VR- the new world order in hardware power.

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:

Cows patting each others udders, I love it LMAO. Sorry my eyes are a bit sore from playing Battlefield 1 on the PS4.

160x90 another PS4 exclusive :)

LOL @quadknight look at this guy, he's seriously trying to make a comeback. Seeing how desperate he is sure is free comedy at its best, that I bet he's foaming at the mouth as we speak. Poor guy

? An especially sad comeback when you realize the pic he's posting was a glitch that affected a few PS4s at the game's launch, and was patched out in days while PUBG running at 12fps is a sad reality on the FlopboneX. All the losses lems like him have been taking has really driven them to desperation.

@reduc_ab_ said:

Lol, yep. I'm surprised the dude didn't post a bunch of pics of Life of Black Tiger like he usually does. The PUBG situation on XB1 has made him so pissed at cows that he went and used random shovelware from the PS4 library to try and damage control. Talk about sad. ;)

? He was probably crying and foaming the mouth when he posted those pics. Poor guy.

LOL, I don't own PUBG, so its 12fps when jumping out of the aeroplane doesn't affect me, but you guys care enough to talk about it even in a VR (not PSVR) thread, and you talk about the best racing game this generation and probably every other gen only being 30fps as a bad thing LMFAO that's some sad damage control.

You guys want to talk about being rekt, well you just rekt yourselves.

? Coming from the guy who's in every VR thread despite confessing he's never tried VR and has no interest in it, this carries no weight. You're a sad hypocrite dude, don't even attempt to lecture anybody lol, it's embarrassing. You've been rekt and you attempt at a comeback has capsized as well.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

If I got this right, basically VR is the new Crysis. So when we post our specs we ask "But can it run VR?".

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@Pedro said:
@daredevils2k said:

LOL poor pedro , when you can experience both of those games at 60fps at 4k like I've been for last year , then you can speak, but until then enjoy that so called uncompromised 4 k gaming LMAO

That was a really sad counter. I will give you a second go at it. Maybe this time you wouldn't sound so sad. Maybe more LMAOs may ease the embarrassment of that response.

a second go?? sorry to break it to you, since no one hasnt told you, but no one wins anything here at SW. But it's okay, I understand that some of you take this SW as a real battle , so if it makes you feel better I forfeit /shrug

Avatar image for blueberry_bandit
Blueberry_Bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Blueberry_Bandit
Member since 2017 • 891 Posts

@pimphand_gamer said:

If I got this right, basically VR is the new Crysis. So when we post our specs we ask "But can it run VR?".

Only for now. Eye-tracking and foveated rendering would make high-end VR headsets capable of running on mid-range or even low-end hardware, as you're effectively cutting the number of rendered pixels by 1/10th or more.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#55 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@reduc_ab_ said:

Honestly I don't know if Bethesda worked off of the remastered version of Skyrim or not. To me it looks like the PS3 version plus VR 3d, which is fine by me. That's why I've got my fingers crossed for FO3/New Vegas VR, because it's proven that porting last gen games to VR works very well. Skyrim VR is the only thing I've been playing on my PSVR basically since it came out. Before that, I didn't have a VR backlog. Now I've got like a dozen games I feel like I'll never get around to. Skyrim VR is just too much fun.

Oh, and as far as minutemen quests go, I got so sick of Preston that I started wishing the game would let me kill him. Then I realized you could just dump him at a random settlement and then never go there again or listen to the minutemen radio. I chose to exile him at the Castle. Seriously, f_ck that guy.

Normal skyrim would be perfect for my system and I could even install high resolution texture mods. Alas that won't happen anytime soon, so fallout 4 vr will be my bethesda open world vr fix. Which means I'll probably have to spent some extra money, the blurry image far out doesn't bother me that much, but I'm kinda scared the game will make me far sighted. The plus side is that I haven't done everything in fallout 4 vr, but skyrim isn't as fresh in the memory, I could certainly spend a lot of time in skyrim.

Didn't know you could dump preston somewhere lol, I haven't started the minutemen quest yet, I build that base at sanctuary and that's it. The settlers at tempines bluff or whatever it is called can wait.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By commander

@Juub1990 said:
@commander said:

Well I had to do something to make it system wars worthy.

The problem is not the resolution of the headset, it's the power demand of big vr games like fallout 4 vr. A headset with higher resolution just makes it worse.

I guess your best bet is to wait for Volta especially given the inflated prices of the GTX 1080 Ti and 1070. 1080 is alright because its GDDRX5 makes it ill-suited for mining so miners steer clear of it. Volta is nowhere near though. Probably 6 months away at the earliest. Also heard rumors they might skip it and go straight to Ampere in late 2018/early 2019.

6 months will probably be too long, and your remark about the 1080 makes perfect sense, it's only 100 bucks more than the 1070 and it sports like what? almost double the tflops. That's basically a no brainer.

I have been looking at 980ti second handed too but if you're right that pascal is better for vr I won't do that, I'll have to look into that. The 980 ti was certainly a viable option since it doesn't have that much vram as well and I only have 8 gb ram. I'm not sure but I don't think that will fly. I remember upgrading a video card back in the day and my system was swapping like crazy because increasing my gpu ram asked for more system ram. Don't know if that's still the case today though.

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 GioVela2010
Member since 2008 • 5566 Posts

Why is this thread still going?

Dude is using a 970 for VR ?

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:

Cows patting each others udders, I love it LMAO. Sorry my eyes are a bit sore from playing Battlefield 1 on the PS4.

160x90 another PS4 exclusive :)

LOL @quadknight look at this guy, he's seriously trying to make a comeback. Seeing how desperate he is sure is free comedy at its best, that I bet he's foaming at the mouth as we speak. Poor guy

? An especially sad comeback when you realize the pic he's posting was a glitch that affected a few PS4s at the game's launch, and was patched out in days while PUBG running at 12fps is a sad reality on the FlopboneX. All the losses lems like him have been taking has really driven them to desperation.

