Very upset with the gamebreaking bugs in the PS3 version of Skyrim

• 136 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#101 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

Console games don't have bugs.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#102 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="glimpus"]

What's up with Bethesda anyway? They make such good games, but they're always full of glitches. Is it the vast size of their games that cause problems? What's up with those guys?

glimpus

you cannot accurately test a game like skyrim because you never know who's going to do what or in which order they are going to do it, there are too many variables in a game that size and not everybody is encountering the same problems either, quite a few people are suffering the ps3 savegmae bug but at the same time lot's of people are not.

true. i thought that might be part of the problem. ive had some texture issues with the 360, but nothing horrible. one time a dragon turned all pixelated on me, it looked like an N64 dragon lol.

i always install games, cause they run quieter and cooler. i can wait for the patch this week, i figure some nicer textures will just make the game look better about 50 hours in **** i really have no idea how long ive played it, but im up to level 32). but i think my buds game on ps3 has gone all wonky, hes usually raving about it, but lately ive heard nothing.

i have not had any problems apart from downscaled textures and one crash and a dancing cow either but if you go to bethesda's forums even 360 owneres are screaming there little heads off about various bugs, everything from the colour draining from the gamesreen to 'unreadable disc' errors caused by game saves, like you i always install games because it cuts down on power consumption and less power consumption= less heat=less chance of a general harware failure, i have abrand new 250gb slim but i still feel it kicks out more heat than it should be.
glimpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#103 glimpus
Member since 2004 • 2306 Posts

[QUOTE="glimpus"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]you cannot accurately test a game like skyrim because you never know who's going to do what or in which order they are going to do it, there are too many variables in a game that size and not everybody is encountering the same problems either, quite a few people are suffering the ps3 savegmae bug but at the same time lot's of people are not.delta3074

true. i thought that might be part of the problem. ive had some texture issues with the 360, but nothing horrible. one time a dragon turned all pixelated on me, it looked like an N64 dragon lol.

i always install games, cause they run quieter and cooler. i can wait for the patch this week, i figure some nicer textures will just make the game look better about 50 hours in **** i really have no idea how long ive played it, but im up to level 32). but i think my buds game on ps3 has gone all wonky, hes usually raving about it, but lately ive heard nothing.

i have not had any problems apart from downscaled textures and one crash and a dancing cow either but if you go to bethesda's forums even 360 owneres are screaming there little heads off about various bugs, everything from the colour draining from the gamesreen to 'unreadable disc' errors caused by game saves, like you i always install games because it cuts down on power consumption and less power consumption= less heat=less chance of a general harware failure, i have abrand new 250gb slim but i still feel it kicks out more heat than it should be.

i got a new jasper a couple years ago (i think, cant remember the time), and i notice a huge difference between that and my older one. sometimes while im playing it feels cool, other times not so much, but a huge difference from the older versions. i think its technically 20 percent cooler.

my theiving, throat slitting wood elf is doing pretty well now. it takes awhile to build your character up but once you do its pretty satisfying.

TruestGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 TruestGamer
Member since 2008 • 294 Posts

[QUOTE="TruestGamer"]

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]you are right that it was wrong to do but what was the alternative?

releasing the 360 version and not the ps3 version?

holding up the launch until the ps3 version was ready?

just like all of us these devs are on the ragged edge of staying afloat.

they probably literally could not afford to wait until the ps3 version was done.

delta3074

An alternative, would be how they approached Oblivion, as it wasn't realsed simutaneously with the 360 or PC. It was given at least a year. Second alternative, rather than focus on a graphically overhaul, they should have addressed a game breaking bug as priority. It's completely unacceptable. 3rd alternative, why not just release a 360 and PC version and no PS3? It came down to profit and their arrogance in thinking they can shoot out 360 copies to reviewers and sneak by as they have with their other past titles.

They are also not a small company. In fact, they are huge, and even if they were on the "ragged edge", that doesn't justify a pass for them to release product broken products. Other companies would be facing a lawsuit. If this were an ipad or phone, there would have been a recall years ago. Not addressing these issues after a certain amount of time, you cannot possibly blame the difficulty in programming or justifying it by saying, "would you rather not have it?". They released it on the PS3 not as a favor, but for profit. Period.

they are only 40 guys mate, they said so in one of there skyrim developement videos, behind the wall i think it's called, you should check it out.

