Uncharted 3 Hate (In retrospect)- Justified or Not?

• 157 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

UnrealLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#151 UnrealLegend
Member since 2009 • 5888 Posts

[QUOTE="UnrealLegend"]

I was glad there was no boss battle, because Uncharted 2's final boss fight was pure and utter garbage.

mitu123

Not as bad as the 1st game, that was all a quick time event.:lol:

No, it was much worse than the first game. At least quick time events sit well with Uncharted's gameplay.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#152 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="UnrealLegend"]

I was glad there was no boss battle, because Uncharted 2's final boss fight was pure and utter garbage.

UnrealLegend

Not as bad as the 1st game, that was all a quick time event.:lol:

No, it was much worse than the first game. At least quick time events sit well with Uncharted's gameplay.

Yes, but that made the boss easy...

UnrealLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 UnrealLegend

[QUOTE="UnrealLegend"]

[QUOTE="mitu123"] Not as bad as the 1st game, that was all a quick time event.:lol:

mitu123

I'd rather a boss be easy than terrible.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="UnrealLegend"]

UnrealLegend

It wasn't a good boss fight either.

UnrealLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 UnrealLegend

[QUOTE="UnrealLegend"]

[QUOTE="mitu123"] Yes, but that made the boss easy...

mitu123

I never said it was good, just not as bad as Uncharted 2's.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="UnrealLegend"]

UnrealLegend

I never said it was good, just not as bad as Uncharted 2's.

Ok, fair enough.:P

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#157 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts
Okay, now that I'm well into my third playthrough (I freaking love this game, so much replay value in the campaign alone), here's what I liked and what I did not like: WHAT I DID NOT LIKE: -The game never delves upon Talbot's supernatural abilities. How did he disappear after taking the journal from Cutter? How the hell does he not die? -The game should have delved more into Drake's past, maybe show a mission or two which saw Sully training him. -Elena was more of a cameo. The game needs more Elena! -Cutter and Chloe disappeared before Yemen, and much to my disappointment, never came back. I wanted to see more of them, Cutter was such an awesome character. -No boss battles. I loved the chopper boss battle in Uncharted 2. -ND did not develop Salim's character, I didn't care if he died or lived. -I wanted to know more about how those guys did all the seemingly supernatural stuff. -The water levels. Bleah. WHAT I LIKED: -The combat is amazing -The campaign is long enough, well paced. -Set pieces are amazing. -Chateau level is the best I have ever seen in the series, followed by the Convoy one (straight out of The Last Crusade; Indie chasing his father on horses and all) -Cutter is an amazing character -Plain crash :O -The last chapter. Mind blowing. -The relationship between Drake and Sully. -Hand to hand combat is much, much better. -Marlowe and Talbot are awesome villains, better than Lazarevic -A lot of replay value -Co-op is awesome -Multiplayer is addictive -Drake's character is brilliant as usual -Writing is intelligent and funny -Voice acting as brilliant, as expected, and so is the MoCap There's a lot more stuff that I want to add to the "Good" section, but I'm just gonna post this for the time being. :P Overall, I think Drake's Deception is an awesome game, better than the sum of its parts, and I would, despite all its faults, easily give it a 9.5, or maybe even a 10.