@reduc_ab_ said:

Lol, yep. I'm surprised the dude didn't post a bunch of pics of Life of Black Tiger like he usually does. The PUBG situation on XB1 has made him so pissed at cows that he went and used random shovelware from the PS4 library to try and damage control. Talk about sad. ;)

? He was probably crying and foaming the mouth when he posted those pics. Poor guy.

LOL, I don't own PUBG, so its 12fps when jumping out of the aeroplane doesn't affect me, but you guys care enough to talk about it even in a VR (not PSVR) thread, and you talk about the best racing game this generation and probably every other gen only being 30fps as a bad thing LMFAO that's some sad damage control.

? Coming from the guy who's in every VR thread despite confessing he's never tried VR and has no interest in it, this carries no weight. You're a sad hypocrite dude, don't even attempt to lecture anybody lol, it's embarrassing. You've been rekt and you attempt at a comeback has capsized as well.

Like I said you guys rekt yourselves, you talked about a game I've never played and then tried to make a mockery of Forza Horizon 3 being 30fps, that's the ultimate fail, but par for the course for you cows.

I didn't know I needed to be an expert to make the "not another VR thread" comment, not my fault you get butthurt over it.

Save the hypocrisy stuff quacky, as you're the pimple on the arse in every cow Xbox One X damage control thread without ever trying it lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@daredevils2k said:

@reduc_ab_ said:

Lol, seriously. The guy shows up in every VR/PSVR thread for a straight year acting like an expert on everything VR, and then lets it slip out that he's never actually used a VR headset. And now he's up in here lecturing cows about being rekt. Dude can't come up with a legitimate argument to save his life lol. I swear, I think he's the most pissed off fanboy on this board. Cows just drive the dude crazy. Pure comedy. ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Let slipped LMFAO.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@commander said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Honestly I don't know if Bethesda worked off of the remastered version of Skyrim or not. To me it looks like the PS3 version plus VR 3d, which is fine by me. That's why I've got my fingers crossed for FO3/New Vegas VR, because it's proven that porting last gen games to VR works very well. Skyrim VR is the only thing I've been playing on my PSVR basically since it came out. Before that, I didn't have a VR backlog. Now I've got like a dozen games I feel like I'll never get around to. Skyrim VR is just too much fun.

Oh, and as far as minutemen quests go, I got so sick of Preston that I started wishing the game would let me kill him. Then I realized you could just dump him at a random settlement and then never go there again or listen to the minutemen radio. I chose to exile him at the Castle. Seriously, f_ck that guy.

Normal skyrim would be perfect for my system and I could even install high resolution texture mods. Alas that won't happen anytime soon, so fallout 4 vr will be my bethesda open world vr fix. Which means I'll probably have to spent some extra money, the blurry image far out doesn't bother me that much, but I'm kinda scared the game will make me far sighted. The plus side is that I haven't done everything in fallout 4 vr, but skyrim isn't as fresh in the memory, I could certainly spend a lot of time in skyrim.

Didn't know you could dump preston somewhere lol, I haven't started the minutemen quest yet, I build that base at sanctuary and that's it. The settlers at tempines bluff or whatever it is called can wait.

Lol, yeah. Exiling Preston felt so damn good. :) Just choose a settlement you don't like and dump him.

And I hear you about Skyrim. I really lucked out because I played the game a lot around the time it came out....but I was, like, twelve at the time. Plus I didn't do any of the DLC. Plus I didn't even really know what I was doing, so I just ran around hitting everything with a big sword. Now I'm a stealthy assassin, which fits very nicely with VR. There's nothing like sneaking up behind a bandit and actually, physically reaching around him to slit his throat (gosh that sounds morbid). And archery is a blast with the 1:1 motion controls.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 commander

@GioVela2010 said:

Why is this thread still going?

Dude is using a 970 for VR ?

which runs all the games perfectly apart from fallout 4 vr.

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 GioVela2010

@daredevils2k said:
@Pedro said:
@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:

Oh look another VR thread how exciting

Probably just as exciting as playing PUBG @ 12FPS and a racing game at 30fps on the Almighty XB1x.

That PUBG dominance is really biting and biting hard. Couple that by burn of the only native 4K open racing game on consoles is really boiling on the insides.

The salt is real. The 3 million PUBG players are real. The 4k is real. The bitterness is real.

LOL poor pedro , when you can experience both of those games at 60fps at 4k like I've been for last year , then you can speak, but until then enjoy that so called uncompromised 4 k gaming LMAO

Lmao “last year”

chill, you’ve had your newest GPU like 4 months at most ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@Pedro said:
@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:

Probably just as exciting as playing PUBG @ 12FPS and a racing game at 30fps on the Almighty XB1x.

That PUBG dominance is really biting and biting hard. Couple that by burn of the only native 4K open racing game on consoles is really boiling on the insides.

The salt is real. The 3 million PUBG players are real. The 4k is real. The bitterness is real.

Lmao “last year”

I think deflection2k should prove he has been playing for a year, as he is a well known liar around these parts.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By commander

@reduc_ab_ said:
@commander said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Lol, yeah. Exiling Preston felt so damn good. :) Just choose a settlement you don't like and dump him.

And I hear you about Skyrim. I really lucked out because I played the game a lot around the time it came out....but I was, like, twelve at the time. Plus I didn't do any of the DLC. Plus I didn't even really know what I was doing, so I just ran around hitting everything with a big sword. Now I'm a stealthy assassin, which fits very nicely with VR. There's nothing like sneaking up behind a bandit and actually, physically reaching around him to slit his throat (gosh that sounds morbid). And archery is a blast with the 1:1 motion controls.

Yeah the dlc are great in skyrim, and playing a rogue build is my favourite too. Once snuck up on a dragon but it took me like an half hour to sneak on the mountain behind him. Then I killed him with the assassins blade perk or something (a perk that does 15 times damage when using a dagger and I think it's cumulative with the sneak multiplier as well). Must be great to do that in vr. Must be great to sneak upon onto people as well, it isn't morbid, still just a game lol.