So they are too small to fix a game breaking bug but can revamp their entire engine? Also, it's hard to imagine that after multiple games consistent with the same issues Skyrim has that the development and testing teams missed it.

Regardless if they are big or small, how does that justify releasing a broken product?

racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#105 racing1750
Member since 2010 • 14567 Posts

People need to stop giving Bethesda free passes on broken and buggy games. There's no excuse for releasing a bugged out game, no amount of patches can wipe away the distaste of knowing you preordered a game that wasn't even fully playable.

commonfate

I agree with this. If this was call of duty haters would be like "Activision release broken unplayable rubbish and are destroying the industry"

In elder scrolls case it seems they get a free pass.

glimpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 glimpus

[QUOTE="commonfate"]

People need to stop giving Bethesda free passes on broken and buggy games. There's no excuse for releasing a bugged out game, no amount of patches can wipe away the distaste of knowing you preordered a game that wasn't even fully playable.

racing1750

I agree with this. If this was call of duty haters would be like "Activision release broken unplayable rubbish and are destroying the industry"

yeah, youve got a point. i think its just cause they make such amazing games (glitches aside) that people forgive them for it. i mean, skyrim is essentially the best open world fantasy rpg ever. i know some people will disagree with that, but thats what i feel it is.

Da_lil_PimP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Da_lil_PimP
Member since 2006 • 4241 Posts

-Unreal-
I'm don't think 50% of SW users should ever breed if given the chance.
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

[QUOTE="-Unreal-"]

Da_lil_PimP

I'm don't think you are qualified to have an opinion like that.

Also, too late, I already have a daughter.

commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

[QUOTE="-Unreal-"]

Da_lil_PimP

Sir, your sarcasm detector is broken :P

woodenfork21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 woodenfork21
Member since 2011 • 454 Posts

I want to point your attention to this Neogaf thread, where there are thousands of angry gamers complaining about the same thing. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=453208 In the PS3 version of Skyrim the game starts to suffer extreme lag and frame rate problems the further you progress in the game due to a bug that has to do with a save issue. I'm tired of these lazy ports on the PS3. I have had to miss out on some of the best games this generation like Bayonetta and Skyrim on the PS3 because developers have made the PS3 an afterthought. Why won't you let this console live up to it's potential? Why is the 360 the prioritized development platform when PS3 is the most powerful one! It's sickening!abonsabo
you should have just played it on the 360...why whine about it? also the power gap between the ps3 and 360 is so small...ur making it seem like they're are miles apart, they're not.

n so u know Devs work the ps3 as an after thought because the architecture is so bad n hard to develop for. why focus all that time and money solely on the ps3 when you have to other BIGGER platforms you can focus on. it makes more sense to think of the gimped system as an afterthought. i think ur just upset that the ps3 is having so many problems this gen.

woodenfork21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 woodenfork21
Member since 2011 • 454 Posts

[QUOTE="commonfate"]

racing1750

what are you two talking about? the game works fine on my 360.
majestix1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 majestix1988
Member since 2006 • 822 Posts

(Game) Bugs of the Year! 2011

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#113 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

[QUOTE="commonfate"]

racing1750

Theres no such thing as a perfect game.

Games do have flaws, the thing reviewers and people look at is are the pros greater than the cons in that game.

Not using Skyrim as an example, I'll use one of my other fav games Mass Effect, it had massive texture popping in so many areas but the sheer amount of depth thats in that game made me not care at all about the texture popping.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="-Unreal-"]

Da_lil_PimP

and i think you should keep comments like that to yourself, i am married with kids and i work very hard for a livingand i resent foolish comments like that, who the hell are you to decide who is responsible enough to have children or not,lol
Da_lil_PimP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Da_lil_PimP

^to the people with kids, be glad you fall into the 50% that can breed.

dRuGGeRnaUt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 dRuGGeRnaUt
Member since 2006 • 1637 Posts

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

No it is Bethesda. No one else has issues with develpoing for PS3 and almost every multiplat (despite what the lemmings say) are the same on both consoles. It's all Bethesda fault for not programming and testing right. I honestly doubt they even test their games at this point.

ShadowMoses900

"The politically incorrect answer is that the PS3 is a huge pain in the ass," Himmerick told the hosts.

