Was gaming or games in general really better 10 years ago?

• 104 results
Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24914 Posts

Hello friends,

I have seen lot of people claim that games were better 10 years ago and 10 years ago was 2010 so i decide to research about it.

first we have map design of 2010 most FPS games were

almost every FPS game back in 2010 fall under that category especially we got 2 of most scripted FPS of that time were COD black ops and MOH 2010.

Like this.

literally the only great FPS of 2010 was Metro 2033 and even that was quite scripted but was unique and innovative game that time.

aside from that we also got most dumbed down splinter cell game, and we got mass effect 2 that was most overrated game of that time.

compare that to 2020, we are getting Doom Eternal next month and its map design more resemble former one than later one, with finding secrets etc and not just walking in straight line. so compare Doom Eternal to Black ops lol. day and night difference.

2010 Halo reach was mediocre console shooter while 2020 Halo infinite will be a proper PC FPS for first time in history and more of semi open ended

we are getting most ambitious game that is Cyberpunk. it was not possible in 2010.

I just never understand how can anyone miss the dark time of gaming in general. if you ask me if gaming was better 15 years ago then i would say YES!!. 2004 to 2007 was golden age. but 10 years ago? lol.

so my friends, do you missed gaming 10 years ago? lets discuss

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58299 Posts

I'm not one to say "oh games were better then than now" as I try not to view things with rose-tinted glasses, but I will say that 10 years ago we saw a lot of publishers really adopt or extend their bad habits; day-one DLC content, the release of broken games and a "patch it later" mentality, and so on and so forth. These trends have continued to get worse.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ghosts4ever

@mrbojangles25 said:

I'm not one to say "oh games were better then than now" as I try not to view things with rose-tinted glasses, but I will say that 10 years ago we saw a lot of publishers really adopt or extend their bad habits; day-one DLC content, the release of broken games and a "patch it later" mentality, and so on and so forth. These trends have continued to get worse.

Yes. but this topic is about games in general. and not business practices which is easily getting worse.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#4 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

I think bad business practices lead to bad games. And it has. Part of bad business practice are cut and paste content, lack of stories, and other cost cutting measures to boost profits by reducing production costs, and hoping good graphics will save boring gameplay or the lack of a story. Games have gotten worse, because game companies have gotten worse. As to when that decline actually began, It may have been before 2010, I haven't paid much attention to the specifics.

bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts

Around 2000 is really when decline fully hit. (when all the AAA nonsense started)

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#6 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58900 Posts
@bussinrounds said:

Around 2000 is really when decline fully hit. (when all the AAA nonsense started)

I agree, 1997-2001 was the magical spot of gaming for me.

Greed is just, unrelenting, and getting worse. We're already getting indications of the shit they are planning to pull next gen.

Having said that, indie games are doing really well.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58299 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Yes. but this topic is about games in general. and not business practices which is easily getting worse.

The business practices are part of the games, unfortunately.

But to answer your question strictly in relationship to the actual substance of the game, I don't think games are any better or any worse. Each generation/year/month/day brings with it a game or experience that is worse or better than the one before it.

FInally figuring out how to work my hover capabilities in VTOL VR today is arguably a highlight of this month. A year ago first experiencing VR and playing Robo Recall was arguably a lifechanging moment. The first time I played Half-Life in 1998 was an incredible experience. Who knows what tomorrow will bring, or December of 2020, or any month in 2022?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46231 Posts

Metro Exodus has huge levels and doesn't hold your hand.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10434 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:

literally the only great FPS of 2010 was Metro 2033 and even that was quite scripted but was unique and innovative game that time.

that 2010 design could've been taken from just about any part of metro 2033 tbf.

i can't tell whether you're talking fps, all shooters (me2 and sc conviction tps) or all games tbh. bayonetta (western), vanquish, red dead, halo reach, bioshock 2, call of pripyat (western)... all good games from 2010. reach was decent. i didn't like me2 but plenty did. same for metro 2033. wasn't a bad year for games all in all

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46231 Posts

@Yams1980 said:

Some designs from the 90s i don't miss much. I always hated trying to find keycards and that kind of thing to open doors. If I'm armed with massive guns, why can't I just blow up the door?

In Battlefield V I can drive a tank through walls, through entire houses. I can build my own trenches as an infantry.

