Ugh...Seems every PC game is filled with cheaters.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for superfluousreal
#251 Edited by SuperfluousReal (257 posts) -

I can only imagine how depressed some of your lives must be to care this much.

Avatar image for bluestars
#252 Posted by Bluestars (66 posts) -

@fedor:

Like millions of others

Including you

Avatar image for fedor
#253 Posted by Fedor (4647 posts) -

@bluestars: "I watch streamers that all prefer PC gaming."

Lolololol!!!!

Your God's love PC.

Avatar image for Enragedhydra
#254 Posted by Enragedhydra (1078 posts) -

@ajstyles said:

It’s one of the biggest reasons why PC gaming sucks and servers are empty for everything.

Have you tried playing CoD on PC? LOL

I play CoD and I never have problems getting matches, if anything servers on PC of majority of games last longer than their counterparts on a console.

Avatar image for bluestars
#255 Posted by Bluestars (66 posts) -

@fedor: the desperation is real lol

I watch popular streamers who play multiplats mainly on pc

Cheats galore.

I’m just pleased when I play the same game on my console, I don’t have to worry about flying hackers and cheats

OUCH

Avatar image for fedor
#256 Edited by Fedor (4647 posts) -

@bluestars: All your God's prefer PC. Your jelousy and insecurity is showing. Do you need some cash for your build?

Avatar image for bluestars
#257 Posted by Bluestars (66 posts) -

@fedor: your embarrassing yourself son

Avatar image for fedor
#258 Posted by Fedor (4647 posts) -

@bluestars: Am I? You're a kid who had to make an alt just to have a safe space to try and troll. Furthermore, you fanboy streamers, sad life.

Avatar image for bluestars
#259 Posted by Bluestars (66 posts) -

Ah back to the “i’m Getting my arse handed to me” I’ll call him an alt

Why not go the full desperation and throw a shitty gif lol

Avatar image for fedor
#260 Posted by Fedor (4647 posts) -

@bluestars: Why are you scared to tag me? LMAO!!!

Avatar image for kali-b1rd
#261 Posted by Kali-B1rd (2073 posts) -

Hokay, the alts have no substance, I'm bowing out.

Have fun... "pwning people" with nothing.

Avatar image for zaryia
#262 Edited by Zaryia (8287 posts) -
@Enragedhydra said:
@ajstyles said:

It’s one of the biggest reasons why PC gaming sucks and servers are empty for everything.

Have you tried playing CoD on PC? LOL

I play CoD and I never have problems getting matches, if anything servers on PC of majority of games last longer than their counterparts on a console.

He knows, he's trolling. PC has several times more players than any single console and makes up nearly all of the top played games on Earth.

@superfluousreal said:

I can only imagine how depressed some of your lives must be to care this much.

But you're posting the same amount on the same topic, on top of being a ban dodging proxy alt...making your situation even more depressing.

Avatar image for bluestars
#263 Posted by Bluestars (66 posts) -

@fedor: dear oh dear

I’m nearly embarrassed for you

Nearly lol

Avatar image for NoodleFighter
#264 Posted by NoodleFighter (10176 posts) -

@Enragedhydra said:
@ajstyles said:

It’s one of the biggest reasons why PC gaming sucks and servers are empty for everything.

Have you tried playing CoD on PC? LOL

I play CoD and I never have problems getting matches, if anything servers on PC of majority of games last longer than their counterparts on a console.

No one really gives a crap about CoD on PC nowadays either almost everyone on PC is into shooters like CSGO, Overwatch, Team Fortress 2, Battlefield, ArmA, Insurgency, PUBG and etc. CoD is just old and way played out at this point.

Avatar image for that_old_guy
#265 Posted by That_Old_Guy (1207 posts) -

@Vaasman: no, but you’re admitting you can’t comprehend the simplest of posts.

Avatar image for that_old_guy
#266 Posted by That_Old_Guy (1207 posts) -

@drlostrib: like a couple of people offered help. The rest were quick to attack me.

It was later referred to as “that thread has nothing to do with this one for fucks sake do you even life bringing up months old threads and lying about what happened in them”.

Avatar image for drlostrib
#267 Posted by DrLostRib (4775 posts) -

@that_old_guy said:

@drlostrib: like a couple of people offered help. The rest were quick to attack me.

It was later referred to as “that thread has nothing to do with this one for fucks sake do you even life bringing up months old threads and lying about what happened in them”.

