Ultimate Entertainment: Ps3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nickmat_tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 nickmat_tycoon
Member since 2006 • 481 Posts

Ps3 is the TOP console on the market because it has Call of duty, Gta, and Burnout which are simply amazing on the console. It also has superb online which furthermore defies a system. Plus it has a great online community. It is also Black, and black adds to a modern home design. Trust me im a home designer. 360 only has halo 3 which is so unrealistic and call of duty is better. Wii is just like a chocolate bar- fun when you get it, but it goes away quick

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#2 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
Well isn't this a unique thread. For the reasons you listed, I disagree!! The Wii is clearly the champion.
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

Um, you listed multiplats on the 3600 in favour of the PS3. Then you stated the black colour (which you can get on the 360) as an advantage. Fail?

Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts

I can see this will end up real bad :?

SparkyProtocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#5 SparkyProtocol
Member since 2009 • 7680 Posts
So many flaws in this thread. I will start with the first, GTA is superior on the 360.
nickmat_tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nickmat_tycoon

Um, you listed multiplats on the 3600 in favour of the PS3. Then you stated the black colour (which you can get on the 360) as an advantage. Fail?

ActicEdge
Atari 3600 came out a long time ago
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
...and Burnout is more realistic than Halo? :lol:
nickmat_tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nickmat_tycoon
So many flaws in this thread. I will start with the first, GTA is superior on the 360.SparkyProtocol
Ya, but ps3 has free online
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts

Wii is just like a chocolate bar- fun when you get it, but it goes away quick

nickmat_tycoon

Once I had this bar of dark chocolate that took me like 3 months to eat. True story.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

nickmat_tycoon

Atari 3600 came out a long time ago

It was actually 2600. It also had no COD, Burnout or GTA and wasn't online.I will say the correct number however. Xbox 360

nickmat_tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 nickmat_tycoon
...and Burnout is more realistic than Halo? :lol:MonsieurX
Obviously aliens and 7 feet tall people arent relistic
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#12 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts

[QUOTE="nickmat_tycoon"]

Teufelhuhn

Once I had this bar of dark chocolate that took me like 3 months to eat. True story.

Damn, that's one chocolate worth your money.

SparkyProtocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SparkyProtocol
[QUOTE="SparkyProtocol"]So many flaws in this thread. I will start with the first, GTA is superior on the 360.nickmat_tycoon
Ya, but ps3 has free online

Yeah, but that has nothing to do with GTA and Live is the best online service on consoles. Free=/=Better Do you really think that Runescape is better than the big boy MMOs that cost $15 a month?
JediRiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 JediRiff
Member since 2007 • 2159 Posts
Joke thread?
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#15 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
Obviously aliens and 7 feet tall people arent relisticnickmat_tycoon

People that are more than 7 feet tall?! MADNESS! I've only heard of that in stories.

:o
SparkyProtocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SparkyProtocol
[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]...and Burnout is more realistic than Halo? :lol:nickmat_tycoon

I have seen people that are 7 feet tall and who are you to say that aliens are not out there is the infinite vastness of space?
soccer_halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 soccer_halo
Member since 2006 • 105 Posts

i think te ps3 is gunna be sikkk it has MAGG....wii is **** and xbox 360 is ok

nickmat_tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 nickmat_tycoon

[QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

[QUOTE="nickmat_tycoon"]

siLVURcross

PS3 has the besty graffix

nickmat_tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 nickmat_tycoon
[QUOTE="nickmat_tycoon"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"]...and Burnout is more realistic than Halo? :lol:SparkyProtocol

I have seen people that are 7 feet tall and who are you to say that aliens are not out there is the infinite vastness of space?

I have a ps3 so i can make a fair assesment
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Ps3 is the TOP console on the market because it has Call of duty, Gta, and Burnout which are simply amazing on the console. It also has superb online which furthermore defies a system. Plus it has a great online community. It is also Black, and black adds to a modern home design. Trust me im a home designer. 360 only has halo 3 which is so unrealistic and call of duty is better. Wii is just like a chocolate bar- fun when you get it, but it goes away quick

nickmat_tycoon

You do realize that the 360 not only has all of those games, but has a black model also, don't you?

JediRiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JediRiff
Member since 2007 • 2159 Posts
[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]...and Burnout is more realistic than Halo? :lol:nickmat_tycoon

Smashing into another vehicle, and having your vehicle instantly repair itself is? Dropping 400-500 ft onto a road, and taking off into the night is? Yeah, this HAS to be a joke thread.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#22 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts

[QUOTE="siLVURcross"]

[QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

nickmat_tycoon

PS3 has the besty graffix

Yea, sure it does.

imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 imaps3fanboy
Member since 2009 • 11169 Posts

lawls at this thread, stop making cows like meh look bad sir

Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Kimbo_Slyce
Member since 2009 • 913 Posts

"So ermmm liek i waz at walmart with ma mom liek picking sum jeens becoz wen i fleu hee to nebrask liek i dun live herer teh sutcases liek got lost so liek i lost all ma clothez so ermm i gotta go buy jens with my mom so then i got jeans an went to best buy then i saw a ps3 so i was liek mom can i hav ps3 becoz i wont so i be happy if u get me one so i can hev fun coz i wont it and so liek i stole her credit card den i buy ps3 and then i put in my living room and play game and i like it mor then xbox becous it has controller and call of duty an also internet so i can play game online so i like it more then xbawcks an also it my favorit color so i like it k?"

