Vanishing Of Ethan Carter for PC photoreleastic graphics

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

Far from being photo realistic and not that I want my games to look like one. But it does look fantastic.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@TheFadeForever: Very interesting stuff, thanks for the link!

voljin1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53 voljin1987
Member since 2012 • 1135 Posts

that first screen shot.. is that really a screenshot? holy shit

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

Far from being photo realistic and not that I want my games to look like one. But it does look fantastic.

Using full detail was taking a lot of space so they lowered it a little bit because they said that "World is not ready for 1 Terra bytes of games" but it still looks awesome . The game is still in development , so lightening effects here are just place holder and will be improved in the final build . Textures on other hand are looking insane .

steamistrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55 steamistrash
Member since 2014 • 431 Posts

the graphics arent impressive, it's more about gameplay anyway.

people too worried about graphics now instead of non casual shitty gameplay.

murray69murray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 murray69murray
Member since 2013 • 127 Posts

My eyes have a hard time accepting that it's just a game. I'll wait for some gameplay and then I'll judge.

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#58 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

It looks okay. Nothing on par with Infamous Second Son tho.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Master_ShakeXXX said:

lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Master_ShakeXXX said:

Serious?

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@Master_ShakeXXX said:

If you're serious, this is why we call console gamers just plain ignorant. If not, congrats on fooling three people, including me.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@Master_ShakeXXX said:

has to be trolling

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@Motokid6 said:

Thanks for trashing the thread kinectthedots. Jerkoff. Cant just appreciate whats being shown here?

Lol, the way you talk, you'd think I'd have said something bad about the game or something. I was just yanking hermit's chain with their, "that's why I am a PC gamer" nonsense.

Despite you thinking I am a "jerkoff" everything I stated was built on a solid foundation of facts and logic. Hermits are the ones who went apeshit because they couldn't deal with it, I just defended my original point, with was never actually deflected with any of the counter arguments.

Check the last response to my messages. I left the hermit who replied, desperately constructing an argument to an issue I wasn't even debating (PC being able to produce better graphics than consoles), alone and let his post stand.

like most fanboys, hermits say they the didn't hype and say things after the fact when their predictions failed. I pointed out that hermits said Crysis, The Witcher 2 and Metro were not possible on consoles and they reply with, "no one in the thread is saying that",

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/witcher-2-is-a-pc-exlclusive-27425517/

I was pointing out that the arguments had been made.

My point here is that right in this thread hermits are saying current consoles couldn't do this game. I do appreciate what is shown here though I am not blown away. PC's probably could have already done a game like this a long time ago but with a new generation everyone has updated tech so a game like this is more plausible, that includes a range that adaptable on consoles i.e. PS4.

I don't hype games without gameplay though so what's being shown here means little to nothing to me right now, but it does look nice.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@kinectthedots said:
. Many "PC counterparts" fall short of the console version of mutiplatform games now. There is no standard setting for PC which is part of what makes PC great, but at the same time it is also part of what holds it back.

@kinectthedots said:
@crimsonxx said:

I played many games but few manage to even come close to that level of photo realism this is absolutely incredible. Glad I stuck to pc gaming =)

No need for a PC to play this. Any good game that PC gets that's not RTS or MMO strategy will be on consoles this gen, or at least PS4.

Herms need to accept this fact and stop kidding themselves. lol at the, that's why I game on PC comments when most of what hermits use their PC for is to mod multiplatform games.

1. Most multiplats are best on PC. There are very very few that are better on consoles. You're straight up lying on the first quote. Even GS says its "90%"

2. Last gen, and this gen, PC has more aaa+aa exclusives than all 3 systems combined. This spans several genres. The second quote was factually untrue and a lie.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 kinectthedots

@Motokid6 said:

@kinectthedots: And then you go and type paragraphs.. your a jerkoff troll who shit in a perfectly trolless thread that was about the tech. But, no you had to add in your complete bullshit. Thanks now its just another crap, fanboy thread.

Okay.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By kinectthedots

@Jankarcop said:

@kinectthedots said:
. Many "PC counterparts" fall short of the console version of mutiplatform games now. There is no standard setting for PC which is part of what makes PC great, but at the same time it is also part of what holds it back.

