a giant nerd.

@ghosts4everIt took all this work for you finally to say something reasonable "Play with people you know" I've been goin to Quakecon for 10 years :D However bots are predictable, just like AI enemies. I always play online with people I know, on my team.

20 hours on Netflix in one weekend?! Lol. I would imagine people with kids, houses to clean/maintain, friends, plans, other responsibilities etc. A lot of the times the weekends are spent catching up on stuff I didn't have time for during the week.

To each their own but still 20 hours seems like a lot of free time to me haha