GFK have released the latest UK charts. Good news for titanfall fans as the game remains on top of the charts.
EA’s Xbox and PC shooter Titanfall has claimed No.1 in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40 for the second successive week.
It’s the game’s third UK No.1, relegating EA’s new entry 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil into second place in its debut week, although EA has three titles in the Top Five and four in the Top Ten.
Elsewhere in the Top Ten Ubisoft’s Trials Fusion enters the Top 40 in seventh. However, digital sales for this title were likely very strong – whilst it cost around £30 physically the digital game was available without a Season Pass for £15.99.
The PS4 release of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn sees the MMO re-enter the charts in 20th.
Here’s the UK Top Ten in full for the week ending April 19th:
1. Titanfall (EA)
2. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA)
3. LEGO The Hobbit (Warner Bros)
4. FIFA 14 (EA)
5. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
6. South park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
7. Trials Fusion (Ubisoft)
8. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
9. The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros)
10. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
Edited to provide links from the first page
all formats Link
Individual formats link