@kinectthedots said:
@crimsonxx said:

I played many games but few manage to even come close to that level of photo realism this is absolutely incredible. Glad I stuck to pc gaming =)

No need for a PC to play this. Any good game that PC gets that's not RTS or MMO strategy will be on consoles this gen, or at least PS4.

Herms need to accept this fact and stop kidding themselves. lol at the, that's why I game on PC comments when most of what hermits use their PC for is to mod multiplatform games.

1. Most multiplats are best on PC. There are very very few that are better on consoles. You're straight up lying on the first quote. Even GS says its "90%"

2. Last gen, and this gen, PC has more aaa+aa exclusives than all 3 systems combined. This spans several genres. The second quote was factually untrue and a lie.

1. PC isn't a standardized platform that fact alone kills your entire first point.

This is Crysis 3 on PC @ 720p, low detail, medium textures lol...where is the "PC standard" even at this low requirement?

It looks like a bunch of different settings for a bunch of different PC set ups to me, nothing standard about it. LOL herm smashed and point proven, next.

2. Most big exclusives PC games that hermits claimed as impossible on console, (Crysis, Far Cry, Witcher 2, Metro) that were not RTS or MMO strategy and turned out good, ended up on consoles.

FACT. Those were the games hermits bragged about last gen because consolites didn't care about the RTS and such. You bringing up all the AAA+AA titles means nothing because hermits never hyped them since we all know the majority of those were small indie games that didn't support the hermit argument for their powerful PCs.

Sorry if these facts hurt your feeling but I am afraid you are going to have to..

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@Jankarcop said:

@kinectthedots said:

@kinectthedots said:
@crimsonxx said:

1. PC isn't a standardized platform that fact alone kills your entire first point.

This is Crysis 3 on PC @ 720p, low detail, medium textures lol...where is the "PC standard" even at this low requirement?

It looks like a bunch of different settings for a bunch of different PC set ups to me, nothing standard about it. LOL herm smashed and point proven, next.

2. Most big exclusives PC games that hermits claimed as impossible on console, (Crysis, Far Cry, Witcher 2, Metro) that were not RTS or MMO strategy and turned out good, ended up on consoles.

FACT. Those were the games hermits bragged about last gen because consolites didn't care about the RTS and such. You bringing up all the AAA+AA titles means nothing because hermits never hyped them since we all know the majority of those were small indie games that didn't support the hermit argument for their powerful PCs.

Sorry if these facts hurt your feeling but I am afraid you are going to have to..

Sony's client platforms are Vita, PS3 and PS4.

Microsoft's Windows X86 client platform scales from 8 inch tablets to high-end gaming PCs.

Like PS4, AMD is selling most of their R9-2xx class GPUs.

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By TheFadeForever
Member since 2013 • 2655 Posts

@kinectthedots:

lol benchmarks? How many people play Crysis 3 on those setting with those set ups?

Metro was never a pc exclusive and lol Far Cry you realize the one on console was made by a complete different developer and was not like the one on PC it was in fact inferior .

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 lostrib

@TheFadeForever said:

@kinectthedots:

lol benchmarks? How many people play Crysis 3 on those setting with those set ups?

Metro was never a pc exclusive and lol Far Cry you realize the one on console was made by a complete different developer and it wasn't the same as the one PC.

why are you guys even engaging him?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Jankarcop

@kinectthedots said:

@Jankarcop said:

@kinectthedots said:

@kinectthedots said:
@crimsonxx said:

A bunch of Bullshit

You didn't refute my 2 factual points. Please stop going off-topic.

Prove this data is incorrect:

http://systemwarsmagazine.com/gamespot-reviews-spreadsheet/

If our standard of comparison for PC games was "the console version," the PC version would get a higher score than the others over 90% of the time -GS

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

@TheFadeForever: Because you know, they never do. But I'm just cynical like that.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By kinectthedots

@Jankarcop said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Jankarcop said:

@kinectthedots said:

@kinectthedots said:
@crimsonxx said:

A bunch of Bullshit

If our standard of comparison for PC games was "the console version," the PC version would get a higher score than the others over 90% of the time -GS

Everything you guys have said is redundant and or not addressing the original points I brought up. I destroyed your points. It's obvious you are in no no no fanboy mode and will keep going forever no matter what.