I don't play the sneak character in fallout though, I'm like too close to the ground when sneaking and now way I'm ducking the whole time. I like the exercise but that's too much. I also can't pause the game to use any aid, the pipboy is live. So I'm glad my dog warns me about anything and I trust on my armor. In the pancake version I was always travelling alone and sneaking, wearing virtually no armor to sneak better. I wouldn't survive in the vr version like that when I can't pause to use aids and buffs. Not even on normal difficulty (i'm still only level 9 tho)

You were 12 in 2011? I thought you were much older. I took you for something like 30 ish.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#66 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

Eh, VR is far away from appealing to me currently. It'll get there, for sure, but I can't appreciate strapping something to my face and being completely removed from my immediate environment.

Vaidream45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Vaidream45
Member since 2016 • 2116 Posts

This is why i sold my Rift. I’m not happy with the low res right now. Maybe in another 5 years we will see vr with two 4k screens. Thats when i dip back in.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 commander

@vaidream45 said:

This is why i sold my Rift. I’m not happy with the low res right now. Maybe in another 5 years we will see vr with two 4k screens. Thats when i dip back in.

what games did you play?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@commander said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@commander said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Yeah the dlc are great in skyrim, and playing a rogue build is my favourite too. Once snuck up on a dragon but it took me like an half hour to sneak on the mountain behind him. Then I killed him with the assassins blade perk or something (a perk that does 15 times damage when using a dagger and I think it's cumulative with the sneak multiplier as well). Must be great to do that in vr. Must be great to sneak upon onto people as well, it isn't morbid, still just a game lol.

I don't play the sneak character in fallout though, I'm like too close to the ground when sneaking and now way I'm ducking the whole time. I like the exercise but that's too much. I also can't pause the game to use any aid, the pipboy is live. So I'm glad my dog warns me about anything and I trust on my armor. In the pancake version I was always travelling alone and sneaking, wearing virtually no armor to sneak better. I wouldn't survive in the vr version like that when I can't pause to use aids and buffs. Not even on normal difficulty (i'm still only level 9 tho)

You were 12 in 2011? I thought you were much older. I took you for something like 30 ish.

I don't do the sneak thing in Fallout either. I like to just go in guns blazing. But dang, not being able to pause in VR would be tough. I'm constantly healing that way, so I guess that'd force me to sneak too. Personally I never went around with Dogmeat. I prefer a human companion. I'd usually go with Cait. I'd pretend she was my sister. :)

And yeah, I guess I'm a little younger than most on here. People tend to think I'm older than I am until....they see me. I get that all the time. I hope it doesn't, well, put you off at all. I used to kinda hide it. That may be silly of me, I guess. But anyway. Yeah.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By commander

@reduc_ab_ said:
@commander said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

I don't do the sneak thing in Fallout either. I like to just go in guns blazing. But dang, not being able to pause in VR would be tough. I'm constantly healing that way, so I guess that'd force me to sneak too. Personally I never went around with Dogmeat. I prefer a human companion. I'd usually go with Cait. I'd pretend she was my sister. :)

And yeah, I guess I'm a little younger than most on here. People tend to think I'm older than I am until....they see me. I get that all the time. I hope it doesn't, well, put you off at all. I used to kinda hide it. That may be silly of me, I guess. But anyway. Yeah.

Not pausing the game is defenitely a game changer in a bethesda game and I do like it a lot. I have to look at my wrist and start picking stuff from the pip boy, it's even more stressfull because the game doesn't natively support the rift and have to do like a swipe motion (since the vive use touchpads) with the analog stick, in a lot cases I have to try a couple times before I can choose the item that I need. I do use the teleport to move so that's a perk, but teleporting does use ap, so I can't rely on it too much, or I have to drink nuka cola, which bring me back to the pip boy.

I don't know if you're a little younger than most on here. I've seen people here saying they're 20 30 40 something, but for some reason I don't believe a lot of them, since they act like young teenagers sometimes. I could be wrong, you certainly act a lot more mature than a lot of them. I remember attacking the psvr head first several times, but you were able to deflect in a way, you know like grownups do.

Still don't agree with that 1:1 motion controls though ;)

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By daredevils2k

@i_p_daily said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@Pedro said:

Lmao “last year”

I think deflection2k should prove he has been playing for a year, as he is a well known liar around these parts.

as we all know that I"m the biggest liar here. doesn't take a stable genius like yourself to figure that out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@commander said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@commander said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Not pausing the game is defenitely a game changer in a bethesda game and I do like it a lot. I have to look at my wrist and start picking stuff from the pip boy, it's even more stressfull because the game doesn't natively support the rift and have to do like a swipe motion (since the vive use touchpads) with the analog stick, in a lot cases I have to try a couple times before I can choose the item that I need. I do use the teleport to move so that's a perk, but teleporting does use ap, so I can't rely on it too much, or I have to drink nuka cola, which bring me back to the pip boy.

I don't know if you're a little younger than most on here. I've seen people here saying they're 20 30 40 something, but for some reason I don't believe a lot of them, since they act like young teenagers sometimes. I could be wrong, you certainly act a lot more mature than a lot of them. I remember attacking the psvr head first several times, but you were able to deflect in a way, you know like grownups do.

Adult deflection, hehe. I'll take that as a compliment, lol. But 2011 was quite a while ago. Not 12 anymore, ya know. In college, married, yada yada. ;) As for people acting like young teens on here, yeah, definitely. Some act like four year olds. I find it pretty scary sometimes, actually.