I do even life

Avatar image for DragonfireXZ95
#268 Posted by DragonfireXZ95 (25201 posts) -
@NoodleFighter said:
@Enragedhydra said:
@ajstyles said:

It’s one of the biggest reasons why PC gaming sucks and servers are empty for everything.

Have you tried playing CoD on PC? LOL

I play CoD and I never have problems getting matches, if anything servers on PC of majority of games last longer than their counterparts on a console.

No one really gives a crap about CoD on PC nowadays either almost everyone on PC is into shooters like CSGO, Overwatch, Team Fortress 2, Battlefield, ArmA, Insurgency, PUBG and etc. CoD is just old and way played out at this point.

Except classic MW and MW2. You definitely can't play those on consoles, but they are alive and well on PC. You'd have to re-buy the remakes if you want to play them on consoles. Longevity is much, much longer in the PC realm of things.

Avatar image for Vaasman
#269 Posted by Vaasman (13639 posts) -

@that_old_guy said:

@Vaasman: no, but you’re admitting you can’t comprehend the simplest of posts.

But you just told us all to suppose you have no PC, and you refuse to show any proof to the contrary. There's only one logical conclusion to draw in that case.

Avatar image for tenaka2
#270 Posted by tenaka2 (17170 posts) -

People causing lag on your connection is seriously high level stuff lol. That is government level hacks!!!

Fool.

Avatar image for Enragedhydra
#271 Posted by Enragedhydra (1078 posts) -

@tenaka2 said:

People causing lag on your connection is seriously high level stuff lol. That is government level hacks!!!

Fool.

Did you type fool with in a way of how Mr T would say it? Because that is how I heard it lol

Avatar image for that_old_guy
#272 Posted by That_Old_Guy (1207 posts) -

@Vaasman: no no...it’s ok Simple Jack just don’t worry about it.

Avatar image for that_old_guy
#273 Posted by That_Old_Guy (1207 posts) -

@tenaka2: I never said it was anything of the sort did I dumbass?

Avatar image for Vaasman
#274 Posted by Vaasman (13639 posts) -
@that_old_guy said:

@Vaasman: no no...it’s ok Simple Jack just don’t worry about it.

You don't have a gaming PC and threw it out as a hypothetical because you're too chicken to say so after investing so much in shitposting.

In b4 this thread gets locked like all the rest you lied in.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#275 Edited by lundy86_4 (52764 posts) -

Holy shit... The alts have just been destroyed in this thread. Fucking hilarious.

Avatar image for dxmcat
#276 Posted by dxmcat (2568 posts) -
@lundy86_4 said:

This seems legit lol. Cheaters certainly exist, but this thread is just idiotic. We literally cannot ratify what you say.

yea considering how great the networks are for PSN / XBL.

I regularly enjoy this in pubg. Oh and 144fps. Never lag or packet loss. Hardly cheaters either cause i only play FPP.

Avatar image for that_old_guy
#277 Posted by That_Old_Guy (1207 posts) -

@Vaasman: see you’re wrong and you don’t want me to prove it bc you can keep going on and saying “LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!” Like a 11 year old and literally assuming this with no proof yourself.

So couple of things:

1. Do YOU have any non circumstantial evidence that I don’t own a gaming rig?

2. Though you hermits actually don’t want me to prove it and if I did you’d just find some excuse to say it was photoshopped or something...you still want to make me prove by your terms. In other words you want me to do it when you think I don’t want to do it.

Which brings me to 3. I’ll prove it but since this is so important to you all and like I’ve said before about this subject....no one asks for proof of anything else on this board 99% of the time. So many claim Days Gone sucks....we don’t ask for proof they’ve played it. Or ask for proof they have a PS4. When talking about PSN no one asks if they’ve actually asks for proof.

But I will, but since this like I said is a huge deal it seems...as I’m the exception to the norm....I want something in return. I want to own avatars and sigs saying whatever I want, within the terms and rules of the forum of course.

But NONE OF YOU...are up for the challenge of this little bet.

Bc deep down....you know I game on PC as well as console.

Avatar image for Vaasman
#278 Posted by Vaasman (13639 posts) -
@that_old_guy said:

@Vaasman: see you’re wrong and you don’t want me to prove it bc you can keep going on and saying “LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!” Like a 11 year old and literally assuming this with no proof yourself.

