Ubi is overdoing the shoehorning of 'alternate gender identities'..

• 133 results
henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

Let me start by saying I got nothing against alternate gender identities. Not in real life, not in games.

In fact, one of my best friends is openly gay, and she actually encouraged me to make this topic as she thought I was on to something.

So, to my point.

Now, as I said, I got nothing against meeting 'alternate gender identities' in games. In fact, I think it makes game world feel more realistic. So its a good thing, as I'm sure you agree.

But in AC Odyssey, Ubi has overdone the shoehorning of these 'alternate gender identities'

I've been playing Odyssey about 40 hours now, trying it on with both male and female hero.

And every single person I've met in the game has been bisexual/androgynous. Basically ready hop into bed with the main hero after few minutes of dialogue. No matter what gender hero I was playing.

And by this I mean characters in the game with whom you can have more than few lines of meaningful dialogue.

Ubi is totally overdoing it, and my gay friend agrees on this. For in real life, about 60% of people would identify with heterosexual gender identity, no matter what the society they grew up with was like. And a game world should reflect this, and not shoehorn sexual agendas by making everyone bi/andro.

Also, my friend was rather insulted that everyone in the game is ready sleep with the main hero only after few minutes of dialogue. That's not clever, that's plain stupid and demeaning.

In real life, people are picky about sex partners. And in the ancient times, people would've been very xenophobic too, very suspicious of strangers for a long time, before being trusting enough of them to ever have carnal relationships with them. So, it would be very rare individual in ancient Greece that would happily hop onto bed with a total stranger.

So, no offence to anyone, but the shoehorning is going too far with Ubi. They have to reign it in. Because it is ruining Ubi game worlds and the gaming experience.

And I am quite serious, so no flaming. And since this topic has the support of my gay friend, no flaming from over sensitive mods either, ok?

But hey, what do you think?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58647 Posts

The leftists (both media are developers) are trying to influence the youth through hobby, so we don't end up with another Trump. Who's saved America's economy and gave the country an edge again after Obamas *cry cry* nonsense.

If they have their way, some pink haired Seattle resident will become President and America will last aprox 5 minutes against Russia.

Thankfully Assassins Creed was never good, and buying it means you probably don't enjoy games to begin with.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

Only thing I’ll ask is, where did you get the 60% identify as heterosexual number? Most census results have LGBT identification at 10-12%.

Last I’ll say their game doesn’t need to reflect the actual number. How many demons, aliens, weird thing from Mario, clickers, zombies, super villain we run into in life? It certainly doesn’t reflect actual numbers in our society. Let devs make what they wish and just choose to play it or not.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9479 Posts

Alternate gender... lol.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 BlackBalls
Member since 2018 • 1496 Posts

Oh here we go again. Why are conservatives so snowflaky they complain at pretty much anything that isn't white, male and christian?

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9479 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

The leftists (both media are developers) are trying to influence the youth through hobby, so we don't end up with another Trump. Who's saved America's economy and gave the country an edge again after Obamas *cry cry* nonsense.

If they have their way, some pink haired Seattle resident will become President and America will last aprox 5 minutes against Russia.

Thankfully Assassins Creed was never good, and buying it means you probably don't enjoy games to begin with.

You know, I don't always agree with what you say, but you nailed the first three lines. Just be careful though... this site is packed FULL of liberal millenials that wont think twice (or once for that matter) to throw hate and shame your way for having an educated opinion... lol. They have that gang mentality and remind me of "member berries" on South Park. They never really know what they are talking about, but they always have something to say.

Other than the lasting 5 minutes against Russia thing... once millenials are the new "adults" and running this country though... shit.. help us please. Until then... China, Russia, and anyone else who wants a piece can come get some. The military, coast guard, police forces, swat, FBI, etc. will be the last of their problems, they are just the icing on the cake. At least for now...