And yeah, I think not including pausing was a good choice by Bethesda. More immersive. Never using fast travel is another way to up the immersion. That's what I do in Skyrim. Though you can pause in Skyrim, and I'm definitely guilty of doing so from time to time.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By daredevils2k

@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@Pedro said:
@daredevils2k said:

Lmao “last year”

well last time i checked, it is 2018 :P and I bought my 1080ti last year in 2017. sooo what t are you trying to get at? if you are trying to tell us how clueless you are, and if so, i believe you could of saved us the trouble, because we all already knew that :)

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 GioVela2010

@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@Pedro said:
@daredevils2k said:

Lmao “last year”

well last time i checked, it is 2018 :P and I bought my 1080ti last year in 2017. sooo what t are you trying to get at? if you are trying to tell us how clueless you are, and if so, i believe you could of saved us the trouble, because we all already knew that :)

Lol

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 GioVela2010

@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@Pedro said:

Lmao “last year”

Lol

Wth your response got longer

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#77 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69440 Posts

@daredevils2k said:

a second go?? sorry to break it to you, since no one hasnt told you, but no one wins anything here at SW. But it's okay, I understand that some of you take this SW as a real battle , so if it makes you feel better I forfeit /shrug

So basically nothing. Next time take seat and leave the discussion to the grown ups. :)

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

@quadknight said:
@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:

? absolutely rekt!

I'm in tears.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#79  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

@reduc_ab_ said:
@commander said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Cool, dude.

Cool or not, you can be sure of one thing, fallout 4 is not going to come to the playstation vr, or it will be in very low res.

Hey, no argument here. Personally I'm hoping Bethesda ports FO3 to PSVR, or New Vegas. Those are last gen games so the lower power of the PS4 shouldn't be an issue. I put like 700 hours into FO4 lol. Not sure if I want to go back, even in VR. BTW that sucks about the scope thing in FO4VR. Have you gotten into base building?

Bethesda did mention that they are planning to fix scopes but that remains to be seen. Scopes arent working because of the performance impact of rendering a third view in the same scene.

Personally I didnt like FO4 but in VR its like a whole new game, I love it. There are a lot of things about the VR port that make you think it was a rush job done on the cheap and many things could certainly have been done a lot better without much effort but VR adds so much to the experience of playing this game, its easy to get lost in the virtual world and forget about most of the problems the VR port has.

Im hoping for a script extender that works with FO4VR in the future so that we can play larger scale mods on it like the remake of Fallout 3 in FO4 engine that was revealed recently.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By commander

@reduc_ab_ said:
@commander said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Adult deflection, hehe. I'll take that as a compliment, lol. But 2011 was quite a while ago. Not 12 anymore, ya know. In college, married, yada yada. ;) As for people acting like young teens on here, yeah, definitely. Some act like four year olds. I find it pretty scary sometimes, actually.

And yeah, I think not including pausing was a good choice by Bethesda. More immersive. Never using fast travel is another way to up the immersion. That's what I do in Skyrim. Though you can pause in Skyrim, and I'm definitely guilty of doing so from time to time.

Stil quite young lol, 2011 is not 'that' long ago, not for me anyway lol. When I was about 19 I was still somewhat childish (now that is long ago lol). But of course it's was a whole different world then not to mention it's a whole different world over here as well. I read the other day on reddit it costs like 25k in usa to get a child in a maternity home, unthinkable over here.

That people act sometimes like children online is only normal, people drink to act like four year olds sometimes. Apparently disabling that neocortex is something fun to do, posting on the internet comes with less responsibility than talking to someone face to face, at least that's what they think, in the end other people read this, even children and it's not alway obvious that this is most of the case not a serious conversation, even in the comment section of some articles some people let their inner demons loose. In end a lot of stuff what you read are other peoples unpolished frustrations and that can be very time sensitive, the duality of man (or women) has always been a part of human nature, someone comment or post can be totally different depending of the mood they are in, or what kind of day they had. Not to mention not everyone realizes that the information at hand is not sufficient enough to form an opinion.

It's certainly something that wil change society in the years to come, because in lot of cases, people were a lot more civilized in the end of last century. I think we have certainly taken a step back with this technology and that's simply because we don't know how to deal with it, not fully anyway. Of course in a lot of ways we have taken major steps forward. It's like with cars, great tech to get you around but people get killed in accidents if you don't have any rules. If people know that when they stay on their side of the road they won't run into each other, they will drive in their lane. The biggest problem (and also one of the biggest perks) is that internet doesn't have anyborder, not geographically but also not culturally.

It's a pity though skyrim can be paused, I guess not having something like the pip boy makes it less straightforward but if you can boost your teleport like that (which I presume consumes stamina in skyrim) it defenitely makes the game easier. I know not everyone teleports but still, it really gives the game another dimension.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@commander said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@commander said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Stil quite young lol, 2011 is not 'that' long ago, not for me anyway lol. When I was about 19 I was still somewhat childish (now that is long ago lol). But of course it's was a whole different world then not to mention it's a whole different world over here as well. I read the other day on reddit it costs like 25k in usa to get a child in a maternity home, unthinkable over here.

That people act sometimes like children online is only normal, people drink to act like four year olds sometimes. Apparently disabling that neocortex is something fun to do, posting on the internet comes with less responsibility than talking to someone face to face, at least that's what they think, in the end other people read this, even children and it's not alway obvious that this is most of the case not a serious conversation, even in the comment section of some articles some people let their inner demons loose. In end a lot of stuff what you read are other peoples unpolished frustrations and that can be very time sensitive, the duality of man (or women) has always been a part of human nature, someone comment or post can be totally different depending of the mood they are in, or what kind of day they had. Not to mention not everyone realizes that the information at hand is not sufficient enough to form an opinion.

It's certainly something that wil change society in the years to come, because in lot of cases, people were a lot more civilized in the end of last century. I think we have certainly taken a step back with this technology and that's simply because we don't know how to deal with it, not fully anyway. Of course in a lot of ways we have taken major steps forward. It's like with cars, great tech to get you around but people get killed in accidents if you don't have any rules. If people know that when they stay on their side of the road they won't run into each other, they will drive in their lane. The biggest problem (and also one of the biggest perks) is that internet doesn't have anyborder, not geographically but also not culturally.