So couple of things:

1. Do YOU have any non circumstantial evidence that I don’t own a gaming rig?

2. Though you hermits actually don’t want me to prove it and if I did you’d just find some excuse to say it was photoshopped or something...you still want to make me prove by your terms. In other words you want me to do it when you think I don’t want to do it.

Which brings me to 3. I’ll prove it but since this is so important to you all and like I’ve said before about this subject....no one asks for proof of anything else on this board 99% of the time. So many claim Days Gone sucks....we don’t ask for proof they’ve played it. Or ask for proof they have a PS4. When talking about PSN no one asks if they’ve actually asks for proof.

But I will, but since this like I said is a huge deal it seems...as I’m the exception to the norm....I want something in return. I want to own avatars and sigs saying whatever I want, within the terms and rules of the forum of course.

But NONE OF YOU...are up for the challenge of this little bet.

Bc deep down....you know I game on PC as well as console.

lol you said a couple things then listed 3.

1. You have openly admitted to lying in your previous threads, and they have been locked for lashing out at others when they called you out. Your word is worth literally nothing on it's own. But other than that you're right, I suppose I can't (or more accurately, don't care to) prove you don't have a PC. I also can't disprove invisible silent unicorns, so I suppose they are real.

2. You're right, we wouldn't want you to provide proof. Every one of us would be owned in the classic sense if you can actually provide proof of a PC. Yet the longer you go without posting it however the longer no one actually believes you can provide anything, which would further confirm what an unreliable narrator your shitposted anecdotes have.

3. Providing proof that a game sucks is subjective and ultimately you could link someone else's disapproval as "evidence," it's largely meaningless. You however are attempting to provide a personal anecdote as evidence with no other information or support. So when someone asks you to, say, provide a screenshot, a picture of the PC, or steam account this occurred on, it comes from a desire for expanded information. Your outright refusal only furthers that necessity.

Trying to have us take up a bet just to make this happen is a juvenile dodge. Not to mention it's dubious in the eyes of the ToS, having been outright banned before. If you were a troll worth even half your pissing and moaning you could have something to show for it here and now, without begging for a 5 years outdated forum concept. Even the shittiest of the PC shitposters such as Giovela had something to show for it before they started trolling.

Avatar image for that_old_guy
#279 Edited by That_Old_Guy (1207 posts) -

@Vaasman: I stopped reading when you said I openenlg admitted to lying which was the first sentence. If it’s in regards to owning a PC then you’re just fabricating shit since I haven’t proven anything yet.

And you said my threads have gotten locked bc I lashed out....right or wrong, you hermits deserved it.

So next time if you want me to read your post make sure it’s not horseshit from the get-go.

Oh and the couple of things and listing 3...that’s a nice touch of complete irrelevance. Are we children again?

Avatar image for bluestars
#280 Edited by Bluestars (66 posts) -

@lundy86_4:

What you mean pc has no cheats and hackers and everyone is making the millions banned up and are just alts

Oh I forgot because it’s only a small % c ompaired to users that’s ok lol

Nice attempt at damage control though ha

Avatar image for Litchie
#281 Posted by Litchie (23721 posts) -
@fedor said:

@bluestars:

Haha, omg my tea! My keyboard!

Avatar image for Vaasman
#282 Posted by Vaasman (13639 posts) -
@that_old_guy said:

@Vaasman: I stopped reading when you said I openenlg admitted to lying which was the first sentence. If it’s in regards to owning a PC then you’re just fabricating shit since I haven’t proven anything yet.

And you said my threads have gotten locked bc I lashed out....right or wrong, you hermits deserved it.

So next time if you want me to read your post make sure it’s not horseshit from the get-go.

Oh and the couple of things and listing 3...that’s a nice touch of complete irrelevance. Are we children again?

We, no. You, yes. Fact is, you won't provide anything, which only goes to show you're spewing bull.

And nice job horribly dodging everything I said with the equivalent of TL;DR, that isn't based in substance I might add. Reality isn't on your side with this, do you really want me to go dig up your old threads yet again and post them yet again, so you can cry like a bitch to the mods yet again?

Avatar image for superfluousreal
#283 Posted by SuperfluousReal (257 posts) -

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@NoodleFighter said:
@Enragedhydra said:
@ajstyles said:

It’s one of the biggest reasons why PC gaming sucks and servers are empty for everything.

Have you tried playing CoD on PC? LOL

I play CoD and I never have problems getting matches, if anything servers on PC of majority of games last longer than their counterparts on a console.