No one cares about your data,using indie games which has nothing to do with my argument, damage control in full force here. You need to either re-read the original post to grasp an understanding of what is being discusses here or butt out all together because you are the one who is off-topic here bringing up that chart as some kind of point.

Let me make it easier for you so you can stop running into a wall here. I am talking about graphically impressive games that were hyped by hermits as only possible on PC that were not not RTS or MMO strategy, which actually turned out to be good games. Games that actually got hype threads and vocal hype from hermits about graphics ect.

I guess it is common for hermit to ramble in incoherent and redundant patterns over and over since they are not used to actually accounting for the failed arguments they have made in the past.

You can argue against what I say all day but the previous hermit claims of Crysis, Witcher 2 ect, "not possible on consoles" failed despite all the technical ramblings of PC know-it-all's from people like you and other PC fanboys.

You sensitive hermits took my post to heart despite me not saying that the game would be bad or that it would be better than what a high end PC could do. All factors point to almost any good traditional game that hits PC, eventually coming to consoles this generation. Look at what happened to Crysis, The Witcher 2 and Diablo III last gen. Absolutely nothing is outrageous about my observation.

The fact that crysis 3 (currently the most demanding PC game available) is on PS3 and xbox360 and runs quite well, no one should even question the possibility of PS4 running any PC game in the foreseeable future. Knowing what last gen consoles were able to accomplish with 8 year old hardware, very fact that some hermits are suggesting that PS4 couldn't run a band new PC game for this generation is hilarious.

It will be fun to visit this thread in a year or two to have a good laugh and see how it all panned out.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Jankarcop

@kinectthedots said:

@Jankarcop said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Jankarcop said:

@kinectthedots said:

@kinectthedots said:
@crimsonxx said:

A bunch of Bullshit

Bullshit

Ofcourse it might end up on conosles, but like other PC titles it'll be reduced to shit.

The life of a console gamer. Shitty multiplats and very few exclusives.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Cloud_imperium

@kinectthedots said:

@Motokid6 said:

Thanks for trashing the thread kinectthedots. Jerkoff. Cant just appreciate whats being shown here?

Lol, the way you talk, you'd think I'd have said something bad about the game or something. I was just yanking hermit's chain with their, "that's why I am a PC gamer" nonsense.

Despite you thinking I am a "jerkoff" everything I stated was built on a solid foundation of facts and logic. Hermits are the ones who went apeshit because they couldn't deal with it, I just defended my original point, with was never actually deflected with any of the counter arguments.

Check the last response to my messages. I left the hermit who replied, desperately constructing an argument to an issue I wasn't even debating (PC being able to produce better graphics than consoles), alone and let his post stand.

like most fanboys, hermits say they the didn't hype and say things after the fact when their predictions failed. I pointed out that hermits said Crysis, The Witcher 2 and Metro were not possible on consoles and they reply with, "no one in the thread is saying that",

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/witcher-2-is-a-pc-exlclusive-27425517/

I was pointing out that the arguments had been made.

My point here is that right in this thread hermits are saying current consoles couldn't do this game. I do appreciate what is shown here though I am not blown away. PC's probably could have already done a game like this a long time ago but with a new generation everyone has updated tech so a game like this is more plausible, that includes a range that adaptable on consoles i.e. PS4.

I don't hype games without gameplay though so what's being shown here means little to nothing to me right now, but it does look nice.

They re-wrote the entire engine for Witcher 2 to make it possible to run on xbox 360 . The game looks like Minecraft on xbox when compared with PC . Worse than lowest settings possible on PC . And it is not even 720p .

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#77 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

That first shot looks very very realistic. I would not have thought it's computer-generated if the topic didn't tell me about it.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#78  Edited By KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

PC gamers play tech demos? lol

The first game to be shown with true gameplay that looks near CGI was The Order, only on PS4 :)

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Cloud_imperium

@KillzoneSnake said:

The first game to be shown with true gameplay that looks near CGI was The Order, only on PS4 :)

Order 1886 have terrible textures and it is linear as hell . Vanishing of Ethan Carter is open world game .

