Uncharted 3 beta subway I see the light now.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Classic24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Classic24
Member since 2009 • 598 Posts

I ate some subway yesterday and got my code and I think I finally see what is wrong with uncharted multiplayer. I own a ps3 and xbox 360(laptop promotion so I got it free). Uncharted 3 is a third person shooter that tries to emulate a first person shooter, so the players movements are too quick qhen sprinting, faster reload wtf? grenade spamming while rolling like a coward. The melee in uncharted is basically LET ME BLIND FIRE WHILE CLOSE UP AND THEN MELEE. Gears is a third person shooter that sticks to third person shooter gameplay. Take a minute to think about what I just said and I think you'd agree with me.

MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MFDOOM1983
Member since 2010 • 8465 Posts

ND has gone on recorded saying COD is their main competition. Kind of explains all of the kill/death streaks and noobish gameplay mechanics(how fast grenades are thrown, lock-on like hip firing etc.).

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#3 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

There is no exclusive mechanics for first and third parton games. Uncharted 3 is a fast paced third person game, there´s nothing wrong with that.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts
People run around like monkeys in uncharteds multiplayer. No strategy whatsoever. It's a mess.
Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts
People run around like monkeys in uncharteds multiplayer. No strategy whatsoever. It's a mess.Miketheman83
Sounds more like Gears of War.
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts
"xbox 360(laptop promotion so I got it free). " i got to admit that made me lol abit XD
Avatar image for Messiahbolical-
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Messiahbolical-
Member since 2009 • 5670 Posts
Anybody have a spare code I could use?
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]People run around like monkeys in uncharteds multiplayer. No strategy whatsoever. It's a mess.Mozelleple112

Sounds like 90% of first or third person shooters' multiplayers to me.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]People run around like monkeys in uncharteds multiplayer. No strategy whatsoever. It's a mess.Mozelleple112

Are you kidding? Gears is very strategy based. You have to constantly pay attention to the power weapons, what your enemies are using for weapons, what you are using for weapons, where your teammates are, where the other team is etc. gears plays out like a chess game with guns. Characters are purposely slowed down to make it that way so it's not just a bunch of people running around.
Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts
People run around like monkeys in uncharteds multiplayer. No strategy whatsoever. It's a mess.Miketheman83
To be fair, people play multiplayer games like this pretty much all the time.
Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Mozelleple112
[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"]People run around like monkeys in uncharteds multiplayer. No strategy whatsoever. It's a mess.Miketheman83

Are you kidding? Gears is very strategy based. You have to constantly pay attention to the power weapons, what your enemies are using for weapons, what you are using for weapons, where your teammates are, where the other team is etc. gears plays out like a chess game with guns. Characters are purposely slowed down to make it that way so it's not just a bunch of people running around.

Damage controlling because Gears has slow and clunky gameplay?
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Messiahbolical-
[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"]People run around like monkeys in uncharteds multiplayer. No strategy whatsoever. It's a mess.Miketheman83

LOL No. Gears multiplayer is usually nothing more than a clusterf*** of people rolling around and spamming overpowered shotguns at each other in close combat. Being slower doesn't make a game any more strategic than any other game. It just makes it more boring IMO. Have you even played chess before? :|
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Mozelleple112"] Sounds more like Gears of War.

LOL No. Gears multiplayer is usually nothing more than a clusterf*** of people rolling around and spamming overpowered shotguns at each other in close combat. Being slower doesn't make a game any more strategic than any other game. It just makes it more boring IMO. Have you even played chess before? :|

Spoken like someone who has never really gotten into gears multiplayer. Gears is slow so you cannot just run up to people constantly without them knowing. It forces you to use cover. It forces you to think about what weapons are being used and most of all it encourages teamwork. It is exactly like chess in video game form.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50702 Posts

I ate some subway yesterday and got my code and I think I finally see what is wrong with uncharted multiplayer. I own a ps3 and xbox 360(laptop promotion so I got it free). Uncharted 3 is a third person shooter that tries to emulate a first person shooter, so the players movements are too quick qhen sprinting, faster reload wtf? grenade spamming while rolling like a coward. The melee in uncharted is basically LET ME BLIND FIRE WHILE CLOSE UP AND THEN MELEE. Gears is a third person shooter that sticks to third person shooter gameplay. Take a minute to think about what I just said and I think you'd agree with me.