No one really gives a crap about CoD on PC nowadays either almost everyone on PC is into shooters like CSGO, Overwatch, Team Fortress 2, Battlefield, ArmA, Insurgency, PUBG and etc. CoD is just old and way played out at this point.

Except classic MW and MW2. You definitely can't play those on consoles, but they are alive and well on PC. You'd have to re-buy the remakes if you want to play them on consoles. Longevity is much, much longer in the PC realm of things.

This is very true, well except bringing backwards compatibility to MW2 will have opened up the game to more players.

Avatar image for R10nu
#284 Edited by R10nu (1501 posts) -

@superfluousreal said:

CSGO argument did not backfire at all, bold claims.

Proven you wrong within your own chosen parameters. Denial won't help it.

@superfluousreal said:

4k in 2 days, so by a months time close to 250k? perhaps more?

The **** is this? Where are you getting these moronic ideas from?

4k is the monthly number, you imbecile. You don't have be so blatantly desperate trying to inflate it. No, it's not gonna be 250k in 2 days, it's gonna stay 4k until the next wave.

Honestly, it's kinda hilarious that you can't even comprehend that the numbers are that low. Shows how separated you are from reality, in context of both games you're bringing up.

One is allegedly rife with cheaters because you're consuming nothing but cheat-related youtube content for it, the other is allegedly rife with cheaters because you saw a big number in an article. And now there's no low you won't sink to, to try and confirm your newfound bias.

You can't even do proportions right with all numbers given to you.

The percentage is (4000х100)/2196049.

0,18 percent.

The **** outta here.

Avatar image for superfluousreal
#285 Edited by SuperfluousReal (257 posts) -

@R10nu said:
@superfluousreal said:

CSGO argument did not backfire at all, bold claims.

Proven you wrong within your own chosen parameters. Denial won't help it.

@superfluousreal said:

4k in 2 days, so by a months time close to 250k? perhaps more?

The **** is this? Where are you getting these moronic ideas from?

4k is the monthly number, you imbecile. You don't have be so blatantly desperate trying to inflate it. No, it's not gonna be 250k in 2 days, it's gonna stay 4k until the next wave.

Honestly, it's kinda hilarious that you can't even comprehend that the numbers are that low. Shows how separated you are from reality, in context of both games you're bringing up.

One is allegedly rife with cheaters because you're consuming nothing but cheat-related youtube content for it, the other is allegedly rife with cheaters because you saw a big number in an article. And now there's no low you won't sink to, to try and confirm your newfound bias.

You can't even do proportions right with all numbers given to you.

The percentage is (4000х100)/2196049.

0,18 percent.

The **** outta here.

Sorry i said 250k for a month not per 2 days, might want to recheck what you type.Regardless they have a system in place that stops cheaters re-offending like on the game Overwatch.

So possibility of it rising so high again will be moot or not really feasible but not impossible.

Your tone and attitude is what stops you being plausible to anyone else. You are actually biased but cannot see beyond your own inflated ego.

CSGO is not alleged, it factually is rife with cheaters.

Avatar image for that_old_guy
#286 Posted by That_Old_Guy (1207 posts) -

@Vaasman: if you have no life...go ahead and dig up the old threads. Don’t forget when you manipulate the posts to your liking to not leave out where I’ve already said in other threads I’d be happy to prove my rig if the people that want it so bad would have the balls to take the bet.

And let’s also analyze your last post.

Everything I said is objective and fact.

1. You have no proof that I don’t have a rig.

2. No one else is ever asked to prove their opinion

Etc etc.

So you are reflecting my post by saying “reality isn’t on my side”. That’s a sign that you’re actually upset bc you know I have you in a corner.

Take the bet if you’re so sure. Funny how my threads are negative to PC and they’re the only ones getting locked and I’m “bitching to the mods” when countless Xbox and PS4 negative threads are made.

You hermits act like children when someone insults your system of choice.

DrLostRib can dig up that thread where “I asked for help” which was said countless times.

FACT: I didn’t want help. THIS IS SYSTEM WARS FORUM. NOT the help forum. I took my PC frustrations that were valid and made a post on SYSTEM WARS...negative to PC bc again it’s SYSTEM WARS.

TL;DR - You’re upset that all any of you have to do is take the bet which is valid for me to ask of bc no one else, 99% of the time, is asked to prove themselves. You’re going to dig up and posts that suit your point....bc you have the time to dig up old threads. I don’t. And if you saved the thread then I must be some sort of threat to Hermits on this board as it seems I’m getting special attention from you all.