Stuff like that: terrain deformation and destructability wasn't even possible in the 90s.

I don't miss the 90s one bit.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

2000-2008 was the best time in the gaming IMO publishers where less greedy and there was alot of passion back then and exciting new IP's. These days publishers play it safe and most games just feel soulless because they are based on market research. Even past Mass Effect devs feel the same way.

Loading Video...

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

Hello friends,

I have seen lot of people claim that games were better 10 years ago and 10 years ago was 2010 so i decide to research about it.

almost every FPS game back in 2010 fall under that category especially we got 2 of most scripted FPS of that time were COD black ops and MOH 2010.

Loading Video...

Like this.

aside from that we also got most dumbed down splinter cell game, and we got mass effect 2 that was most overrated game of that time.

compare that to 2020, we are getting Doom Eternal next month and its map design more resemble former one than later one, with finding secrets etc and not just walking in straight line. so compare Doom Eternal to Black ops lol. day and night difference.

2010 Halo reach was mediocre console shooter while 2020 Halo infinite will be a proper PC FPS for first time in history and more of semi open ended

we are getting most ambitious game that is Cyberpunk. it was not possible in 2010.

I just never understand how can anyone miss the dark time of gaming in general. if you ask me if gaming was better 15 years ago then i would say YES!!. 2004 to 2007 was golden age. but 10 years ago? lol.

so my friends, do you missed gaming 10 years ago? lets discuss

you're a fucking idiot, sniper.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e58917563ba3
deactivated-5e58917563ba3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14 deactivated-5e58917563ba3
Member since 2020 • 82 Posts

In general, gaming was simpler, much more enjoyable in the Dreamcast-Ps2-Gamecube-XBOX era.

After that is started to become too complex, wanting to be everything else other than a games console.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

All these developers need to stop worrying about how much a game costs (I mean don't just spend to spend.. or say they did when they didn't), stop pushing nothing but graphics, and just get back to what made gaming fun in the first place. Work on the gameplay, mechanics, and story and worry about the rest later. Games for the most part these days are designed around wringing money out of people and cater to those with gambling tendencies instead of just making a good game and it selling because of that.. I don't always mind microtransactions, loot boxes, etc., but when all games are becoming cheap, cookie cutter, mobile knockoffs.. yeah there is a problem that needs to be addressed.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@Macutchi: He's only talking about FPS, and then he's only wanting to talk about the select 2-3 first person shooters he wanks off to daily and makes threads about daily. Every single thread this derp makes boils down to "hey these are the games I like, lookl at me, LOOK AT ME DAMN IT"!!!

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@warmblur: The point is, how can people miss 2010 when most games back then were Cod clones, short and scripted, and just walking in straight line.

Games of today more resemble ealy 00s one than 2010s one.

Just comparr Doom Eternal to Black ops and MOH 2010 or Mass effect 2 to Cyberpunk, the quality difference is just...

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

@warmblur: The point is, how can people miss 2010 when most games back then were Cod clones, short and scripted, and just walking in straight line.

Just comparr Doom Eternal to Black ops and MOH 2010 or Mass effect 2 to Cyberpunk, the quality difference is just...

ah yes, just look at the quality of these unreleased games

DoomNukem3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DoomNukem3D
Member since 2019 • 445 Posts

I would say yes but I think it depends on how you look at it. Aside from business practices certain genres feel past their prime like from Doom to F.E.A.R. feels like the golden years of the fps genre. Dont really see many great great fps games on par with the classics of that era.

In general I feel like AAA gaming has shifted too much focus on being cinematic and trying to tell stories meant to compete with movies and tv rather than actually being good games. A lot of open world games from what I've played feel usually feel drawn out and padded because games need to be long (being long is fine but I'd like a refined experience).

That said theres been a big boom in the popularity of indie games and I think that's great even if not all of them are for me, a lot of my favorites from the last decade have been indie and I think its allowed room for experimentation that we obviously arent seeing from bigger budget titles. Also Fromsoft has risen up and put out some great stuff. Playing Mario Odyssey finally and it's easily one of the better collectothons I've played.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#20 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@splendidcoffee said:

In general, gaming was simpler, much more enjoyable in the Dreamcast-Ps2-Gamecube-XBOX era.

After that is started to become too complex, wanting to be everything else other than a games console.