It's a pity though skyrim can be paused, I guess not having something like the pip boy makes it less straightforward but if you can boost your teleport like that (which I presume consumes stamina in skyrim) it defenitely makes the game easier. I know not everyone teleports but still, it really gives the game another dimension.

Well, not to get too overly personal, but I tested out of high school at 16, was at university by the latter half of 17, married at 18, and...uh, you get the picture, perhaps. This is all pretty much in keeping with the way it generally goes in my family, though. I have several siblings (military brats), and we all grew up quick (had to). That doesn't mean I don't have my moments though lol. Trust me, I do. It's just I tend to return to being serious pretty quick. Often I'm too serious, I think...

As for the internet and demons (okay, inner demons), the latter was an apropos term for you to use. The internet is, at best, a tool for communication; at worst it is a reflection of the demonic, whose representation manifests through the individual's susceptibility to temptation rendered from the substance of weaknesses resulting from repressed past embarrassments, failures, personal injustices, indignities, traumas, etc. etc., the "tempter", as it were, being the inner false I (or inner false "eye", if you like), that seeks to live and breathe through said individual, and may only do so through thoughts and actions that betray the inherent moral code of one's true self. The inception of the internet itself is in line with this phenomena, a reality of our reality verifiable through the recognition and confirmation of countless signs, symbols, and other empirical evidence. But one must have the eyes to see: the "w" in "www", for example, is in actuality the letter Vav, sixth in the Hebrew alphabet, thus translating the prevalent online prefix as "666", the biblical number of the Beast. The internet as a "web" is a double entendre of sorts, though there is nothing remotely humorous about it spiritually speaking. Information is caught in the digital web, woven upon countless nodes, but ultimately, we, people, are caught in it, too, and find it increasingly difficult if not impossible over time to conceptually, let alone spiritually, extricate ourselves. But, ah, I'll stop here. One more thing, though (if you're interested). There is a practice known as gematria, an ancient Kabbalistic--but not specifically born of the Kabbalah--method of interpreting words as numerical values (there is much, much misinformation/disinformation about this subject online, so beware: for instance, the idea that gematria does not reach beyond the Hebrew scriptures). Several gematria calculators exist online. Type in "gematrinator" or "gematrix" to find a couple good ones. There are many ciphers, but among the oldest is Sumerian. Here are a few examples, relevant to this conversation, of terms translated through Sumerian gematria:

Sumerian, followed by reverse Sumerian:

And here, below, to add an informative bit, is an ad for the original Apple computer. Note the price.

Oh, and, back to the original convo, I don't use teleport. The closest thing to it I use in Skyrim is the dragon shout that lets you slide forward. I really dislike teleporting in VR in general.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By commander

@reduc_ab_ said:

Well, not to get too overly personal, but I tested out of high school at 16, was at university by the latter half of 17, married at 18, and...uh, you get the picture, perhaps. This is all pretty much in keeping with the way it generally goes in my family, though. I have several siblings (military brats), and we all grew up quick (had to). That doesn't mean I don't have my moments though lol. Trust me, I do. It's just I tend to return to being serious pretty quick. Often I'm too serious, I think...

As for the internet and demons (okay, inner demons), the latter was an apropos term for you to use. The internet is, at best, a tool for communication; at worst it is a reflection of the demonic, whose representation manifests through the individual's susceptibility to temptation rendered from the substance of weaknesses resulting from repressed past embarrassments, failures, personal injustices, indignities, traumas, etc. etc., the "tempter", as it were, being the inner false I (or inner false "eye", if you like), that seeks to live and breathe through said individual, and may only do so through thoughts and actions that betray the inherent moral code of one's true self. The inception of the internet itself is in line with this phenomena, a reality of our reality verifiable through the recognition and confirmation of countless signs, symbols, and other empirical evidence. But one must have the eyes to see: the "w" in "www", for example, is in actuality the letter Vav, sixth in the Hebrew alphabet, thus translating the prevalent online prefix as "666", the biblical number of the Beast. The internet as a "web" is a double entendre of sorts, though there is nothing remotely humorous about it spiritually speaking. Information is caught in the digital web, woven upon countless nodes, but ultimately, we, people, are caught in it, too, and find it increasingly difficult if not impossible over time to conceptually, let alone spiritually, extricate ourselves. But, ah, I'll stop here. One more thing, though (if you're interested). There is a practice known as gematria, an ancient Kabbalistic--but not specifically born of the Kabbalah--method of interpreting words as numerical values (there is much, much misinformation/disinformation about this subject online, so beware: for instance, the idea that gematria does not reach beyond the Hebrew scriptures). Several gematria calculators exist online. Type in "gematrinator" or "gematrix" to find a couple good ones. There are many ciphers, but among the oldest is Sumerian. Here are a few examples, relevant to this conversation, of terms translated through Sumerian gematria:

And here, below, to add an informative bit, is an ad for the original Apple computer. Note the price.

Oh, and, back to the original convo, I don't use teleport. The closest thing to it I use in Skyrim is the dragon shout that lets you slide forward. I really dislike teleporting in VR in general.

I have to be honest I am not that superstitous. Allthough if what you're saying is true, that's quite freaky lol. I'm not really religous either, I'm a bit of an agnostic, allthough my actions are morally driven, I also take it into consideration that I could be judged at the end of my life, and that's not the only reason that I try to pursue an ethical code. I just wouldn't feel right if I don't try to follow this code regardless if I would be judged at the end of my life or not.

However I really don't believe in doomsday scenario's , In the end I believe the good prevails. Even if this was a prophecy of things to come (allthough I'm inclined to think this is a coincidence, I have to do some research about that first to be sure), I think we can still regulate the internet and computers enough that they aren't used for the wrong things. This isn't the only tool that can be used to do wrong.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@commander: WTF are you two on?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@commander said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

I have to be honest I am not that superstitous. Allthough if what you're saying is true, that's quite freaky lol. I'm not really religous either, I'm a bit of an agnostic, allthough my actions are morally driven, I also take it into consideration that I could be judged at the end of my life, and that's not the only reason that I try to pursue an ethical code. I just wouldn't feel right if I don't try to follow this code regardless if I would be judged at the end of my life or not.