Classic24
So if you roll in U3 you're a coward. But when you do it in gears its tactical ....lol
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Are you kidding? Gears is very strategy based. You have to constantly pay attention to the power weapons, what your enemies are using for weapons, what you are using for weapons, where your teammates are, where the other team is etc. gears plays out like a chess game with guns. Characters are purposely slowed down to make it that way so it's not just a bunch of people running around.

Spoken like someone who has never really gotten into gears multiplayer. Gears is slow so you cannot just run up to people constantly without them knowing. It forces you to use cover. It forces you to think about what weapons are being used and most of all it encourages teamwork. It is exactly like chess in video game form.

Even if that was what was actually used on a regular basis in it, it still sounds nothing like chess.
ALTAIR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ALTAIR360
Member since 2006 • 1408 Posts
[QUOTE="Classic24"]

Chutebox
So if you roll in U3 you're a coward. But when you do it in gears its tactical ....lol

BEST POST IN AGES i died laughing!!!
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts
[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Mozelleple112"] Sounds more like Gears of War.

Damage controlling because Gears has slow and clunky gameplay?

He's not damage controlling he's just inviting you to actually play the game instead of making ignorant comments on it out of some blind vendetta against a game you've obviously not played,
Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Plagueless
Member since 2010 • 2569 Posts
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Are you kidding? Gears is very strategy based. You have to constantly pay attention to the power weapons, what your enemies are using for weapons, what you are using for weapons, where your teammates are, where the other team is etc. gears plays out like a chess game with guns. Characters are purposely slowed down to make it that way so it's not just a bunch of people running around.

soapandbubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 soapandbubbles
Member since 2010 • 3412 Posts

lol..what? Gears is a much slower paced game...unlike uncharted, expecially due to being able to jump/climb.
Grawse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Grawse
Member since 2010 • 4342 Posts

Yeah the UC3 multiplayer is very underwelming, thank god for Gears 3. If anything I'll just play UC2 again.

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

[QUOTE="Classic24"]

Chutebox

daaaamn son :lol:

Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Messiahbolical-

Why would I get into Gears multiplayer when it's more boring than other online shooters to me? I've played it more than enough to form my own opinion. And stop comparing Gears 3 to chess. There's no similarities at all. :| And I highly doubt you've even played one second of Uncharted 2/3, it seems like you're just a Gears fanboy that goes into every Uncharted thread possible and bashes it. Every time I click on an Uncharted thread, I see you saying negative stuff and trying to promote Gears. They're 2 different games. As someone who's played both, the biggest difference in the multiplayer is that Uncharted is more fast paced run and gun arcade-style action with more long distance gunfights and more vertical maps, while Gears is slow-paced arcade style with more close quarter engagements and flatter maps. It all comes down to preference in the end.
Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Plagueless
[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"][QUOTE="Frostbite24"][QUOTE="Mozelleple112"] Damage controlling because Gears has slow and clunky gameplay?

He's not damage controlling he's just inviting you to actually play the game instead of making ignorant comments on it out of some blind vendetta against a game you've obviously not played,

Erm no, he's a major Gears fanboy who's upset that Gears has clunky controls compared to the smoothness of Uncharted's. He's not inviting me to play anything.

And youre obviously a major PS3 fanboy who hasn't played Gears of War 3 online, and therefore do not have a representation of how good it is. On topic, I like both. UC gives me a Cod-like feel in third person that is actually fun, and Gears gives me a Halo/UT feel in Third person. Mozellepie112 is fastly drawing closer to grabbing the cow crown from kuraimen.
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#25 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

[QUOTE="Classic24"]

Chutebox

Haha :lol:

I never really played Uncharted MP but played Gear 1 to death and Gears 2 for a little while so yeah i think what you said is exactly what he seems to think.

KevinPlanet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 KevinPlanet
Member since 2003 • 941 Posts

Classic24

You played it wrong...

Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Plagueless

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="Classic24"]

JohnF111

Haha :lol:

I never really played Uncharted MP but played Gear 1 to death and Gears 2 for a little while so yeah i think what you said is exactly what he seems to think.