"Anyone making a game, if you're going to make it for both, just lead on the PS3 because if it works on the PS3, it'll work on 360," he said. "We had to play catch-up on the PS3 because of the memory constraints and how it renders; how it processes is just different. And it's harder on the PS3," Himmerick continued.

A slew of well-known developers have spoken out against Sony's high-power console.

Valve's Gabe Newell said in 2007--long before Sony's decline started--that the PlayStation 3 is a "waste of everyone's time." He went on to tell Edge Magazine that "investing in the Cell...gives you no long-term benefits. There's nothing there that you're going to apply to anything else. You're not going to gain anything except a hatred of the architecture they've created. I don't think it's a good solution."

In one of the most shocking and bizarre comments ever made by a company chief, Hirai, the brains behind the entire PlayStation empire, explained to the Official Playstation Magazine in its February issue that Sony didn't want to make it easy on developers.

"We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that (developers) want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so then the question is, what do you do for the rest of the nine-and-a-half years?" explained Hirai.

http://news.cnet.com/sony-ps3-is-hard-to-develop-for-on-purpose/

A few quotes from a few people doesn't mean anything, there are plenty of devs who have no issue with the PS3.

Umm... when it is THE HEAD OF THE PLAYSTATION BRAND yes it does matter: "We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that (developers) want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so then the question is, what do you do for the rest of the nine-and-a-half years?" explained Hirai So he said they intentionally made the console hard to program for the sake of "the gamers".. WHAT? They purposely announced that they didn't make the system/hardware that devs wanted.. I wonder why so many devs loved MS this gen? maybe because MS catered SPECIFICALLY to the people that make them their money: THE DEVELOPERS OF THE GAMES WE PLAY. Sony's arrogance never amazes me, and the fact it constantly goes unnoticed is hilarious. I doubt you would ever see a MS rep saying things like that, or insulting any adult that uses a DS... Seriously, sonys confidence seems almost comical this gen. 2007 "the wii is a lollipop" 2010 "sony makes a ****ing lollipop(move)" LOL
dRuGGeRnaUt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 dRuGGeRnaUt
"We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that (developers) want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so then the question is, what do you do for the rest of the nine-and-a-half years?" explained Hirai What can you do for the rest of the 9 and 1/2 years?? MAKE GOOD GAMES. Make games AND have the time to BUG TEST instead of figure out architecture and programming "tricks", imagine if all the devs this gen didnt have to "learn" the ps3 programming?? Imagine the games they could have made if that extra time couldve been used for polish/lengthening the games??
dRuGGeRnaUt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 dRuGGeRnaUt
[QUOTE="Da_lil_PimP"][QUOTE="-Unreal-"]

delta3074

and i think you should keep comments like that to yourself, i am married with kids and i work very hard for a livingand i resent foolish comments like that, who the hell are you to decide who is responsible enough to have children or not,lol

would have been better if you pointed out the "I'M DON'T THINK 50%" part of his post. Or maybe his name has "PimP" in the title. I would have to say, advice given by someone with the name "Da_lil_PimP", should always be taken very seriously, especially when it comes to population/breeding controls discussions :) The final question would be: "Are you part of the 50% 'Da_lil_PimP' that shouldn't breed?"
glimpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 glimpus

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

"The politically incorrect answer is that the PS3 is a huge pain in the ass," Himmerick told the hosts.

"Anyone making a game, if you're going to make it for both, just lead on the PS3 because if it works on the PS3, it'll work on 360," he said. "We had to play catch-up on the PS3 because of the memory constraints and how it renders; how it processes is just different. And it's harder on the PS3," Himmerick continued.

A slew of well-known developers have spoken out against Sony's high-power console.

Valve's Gabe Newell said in 2007--long before Sony's decline started--that the PlayStation 3 is a "waste of everyone's time." He went on to tell Edge Magazine that "investing in the Cell...gives you no long-term benefits. There's nothing there that you're going to apply to anything else. You're not going to gain anything except a hatred of the architecture they've created. I don't think it's a good solution."

In one of the most shocking and bizarre comments ever made by a company chief, Hirai, the brains behind the entire PlayStation empire, explained to the Official Playstation Magazine in its February issue that Sony didn't want to make it easy on developers.

"We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that (developers) want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so then the question is, what do you do for the rest of the nine-and-a-half years?" explained Hirai.

http://news.cnet.com/sony-ps3-is-hard-to-develop-for-on-purpose/

dRuGGeRnaUt

A few quotes from a few people doesn't mean anything, there are plenty of devs who have no issue with the PS3.