However I really don't believe in doomsday scenario's , In the end I believe the good prevails. Even if this was a prophecy of things to come (allthough I'm inclined to think this is a coincidence, I have to do some research about that first to be sure), I think we can still regulate the internet and computers enough that they aren't used for the wrong things. This isn't the only tool that can be used to do wrong.

This isn't superstition I'm referring to. It's a numerical interpretation of written language that both implies and outwardly expresses a deeper mathematical connection with the fabric of existence. It reaches back to the roots of human civilization, and even predates it. This is not taught openly to the public; the public is largely unaware of the nature, extent and importance of this topic. There is a cabal that runs this world; they do so using such esoteric knowledge. Cabal comes from the term "Kaballah". They run the entire banking institution, and everything connected to it. They have a prophetic blueprint, and they are following it. They see the common man as animals to be ruled over. Computers, televisions, gaming systems, smartphones etc. etc. are their territory. They reveal themselves in various ways, but, again, only to those who have the eyes to see. They are exceedingly bold, and they have been in power for a very, very long time. The majority of us are asleep, and have been all our lives. Some, such as yourself, are brave enough to squint your eyes open and begin to see. That is why you haven't called me crazy yet. It's not simple politeness (though you are a polite person, from what I can tell).

Here is a sampling of logos, all connected with Big Money, into which 666 is encoded. It is all done by design. No superstition, no coincidence. Coincidence is rare in this f_cked up world. And, yes, the implication is as huge as you think.

Google Chrome:

Disney:

The National Lottery:

CERN:

Lucius:

Time Warner Cable:

Nvidia:

And on and on (sorry about the crappy formatting!). Moreover, farther down is the triple 6 hand sign (commonly known as the "A-ok" symbol), which is a salute to the cabal.

And, farther down yet, are a number of well known and/or influential people making the sign, from politicians to musicians to actors to presidents to religious figures and more, taken from various magazines, websites and other such mass media outlets; they are forced to do so as a public show of loyalty, among other reasons, as all of them have sold out to organized evil in this world.

......there is much, much more to reveal if you're willing to hear.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By commander

@reduc_ab_ said:
@commander said:

This isn't superstition I'm referring to. It's a numerical interpretation of written language that both implies and outwardly expresses a deeper mathematical connection with the fabric of existence. It reaches back to the roots of human civilization, and even predates it. This is not taught openly to the public; the public is largely unaware of the nature, extent and importance of this topic. There is a cabal that runs this world; they do so using such esoteric knowledge. Cabal comes from the term "Kaballah". They run the entire banking institution, and everything connected to it. They have a prophetic blueprint, and they are following it. They see the common man as animals to be ruled over. Computers, televisions, gaming systems, smartphones etc. etc. are their territory. They reveal themselves in various ways, but, again, only to those who have the eyes to see. They are exceedingly bold, and they have been in power for a very, very long time. The majority of us are asleep, and have been all our lives. Some, such as yourself, are brave enough to squint your eyes open and begin to see. That is why you haven't called me crazy yet. It's not simple politeness (though you are a polite person, from what I can tell).

Here is a sampling of logos, all connected with Big Money, into which 666 is encoded. It is all done by design. No superstition, no coincidence. Coincidence is rare in this f_cked up world. And, yes, the implication is as huge as you think.

Google Chrome:

Disney:

The National Lottery:

CERN:

Lucius:

Time Warner Cable:

Nvidia:

And on and on (sorry about the crappy formatting!). Moreover, farther down is the triple 6 hand sign (commonly known as the "A-ok" symbol), which is a salute to the cabal.

And, farther down yet, are a number of well known and/or influential people making the sign, from politicians to musicians to actors to presidents to religious figures and more, taken from various magazines, websites and other such mass media outlets; they are forced to do so as a public show of loyalty, among other reasons, as all of them have sold out to organized evil in this world.

Look, and I'm not saying this to mock you, I had a friend when I was about 23 years old that believed in the planet marduk, I don't know what the beliefs are today but he read a book that that planet passes in and out of our solar system, and that there were aliens on there that planted us here. Or something like that.

The thing is, I didn't believe him or the book from the get go becaused it is so unlikely, and I have the same feeling with your explanation. Allthough yours seems a lot more believalble. Still, you're saying that coincidences are rare in life but you would be surprised. It's just plain statistics and I think your just connecting the wrong dots. The sign your referring too is a sign that a lot of people use, just to act cool or interesting, to say it is ok, or whatever. It doesn't have any meaning per se.

But let's say you're right, that these people are part of some hidden organization that pursue money and power. Then I must say that a lot of people are probably in on it without even knowing. It has been known through history that entities that hold power and money want to hold on to it and even increase, that's just a part of human nature. It's also a part of human nature to share and care and some people have a lot more of one or the other.

It's only normal that people that believe in similar values will form groups, but don't underestimate the power of individuality as well, especially in this day and age. Not everyone believes in the afterlife anymore and they want a good life now. If people feel they are surpressed they will revolt , it has always been like that.

You talk about organizations that pursue money and power that hold the world in their grasp, but you're forgetting one thing. I'm from europe and even from belgium that holds the capital of europe. That is such a big difference that I don't even know where to begin, I'm not saying it's better over here or that the system is better because it certainly has a lot of downsides.

But organizations that rule over the common people without pursuing their best interest is not such a big problem as it is in the usa. The system provides here and companies have abide to certain laws. Laws that protect the common people and not being able exploit people or ruling over them like animals is certainly one of them.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By commander

@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:
@tryit said:
@i_p_daily said:

that doesnt remotely make sense as a joke. what does it mean? that gamers should not playing games and hang out with the girls? what the?

