Ugh...Seems every PC game is filled with cheaters.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for superfluousreal
SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#251  Edited By SuperfluousReal
Member since 2019 • 361 Posts

I can only imagine how depressed some of your lives must be to care this much.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

@fedor:

Like millions of others

Including you

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#253 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@bluestars: "I watch streamers that all prefer PC gaming."

Lolololol!!!!

Your God's love PC.

Enragedhydra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 Enragedhydra
Member since 2005 • 1085 Posts

@ajstyles said:

It’s one of the biggest reasons why PC gaming sucks and servers are empty for everything.

Have you tried playing CoD on PC? LOL

I play CoD and I never have problems getting matches, if anything servers on PC of majority of games last longer than their counterparts on a console.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 Bluestars

@fedor: the desperation is real lol

I watch popular streamers who play multiplats mainly on pc

Cheats galore.

I’m just pleased when I play the same game on my console, I don’t have to worry about flying hackers and cheats

OUCH

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By Fedor

@bluestars: All your God's prefer PC. Your jelousy and insecurity is showing. Do you need some cash for your build?

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 Bluestars

@fedor: your embarrassing yourself son

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 Fedor

@bluestars: Am I? You're a kid who had to make an alt just to have a safe space to try and troll. Furthermore, you fanboy streamers, sad life.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 Bluestars

Ah back to the “i’m Getting my arse handed to me” I’ll call him an alt

Why not go the full desperation and throw a shitty gif lol

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 Fedor

@bluestars: Why are you scared to tag me? LMAO!!!

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts

Hokay, the alts have no substance, I'm bowing out.

Have fun... "pwning people" with nothing.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Enragedhydra said:
@ajstyles said:

It’s one of the biggest reasons why PC gaming sucks and servers are empty for everything.

I play CoD and I never have problems getting matches, if anything servers on PC of majority of games last longer than their counterparts on a console.

He knows, he's trolling. PC has several times more players than any single console and makes up nearly all of the top played games on Earth.

@superfluousreal said:

I can only imagine how depressed some of your lives must be to care this much.

But you're posting the same amount on the same topic, on top of being a ban dodging proxy alt...making your situation even more depressing.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 Bluestars

@fedor: dear oh dear

I’m nearly embarrassed for you

Nearly lol

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11780 Posts

@Enragedhydra said:
@ajstyles said:

No one really gives a crap about CoD on PC nowadays either almost everyone on PC is into shooters like CSGO, Overwatch, Team Fortress 2, Battlefield, ArmA, Insurgency, PUBG and etc. CoD is just old and way played out at this point.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 That_Old_Guy
Member since 2018 • 1233 Posts

@Vaasman: no, but you’re admitting you can’t comprehend the simplest of posts.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 That_Old_Guy

@drlostrib: like a couple of people offered help. The rest were quick to attack me.

It was later referred to as “that thread has nothing to do with this one for fucks sake do you even life bringing up months old threads and lying about what happened in them”.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@that_old_guy said:

@drlostrib: like a couple of people offered help. The rest were quick to attack me.

It was later referred to as “that thread has nothing to do with this one for fucks sake do you even life bringing up months old threads and lying about what happened in them”.

I do even life

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26641 Posts
@NoodleFighter said:
@Enragedhydra said:
@ajstyles said:

No one really gives a crap about CoD on PC nowadays either almost everyone on PC is into shooters like CSGO, Overwatch, Team Fortress 2, Battlefield, ArmA, Insurgency, PUBG and etc. CoD is just old and way played out at this point.

Except classic MW and MW2. You definitely can't play those on consoles, but they are alive and well on PC. You'd have to re-buy the remakes if you want to play them on consoles. Longevity is much, much longer in the PC realm of things.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#269 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15541 Posts

@that_old_guy said:

@Vaasman: no, but you’re admitting you can’t comprehend the simplest of posts.

But you just told us all to suppose you have no PC, and you refuse to show any proof to the contrary. There's only one logical conclusion to draw in that case.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

People causing lag on your connection is seriously high level stuff lol. That is government level hacks!!!