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

@edinsftw said:

@bloodytides: Yea, its pretty easy with zbrush, modo, or mari. You just have to make sure the pictures have even lighting for tiling and are high enough resolution.

Well unfortunately not Zbrush as it has no 'physical' camera for projection. Zbrush is good for cleaning up the results and bringing out lost details for normals/displacement though.

Max and Modo are excellent for this though and I'm sure Mari is probably up to snuff. Here in the next couple of months a friend and I will be doing a Zbrush Workshops class on this. He'll be showing how to get bad ass scans with a cheap camera and I'll be doing the remesh/cleanup part. We'll most likely be doing a Modo/Zbrush workflow after a quick run down on Agisoft.

First block will be doing a head, then some large environment pieces. Definitely keep an eye out for it, it's gonna be some cool stuff! :)

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts
@melonfarmerz said:

And implying your puny console could handle this on even 30fps 720p....

This is an asset creation technique, meant to be accurate while saving time. It looks impressive because it accounts for natural details that even the greatest 3d artist could not accomplish from scratch. VFX studios for TV and film have been doing this for years, but now it's affordable and we'll be seeing this in plenty of games across all kinds of platforms in the coming years.

A well built PC will always outperform a console of course, but that's not the point of this. These assets look great not because they're pushing some crazy specs, but because they weren't crafted from scratch by a 3d artist on a stiff deadline. Assets like this could (and will) be on consoles and they won't be anymore taxing on the hardware than assets built from scratch.

Ever since the start of last gen, digital sculpting became an integral part of many studios modeling/texturing pipelines. It was great because you could sculpt in millions of polygons worth of detail and then bake those details into a real time mesh. This is the exact same concept except now we're pulling those details directly from nature.

Sony is already investing big in these techniques for their first party btw.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

Console have come in here with their jelly I see. Don't worry guys I'm sure the ps6 will assets like this.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@NFJSupreme said:

Console have come in here with their jelly I see. Don't worry guys I'm sure the ps6 will assets like this.

Only if Sony manages to survive until then. :D

psx_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 psx_warrior
Member since 2006 • 1757 Posts
@kinectthedots said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@kinectthedots said:

@crimsonxx said:

lol, if the game is any good it will be on PS4. No need for a PC to play this. Any good game that PC gets that's not RTS or MMO strategy will be on consoles this gen, or at least PS4.

I can name 10 PC games that are amazing that aren't on PS4 off the top of my head. And implying your puny console could handle this on even 30fps 720p.... You guys get like 10 exclusives a year. We get a few hundred. What consoles have to accept is that they're inferior. lol

lol, sticks and stones brother.

Ahh I have found memories of hemits claiming this same thing on games like Crysis, The Witcher 2 and Metro last gen. Isn't it funny how all those, too impossible for console, PC monsters ended up working quite well on those 8 year old systems when it was all said and done?

lol at you silly herms thinking the PS4 couldn't handle this now.

Well, ok, but the PS4 better be able to make the game look just as good as the PC version or what's the point of releasing it for the PS4? The whole point of the way they made the graphics is to make it look as photo realistic as possible. If they have to make any sacrifices on the PS4 then they don't need to release it on the system. As for your other arguments about Crysis, yeah, the game runs fine on PS3 and 360, basically medium settings. However, I have the game on both PC and 360, and I can tell you right now that the PC version just trashes the console version bar none, and you didn't take into account mods. Mods cause the PC version to further leave the console version completely behind.

Another point is you do realize that we can adjust the settings on our PC games to run perfectly on our machines, right? This is why the PC version of a game will always blow the console version completely away...well, most of the time. I will give you this one. The devs need to properly optimize the game for the PC in order for it to take full advantage of the power of the PC. Bad ports like GTA4 and CoD Ghosts show that even a strong PC may not run the game really well if the game is rushed. That being said, the PC is the place to truly play games on if you are so concerned about graphics.

edinsftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 edinsftw
Member since 2009 • 4243 Posts

@Wiimotefan said:

@edinsftw said:

@bloodytides: Yea, its pretty easy with zbrush, modo, or mari. You just have to make sure the pictures have even lighting for tiling and are high enough resolution.