I have had similar thoughts. Some genres try to be more than they should be.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@doomnukem3d said:

I would say yes but I think it depends on how you look at it. Aside from business practices certain genres feel past their prime like from Doom to F.E.A.R. feels like the golden years of the fps genre. Dont really see many great great fps games on par with the classics of that era.

In general I feel like AAA gaming has shifted too much focus on being cinematic and trying to tell stories meant to compete with movies and tv rather than actually being good games. A lot of open world games from what I've played feel usually feel drawn out and padded because games need to be long (being long is fine but I'd like a refined experience).

That said theres been a big boom in the popularity of indie games and I think that's great even if not all of them are for me, a lot of my favorites from the last decade have been indie and I think its allowed room for experimentation that we obviously arent seeing from bigger budget titles. Also Fromsoft has risen up and put out some great stuff. Playing Mario Odyssey finally and it's easily one of the better collectothons I've played.

we dont have lot of FPS games today compare to last gen when every FPS was COD clone. literally Doom 4 was suppose to be COD clone too.

in last few years we got Doom, Prey, Metro Exodus, Titanfall 2 and they all better than most of last gen FPS infact Doom 2016 is better than anything last gen bar STALKER.

Next month we are getting Doom Eternal. and if it was released in 2010, it would be like any of last gen shooter with iron sight, regen health, cover system and focus on multiplayer.

my point is, this era has so many terrible practice like microtransactions to open world formula. and its nowhear near early 00s era. but so much better than 2008-2012 that were truly dark time.

remember this kind of FPS we used to get every month

Loading Video...

On other hand watch this informative footage.

praticularly sum up what was wrong with FPS back in days and how Doom save FPS genre.

Loading Video...

DoomNukem3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DoomNukem3D

@ghosts4ever: I was thinking the last 10 years in general but yeah I'd agree things have been looking up with the games you mentioned and we've gotten good retro inspired fps games like Ion Fury which doesnt do much to innovate but is a solid and refreshing experience.

That said dont know what Iron sight is.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#23  Edited By Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

No. Just old people dissatisfied that they can’t get it up to today’s games.

dorecia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dorecia
Member since 2020 • 7 Posts

now fps gaming really comes to a new era, we are playing game like playing movie.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38812 Posts

Gaming is perfectly fine right now. You have your shitty games like Assassins Creed, Call of Duty, etc and the you have your quality titles like RE2R.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Macutchi
@vfighter said:

@Macutchi: He's only talking about FPS, and then he's only wanting to talk about the select 2-3 first person shooters he wanks off to daily and makes threads about daily. Every single thread this derp makes boils down to "hey these are the games I like, lookl at me, LOOK AT ME DAMN IT"!!!

yeah pretty standard ghosts4ever stuff. the title says gaming or games, but the thread is just shooters, and it's all just probably an excuse to get his daily love letter to doom eternal in a post. i don't think it's his fault though, it's obvious he's a bit special, it's hard to read the things he writes and come to any other conclusion

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

Some games were better than before. E.g. I simply couldn't immerse myself into FPS Fallout. The isometric one was simply better imho.

Regarding "greed" some of you talk about, well, the hard truth is that gamers themselves accepted and adopted micro-transactions. Simple as that.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Ghosts4ever

@Macutchi said:
@vfighter said:

yeah pretty standard ghosts4ever stuff. the title says gaming or games, but the thread is just shooters, and it's all just probably an excuse to get his daily love letter to doom eternal in a post. i don't think it's his fault though, it's obvious he's a bit special, it's hard to read the things he writes and come to any other conclusion

thats not the thing.

what im saying that if people really believe gaming was better in 2010. just compare black ops and MOH to Doom Eternal. and see the difference how one is most scripted shooter of its time, other is sequel to fast paced old school style FPS with even more deeper map design.

one is 4 hour scripted hand holding campaign, other is 20 plus hour with Zero hand holdy and required plenty of exploration.

thats what i compare to make a point.

DoomNukem3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DoomNukem3D

@hardwenzen: Seems a bit odd to use a remake of 1998 game as a modern example.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@ghosts4ever said:

How can you compare them when Doom Eternal and CyberPunk 2007 aren't even out yet?

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ghosts4ever

@warmblur said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Like some already said how can you compare them when Doom Eternal and CyberPunk 2007 aren't even out yet?