Fool.

Enragedhydra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 Enragedhydra
Member since 2005 • 1085 Posts

@tenaka2 said:

People causing lag on your connection is seriously high level stuff lol. That is government level hacks!!!

Fool.

Did you type fool with in a way of how Mr T would say it? Because that is how I heard it lol

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 That_Old_Guy

@Vaasman: no no...it’s ok Simple Jack just don’t worry about it.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 Vaasman
@that_old_guy said:

@Vaasman: no no...it’s ok Simple Jack just don’t worry about it.

You don't have a gaming PC and threw it out as a hypothetical because you're too chicken to say so after investing so much in shitposting.

In b4 this thread gets locked like all the rest you lied in.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#275  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61423 Posts

Holy shit... The alts have just been destroyed in this thread. Fucking hilarious.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts
@lundy86_4 said:

This seems legit lol. Cheaters certainly exist, but this thread is just idiotic. We literally cannot ratify what you say.

yea considering how great the networks are for PSN / XBL.

I regularly enjoy this in pubg. Oh and 144fps. Never lag or packet loss. Hardly cheaters either cause i only play FPP.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 That_Old_Guy

@Vaasman: see you’re wrong and you don’t want me to prove it bc you can keep going on and saying “LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!” Like a 11 year old and literally assuming this with no proof yourself.

So couple of things:

1. Do YOU have any non circumstantial evidence that I don’t own a gaming rig?

2. Though you hermits actually don’t want me to prove it and if I did you’d just find some excuse to say it was photoshopped or something...you still want to make me prove by your terms. In other words you want me to do it when you think I don’t want to do it.

Which brings me to 3. I’ll prove it but since this is so important to you all and like I’ve said before about this subject....no one asks for proof of anything else on this board 99% of the time. So many claim Days Gone sucks....we don’t ask for proof they’ve played it. Or ask for proof they have a PS4. When talking about PSN no one asks if they’ve actually asks for proof.

But I will, but since this like I said is a huge deal it seems...as I’m the exception to the norm....I want something in return. I want to own avatars and sigs saying whatever I want, within the terms and rules of the forum of course.

But NONE OF YOU...are up for the challenge of this little bet.

Bc deep down....you know I game on PC as well as console.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Vaasman
@that_old_guy said:

@Vaasman: see you’re wrong and you don’t want me to prove it bc you can keep going on and saying “LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!” Like a 11 year old and literally assuming this with no proof yourself.

So couple of things:

1. Do YOU have any non circumstantial evidence that I don’t own a gaming rig?

2. Though you hermits actually don’t want me to prove it and if I did you’d just find some excuse to say it was photoshopped or something...you still want to make me prove by your terms. In other words you want me to do it when you think I don’t want to do it.

Which brings me to 3. I’ll prove it but since this is so important to you all and like I’ve said before about this subject....no one asks for proof of anything else on this board 99% of the time. So many claim Days Gone sucks....we don’t ask for proof they’ve played it. Or ask for proof they have a PS4. When talking about PSN no one asks if they’ve actually asks for proof.

But I will, but since this like I said is a huge deal it seems...as I’m the exception to the norm....I want something in return. I want to own avatars and sigs saying whatever I want, within the terms and rules of the forum of course.

But NONE OF YOU...are up for the challenge of this little bet.

Bc deep down....you know I game on PC as well as console.

lol you said a couple things then listed 3.

1. You have openly admitted to lying in your previous threads, and they have been locked for lashing out at others when they called you out. Your word is worth literally nothing on it's own. But other than that you're right, I suppose I can't (or more accurately, don't care to) prove you don't have a PC. I also can't disprove invisible silent unicorns, so I suppose they are real.

2. You're right, we wouldn't want you to provide proof. Every one of us would be owned in the classic sense if you can actually provide proof of a PC. Yet the longer you go without posting it however the longer no one actually believes you can provide anything, which would further confirm what an unreliable narrator your shitposted anecdotes have.

