Uncharted Sales Reach Incredible New Heights

  • 117 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for kingtito
#101 Posted by kingtito (9784 posts) -

@davillain- said:
@kingtito said:

So by your own admission, everyone(including the TC) is an asshurt fanboy for having replied in this thread? Umm yeah makes a lot of sense. Again, captain how am I asshurt by this information? Didn't think you could answer closet cow.

Dude, isn't it obvious this whole thread was a trap for you lems from the get-go? I gotta say, she got you lems good LOL.

And your butthurt because yo ass keeps coming back for more beatings XD

Yeah sure it was. It's obvious she's butthurt about anything positive and the fact your trying to spin it since it backfired. She's a huge cow constantly creating pro Sony and circle jerk threads. This one backfired dude.

I come back because cows are pure entertainment. Easily shook and asshurt at anything even remotely resembling a dig on Sony or a positive for MS. You're one of them dude

Kind of reminds me of the time some asshurt cow tried to make a poll on which game looked better between a MS and Sony game. Poll backfired so he claimed bias and hacked polls. Kind of like claiming this thread was a trap. Backfired so now trying to save face hahahaha sad and pathetic attempt cows

Avatar image for reduc_ab_
#102 Posted by Reduc_Ab_ (5961 posts) -

@kingtito said:
@davillain- said:
@kingtito said:

So by your own admission, everyone(including the TC) is an asshurt fanboy for having replied in this thread? Umm yeah makes a lot of sense. Again, captain how am I asshurt by this information? Didn't think you could answer closet cow.

Dude, isn't it obvious this whole thread was a trap for you lems from the get-go? I gotta say, she got you lems good LOL.

And your butthurt because yo ass keeps coming back for more beatings XD

Yeah sure it was. It's obvious she's butthurt about anything positive and the fact your trying to spin it since it backfired. She's a huge cow constantly creating pro Sony and circle jerk threads. This one backfired dude.

I come back because cows are pure entertainment. Easily shook and asshurt at anything even remotely resembling a dig on Sony or a positive for MS. You're one of them dude

Kind of reminds me of the time some asshurt cow tried to make a poll on which game looked better between a MS and Sony game. Poll backfired so he claimed bias and hacked polls. Kind of like claiming this thread was a trap. Backfired so now trying to save face hahahaha sad and pathetic attempt cows

Here lemmy-lem-lem. Heeeeeere lemmy-lem-lem. ;)

Avatar image for kingtito
#103 Posted by kingtito (9784 posts) -

@reduc_ab_ said:
@kingtito said:
@davillain- said:
@kingtito said:

So by your own admission, everyone(including the TC) is an asshurt fanboy for having replied in this thread? Umm yeah makes a lot of sense. Again, captain how am I asshurt by this information? Didn't think you could answer closet cow.

Dude, isn't it obvious this whole thread was a trap for you lems from the get-go? I gotta say, she got you lems good LOL.

And your butthurt because yo ass keeps coming back for more beatings XD

Yeah sure it was. It's obvious she's butthurt about anything positive and the fact your trying to spin it since it backfired. She's a huge cow constantly creating pro Sony and circle jerk threads. This one backfired dude.

I come back because cows are pure entertainment. Easily shook and asshurt at anything even remotely resembling a dig on Sony or a positive for MS. You're one of them dude

Kind of reminds me of the time some asshurt cow tried to make a poll on which game looked better between a MS and Sony game. Poll backfired so he claimed bias and hacked polls. Kind of like claiming this thread was a trap. Backfired so now trying to save face hahahaha sad and pathetic attempt cows

Here lemmy-lem-lem. Heeeeeere lemmy-lem-lem. ;)

Your thread backfired snowflake hahahah keep trying to save face kid

Avatar image for reduc_ab_
#104 Posted by Reduc_Ab_ (5961 posts) -

@kingtito: That's a good boy. Now kneel, boy. Down boy.

Avatar image for kingtito
#105 Posted by kingtito (9784 posts) -

@reduc_ab_ said:

@kingtito: That's a good boy. Now kneel, boy. Down boy.

You should post in the PS forums. They're safer for you. Only positive post in there

Avatar image for quadknight
#106 Posted by QuadKnight (12918 posts) -

😂 Looks like Kingtito is having another one of his world famous meltdowns. Just the slightest hint of good PS news gets him foaming in the mouth and unfortunately for him this gen is full of good PlayStation news.

Avatar image for davillain-
#107 Edited by DaVillain- (32008 posts) -

@kingtito: The only thing that backfired is all on you!

Not my fault you fell for her trap. Better luck next time :P

Avatar image for reduc_ab_
#108 Posted by Reduc_Ab_ (5961 posts) -

@quadknight said:

😂 Looks like Kingtito is having another one of his world famous meltdowns. Just the slightest hint of good PS news gets him foaming in the mouth and unfortunately for him this gen is full of good PlayStation news.