#walkaway

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts

The real issue is, can you accuse all these people doing indecent proposals of abuse 30 years after the fact? If not, the game is not realistic enough.

thereal25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 thereal25
Member since 2011 • 2074 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Only thing I’ll ask is, where did you get the 60% identify as heterosexual number? Most census results have LGBT identification at 10-12%.

Last I’ll say their game doesn’t need to reflect the actual number. How many demons, aliens, weird thing from Mario, clickers, zombies, super villain we run into in life? It certainly doesn’t reflect actual numbers in our society. Let devs make what they wish and just choose to play it or not.

I agree with this. I'm not bothered by it.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52420 Posts

That's just Greek people.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By uninspiredcup
@WitIsWisdom said:
@uninspiredcup said:

You know, I don't always agree with what you say, but you nailed the first three lines. Just be careful though... this site is packed FULL of liberal millenials that wont think twice (or once for that matter) to throw hate and shame your way for having an educated opinion... lol. They have that gang mentality and remind me of "member berries" on South Park. They never really know what they are talking about, but they always have something to say.

Other than the lasting 5 minutes against Russia thing... once millenials are the new "adults" and running this country though... shit.. help us please. Until then... China, Russia, and anyone else who wants a piece can come get some. The military, coast guard, police forces, swat, FBI, etc. will be the last of their problems, they are just the icing on the cake. At least for now...

#walkaway

Men aren't really masculine anymore. When I was a young child, myself, and many other young boys aspired to be like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jean Claud Van Damme, who, even when blinded, found the inner strength to beat Bolo.

Nowadays we have men who physically cry if something is typed on twitter. Who write countless hours and make a career about getting upset that having have boobies and that men would find (said) boobies pleasing.

The next generation won't last 5 minutes without their blackberry phone. Russians are hard. And will show 0 mercy.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Sounds like a Bioware game.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#12  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10561 Posts

Ubisoft already made it clear the romance was for player agency as part of their shift into full RPG. You want to criticize the execution, fine, many people have done so already. But you are over-interpreting things when you say they are "shoehorning alternate gender identities," whatever the hell that even means.

And this is a game where you fight a freaking Medusa. Historical accuracy already checked out of the Assassin's Creed series and doesn't look like returning.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c56012aaa167
deactivated-5c56012aaa167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 deactivated-5c56012aaa167
Member since 2016 • 2538 Posts

Imo support the developers that aren't caring about minorities.(Rockstar, Starcitizen developer and others)

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

And the right is endlessly crying about creative work not going the way they want it to, while not creating much in the entertainment space (most of the entertainment including gaming is made by so called "leftists" , crying about public education, but to selfish to try to teach in public schools (most conservatives do not have the heart to teach in public schools). Lets not act is off the right is much better. Anything that does not hit the rights narrative is considered "Leftist" nowadays.

The right is obsessed with complaining, but does not have interest in playing to win in the areas they complain about? Mad about Facebook being Liberal? Stop crying about it and make something better. Mad about Public Schools? Start TEACHING IN THEM! (I know that will NEVER happen). Irritated with creative design (video games/art/culture)? Get into those areas and change them from within!

But no. The right would rather just complain about it and call them "Leftist"

The right and the left in this country are so far painted into corners that they cannot even see where most of America is anymore. Why anyone would care if in a few games everyone is sleeping with everyone else is simply beyond me. Sounds like the right is a bit too sensitive on this issue to me.

I always amuses me how the right claims to be so into individual freedoms, yet tries desperately to shut down alternate lifestyle choices. "Pray away the gay!" or "Do not let a transgendered person use the restroom they identify with!" are common on the right so would those ideas be called Rightist?

I say the right and the left are both complete hypocrites. Then again I disagree with both sides fairly equally. (one of the few balanced people that would actually say so.)

Trump and Obama are failures as far as I am concerned, because they both only look at 1/2 of the country and forget that they are the president of the United States, not of the Democrat or Republican party. I sure hope that someday we get a President that can honestly see ALL of American without endlessly bashing 1/2 of the population, and ignoring concerns of 1/2 of the people.