LOL looks like she needs a real Man who can give her what she wants XD

Don't confuse people on here dav, like a lot of guys on here, the only type of women they see are of the animated or the blow up variety LMFAO.

You sound like a teenager who boasts about his tuned moped against grown ups that can afford 1000 cc motorcycles with ease. This isn't high shool , not to mention normal gaming isn't exactly the most sexy thing ever either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@commander said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@commander said:

Google Chrome:

Disney:

The National Lottery:

CERN:

Lucius:

Time Warner Cable:

Nvidia:

Look, and I'm not saying this to mock you, I had a friend when I was about 23 years old that believed in the planet marduk, I don't know what the beliefs are today but he read a book that that planet passes in and out of our solar system, and that there were aliens on there that planted us here. Or something like that.

The thing is, I didn't believe him or the book from the get go becaused it is so unlikely, and I have the same feeling with your explanation. Allthough yours seems a lot more believalble. Still, you're saying that coincidences are rare in life but you would be surprised. It's just plain statistics and I think your just connecting the wrong dots. The sign your referring too is a sign that a lot of people use, just to act cool or interesting, to say it is ok, or whatever. It doesn't have any meaning per se.

But let's say you're right, that these people are part of some hidden organization that pursue money and power. Then I must say that a lot of people are probably in on it without even knowing. It has been known through history that entities that hold power and money want to hold on to it and even increase, that's just a part of human nature. It's also a part of human nature to share and care and some people have a lot more of one or the other.

It's only normal that people that believe in similar values will form groups, but don't underestimate the power of individuality as well, especially in this day and age. Not everyone believes in the afterlife anymore and they want a good life now. If people feel they are surpressed they will revolt , it has always been like that.

You talk about organizations that pursue money and power that hold the world in their grasp, but you're forgetting one thing. I'm from europe and even from belgium that holds the capital of europe. That is such a big difference that I don't even know where to begin, I'm not saying it's better over here or that the system is better because it certainly has a lot of downsides.

But organizations that rule over the common people without pursuing their best interest is not such a big problem as it is in the usa. The system provides here and companies have abide to certain laws. Laws that protect the common people and not being able exploit people or ruling over them like animals is certainly one of them.

Again, I applaud you for being so open-minded. Most people would shut this conversation down from the get go. You're willing to listen, and that makes you rare.

I have to say this. You are not talking to someone who thinks these things are true. Nor to someone who believes them. I know they are true.

The situation is a mess. The public has been programmed to shun the truth. It goes back a long time, this campaign against the truth. If you're willing to go a little farther, I offer you two pieces of evidence to consume, and ponder. The first piece is a recording known as the "Greenbaum Speech", a lecture by psychologist Dr. D. Corydon Hammond, which was originally entitled "Hypnosis in MPD: Ritual Abuse". It was given at the Fourth Annual Eastern Regional Conference on Abuse and Multiple Personality, Thursday June 25, 1992, at the Radisson Plaza Hotel, Mark Center, Alexandria, Virginia, United States of America. The doctor in question discovered a strange form of "programming" in some of his patients, along with various repressed memories of Satanic Ritual Abuse. It is not easy to listen to. It is not easy to understand. There is something in this world known as "Monarch trauma-based programming". After you listen to the doctor speak, you might want to look further into the subject. It is connected, in a big, big way, to everything we have been talking about.

The second piece is a link to a book called "The Franklin Cover-Up: Child Abuse, Satanism and Murder in Nebraska." It is written by a U.S. politician from Nebraska that served in the Nebraska legislature from 1971 to 1987. His name is John DeCamp, and he was a member of the Republican Party. At one point in his history he was assigned to serve as an aide to former CIA director William Colby. Mr. DeCamp, back in the 80s, stumbled upon a story that implicated satanic ritualistic activity in the highest places of the U.S. government, and beyond. I do have to warn you, the story is horrifying, so take caution if you choose to read it. Take a break if you need to. DeCamp uncovered a lot, but ultimately his findings are but a piece of the whole truth. But it is an important piece. The book is available in free pdf form online, which I've linked to below. You can also purchase it from various places, if you want.

These two pieces of evidence represent outsiders from respectable fields who glimpsed accidentally the truth of what is going in this country and in this world, and then went on to find out more. They are rare in their bravery. Not many people would do what they did. There is much more evidence available, but this is a good start. Again, go slow if you choose to investigate what I offer here. It may be difficult to read/listen to, especially if you care for the welfare of innocent people. Both pieces connect directly to everything we have been talking about, though it may not be overly obvious to you at first.

The Greenbaum Speech:

Loading Video...

The Franklin Cover-Up:

http://whale.to/b/the_franklin_cover-up_-_john_decamp_-_ebook.pdf

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#89 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

The most depressing part is knowing op is 40 years old.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 commander

@phbz said:

why is that depressing?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#91 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@commander: Forget about it, I was saying that because it looked like something coming from a teen. But now that I've read more into the thread I can see there's more serious issues going on here. Reduc just made me laugh out loud with the amount of crazy talk

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 PimpHand_Gamer

@commander said:
@phbz said:

why is that depressing?

Because he's going to die soon (er)??

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By commander

@reduc_ab_ said:
@commander said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Google Chrome:

Disney:

The National Lottery:

CERN:

Lucius:

Time Warner Cable:

Nvidia:

Again, I applaud you for being so open-minded. Most people would shut this conversation down from the get go. You're willing to listen, and that makes you rare.

I have to say this. You are not talking to someone who thinks these things are true. Nor to someone who believes them. I know they are true.