Lol, I now wish i could chunk frags in Gears while reloading.
KevinPlanet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 KevinPlanet
Member since 2003 • 941 Posts

Isn't that true of literally almost ALL multiplayer games, it doesn't mean the people playing it will do that...Halo is about the most consistent online shooter out there but you're still gonna have morons running around shooting into the air, teabagging, and killing their own teammates..

Uncharted 3's multiplayer is fun and meant to be fast paced, if it were slow and clunky they'd be abandoning the core mechanics of the single player game completely undermining what they set out to make in the first place

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"]LOL No. Gears multiplayer is usually nothing more than a clusterf*** of people rolling around and spamming overpowered shotguns at each other in close combat. Being slower doesn't make a game any more strategic than any other game. It just makes it more boring IMO. Have you even played chess before? :|Messiahbolical-

Why would I get into Gears multiplayer when it's more boring than other online shooters to me? I've played it more than enough to form my own opinion. And stop comparing Gears 3 to chess. There's no similarities at all. :| And I highly doubt you've even played one second of Uncharted 2/3, it seems like you're just a Gears fanboy that goes into every Uncharted thread possible and bashes it. Every time I click on an Uncharted thread, I see you saying negative stuff and trying to promote Gears. They're 2 different games. As someone who's played both, the biggest difference in the multiplayer is that Uncharted is more fast paced run and gun arcade-style action with more long distance gunfights and more vertical maps, while Gears is slow-paced arcade style with more close quarter engagements and flatter maps. It all comes down to preference in the end.

Each ches price has it's own attacks....comparable to the different types of weapons on the map. Since the characters are somewhat slow it forces you to think about your move before you make it, what your opponents move is going to be and what their teammates move is going to be after that. It is more about strategy than pure gunplay. Uncharted (and most other games) are comparable to checkers where purple are just jumping around killing anything that crosses their path without thinking.
SquirrelTamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SquirrelTamer
Member since 2011 • 1185 Posts

Uncharted multiplayer has been dead to me since 1.05. Pre 1.05 was the best shooter MP ever

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50702 Posts

[QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Spoken like someone who has never really gotten into gears multiplayer. Gears is slow so you cannot just run up to people constantly without them knowing. It forces you to use cover. It forces you to think about what weapons are being used and most of all it encourages teamwork. It is exactly like chess in video game form.Miketheman83

Each ches price has it's own attacks....comparable to the different types of weapons on the map. Since the characters are somewhat slow it forces you to think about your move before you make it, what your opponents move is going to be and what their teammates move is going to be after that. It is more about strategy than pure gunplay. Uncharted (and most other games) are comparable to checkers where purple are just jumping around killing anything that crosses their path without thinking.

Dude, I gotta say it. You've been exaggerating the tactical portion of the MP for some time.

Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Plagueless
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Spoken like someone who has never really gotten into gears multiplayer. Gears is slow so you cannot just run up to people constantly without them knowing. It forces you to use cover. It forces you to think about what weapons are being used and most of all it encourages teamwork. It is exactly like chess in video game form.

Please, dude. Gears 3 may have strategy but its not chess-level. Most warzone/TDM matches are decided by who is better with the starting weapons and who doesnt rush the sawed off user. Power weapons are not as prevalent as they should be.
Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Mozelleple112
[QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="Mozelleple112"][QUOTE="Frostbite24"] He's not damage controlling he's just inviting you to actually play the game instead of making ignorant comments on it out of some blind vendetta against a game you've obviously not played,

Erm no, he's a major Gears fanboy who's upset that Gears has clunky controls compared to the smoothness of Uncharted's. He's not inviting me to play anything.

And youre obviously a major PS3 fanboy who hasn't played Gears of War 3 online, and therefore do not have a representation of how good it is. On topic, I like both. UC gives me a Cod-like feel in third person that is actually fun, and Gears gives me a Halo/UT feel in Third person. Mozellepie112 is fastly drawing closer to grabbing the cow crown from kuraimen.

