Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@davillain- said:
@kingtito said:

So by your own admission, everyone(including the TC) is an asshurt fanboy for having replied in this thread? Umm yeah makes a lot of sense. Again, captain how am I asshurt by this information? Didn't think you could answer closet cow.

Dude, isn't it obvious this whole thread was a trap for you lems from the get-go? I gotta say, she got you lems good LOL.

And your butthurt because yo ass keeps coming back for more beatings XD

Yeah sure it was. It's obvious she's butthurt about anything positive and the fact your trying to spin it since it backfired. She's a huge cow constantly creating pro Sony and circle jerk threads. This one backfired dude.

I come back because cows are pure entertainment. Easily shook and asshurt at anything even remotely resembling a dig on Sony or a positive for MS. You're one of them dude

Kind of reminds me of the time some asshurt cow tried to make a poll on which game looked better between a MS and Sony game. Poll backfired so he claimed bias and hacked polls. Kind of like claiming this thread was a trap. Backfired so now trying to save face hahahaha sad and pathetic attempt cows

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

@kingtito said:
@davillain- said:
@kingtito said:

So by your own admission, everyone(including the TC) is an asshurt fanboy for having replied in this thread? Umm yeah makes a lot of sense. Again, captain how am I asshurt by this information? Didn't think you could answer closet cow.

Dude, isn't it obvious this whole thread was a trap for you lems from the get-go? I gotta say, she got you lems good LOL.

Yeah sure it was. It's obvious she's butthurt about anything positive and the fact your trying to spin it since it backfired. She's a huge cow constantly creating pro Sony and circle jerk threads. This one backfired dude.

I come back because cows are pure entertainment. Easily shook and asshurt at anything even remotely resembling a dig on Sony or a positive for MS. You're one of them dude

Kind of reminds me of the time some asshurt cow tried to make a poll on which game looked better between a MS and Sony game. Poll backfired so he claimed bias and hacked polls. Kind of like claiming this thread was a trap. Backfired so now trying to save face hahahaha sad and pathetic attempt cows

Here lemmy-lem-lem. Heeeeeere lemmy-lem-lem. ;)

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 kingtito

@reduc_ab_ said:
@kingtito said:
@davillain- said:
@kingtito said:

Here lemmy-lem-lem. Heeeeeere lemmy-lem-lem. ;)

Your thread backfired snowflake hahahah keep trying to save face kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@kingtito: That's a good boy. Now kneel, boy. Down boy.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 kingtito

@reduc_ab_ said:

@kingtito: That's a good boy. Now kneel, boy. Down boy.

You should post in the PS forums. They're safer for you. Only positive post in there

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

? Looks like Kingtito is having another one of his world famous meltdowns. Just the slightest hint of good PS news gets him foaming in the mouth and unfortunately for him this gen is full of good PlayStation news.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#107  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56040 Posts

@kingtito: The only thing that backfired is all on you!

Not my fault you fell for her trap. Better luck next time :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@quadknight said:

? Looks like Kingtito is having another one of his world famous meltdowns. Just the slightest hint of good PS news gets him foaming in the mouth and unfortunately for him this gen is full of good PlayStation news.

Yep. Poor guy.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

@vfighter said:

@UssjTrunks: Your stupid level is hitting an all time high here, it's kinda impressive to be honest lol.

So a game is only considered one if it has 53 hours of gameplay now? Who determined that, you? Lol, guess all those nes games aren't actual games, nor the original Tomb Raider games, or hell just thousands and thousands of games aren't true games because you think they're to short lol. Thanks for being this threads ultimate stupid poster.

The length of a game is directly correlated to its quality (assuming its not just repetitive content). Short games take little development effort and are more movies than games.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@UssjTrunks: Length of the game directly correlates to the quality of the game? Bwahahahaha, oh god thank you for once again showing your utter stupidity for all to see! Lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#111  Edited By deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Don't know if you can call those numbers incredible. How many releases? And I think there was a mobile game too, right? Still good numbers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#112  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@reduc_ab_ said:
@vfighter said:

@FastRobby: Lol, what? Dear god you Xbox fanboys have gone full derp this gen.

I know, right? Lems went from being bitter to downright insane this gen. Sony's success has turned their world upside down.

You guys think that Uncharted is bigger than the Halo franchise? Please give me numbers, because Halo is a $5 billion franchise.

Good luck with that

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

@FastRobby said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@vfighter said:

I know, right? Lems went from being bitter to downright insane this gen. Sony's success has turned their world upside down.

You guys think that Uncharted is bigger than the Halo franchise? Please give me numbers, because Halo is a $5 billion franchise.

Good luck with that

Halo sells merchandise. The Masterchief armour is iconic. There is nothing iconic about Uncharted. It's an Indiana Jones ripoff with some Average Joe in a shirt and jeans running around in a casual adventure game.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

Hahaha at all the haters in this thread..... Microsoft and Nintendo would kill to have Uncharted on their machines.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@scatteh316 said:

Hahaha at all the haters in this thread..... Microsoft and Nintendo would kill to have Uncharted on their machines.

? Yup, asshurt lems everywhere. Still mad that Halo 5 flopped and got outsold by Uncharted. Halo is a has been franchise, it's glory when Bungie developed it are long gone and 343 is a tribute band that can't recapture the former glory.

Uncharted and Naughty Dog are the new big boys in town. Helping to sell millions of PS4s while while Halo and 343 struggle to sell FlopBones.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 kingtito

@davillain- said:

@kingtito: The only thing that backfired is all on you!

Not my fault you fell for her trap. Better luck next time :P

Keep telling yourself that. Rinse and repeat and it might come true. TCs thread backfired as it usually does. She should stick to pro PSVR threads or head ---->to the PS forums

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 kingtito

@FastRobby said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@vfighter said:

Good luck with that

Hahahah sad pathetic cows actually believe UC is bigger hahaha thread backfired so they're trying to save face....sad sad cows. I guess it's time for TC to create another PSVR thread

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#118  Edited By lexxluger
Member since 2017 • 599 Posts

@davillain- said:
@kingtito said:

I thought it was an accepted fact that all xbox fanboys were closet masochists?

How do you think they became xbox fanboys to begin with when dealing with the most tragic game droughts of any fanbase?