Umm... when it is THE HEAD OF THE PLAYSTATION BRAND yes it does matter: "We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that (developers) want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so then the question is, what do you do for the rest of the nine-and-a-half years?" explained Hirai So he said they intentionally made the console hard to program for the sake of "the gamers".. WHAT? They purposely announced that they didn't make the system/hardware that devs wanted.. I wonder why so many devs loved MS this gen? maybe because MS catered SPECIFICALLY to the people that make them their money: THE DEVELOPERS OF THE GAMES WE PLAY. Sony's arrogance never amazes me, and the fact it constantly goes unnoticed is hilarious. I doubt you would ever see a MS rep saying things like that, or insulting any adult that uses a DS... Seriously, sonys confidence seems almost comical this gen. 2007 "the wii is a lollipop" 2010 "sony makes a ****ing lollipop(move)" LOL

I agree. It's stupid to purposely make a system hard to program on. It's about enticing developers to want to make games for you. This does the opposite.

Da_lil_PimP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Da_lil_PimP
[QUOTE="dRuGGeRnaUt"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Da_lil_PimP"] I'm don't think 50% of SW users should ever breed if given the chance.

would have been better if you pointed out the "I'M DON'T THINK 50%" part of his post. Or maybe his name has "PimP" in the title. I would have to say, advice given by someone with the name "Da_lil_PimP", should always be taken very seriously, especially when it comes to population/breeding controls discussions :) The final question would be: "Are you part of the 50% 'Da_lil_PimP' that shouldn't breed?"

I was 13 when I created this account. I've though about creating a new account, but it's not worth it. I believe I should be aloud to breed, based off the fact I'm not stupid.
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

Buy the 360/PC version... Problem solved. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#122 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

well there is a patch out right now. my file is nearly 5 mb and the game was starting to get choppy. I hope the patch improves a lot of things

glimpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 glimpus

[QUOTE="dRuGGeRnaUt"][QUOTE="delta3074"]and i think you should keep comments like that to yourself, i am married with kids and i work very hard for a livingand i resent foolish comments like that, who the hell are you to decide who is responsible enough to have children or not,lolDa_lil_PimP

I was 13 when I created this account. I've though about creating a new account, but it's not worth it. I believe I should be aloud to breed, based off the fact I'm not stupid.

Da_lil_PimP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Da_lil_PimP

[QUOTE="Da_lil_PimP"][QUOTE="dRuGGeRnaUt"] would have been better if you pointed out the "I'M DON'T THINK 50%" part of his post. Or maybe his name has "PimP" in the title. I would have to say, advice given by someone with the name "Da_lil_PimP", should always be taken very seriously, especially when it comes to population/breeding controls discussions :) The final question would be: "Are you part of the 50% 'Da_lil_PimP' that shouldn't breed?"glimpus

Good thing I went into engineering then.
glimpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 glimpus

[QUOTE="glimpus"]

[QUOTE="Da_lil_PimP"] I was 13 when I created this account. I've though about creating a new account, but it's not worth it. I believe I should be aloud to breed, based off the fact I'm not stupid.Da_lil_PimP

Good thing I went into engineering then.

hahaha ok, you win.

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#126 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts
Don't download the patch........problem solved.
nicksonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#127 nicksonman
Member since 2009 • 1221 Posts

Buy the 360/PC version... Problem solved. :P

OhSnapitz
Yup, swapped my PS3 copy for the 360 version. Problem solved. Lucky I wasn't too far into the game. I hadn't made much progress and I hadn't seen many bugs/glitches either. But I knew, based on forums, that they were coming up.
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#128 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="aia89"][QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"] Prove it then, you always say that but never back it up. Prove that you're 20+ hours in, then play the game for us in a video and go to 3 places with no framerate problems.AtariKidX
he's just a troll, let him be.

I am a "troll" because i have the game on the PS3 and i don't have any problem.......??lol

i see that some people are still trying to pretend that all the problems they're having with the sad ps3 port of skyrim is all imaginary. you might as well quit gaming on the ps3 if the only way to make yourself feel better is to lie to yourself like this. :lol:

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#129 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]but we see how ps3 guys react at every turn when something does not go their way. petitions, boycotts, accusations of an international anti ps3 conspiracy.

it is literally a cliche at this point how they go bat**** crazy over things.

guys are breaking down in tearful youtube rants for the last 5 years and people expect them to delay the ps3 version?

it's not going to happen, the ps3 fanbase has painted themselves into a corner on this one and instead of rileing them up i bet the thinking was they were better off hurrying through a patch rather than face the bad publicity of not launching the ps3 version.