Why am I obviously a PS3 fanboy ? :| Gears 2 multiplayer was abysmal compared to Gears 1s. You're right, I haven't played Gears 3 but I have the first and have played the second. Funny how you think I deserve the cow crown :lol:
todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 todd2r
Member since 2009 • 2615 Posts

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Mozelleple112"] Sounds more like Gears of War.Messiahbolical-

ummm, no. the whole shotgun thing in Gears 3 is way overrated. ive seen so many idiots run at me with a sawed off, shoot, miss, and then backpedal because the sawed off takes forever and a day to reload. while they are running away, i chainsaw them or just shoot them in their @ss as they run away. as far as Uncharted 3 multiplayer goes, i havent played it yet, but im looking forward to it. i think i will wait for the retail release before i try it. but Gears and Uncharted multiplayer are different beasts IMO.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"] Why would I get into Gears multiplayer when it's more boring than other online shooters to me? I've played it more than enough to form my own opinion. And stop comparing Gears 3 to chess. There's no similarities at all. :| And I highly doubt you've even played one second of Uncharted 2/3, it seems like you're just a Gears fanboy that goes into every Uncharted thread possible and bashes it. Every time I click on an Uncharted thread, I see you saying negative stuff and trying to promote Gears. They're 2 different games. As someone who's played both, the biggest difference in the multiplayer is that Uncharted is more fast paced run and gun arcade-style action with more long distance gunfights and more vertical maps, while Gears is slow-paced arcade style with more close quarter engagements and flatter maps. It all comes down to preference in the end.

Please, dude. Gears 3 may have strategy but its not chess-level. Most warzone/TDM matches are decided by who is better with the starting weapons and who doesnt rush the sawed off user. Power weapons are not as prevalent as they should be.

Well chess is obviously the most strategy based game probably...ever but gears comes closer than any other multiplayer shooter I've played definitely.
soapandbubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 soapandbubbles
Member since 2010 • 3412 Posts

Yeah the UC3 multiplayer is very underwelming, thank god for Gears 3. If anything I'll just play UC2 again.

Grawse
Very? care to explain? from what i gathered the MP is pretty good. compared to the earlier beta!
Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Plagueless
[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"][QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="Mozelleple112"] Erm no, he's a major Gears fanboy who's upset that Gears has clunky controls compared to the smoothness of Uncharted's. He's not inviting me to play anything.

Why am I obviously a PS3 fanboy ? :| Gears 2 multiplayer was abysmal compared to Gears 1s. You're right, I haven't played Gears 3 but I have the first and have played the second. Funny how you think I deserve the cow crown :lol:

Youre obviously a PS3 fanboy because 99% of your posts are bashing 360 & its games or praising Ps3 and its games. Gears 2 being bad compared to Gears 1 is irrelevent, as we compare the most recent MP. (Btw, Gears 3 is better than Gears 1) And keep up what youre doing and you just may take that crown in my book from kuraimen, but thatl be hard because he is probably the biggest blind cow on the forum
TrapJak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TrapJak
Member since 2011 • 2933 Posts

[QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Are you kidding? Gears is very strategy based. You have to constantly pay attention to the power weapons, what your enemies are using for weapons, what you are using for weapons, where your teammates are, where the other team is etc. gears plays out like a chess game with guns. Characters are purposely slowed down to make it that way so it's not just a bunch of people running around.todd2r

ummm, no. the whole shotgun thing in Gears 3 is way overrated. ive seen so many idiots run at me with a sawed off, shoot, miss, and then backpedal because the sawed off takes forever and a day to reload. while they are running away, i chainsaw them or just shoot them in their @ss as they run away. as far as Uncharted 3 multiplayer goes, i havent played it yet, but im looking forward to it. i think i will wait for the retail release before i try it. but Gears and Uncharted multiplayer are different beasts IMO.

The shotgun thing is damn true. It's a race for it the instant the game starts. You don't need it to win, but you are guaranteed a few kills if you can aim.

Anyway, UC3 gives you fast-paced , nonsensical action, and Gears gives you slow-paced, well-thought out action. UC3 is for me, but Gears is for another. Case closed.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Mozelleple112
[QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="Mozelleple112"][QUOTE="Plagueless"] And youre obviously a major PS3 fanboy who hasn't played Gears of War 3 online, and therefore do not have a representation of how good it is. On topic, I like both. UC gives me a Cod-like feel in third person that is actually fun, and Gears gives me a Halo/UT feel in Third person. Mozellepie112 is fastly drawing closer to grabbing the cow crown from kuraimen.