3. Providing proof that a game sucks is subjective and ultimately you could link someone else's disapproval as "evidence," it's largely meaningless. You however are attempting to provide a personal anecdote as evidence with no other information or support. So when someone asks you to, say, provide a screenshot, a picture of the PC, or steam account this occurred on, it comes from a desire for expanded information. Your outright refusal only furthers that necessity.

Trying to have us take up a bet just to make this happen is a juvenile dodge. Not to mention it's dubious in the eyes of the ToS, having been outright banned before. If you were a troll worth even half your pissing and moaning you could have something to show for it here and now, without begging for a 5 years outdated forum concept. Even the shittiest of the PC shitposters such as Giovela had something to show for it before they started trolling.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By That_Old_Guy

@Vaasman: I stopped reading when you said I openenlg admitted to lying which was the first sentence. If it’s in regards to owning a PC then you’re just fabricating shit since I haven’t proven anything yet.

And you said my threads have gotten locked bc I lashed out....right or wrong, you hermits deserved it.

So next time if you want me to read your post make sure it’s not horseshit from the get-go.

Oh and the couple of things and listing 3...that’s a nice touch of complete irrelevance. Are we children again?

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By Bluestars

@lundy86_4:

What you mean pc has no cheats and hackers and everyone is making the millions banned up and are just alts

Oh I forgot because it’s only a small % c ompaired to users that’s ok lol

Nice attempt at damage control though ha

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#281 Litchie  Online
Member since 2003 • 34468 Posts
@fedor said:

@bluestars:

Haha, omg my tea! My keyboard!

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 Vaasman
@that_old_guy said:

@Vaasman: I stopped reading when you said I openenlg admitted to lying which was the first sentence. If it’s in regards to owning a PC then you’re just fabricating shit since I haven’t proven anything yet.

And you said my threads have gotten locked bc I lashed out....right or wrong, you hermits deserved it.

So next time if you want me to read your post make sure it’s not horseshit from the get-go.

Oh and the couple of things and listing 3...that’s a nice touch of complete irrelevance. Are we children again?

We, no. You, yes. Fact is, you won't provide anything, which only goes to show you're spewing bull.

And nice job horribly dodging everything I said with the equivalent of TL;DR, that isn't based in substance I might add. Reality isn't on your side with this, do you really want me to go dig up your old threads yet again and post them yet again, so you can cry like a bitch to the mods yet again?

SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 SuperfluousReal

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@NoodleFighter said:
@Enragedhydra said:
@ajstyles said:

Except classic MW and MW2. You definitely can't play those on consoles, but they are alive and well on PC. You'd have to re-buy the remakes if you want to play them on consoles. Longevity is much, much longer in the PC realm of things.

This is very true, well except bringing backwards compatibility to MW2 will have opened up the game to more players.

R10nu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By R10nu
Member since 2006 • 1679 Posts

@superfluousreal said:

CSGO argument did not backfire at all, bold claims.

Proven you wrong within your own chosen parameters. Denial won't help it.

@superfluousreal said:

4k in 2 days, so by a months time close to 250k? perhaps more?

The **** is this? Where are you getting these moronic ideas from?

4k is the monthly number, you imbecile. You don't have be so blatantly desperate trying to inflate it. No, it's not gonna be 250k in 2 days, it's gonna stay 4k until the next wave.

Honestly, it's kinda hilarious that you can't even comprehend that the numbers are that low. Shows how separated you are from reality, in context of both games you're bringing up.

One is allegedly rife with cheaters because you're consuming nothing but cheat-related youtube content for it, the other is allegedly rife with cheaters because you saw a big number in an article. And now there's no low you won't sink to, to try and confirm your newfound bias.

You can't even do proportions right with all numbers given to you.

The percentage is (4000х100)/2196049.

0,18 percent.

The **** outta here.

SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By SuperfluousReal

@R10nu said:
@superfluousreal said:

CSGO argument did not backfire at all, bold claims.

Proven you wrong within your own chosen parameters. Denial won't help it.

@superfluousreal said:

4k in 2 days, so by a months time close to 250k? perhaps more?