Such a person is practically unimaginable by today's ultra low standards, I know but it could happen.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uninspiredcup
@mojito1988 said:
@uninspiredcup said:

And the right is endlessly crying about creative work not going the way they want it to, while not creating much in the entertainment space (most of the entertainment including gaming is made by so called "leftists" , crying about public education, but to selfish to try to teach in public schools (most conservatives do not have the heart to teach in public schools). Lets not act is off the right is much better. Anything that does not hit the rights narrative is considered "Leftist" nowadays.

The right is obsessed with complaining, but does not have interest in playing to win in the areas they complain about? Mad about Facebook being Liberal? Stop crying about it and make something better. Mad about Public Schools? Start TEACHING IN THEM! (I know that will NEVER happen). Irritated with creative design (video games/art/culture)? Get into those areas and change them from within!

The right and the left in this country are so far painted into corners that they cannot even see where most of America is anymore. Why anyone would care if in a few games everyone is sleeping with everyone else is simply beyond me. Sounds like the right is a bit too sensitive on this issue to me.

I always amuses me how the right claims to be so into individual freedoms, yet tries desperately to shut down alternate lifestyle choices. "Pray away the gay!" or "Do not let a transgendered person use the restroom they identify with!" are common on the right so would those ideas be called Rightist?

I say the right and the left are both complete hypocrites. Then again I disagree with both sides fairly equally. (one of the few balanced people that would actually say so.)

Trump and Obama are failures as far as I am concerned, because they both only look at 1/2 of the country and forget that they are the president of the United States, not of the Democrat or Republican party. I sure hope that someday we get a President that can honestly see ALL of American without endlessly bashing 1/2 of the population, and ignoring concerns of 1/2 of the people.

Such a person is practically unimaginable by today's ultra low standards, I know but it could happen.

Practically every good game (the best) are created by the extreme right.

Mario? Save woman? Kill people who are different? Invade their land? Highest rated series ever.

Zelda? Main villain has dark skin? (racist much?) Ginger? Constantly saving woman? Highest rated series ever.

Gods Of The Wars? Macho man who treats woman badly? Highest rated series ever.

Bayonetta. Strong woman who has no trouble being a slut? Highest rated series ever

All fighting games? Woman are objects? masculine men the best? Killer Instinct? Cave man butt lady?

FPS games, manly men blowing each others heads off?

On and on and on...

The left want all this policed. And even killed off, targeting heroic developers vision.

It's wrong.

As soon as Bioware started leaning the left shoving agenda down peoples throats their games started declining in quality? Coincidence?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#16 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

Some really funny shit in here ??

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

I’ll buy a Ubisoft game again when they include my preferred gender - attack helicopter.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

There's only 2 genders..... I said it!

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19551 Posts

Isn't this game set in Ancient Greece?

The ancient Greeks were pretty famous for their sexual freedom. This might just be Ubisoft's interpretation of that.

@scatteh316: I think you're confusing sex and gender - sex being the basic biology, and gender being a social construct that changes wildly depending on where (and when) you live.

Some cultures definitely have a third gender - and not as a fringe idea, but just as a basic fact of life. Western culture generally doesn't think this way, although pick some random years between 5000BC and 5000AD and you'll probably find a few different answers there.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

The game is meant to allow every person to date both men and women, so of course its weird if you're playing both characters.

If you just stayed the girl, everyone would have 1 sexual choice, or are you complaining that you meet 10 people, and the 4 girls all happen to be into you and aren't into the 6 dudes trying to bone you? Its odd enough every guy wants you, but yeah I can see it being odd every woman is gay, but I'm fine with that, I would find it more odd playing a male and every guy wants me, cause I just want a regular bromance. I'd be more comfortable if they were girls who use to be men, then at least it would make sense for my straight guy character to date them, and more sense they'd openly invite relationships. Maybe they should make a gay switch, and turn off the gay so I have regular men around me, THEN add in a few actual gay/bi guys, rather than every guy doing Kassandra, aren't all over me.