The situation is a mess. The public has been programmed to shun the truth. It goes back a long time, this campaign against the truth. If you're willing to go a little farther, I offer you two pieces of evidence to consume, and ponder. The first piece is a recording known as the "Greenbaum Speech", a lecture by psychologist Dr. D. Corydon Hammond, which was originally entitled "Hypnosis in MPD: Ritual Abuse". It was given at the Fourth Annual Eastern Regional Conference on Abuse and Multiple Personality, Thursday June 25, 1992, at the Radisson Plaza Hotel, Mark Center, Alexandria, Virginia, United States of America. The doctor in question discovered a strange form of "programming" in some of his patients, along with various repressed memories of Satanic Ritual Abuse. It is not easy to listen to. It is not easy to understand. There is something in this world known as "Monarch trauma-based programming". After you listen to the doctor speak, you might want to look further into the subject. It is connected, in a big, big way, to everything we have been talking about.

The second piece is a link to a book called "The Franklin Cover-Up: Child Abuse, Satanism and Murder in Nebraska." It is written by a U.S. politician from Nebraska that served in the Nebraska legislature from 1971 to 1987. His name is John DeCamp, and he was a member of the Republican Party. At one point in his history he was assigned to serve as an aide to former CIA director William Colby. Mr. DeCamp, back in the 80s, stumbled upon a story that implicated satanic ritualistic activity in the highest places of the U.S. government, and beyond. I do have to warn you, the story is horrifying, so take caution if you choose to read it. Take a break if you need to. DeCamp uncovered a lot, but ultimately his findings are but a piece of the whole truth. But it is an important piece. The book is available in free pdf form online, which I've linked to below. You can also purchase it from various places, if you want.

These two pieces of evidence represent outsiders from respectable fields who glimpsed accidentally the truth of what is going in this country and in this world, and then went on to find out more. They are rare in their bravery. Not many people would do what they did. There is much more evidence available, but this is a good start. Again, go slow if you choose to investigate what I offer here. It may be difficult to read/listen to, especially if you care for the welfare of innocent people. Both pieces connect directly to everything we have been talking about, though it may not be overly obvious to you at first.

The Greenbaum Speech:

Loading Video...

The Franklin Cover-Up:

I'm sorry for the late reply but I was all into fifa 18 this weekend it was hard to find some time to reply.

Anyway, as someone that lived through the nineties allow me to take your post with a grain of salt. I'm saying these things didn't happen but the nineties were a strange time. You see no one knew what would happen in the year 2000, most people thought it was just a number, but even then, most suicides happen around the turn of a century. This was even worse, since it was a millenium. You wouldn't believe how superstituous people can get. The coming of the antichrist was predicted in the year 2000 and all sorts of other doom scenario's.

You can see it in movies and media of the nineties. God, the devil, angels and demons were a popular subject in movies and music. After the year 2000 they died a sudden death.

But again, I'm not saying that this didn't happen or isn't connected with your previous posts. After all if this happened , it happened on the other side of the ocean and different worlds are not always that easy to grasp.

I do know that it's very unlikely that there are such hidden organizations over here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@commander: Read the book I posted, if you wish. Listen to Dr. D. Corydon Hammond speak, if you wish. This is a global issue. It is ongoing. It is happening now, as we speak. Very few are willing to look. Even fewer are willing to see. No one person can be forced to do either, particularly the latter.

Here is an interview with Dutch banker Ronald Bernard. It took place last year. About halfway through the interview he gets down to business. Listen, if you want.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 PimpHand_Gamer

@commander said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@commander said:

The Greenbaum Speech:

The Franklin Cover-Up:

I'm sorry for the late reply but I was all into Hentai this weekend it was hard to find some time to reply.

Anyway, as someone that lived through the nineties allow me to take your post with a grain of salt. I'm saying these things didn't happen but the nineties were a strange time. You see no one knew what would happen in the year 2000, most people thought it was just a number, but even then, most suicides happen around the turn of a century. This was even worse, since it was a millenium. You wouldn't believe how superstituous people can get. The coming of the antichrist was predicted in the year 2000 and all sorts of other doom scenario's.

You can see it in movies and media of the nineties. God, the devil, angels and demons were a popular subject in movies and music. After the year 2000 they died a sudden death.

But again, I'm not saying that this didn't happen or isn't connected with your previous posts. After all if this happened , it happened on the other side of the ocean and different worlds are not always that easy to grasp.

I do know that it's very unlikely that there are such hidden organizations over here.

fixed for accuracy.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 commander

@reduc_ab_ said:

@commander: Read the book I posted, if you wish. Listen to Dr. D. Corydon Hammond speak, if you wish. This is a global issue. It is ongoing. It is happening now, as we speak. Very few are willing to look. Even fewer are willing to see. No one person can be forced to do either, particularly the latter.

Here is an interview with Dutch banker Ronald Bernard. It took place last year. About halfway through the interview he gets down to business. Listen, if you want.

Well since he's dutch I was able too look up some stuff about him. He hasn't been picked up by any major new sites and a lot of people think he's a conman. There are a lot of believers too but the video hardly got any attention in belgium nor the netherlands by the normal news outlets, (which is kinda weird with a story like this).

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he has his own alternative bank and it costs money to join it. The people that did this interview are known for being interested in conspiracy theories, I never heard of them before though.

I doubt it is true to be honest. Belgium and netherlands are a small world, if journalists thought this was true story , I think they would have given him more attention.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

This has become worse than an Xplod thread.

On topic, I think 8k takes more hardware power than VR :D

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

You know, some mod's gonna walk in here and ruin all the fun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@commander: I'm really tired. Just please look into these things with an open mind. People need people like you.

Again. I know these things are true. Please look into it. And tell others like you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@commander said:
@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:
@tryit said:
@i_p_daily said:

that doesnt remotely make sense as a joke. what does it mean? that gamers should not playing games and hang out with the girls? what the?

LOL looks like she needs a real Man who can give her what she wants XD

Don't confuse people on here dav, like a lot of guys on here, the only type of women they see are of the animated or the blow up variety LMFAO.

You sound like a teenager who boasts about his tuned moped against grown ups that can afford 1000 cc motorcycles with ease. This isn't high shool , not to mention normal gaming isn't exactly the most sexy thing ever either.