Youre obviously a PS3 fanboy because 99% of your posts are bashing 360 & its games or praising Ps3 and its games. Gears 2 being bad compared to Gears 1 is irrelevent, as we compare the most recent MP. (Btw, Gears 3 is better than Gears 1) And keep up what youre doing and you just may take that crown in my book from kuraimen, but thatl be hard because he is probably the biggest blind cow on the forum

Wow I'm honoured :lol: But point is, I own Gears 1 and it isn't strategic by any stretch of the imagination neither is Gears 2 which I don't own but have played. Why would Gears 3 be any different? Its a clunky mess. I never said it wasn't fun.
Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Plagueless
[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"][QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="Mozelleple112"] Why am I obviously a PS3 fanboy ? :| Gears 2 multiplayer was abysmal compared to Gears 1s. You're right, I haven't played Gears 3 but I have the first and have played the second. Funny how you think I deserve the cow crown :lol:

Wow I'm honoured :lol: But point is, I own Gears 1 and it isn't strategic by any stretch of the imagination neither is Gears 2 which I don't own but have played. Why would Gears 3 be any different? Its a clunky mess. I never said it wasn't fun.

In Gears 1 there is literally no reason to do anything other than shotgun rush. Thats the whole game. Gears 3 has the.rifles beefed up and the sawed off so rushing with the shotgun is suicide half the time, the entire game plays differently just because they sped up the roadie run and nerfed the shotgun rushing.
Classic24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Classic24

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="Classic24"]

Zaibach

apparantly some of you guys cant read, I said rolling and spamming grenades at the same time............can you do that in gears? i think not

not to mention uncharted 3 multi is basically LET ME BLINDFIRE AND THEN MELEE UP CLOSE< RINSE REPEAT TIMES 100.....feels so cheap

Drakan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Drakan11
Member since 2009 • 763 Posts
Looks like someone dies too much in Uncharted MP. If you don't like the blindfire to melee combo, I suggest you be patient and take cover so that you can take them out as they are running around. There is a reason you can take cover....I got a ton of kills blindfiring from cover as guys try to run up to me and never make it.
Funky_Connor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Funky_Connor
Member since 2011 • 417 Posts

Looks like someone dies too much in Uncharted MP. If you don't like the blindfire to melee combo, I suggest you be patient and take cover so that you can take them out as they are running around. There is a reason you can take cover....I got a ton of kills blindfiring from cover as guys try to run up to me and never make it. Drakan11

This.

SpeedsterCards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SpeedsterCards

[QUOTE="Drakan11"]Looks like someone dies too much in Uncharted MP. If you don't like the blindfire to melee combo, I suggest you be patient and take cover so that you can take them out as they are running around. There is a reason you can take cover....I got a ton of kills blindfiring from cover as guys try to run up to me and never make it. Funky_Connor

This.

this x2
SpeedsterCards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SpeedsterCards

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="Chutebox"] So if you roll in U3 you're a coward. But when you do it in gears its tactical ....lolClassic24

apparantly some of you guys cant read, I said rolling and spamming grenades at the same time............can you do that in gears? i think not

not to mention uncharted 3 multi is basically LET ME BLINDFIRE AND THEN MELEE UP CLOSE< RINSE REPEAT TIMES 100.....feels so cheap

you don't have to play like that you know, that's what's so good about UC3 multiplayer, you have many different ways to play. and of course there are going to be noob ways to play (just like in every game)
Bretter2200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Bretter2200
Member since 2010 • 757 Posts

Uncharted 3 Fanboys: Blah, blah, blah wall bouncing.

Gears of war 3 Fanboys: Blah, blah, blah bunnyhopping.

Seriously, both have there flaws; and people have there opinions. I for one have played both, but I'm not going to compare them because I'm still playing Uncharted 2 and Gears of war 3 till today. So which ever I run out of steam on, I'll let you know.

Besides, I'm guessing a majority of you arguing about the other game simply hasn't even played it in general.