----------------------------------

The OP may as well have said this and it STILL wouldnt have made his arguements anymore more idiotic.

smokingsbad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 smokingsbad
Member since 2004 • 38455 Posts
dude your the one who made the same thread a few weeks ago saying Ultimate entertainment :Wii Nice trolling
Avatar image for deactivated-63f6895020e66
deactivated-63f6895020e66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-63f6895020e66
Member since 2004 • 21177 Posts
The Commodore 64 reigns supreme among entertainment systems. Sorry, but that's the truth.
soccer_halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 soccer_halo

"So ermmm liek i waz at walmart with ma mom liek picking sum jeens becoz wen i fleu hee to nebrask liek i dun live herer teh sutcases liek got lost so liek i lost all ma clothez so ermm i gotta go buy jens with my mom so then i got jeans an went to best buy then i saw a ps3 so i was liek mom can i hav ps3 becoz i wont so i be happy if u get me one so i can hev fun coz i wont it and so liek i stole her credit card den i buy ps3 and then i put in my living room and play game and i like it mor then xbox becous it has controller and call of duty an also internet so i can play game online so i like it more then xbawcks an also it my favorit color so i like it k?"

The OP may as well have said this and it STILL wouldnt have made his arguements anymore more idiotic.

Kimbo_Slyce

Kimbo_Slyce
Check your spelling vman ps3 is awesome so you just cant think of any way to come back to what tc said
Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Kimbo_Slyce

[QUOTE="Kimbo_Slyce"]

soccer_halo

Kimbo_Slyce

Check your spelling vman ps3 is awesome so you just cant think of any way to come back to what tc said

WHY DID YOU DOUBLE QUOTE ME? :cry:

soccer_halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 soccer_halo

[QUOTE="soccer_halo"][QUOTE="Kimbo_Slyce"] [QUOTE="Kimbo_Slyce"]

[QUOTE="soccer_halo"][QUOTE="Kimbo_Slyce"]

Kimbo_Slyce

Kimbo_Slyce

WHY DID YOU DOUBLE QUOTE ME? :cry:

i didint mean to but thats beside the point, you still fail

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

This is as bad as the threads I see xbox fans make to baselessly bash the PS3...Are you a fakeboy?

Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Kimbo_Slyce

soccer_halo

Quit hatinnnn on meee iighttz? AN stay on topic kid!

soccer_halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 soccer_halo

[QUOTE="soccer_halo"]

Kimbo_Slyce

me stay on topic? were talking about ps3 here in which case you fail at making it seem worse
gamefan274

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gamefan274
Member since 2007 • 1863 Posts

[QUOTE="SparkyProtocol"][QUOTE="nickmat_tycoon"] Obviously aliens and 7 feet tall people arent relisticnickmat_tycoon

Dude over 50% of use here have a PS3. I have a PS3. Its my favorite console but what is best is subjective. Saying "I have a PS3 and its better than everything because I like it" is kinda dickish don't you think. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

On a side note, TC, why did you buy a PS3 for multiplats. The 360 has all those games for a cheaper price. If you're not going to play the exclusives why did you pay for a PS3?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

As crashing cars to get points is(unless you do this IRL)and running at über speed in traffic

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

oh man, oh man... you can't have a opinion in SW, that's a rule

RoOodriGowW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 RoOodriGowW
Member since 2008 • 3309 Posts

[QUOTE="nickmat_tycoon"][QUOTE="SparkyProtocol"] I have seen people that are 7 feet tall and who are you to say that aliens are not out there is the infinite vastness of space?gamefan274

Dude over 50% of use here have a PS3. I have a PS3. Its my favorite console but what is best is subjective. Saying "I have a PS3 and its better than everything because I like it" is kinda dickish don't you think. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

On a side note, TC, why did you buy a PS3 for multiplats. The 360 has all those games for a cheaper price. If you're not going to play the exclusives why did you pay for a PS3?

Cause he's a home designer and teh ps3 is sexy 8) ! Geez people really aren't into reading here in sw.

btw I was being sarcastic lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

nickmat_tycoon
Dunno what you do with your chocolate bars but try eating them and you'll find they're more tasty than fun.
Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Kimbo_Slyce

[QUOTE="Kimbo_Slyce"]

[QUOTE="soccer_halo"]

soccer_halo

me stay on topic? were talking about ps3 here in which case you fail at making it seem worse

I'm making you cry so meh. One word ma fren. WIN.

soccer_halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 soccer_halo

[QUOTE="soccer_halo"][QUOTE="Kimbo_Slyce"]

Kimbo_Slyce

I'm making you cry so meh. One word ma fren. WIN.

wow you got me there yu soz smrt m3h