Well unfortunately not Zbrush as it has no 'physical' camera for projection. Zbrush is good for cleaning up the results and bringing out lost details for normals/displacement though.

Max and Modo are excellent for this though and I'm sure Mari is probably up to snuff. Here in the next couple of months a friend and I will be doing a Zbrush Workshops class on this. He'll be showing how to get bad ass scans with a cheap camera and I'll be doing the remesh/cleanup part. We'll most likely be doing a Modo/Zbrush workflow after a quick run down on Agisoft.

First block will be doing a head, then some large environment pieces. Definitely keep an eye out for it, it's gonna be some cool stuff! :)

Yea I hadn't actually looked into exactly how they did it, you can have the same results with zbrush with using different techniques, but is more time consuming. I do have to say I hate zbrush though there are too many specifics you need to know to use it and the UI is quite bad until you customize it along with many crashes. Modo, on the other hand is quite nice imo.

murray69murray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 murray69murray
Member since 2013 • 127 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

@KillzoneSnake said:

Order 1886 have terrible textures and it is linear as hell . Vanishing of Ethan Carter is open world game .

Like all console games, only the character models aren't shit, the rest is.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

It does look VERY nice in those shots, but photorealism is boring. It's bland and flat looking. I much prefer something like Infamous where you have a lot of colours and lights around the place making the image pop more.

DarthRamms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By DarthRamms
Member since 2013 • 1128 Posts

@seanmcloughlin:

I think the purpose of their art direction was to make it feel like the player wasn't just looking at mere game while playing

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

@DarthRamms said:

@seanmcloughlin:

I think the purpose of their art direction was to make it feel like the player wasn't just looking at mere game while playing

Possibly and I'm sure it will work very well. Doesn't change the fact that I still think photorealism is boring to look at after a while.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Jankarcop

@KillzoneSnake said:

Calls open world game a tech demo.

Plays 4 hour long automated movies on Playstation.

EnergyAbsorber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 EnergyAbsorber
Member since 2005 • 5112 Posts

Look closer. Those screens look more like paintings than photo realism. But they still look very impressive. A game doesn't have to have photo realistic graphics to look impressive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#92  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Dark Souls 3 with these graphics GO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#93 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

@EnergyAbsorber said:

Look closer. Those screens look more like paintings than photo realism. But they still look very impressive. A game doesn't have to have photo realistic graphics to look impressive.

true that, but i'm also a geek who wants to see modern hardware and technology being pushed to the limits, and i love seeing more and more realistic graphics. that is also one of the reasons i'm a PC gamer, since PC is always in the forefront of that area. graphics don't make a game, obviously, but graphics can make a game better imo.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

@seanmcloughlin said:

@DarthRamms said:

@seanmcloughlin:

Possibly and I'm sure it will work very well. Doesn't change the fact that I still think photorealism is boring to look at after a while.

i think battlefield strikes a perfect balance between photorealism and video game.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@TheFadeForever: God herms are so desperate. Your excited about stale asset pics? For all you know they could be prerendered backgrounds with no interactivity. Anybody could do those visuals if that's the case.

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By TheFadeForever
Member since 2013 • 2655 Posts

Yea asset that they said will be in the game they even showed the process on how they made them using what techniques I guess you didn't even read what I wrote or links posted go figure. Unless there proof that's nothing but baseless assumption stay butthurt.

@AM-Gamer said:

@TheFadeForever: God herms are so desperate. Your excited about stale asset pics? For all you know they could be prerendered backgrounds with no interactivity. Anybody could do those visuals if that's the case.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 kinectthedots

@scatteh316 said:

And this is why I'm a Hermit :D

lol

Loading Video...

This is why I am a console game, I called this a long time ago. Hermits are delusional for sure thinking anything released that has potential to be good wont be on consoles of couldn't be made for them.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:

@scatteh316 said:

And this is why I'm a Hermit :D

lol

This is why I am a console game, I called this a long time ago. Hermits are delusional for sure thinking anything released that has potential to be good wont be on consoles of couldn't be made for them.

Don't bump old shit just because you're butthurt

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

well he made that post 4.5 months ago which means that for 4.5 months he's known that the game he wants to play will come to the platform he plays on.

also, he plays at 1440p.

what did he do to you bro?