I compare Doom 2016 and Eternal is its sequel. and Doom is better than any of last gen shooter by far. unless you like scripted COD clone, 4 hours walking in straight line.

that was my point. Prey was more in the line of complex level design while bioshock was another linear scripted crap.

Cyberpunk we all know what kind of ambitious game it is. though i doubt it will be better than Deus Ex HR.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@ghosts4ever said:
@warmblur said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Like some already said how can you compare them when Doom Eternal and CyberPunk 2007 aren't even out yet?

I compare Doom 2016 and Eternal is its sequel. and Doom is better than any of last gen shooter by far. unless you like scripted COD clone, 4 hours walking in straight line.

that was my point. Prey was more in the line of complex level design while bioshock was another linear scripted crap.

Cyberpunk we all know what kind of ambitious game it is. though i doubt it will be better than Deus Ex HR.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@warmblur said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@warmblur said:
@ghosts4ever said:

my friend, think with brain

I mean look at

• COD4
  • Modern warfare 2
  • COD Black ops
  • Modern warfare 3
  • COD Black ops 2
  • COD ghost
  • Battlefield bad company
  • Battlefield bad company 2
  • Battlefield 3
  • Battlefield 4
  • Medal of Honor
  • Medal of honor warfighter
  • Killzone 2
  • Killzone 3
  • Homefront
  • Crysis 2 and 3 (to some extent)
  • etc\

i may miss something

thats just too many COD clones. too many modern millitary FPS. and they all play exact same. that was gaming 10 years ago or rather last gen FPS in general.

sorry but i prefer real FPS like Doom. alone that game destroyed each and every of game in that list. so 2020 sequel will eat all of them alive.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#34  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

No. I have been playing videogames since late 80s (literally at a daily basis) and gaming was never as good as it is now. AAAs are massive and finally look like playable Pixar movies, indies bring new ideas and just revived most dead genres, VR brought back the experimentation of the early days, and it's even more immersive than my most optimistic predictions, there are hundreds of games on sales with prices for all pockets at any time, etc. There's so much more variety and options these days it's ridiculous!

Unfortunatly too many people keeps buying the same games year after year, and then blame the industry for their own bad decisions.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#35 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Lol. I member that pic.

There were still good games back then. Corridor FPS with lots of cut scenes was just trendy around that time.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

"Games/movies/music/art were better at [this time]" is a sham often portrayed by those who lack the ability to explore deeper than what's put in front of them and driven by personal nostalgia and bias.

For as long as humans walk this Earth, great creations will always come from the past, present and future.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@ghosts4ever said:
@warmblur said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@warmblur said:
@ghosts4ever said:

my friend, think with brain

I mean look at

• COD4
  • Modern warfare 2
  • COD Black ops
  • Modern warfare 3
  • COD Black ops 2
  • COD ghost
  • Battlefield bad company
  • Battlefield bad company 2
  • Battlefield 3
  • Battlefield 4
  • Medal of Honor
  • Medal of honor warfighter
  • Killzone 2
  • Killzone 3
  • Homefront
  • Crysis 2 and 3 (to some extent)
  • etc\

i may miss something

thats just too many COD clones. too many modern millitary FPS. and they all play exact same. that was gaming 10 years ago or rather last gen FPS in general.

sorry but i prefer real FPS like Doom. alone that game destroyed each and every of game in that list. so 2020 sequel will eat all of them alive.

Yes, COD clones are trash agree and the new Doom is great but.. 00's still had the best FPS.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38812 Posts

@doomnukem3d said:

@hardwenzen: Seems a bit odd to use a remake of 1998 game as a modern example.

Not really. The game is different enough to be considered as a game from 2019 in my opinion. Of course i could've mentioned Sekiro, DMC5, etc, but RE2R is by far my fav game of 2019 so that is what i went with as an example.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Ghosts4ever

@warmblur: early 00s sure but not 08 to 12.

Thats why i said games were better 15 years ago but terrible 10 years ago.

ant797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ant797
Member since 2020 • 50 Posts

i think this is mostly a psychological thing not many people that were old enough to play games ten years ago have the time to get involved in depth in a game that is current today i myself am 40 years old and started playing fallout 4 found it to be a huge waste of time and enjoyed playing rise of the tomb raider bit wierd with the relationship with men parts wasnt so bad as shadow of the tomb raider where i drew the line when the relationship with her man friend started getting deeper and then they turned you into a little girl

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Omg, we get it Ghosts... you love Metro and a couple of other games, and every other popular game that everyone else likes (including some of the best games ever made, like Mass Effect 2) you think are "overrated".