The **** is this? Where are you getting these moronic ideas from?

4k is the monthly number, you imbecile. You don't have be so blatantly desperate trying to inflate it. No, it's not gonna be 250k in 2 days, it's gonna stay 4k until the next wave.

Honestly, it's kinda hilarious that you can't even comprehend that the numbers are that low. Shows how separated you are from reality, in context of both games you're bringing up.

One is allegedly rife with cheaters because you're consuming nothing but cheat-related youtube content for it, the other is allegedly rife with cheaters because you saw a big number in an article. And now there's no low you won't sink to, to try and confirm your newfound bias.

You can't even do proportions right with all numbers given to you.

The percentage is (4000х100)/2196049.

0,18 percent.

The **** outta here.

Sorry i said 250k for a month not per 2 days, might want to recheck what you type.Regardless they have a system in place that stops cheaters re-offending like on the game Overwatch.

So possibility of it rising so high again will be moot or not really feasible but not impossible.

Your tone and attitude is what stops you being plausible to anyone else. You are actually biased but cannot see beyond your own inflated ego.

CSGO is not alleged, it factually is rife with cheaters.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 That_Old_Guy

@Vaasman: if you have no life...go ahead and dig up the old threads. Don’t forget when you manipulate the posts to your liking to not leave out where I’ve already said in other threads I’d be happy to prove my rig if the people that want it so bad would have the balls to take the bet.

And let’s also analyze your last post.

Everything I said is objective and fact.

1. You have no proof that I don’t have a rig.

2. No one else is ever asked to prove their opinion

Etc etc.

So you are reflecting my post by saying “reality isn’t on my side”. That’s a sign that you’re actually upset bc you know I have you in a corner.

Take the bet if you’re so sure. Funny how my threads are negative to PC and they’re the only ones getting locked and I’m “bitching to the mods” when countless Xbox and PS4 negative threads are made.

You hermits act like children when someone insults your system of choice.

DrLostRib can dig up that thread where “I asked for help” which was said countless times.

FACT: I didn’t want help. THIS IS SYSTEM WARS FORUM. NOT the help forum. I took my PC frustrations that were valid and made a post on SYSTEM WARS...negative to PC bc again it’s SYSTEM WARS.

TL;DR - You’re upset that all any of you have to do is take the bet which is valid for me to ask of bc no one else, 99% of the time, is asked to prove themselves. You’re going to dig up and posts that suit your point....bc you have the time to dig up old threads. I don’t. And if you saved the thread then I must be some sort of threat to Hermits on this board as it seems I’m getting special attention from you all.

This is SYSTEM WARS....people are going to make negative threads about your platform of choice. Fucking man up and take it and don’t act like a child like everyone else does.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 That_Old_Guy

Look long story short: to all the hermits that feel the need for me to prove my rig, unlike anyone else, either put up or shut up.

No one else is asked to prove if they’ve played a game or have a system or played online for that system when they say negative things about it.

So since it’s so important to you all, and I’m being singled out:

EITHER TAKE THE BET...OR SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT IT.

Bet? You’ll have your proof.

End of story.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#288  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61423 Posts

@that_old_guy said:

Look long story short: to all the hermits that feel the need for me to prove my rig, unlike anyone else, either put up or shut up.

No one else is asked to prove if they’ve played a game or have a system or played online for that system when they say negative things about it.

End of story.

You're clearly new to SW, as proving you had a system was constant in the past. Stop being a big-ass b*tch.

The funny thing is, we've seen posters fake shit in the past, and you trying to bide your time is kinda reminiscent lol.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 Fedor

@that_old_guy:

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 Vaasman

@that_old_guy: Such a crybaby. You have nothing to back up your bullshit so you just wine for 10 years every time someone asks for even a shred of support. You bitch about opinions even though what you're stating is not opinion, it is verifiable as fact, which you could provide if you even had the slightest ounce of integrity. Since you don't you'll just dodge and deflect and pretend the onus for something you said is somehow on us. That's not how it works kiddo.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

that_alt_guy has a triggered blowup / personal attack almost every week on here.

and he tries to call others children. laf.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By That_Old_Guy

@lundy86_4: I thought I was an alt. Are you saying you guys will change your tune when it fits your fight?