This is SYSTEM WARS....people are going to make negative threads about your platform of choice. Fucking man up and take it and don’t act like a child like everyone else does.

Avatar image for that_old_guy
#287 Posted by That_Old_Guy (1207 posts) -

Look long story short: to all the hermits that feel the need for me to prove my rig, unlike anyone else, either put up or shut up.

No one else is asked to prove if they’ve played a game or have a system or played online for that system when they say negative things about it.

So since it’s so important to you all, and I’m being singled out:

EITHER TAKE THE BET...OR SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT IT.

Bet? You’ll have your proof.

End of story.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#288 Edited by lundy86_4 (52764 posts) -

@that_old_guy said:

Look long story short: to all the hermits that feel the need for me to prove my rig, unlike anyone else, either put up or shut up.

No one else is asked to prove if they’ve played a game or have a system or played online for that system when they say negative things about it.

So since it’s so important to you all, and I’m being singled out:

EITHER TAKE THE BET...OR SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT IT.

Bet? You’ll have your proof.

End of story.

You're clearly new to SW, as proving you had a system was constant in the past. Stop being a big-ass b*tch.

The funny thing is, we've seen posters fake shit in the past, and you trying to bide your time is kinda reminiscent lol.

Avatar image for fedor
#289 Posted by Fedor (4647 posts) -

@that_old_guy:

Avatar image for Vaasman
#290 Posted by Vaasman (13639 posts) -

@that_old_guy: Such a crybaby. You have nothing to back up your bullshit so you just wine for 10 years every time someone asks for even a shred of support. You bitch about opinions even though what you're stating is not opinion, it is verifiable as fact, which you could provide if you even had the slightest ounce of integrity. Since you don't you'll just dodge and deflect and pretend the onus for something you said is somehow on us. That's not how it works kiddo.

Avatar image for dxmcat
#291 Edited by dxmcat (2568 posts) -

that_alt_guy has a triggered blowup / personal attack almost every week on here.

and he tries to call others children. laf.

Avatar image for that_old_guy
#293 Edited by That_Old_Guy (1207 posts) -

@lundy86_4: I thought I was an alt. Are you saying you guys will change your tune when it fits your fight?

Oh how convenient.

Edit: also “back in the day”. We living in the past, my poor soul.

I don’t think one person asked for proof of playing Days Gone in any of the threads where people only took the review score and didn’t make up their own minds.

But that’s System Wars. You’ve been here longer yet you seem to be less knowledgeable about how I shouldn’t need to prove I own a gaming rig.

But you’re a hermit....and PC is untouchable and therefore requires special treatment from everyone.

How pathetic.

Avatar image for davillain-
#294 Posted by DaVillain- (36106 posts) -

@that_old_guy: I'm amaze this thread lasted this long. Not that I really care but this is all dead weight.

Avatar image for R10nu
#295 Posted by R10nu (1501 posts) -

@superfluousreal said:

Sorry i said 250k for a month not per 2 days, might want to recheck what you type.

I don't need to recheck anything, there's no world where it's not gonna be 250k for a month when it's 4k for a month.

Still struggling to get your head around that, do you?

@superfluousreal said:
Your tone and attitude is what stops you being plausible to anyone else.

You don't speak for anyone but yourself, so act like it.

@superfluousreal said:
You are actually biased but cannot see beyond your own inflated ego.

Biased towards what?

I was a high scoring CS:GO overwatcher for years, with lots of cheater scalps on my belt. So with me reviewing potential cheaters every day, how many cheaters, in total, lifetime, do you think i came across in my actual matches?

Two.

I know how to tell a good player from a script kiddie, but most people don't. Most people watch a cheat-related Youtube channel and think it represents the game at large, to the point where they're convinced that one is guaranteed to come across a cheater in just an hour of playtime.

Yeah, most people are damn idiots.

Avatar image for that_old_guy
#296 Posted by That_Old_Guy (1207 posts) -

@davillain-: I’m actually surprised as well. It stopped being about PC 3 pages ago except for Superflu.

I haven’t minded if it was locked in a few pages but if superflu wants to keep actually talking about the topic then I have no problem.

Avatar image for kali-b1rd
#297 Posted by Kali-B1rd (2073 posts) -
@that_old_guy said:

Look long story short: to all the hermits that feel the need for me to prove my rig, unlike anyone else, either put up or shut up.

No one else is asked to prove if they’ve played a game or have a system or played online for that system when they say negative things about it.