Yawn.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Macutchi

@ghosts4ever said:
@Macutchi said:
@vfighter said:

thats not the thing.

what im saying that if people really believe gaming was better in 2010. just compare black ops and MOH to Doom Eternal. and see the difference how one is most scripted shooter of its time, other is sequel to fast paced old school style FPS with even more deeper map design.

one is 4 hour scripted hand holding campaign, other is 20 plus hour with Zero hand holdy and required plenty of exploration.

who are all these people who believe gaming was better in 2010? you're arguing against a point nobody made pal.

and you're comparing the quality of just two games, out of hundreds that came out in 2010, with one that you haven't played, and generalising as though what you're saying is true of all games from that era.

you're criticising cod and mh just for being scripted and linear but before were lavishing praise on metro 2033 which is one of the most scripted, linear, on rails games out there. we know you're excited for doom eternal but you're just a bit all over the place here pal

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1430 Posts

Games are better today than they were the last 40 years.

Better than 2010, 2000, 1990, 1980 and everything in between.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#44 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69427 Posts

Games in the past had so many issues. Most of the game designs were terrible with illogical map design that are filled with contrived obstacles. That image of old versus new map design is nothing short of bullshit. The complexity of a map doesn't make it better nor does the over simplicity. Modern games like Titanfall 2 has excellent level design and then you old games with linear gameplay that can be found in many older JRPGs. The main issue in today's game is the unwillingness to take risk. Most games are playing it safe and that is understandable because they need to stay afloat. Gamers complain about the lack of originality on the forums but the general public gamer doesn't care about originality just the tried and true.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Ghosts4ever

@Macutchi said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Macutchi said:
@vfighter said:

thats not the thing.

who are all these people who believe gaming was better in 2010? you're arguing against a point nobody made pal.

and you're comparing the quality of just two games, out of hundreds that came out in 2010, with one that you haven't played, and generalising as though what you're saying is true of all games from that era.

you're criticising cod and mh just for being scripted and linear but before were lavishing praise on metro 2033 which is one of the most scripted, linear, on rails games out there. we know you're excited for doom eternal but you're just a bit all over the place here pal

I just gave an example, other wise there was mass effect 2 which i mentioned was terribly overrated, there was splinter cell conviction a game that killed the series and still not recovered. assassins creed just become yearly iteration and AC brotherhood was AC2 DLC sold at full game to the point ubisoft start releasing AC yearly.

the reason i gave 2 example because they were perfect example of how not to make games.

and yes i have seen many people being nastolgic about gaming 10 years ago lol.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#46 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Some things were better, some things not so much. The only constant is all of you have bad taste and will gas up straight rubbish when given the opportunity.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Ghosts4ever

@jg4xchamp said:

The only constant is all of you have bad taste and will gas up straight rubbish when given the opportunity.

i dont like 4 hour scripted QTE fest so obviously champ that bad taste for you.

also Mafia 2 was one of the best game of 2010 champ.. accept it.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 jg4xchamp
@ghosts4ever said:

One of the worst games of 2010, its a story driven, cover shooter in the most basic fucking way that you are shilling. Imagine being yourself.

Champ games have mechanical complexity in spades, they separate good players from shit like you who thinks its just click click click click. But we already established you're too much of a little bitch to hang in multiplayer as it is.

The fact that your meme shit post routine is allowed is nauseating.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Ghosts4ever

@jg4xchamp said:
@ghosts4ever said:

One of the worst games of 2010, its a story driven, cover shooter in the most basic fucking way that you are shilling. Imagine being yourself.

even worse than medal of honor 2010?? come on.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 jg4xchamp

@ghosts4ever said:

even worse than medal of honor 2010?? come on.

On par, bitch all you do is complain about wall cover shit and linear ass FPS, and then you're the first little bitch in line for Mafia 2 shilling or Metro shilling. The only thing separating those games from other shallow video games, is a derivative as **** mob story and eastern europe's bad writing.

They are only bested in shittyness by FF13.

Fucking Bejeweled 3 had more depth than Mafia 2.