Thinking of my last 10 random women I met, maybe 3 were ripe for picking, as in roughly my age bracket of 20-40, child bearing woman, and single. Of course, if marital status and age didn't matter, probably half of the women I meet would be "datable", but add in sexual appeal, and maybe 1-2 in 10, cause maybe I find 6 attractive, likely only 1-2 of them are instantly attracted, while 2 others might need a date or 2. So what would be "normal" is if the women in game some have families with husbands, single mothered, or divorced. Then have some not fully attracted to you, like some are instantly do me in the streets, but others might need 2-3 dates, whether not into you now or playing hard to get.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts
@Planeforger said:

@scatteh316: I think you're confusing sex and gender - sex being the basic biology, and gender being a social construct that changes wildly depending on where (and when) you live.

Errr... no, they're one and the same thing.......... Only moron SJW's think otherwise.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

Well the ancient Greeks weren't as uptight about about sex or sexuality as we ourselves are today. Maybe that's an area where we've regressed as a species.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@mandzilla: They also weren’t uptight about pedophilla so have we really regressed?

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

@Sevenizz: Yeah, fair point. Maybe it's more a case of two steps forward and one step back.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

When someone has to qualify there post with so many disclaimers about them 'not having a problem' with something it smells fishy to me.

'How can I hate women, my mum's one' - David Brent.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19551 Posts
@scatteh316 said:
@Planeforger said:

Errr... no, they're one and the same thing.......... Only moron SJW's think otherwise.

Well, no, they're different things.

I find that Americans tend to say 'gender' when they mean 'sex', because Americans tend to be massive prudes about this sort of thing - so perhaps that's why you've never learned about the different before?

Anyway, this is all really basic anthropology/social theory content (from many decades before idiots started calling people SJWs) - the sort of thing I'd expect well-rounded 19 year old uni students to know. The general gist is that your 'sex' refers to your reproductive organs (ie. male or female), while your 'gender' refers to your social identity in relation to the sexes (ie. masculinity, femininity, and everything on the spectrum in between).

Sex is typically pretty straightforward (although, sure, people might argue otherwise). Gender...isn't, since it is mostly derived from social context. For example, pink is seen as a feminine colour in modern times, but a hundred years ago it was viewed as a masculine colour. Then you can start comparing different cultures - the Thai version of a masculine identity is vastly different from an Italian version, etc. It's all very context-sensitive, and always in flux.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11004 Posts

I doubt your "gay friend" would encourage you to write something that would support pigeonholing her sexuality. I'm sure she'd be happy to have a game that would allow her to explore more options. So, you're not really writing this in good faith, Henry. This game takes place in ancient Greece, where sexuality was anything but static. So, no, Ubi's actually got it right here.

Anyway, looking forward to your next hot take where you'll say your black friend supports segregation.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 43936 Posts

@scatteh316 said:

There's only 2 genders..... I said it!

There's three... XX or XY but the One least known is X1X. lol

Anyhoo, yep, XX or XY,... to say different is just those darn science deniers . :P

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#29  Edited By nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@henrythefifth:

It's shoehorned in almost every game that has gender options. So you can't blame Ubisoft for following tradition. It saves time writing up different scenarios and it treats both genders as equals. I would hardly consider it a problem.

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1430 Posts

“ For in real life, about 60% of people would identify with heterosexual gender“

LOL. Where did you get this number from?

Realistically, 99%+ of the planet identifies as straight.

The amount of non-straight people on this planet is tiny. And for people who bring up statistics claiming 4%-12% gay/other, please understand those polls are done by liberal utopias for gay people like in San Francisco, Toronto etc.

You can’t tell me only 60% of the planet is straight when the population has grown by 700% in the last 100 years LMAO

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#31 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin:

"Anyway, looking forward to your next hot take where you'll say your black friend supports segregation."