Riverwolf007

I haven't seen any petitions or boycotts or people crying or anything of the sort over PS3 Skyrim or anything else. I don't know where you are getting this from, mabey a few dumb fanboys on the internet but in real life I doubt it. And I haven't had any performance issues with my PS3 Skyrim and I have 11 MB save file which is massive and the problems were supposed to happen around 8 MB or so with frame rate drops. It still runs smooth for me atleast.

I do have an issue with the main quest and a damn bug that bethesda didn't fix (it's in all versions) can't belive they didn't catch it, it's like they don't test their games.

http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

http://www.destructoid.com/ekans-haters-boo-final-fantasy-xiii-360-at-launch-event-166768.phtml

http://www.destructoid.com/fanboys-petition-to-boycott-capcom-over-dmc4-going-multi-platform-update--30538.phtml

http://gamersheep.com/2011/06/ps3-fanboys-start-to-turn-in-insomniac/

it still amazes me how upset sony fanboys can get over their obsession with and loyalty to some inanimate piece of plastic. :lol:

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

well there is a patch out right now. my file is nearly 5 mb and the game was starting to get choppy. I hope the patch improves a lot of things

da_illest101

It appears that they have fixed it:

Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)

Article

Let's just hope it fully fixes the issue. It no doubt annoyed a lot of PS3 gamers.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
And this is why anyone with a PS3 and a 360 should always buy multiplats on the 360 like I do. Even on those very rare cases the PS3 has the better version it is always very slight unlike what is happening in Skyrim for example.
Vambran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Vambran
Member since 2005 • 1921 Posts

PS3 has a reputation for being hard to work on. Valve ran into this problem a few years ago with the orange box release. Sony even admits the system is hard to make games for.

romans828_2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 romans828_2002
Member since 2003 • 1108 Posts

[QUOTE="AtariKidX"][QUOTE="aia89"] he's just a troll, let him be.KarateeeChop

I am a "troll" because i have the game on the PS3 and i don't have any problem.......??lol

i see that some people are still trying to pretend that all the problems they're having with the sad ps3 port of skyrim is all imaginary. you might as well quit gaming on the ps3 if the only way to make yourself feel better is to lie to yourself like this. :lol:

I am no troll nor cow and I have had zero problems specifically related to playing the game on the PS3. I have had one quest bug that is found universally and a few odd visual glitches. That's it. I'm not pretending that those things don't exist, but it is possible to play the game without game breaking bugs. I'm at 45 hrs, BTW.
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#134 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
I want to point your attention to this Neogaf thread, where there are thousands of angry gamers complaining about the same thing. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=453208 In the PS3 version of Skyrim the game starts to suffer extreme lag and frame rate problems the further you progress in the game due to a bug that has to do with a save issue. I'm tired of these lazy ports on the PS3. I have had to miss out on some of the best games this generation like Bayonetta and Skyrim on the PS3 because developers have made the PS3 an afterthought. Why won't you let this console live up to it's potential? Why is the 360 the prioritized development platform when PS3 is the most powerful one! It's sickening!abonsabo
Look at the PS3's ram relative to the 360 and tell me again how it's the most 'powerful one'.
Metal-8654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Metal-8654
Member since 2011 • 73 Posts

Yet, 6 years into the gen, ppl keep blaming devs instead of Sony.

PAL360
Ever heard of Esbern's bug ? i'm playing skyrim on pc and like many ppl got stuck on this bugged quest.. it turns out the cause that stopped ppl from progressing in the quest line was Bethesda didn't include the sound files of the guy in the final version.. say what you want about the ps3 but that's the first time i see a dev make a mistake this big, oh and lets not forgot the developers version of dead island on steam! i'm pretty sure it's PCs fault right?
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#136 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
When the thread about "Skyrim on which console" went around the forum, I warened PS3 enthusiasts against getting the game on that platform because of the numerous graphical attrocities that occured in the fallout 3/new vegas games. People laughed at such warnings, Skyrim has proven that the greatest indicator of future software compatability is past software compatability.