Oh how convenient.

Edit: also “back in the day”. We living in the past, my poor soul.

I don’t think one person asked for proof of playing Days Gone in any of the threads where people only took the review score and didn’t make up their own minds.

But that’s System Wars. You’ve been here longer yet you seem to be less knowledgeable about how I shouldn’t need to prove I own a gaming rig.

But you’re a hermit....and PC is untouchable and therefore requires special treatment from everyone.

How pathetic.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 55898 Posts

@that_old_guy: I'm amaze this thread lasted this long. Not that I really care but this is all dead weight.

R10nu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 R10nu
Member since 2006 • 1679 Posts

@superfluousreal said:

Sorry i said 250k for a month not per 2 days, might want to recheck what you type.

I don't need to recheck anything, there's no world where it's not gonna be 250k for a month when it's 4k for a month.

Still struggling to get your head around that, do you?

@superfluousreal said:
Your tone and attitude is what stops you being plausible to anyone else.

You don't speak for anyone but yourself, so act like it.

@superfluousreal said:
You are actually biased but cannot see beyond your own inflated ego.

Biased towards what?

I was a high scoring CS:GO overwatcher for years, with lots of cheater scalps on my belt. So with me reviewing potential cheaters every day, how many cheaters, in total, lifetime, do you think i came across in my actual matches?

Two.

I know how to tell a good player from a script kiddie, but most people don't. Most people watch a cheat-related Youtube channel and think it represents the game at large, to the point where they're convinced that one is guaranteed to come across a cheater in just an hour of playtime.

Yeah, most people are damn idiots.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 That_Old_Guy

@davillain-: I’m actually surprised as well. It stopped being about PC 3 pages ago except for Superflu.

I haven’t minded if it was locked in a few pages but if superflu wants to keep actually talking about the topic then I have no problem.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts
@that_old_guy said:

End of story.

I put up, you haven't delivered. You are going around in circles.

Having caught up with this thread I remember now you are the one with the laptop problem hah. Yea I took the piss, because you made an equally sensationalist post then due to your own failings... and your doing it again now.

I take your bet. Get on with it.

SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By SuperfluousReal

@R10nu said:
@superfluousreal said:

Sorry i said 250k for a month not per 2 days, might want to recheck what you type.

I don't need to recheck anything, there's no world where it's not gonna be 250k for a month when it's 4k for a month.

@superfluousreal said:

@superfluousreal said:

Biased towards what?

I was a high scoring CS:GO overwatcher for years, with lots of cheater scalps on my belt. So with me reviewing potential cheaters every day, how many cheaters, in total, lifetime, do you think i came across in my actual matches?

Two.

I know how to tell a good player from a script kiddie, but most people don't. Most people watch a cheat-related Youtube channel and think it represents the game at large, to the point where they're convinced that one is guaranteed to come across a cheater in just an hour of playtime.

High scoring overwatcher? Well there goes your credibility. No such thing.

And yes every casual game in CSGO has either one or more cheating, most only use a wallhack which is easy to spot by an experienced player, IE not you.

SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By SuperfluousReal

@superfluousreal said:
@R10nu said:
@superfluousreal said:

@superfluousreal said:

@superfluousreal said:

Biased towards what?

Two.

And yes every casual game in CSGO has either one or more cheating, most only use a wallhack which is easy to spot by an experienced player, IE not you.

Watch every single video this guy uploads of overwatch and all are cheaters, he is Global Elite.

He even get's them in his live streams very consistently.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=timeisbutawindow

Nut just this guy i can bring you so much evidence that i would end up slowing Gamespot down from the sheer amount of videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkRzuuUdvQ

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@superfluousreal said:
@R10nu said:
@superfluousreal said:

@superfluousreal said:

@superfluousreal said:

Biased towards what?

Two.

unless they changed it recently, CSGO Overwatch investigators do get scored by the system