Alot of conservatives already do support it.

faponte13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 faponte13
Member since 2013 • 260 Posts

Gamers complaining about being able to have sex in games. I never thought i would see the day.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

They took our jorbs

dzimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#34 dzimm
Member since 2006 • 6615 Posts

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@BenjaminBanklin:

"Anyway, looking forward to your next hot take where you'll say your black friend supports segregation."

Alot of conservatives already do support it.

You misspelled "liberals".

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 43936 Posts

@xantufrog said:

They took our jorbs

Chuckling...

Good stuff. :P

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

Response to OP:

Its a problem with too much sex and story in video games

Its not a problem of what KIND of sex.

I am sure if all those examples were straight sex you would have no problem

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15541 Posts

Personally I just think it's funny you relied so heavily on the I-have-a-minority-friend argument to justify the thread.

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:
@mojito1988 said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Mario? Save woman? Kill people who are different? Invade their land? Highest rated series ever.

Zelda? Main villain has dark skin? (racist much?) Ginger? Constantly saving woman? Highest rated series ever.

Bayonetta. Strong woman who has no trouble being a slut? Highest rated series ever

All fighting games? Woman are objects? masculine men the best? Killer Instinct? Cave man butt lady?

On and on and on...

The left want all this policed. And even killed off, targeting heroic developers vision.

It's wrong.

As soon as Bioware started leaning the left shoving agenda down peoples throats their games started declining in quality? Coincidence?

Like I said, you as so many others are painted into a corner. Not a big deal it is what it is.

Do you honestly believe that the right has not endlessly shoveled agendas down our throats?

You cannot possibly this naive to think that this is not how it has always been on all sides.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TryIt

Here is what many games here would make their head explode.

I am currently playing a game in which the latest patch they introduced a female as your avartar.

however...there is no option to change gender....lol

So I am running around in the game as a woman...and basically...not giving a shit about that.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Kassandra is about as unfeminine as a game character can get, she's worse than an after thought. She's really just Alexios in a woman skin, they didn't even bother to build a female model and just re-skinned the male one. I suppose it saves them time and money from having to redo all the animations and they shoe horn in a female lead to appease the 'equality' protesters at the same time

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#41 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

TLoU2 trailer was trashed because two girls kissed, HZD is terrible because the main character doesn't look like supermodel #43, same for the Cyperpunk trailer because of a taxi driver, etc... I guess people just like these dramas.

Honestly i couldn't care less for politics, sex preferences, etc in games, as long as i find them fun to play.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58159 Posts

I'm sorry a freaky-deaky Greeky lesbian is shattering your worldview. It must truly be devastating to play this super realistic game about precursor civilizations and parkour-running assassins has such an unrealistic view on human sexuality. The nerve.

In all seriousness, the Greeks were pretty liberal sexually. From what I've read everybody was getting down with everyone.

Honestly the only thing that bugs me is this:

I just. don't. care. You don't get bonus points with me for including people from all walks of life, and you shouldn't be pointing it out as something extra. It should be the standard.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 TryIt

@mrbojangles25 said:

agreed.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

To be fair the Greeks are known for being super gay, they even used to bugger young children. Read some history, that shit was actively encourage in their society.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14788 Posts

@mrbojangles25: lol, so true.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 TryIt

@tryit said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

agreed.

also...some of us have been yelling and screaming and begging and pulling teeth all to just get a concrete example.

THIS is a concrete example of what I have been asking for 2 days now

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 uninspiredcup
@mojito1988 said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@mojito1988 said:
@uninspiredcup said:

On and on and on...

It's wrong.

Like I said, you as so many others are painted into a corner. Not a big deal it is what it is.

Do you honestly believe that the right has not endlessly shoveled agendas down our throats?

You cannot possibly this naive to think that this is not how it has always been on all sides.

I was drunk and posting shit to see what I could get away with.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#48 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15541 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:
@mojito1988 said:

I was drunk and posting shit to see what I could get away with.

So the standard modus operandi then.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

Enough of this in system wars. Flagged. I'm here to read topics from petulant little children on consoles. Not petulant little children on bigotry.