So since it’s so important to you all, and I’m being singled out:

EITHER TAKE THE BET...OR SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT IT.

Bet? You’ll have your proof.

End of story.

I put up, you haven't delivered. You are going around in circles.

Having caught up with this thread I remember now you are the one with the laptop problem hah. Yea I took the piss, because you made an equally sensationalist post then due to your own failings... and your doing it again now.

I take your bet. Get on with it.

Avatar image for superfluousreal
#298 Edited by SuperfluousReal (257 posts) -

@R10nu said:
@superfluousreal said:

Sorry i said 250k for a month not per 2 days, might want to recheck what you type.

I don't need to recheck anything, there's no world where it's not gonna be 250k for a month when it's 4k for a month.

Still struggling to get your head around that, do you?

@superfluousreal said:
Your tone and attitude is what stops you being plausible to anyone else.

You don't speak for anyone but yourself, so act like it.

@superfluousreal said:
You are actually biased but cannot see beyond your own inflated ego.

Biased towards what?

I was a high scoring CS:GO overwatcher for years, with lots of cheater scalps on my belt. So with me reviewing potential cheaters every day, how many cheaters, in total, lifetime, do you think i came across in my actual matches?

Two.

I know how to tell a good player from a script kiddie, but most people don't. Most people watch a cheat-related Youtube channel and think it represents the game at large, to the point where they're convinced that one is guaranteed to come across a cheater in just an hour of playtime.

Yeah, most people are damn idiots.

High scoring overwatcher? Well there goes your credibility. No such thing.

And yes every casual game in CSGO has either one or more cheating, most only use a wallhack which is easy to spot by an experienced player, IE not you.

Avatar image for superfluousreal
#299 Edited by SuperfluousReal (257 posts) -

@superfluousreal said:
@R10nu said:
@superfluousreal said:

Sorry i said 250k for a month not per 2 days, might want to recheck what you type.

I don't need to recheck anything, there's no world where it's not gonna be 250k for a month when it's 4k for a month.

Still struggling to get your head around that, do you?

@superfluousreal said:
Your tone and attitude is what stops you being plausible to anyone else.

You don't speak for anyone but yourself, so act like it.

@superfluousreal said:
You are actually biased but cannot see beyond your own inflated ego.

Biased towards what?

I was a high scoring CS:GO overwatcher for years, with lots of cheater scalps on my belt. So with me reviewing potential cheaters every day, how many cheaters, in total, lifetime, do you think i came across in my actual matches?

Two.

I know how to tell a good player from a script kiddie, but most people don't. Most people watch a cheat-related Youtube channel and think it represents the game at large, to the point where they're convinced that one is guaranteed to come across a cheater in just an hour of playtime.

Yeah, most people are damn idiots.

High scoring overwatcher? Well there goes your credibility. No such thing.

And yes every casual game in CSGO has either one or more cheating, most only use a wallhack which is easy to spot by an experienced player, IE not you.

Watch every single video this guy uploads of overwatch and all are cheaters, he is Global Elite.

He even get's them in his live streams very consistently.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=timeisbutawindow

Nut just this guy i can bring you so much evidence that i would end up slowing Gamespot down from the sheer amount of videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkRzuuUdvQ

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Avatar image for drlostrib
#300 Edited by DrLostRib (4775 posts) -

@superfluousreal said:
@R10nu said:
@superfluousreal said:

Sorry i said 250k for a month not per 2 days, might want to recheck what you type.

I don't need to recheck anything, there's no world where it's not gonna be 250k for a month when it's 4k for a month.

Still struggling to get your head around that, do you?

@superfluousreal said:
Your tone and attitude is what stops you being plausible to anyone else.

You don't speak for anyone but yourself, so act like it.

@superfluousreal said:
You are actually biased but cannot see beyond your own inflated ego.

Biased towards what?

I was a high scoring CS:GO overwatcher for years, with lots of cheater scalps on my belt. So with me reviewing potential cheaters every day, how many cheaters, in total, lifetime, do you think i came across in my actual matches?

Two.

I know how to tell a good player from a script kiddie, but most people don't. Most people watch a cheat-related Youtube channel and think it represents the game at large, to the point where they're convinced that one is guaranteed to come across a cheater in just an hour of playtime.

Yeah, most people are damn idiots.

High scoring overwatcher? Well there goes your credibility. No such thing.

unless they changed it recently, CSGO Overwatch investigators do get scored by the system