Yep. Poor guy.

Avatar image for UssjTrunks
#109 Edited by UssjTrunks (11280 posts) -

@vfighter said:

@UssjTrunks: Your stupid level is hitting an all time high here, it's kinda impressive to be honest lol.

So a game is only considered one if it has 53 hours of gameplay now? Who determined that, you? Lol, guess all those nes games aren't actual games, nor the original Tomb Raider games, or hell just thousands and thousands of games aren't true games because you think they're to short lol. Thanks for being this threads ultimate stupid poster.

The length of a game is directly correlated to its quality (assuming its not just repetitive content). Short games take little development effort and are more movies than games.

Avatar image for vfighter
#110 Posted by VFighter (3809 posts) -

@UssjTrunks: Length of the game directly correlates to the quality of the game? Bwahahahaha, oh god thank you for once again showing your utter stupidity for all to see! Lol.

Avatar image for phbz
#111 Edited by phbz (3641 posts) -

Don't know if you can call those numbers incredible. How many releases? And I think there was a mobile game too, right? Still good numbers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
#112 Edited by deactivated-5a30e101a977c (5970 posts) -

@reduc_ab_ said:
@vfighter said:

@FastRobby: Lol, what? Dear god you Xbox fanboys have gone full derp this gen.

I know, right? Lems went from being bitter to downright insane this gen. Sony's success has turned their world upside down.

You guys think that Uncharted is bigger than the Halo franchise? Please give me numbers, because Halo is a $5 billion franchise.

Good luck with that

Avatar image for UssjTrunks
#113 Posted by UssjTrunks (11280 posts) -

@FastRobby said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@vfighter said:

@FastRobby: Lol, what? Dear god you Xbox fanboys have gone full derp this gen.

I know, right? Lems went from being bitter to downright insane this gen. Sony's success has turned their world upside down.

You guys think that Uncharted is bigger than the Halo franchise? Please give me numbers, because Halo is a $5 billion franchise.

Good luck with that

Halo sells merchandise. The Masterchief armour is iconic. There is nothing iconic about Uncharted. It's an Indiana Jones ripoff with some Average Joe in a shirt and jeans running around in a casual adventure game.

Avatar image for scatteh316
#114 Posted by scatteh316 (9512 posts) -

Hahaha at all the haters in this thread..... Microsoft and Nintendo would kill to have Uncharted on their machines.

Avatar image for quadknight
#115 Edited by QuadKnight (12918 posts) -

@scatteh316 said:

Hahaha at all the haters in this thread..... Microsoft and Nintendo would kill to have Uncharted on their machines.

😂 Yup, asshurt lems everywhere. Still mad that Halo 5 flopped and got outsold by Uncharted. Halo is a has been franchise, it's glory when Bungie developed it are long gone and 343 is a tribute band that can't recapture the former glory.

Uncharted and Naughty Dog are the new big boys in town. Helping to sell millions of PS4s while while Halo and 343 struggle to sell FlopBones.

Avatar image for kingtito
#116 Posted by kingtito (9784 posts) -

@davillain- said:

@kingtito: The only thing that backfired is all on you!

Not my fault you fell for her trap. Better luck next time :P

Keep telling yourself that. Rinse and repeat and it might come true. TCs thread backfired as it usually does. She should stick to pro PSVR threads or head ---->to the PS forums

Avatar image for kingtito
#117 Posted by kingtito (9784 posts) -

@FastRobby said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@vfighter said:

@FastRobby: Lol, what? Dear god you Xbox fanboys have gone full derp this gen.

I know, right? Lems went from being bitter to downright insane this gen. Sony's success has turned their world upside down.

You guys think that Uncharted is bigger than the Halo franchise? Please give me numbers, because Halo is a $5 billion franchise.

Good luck with that

Hahahah sad pathetic cows actually believe UC is bigger hahaha thread backfired so they're trying to save face....sad sad cows. I guess it's time for TC to create another PSVR thread

Avatar image for lexxluger
#118 Edited by lexxluger (599 posts) -

@davillain- said:
@kingtito said:

So by your own admission, everyone(including the TC) is an asshurt fanboy for having replied in this thread? Umm yeah makes a lot of sense. Again, captain how am I asshurt by this information? Didn't think you could answer closet cow.

Dude, isn't it obvious this whole thread was a trap for you lems from the get-go? I gotta say, she got you lems good LOL.

And your butthurt because yo ass keeps coming back for more beatings XD

I thought it was an accepted fact that all xbox fanboys were closet masochists?

How do you think they became xbox fanboys to begin with when dealing with the most tragic game droughts of any fanbase?