Two Robbed of Xbox One, possibly using Xbox one.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Jakandsigz (6341 posts) -

Well I mean they were beat down, and the Microsoft did go back to making 400 pound tanks with the Xbox one so a quick hit upside the head would do it. i mean, the article says one was unconscious:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/23/men-robbed-of-xbox-one-consoles

Two men have been robbed of their top-of-the-range games consoles minutes after buying them.

The pair, aged 25 and 27, were among the first to get their hands on the brand new MicrosoftXbox One in Gloucester when it went on sale at midnight on Friday.

Gloucestershire police said the men had returned to their car in St Michael's Square car park at about 12.15am when they were robbed. They were loading the £430 consoles into the vehicle when they were assaulted. The 25-year-old suffered injuries to his face and the 27-year-old was knocked unconscious.

See if you used the PS4 to knock them out it would have broken.

#2 Edited by ELJUDEZ (7389 posts) -

You got 8 topics on the 1st page.

#3 Edited by 23Jarek23 (2647 posts) -

People get robbed and mugged all the time, should this matter? No, It doesn't. Stop making so many damn crap threads.

You are officially the Eddie Makuch of system wars. Only worse.

#4 Posted by FinalFighters (2782 posts) -

And THIS is one of the reasons why i dont do midnight launch's

#5 Posted by aroxx_ab (13236 posts) -

@23Jarek23 said:

People get robbed and mugged all the time, should this matter? No, It doesn't. Stop making so many damn crap threads.

You are officially the Eddie Makuch of system wars. Only worse.

Just because it wasnt you that got robbed it still matters

#6 Edited by remiks00 (3794 posts) -

@ELJUDEZ said:

Some people have no life

#7 Posted by Jankarcop (11056 posts) -

lol tlhbo

#8 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@Jakandsigz said:

Well I mean they were beat down, and the Microsoft did go back to making 400 pound tanks with the Xbox one so a quick hit upside the head would do it. i mean, the article says one was unconscious:

Two men have been robbed of their top-of-the-range games consoles minutes after buying them.

The pair, aged 25 and 27, were among the first to get their hands on the brand new MicrosoftXbox One in Gloucester when it went on sale at midnight on Friday.

Gloucestershire police said the men had returned to their car in St Michael's Square car park at about 12.15am when they were robbed. They were loading the £430 consoles into the vehicle when they were assaulted. The 25-year-old suffered injuries to his face and the 27-year-old was knocked unconscious.

Please son, the PS4 is built like a rock. You clearly missed that video on Youtube of the buy bashing the PS4 in front of Gamestop with a baseball bat and running it over with a car.

#9 Posted by Jakandsigz (6341 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

@ELJUDEZ said:

Some people have no life

Some kids can't see some threads are more than a day old because they can't tell time, and their mom won't give them a Phone with an internet connection. (And is an alt.)

#10 Posted by Jakandsigz (6341 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@Jakandsigz said:

Please son, the PS4 is built like a rock. You clearly missed that video on Youtube of the buy bashing the PS4 in front of Gamestop with a baseball bat and running it over with a car.

Link?

#11 Posted by xxgunslingerxx (4275 posts) -

@Jakandsigz said:

so microsoft makes weapsons that can be used against their owners now?

#12 Posted by xxgunslingerxx (4275 posts) -
@Jakandsigz said:

@remiks00 said:

@ELJUDEZ said:

Some people have no life

Some kids can't see some threads are more than a day old because they can't tell time, and their mom won't give them a Phone with an internet connection. (And is an alt.)

lol we had this debate yesterday you had 7 from that day(without looking at the 2nd page)... i just did a count you have 6 at the moment from today... and i didnt even check the 2nd page

@Jakandsigz said:

so microsoft makes weapsons that can be used against their owners now?

#13 Edited by Zophar87 (4344 posts) -

@ELJUDEZ said:

This isn't anything new. I'm beginning to think he looks a lot like this;

He's also the under the impression that everyone in SW with the exception of himself is either a basement dweller, or a kid.

#14 Posted by remiks00 (3794 posts) -

@Jakandsigz said:

@remiks00 said:

@ELJUDEZ said:

Some people have no life

lol, dude did you just call me a kid, and accuse me of using an ALT account? Just because my post count isn't in the thousands? I didn't have beef with you, and this is my only account btw.

Let's see here:

*remiks00:

Date joined: 2006-07-31

____

*Jakandsigz:

Date joined: 2013-04-28

----------------

hmmmm.....seems like I was correct with my previous assessment.

Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
#15 Posted by GunSmith1_basic (10543 posts) -

the UK needs a 2nd ammendment

#16 Posted by cainetao11 (32952 posts) -

Cant help but feel for them. I fvckin HATE thieves. Get a job and earn what you want

#17 Posted by Bren128 (2355 posts) -

Cant Ms use the serial number off of their receipts and use kinect to spy on the african americans that did this?

#18 Posted by lamprey263 (34615 posts) -

well, the retailer should have taken note of the product serial number and cordinated with MS to track it's location when it goes online, arrest who's playing it for purchasing stolen property, make them fess up to who sold it to them

#19 Posted by babycakin (1597 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

Cant help but feel for them. I fvckin HATE thieves. Get a job and earn what you want

Couldn't agree more.

#20 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@Jakandsigz said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@Jakandsigz said:

Link?

Yeah good luck with that. It was on here, but I am not tracking it down. Go to Youtube and do a search.

#21 Edited by juarbles (801 posts) -

That's ok, xboners are used to getting robbed by Microsoft.

By the way, who in their right mind would rob that POS? Unless they were good samaritans trying to spare the two poor lost souls buying it.

#23 Posted by Jakandsigz (6341 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@remiks00 said:

@ELJUDEZ said:

Some people have no life

lol, dude did you just call me a kid, and accuse me of using an ALT account? Just because my post count isn't in the thousands? I didn't have beef with you, and this is my only account btw.

Let's see here:

*remiks00:

____

*Jakandsigz:

----------------

Right and you MAGICALLY came back, Let's be honest here, you clearly are not responsible enough for a phone and your parents won't give you want, that's understandable, but I know that with your mentally disability you will continue to deny this truth and exclude other people other than me that happen to post with phones, because I am the one who told you the truth so you will continue to act like I am the only person who posts here more than you.

Now if you take your medication I might be able to convince your parents to give you one of those "tard proof" phones from 7-11. Cool? I know you will have spasms after this do to your illness so I know you will try to pretend to deny it, send me a PM when you are ready to get out of your issue.

#24 Posted by remiks00 (3794 posts) -

@Jakandsigz said:

@remiks00 said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@remiks00 said:

@ELJUDEZ said:

Some people have no life

Let's see here:

*remiks00:

____

*Jakandsigz:

----------------

Right and you MAGICALLY came back, Let's be honest here, you clearly are not responsible enough for a phone and your parents won't give you want

Stopped reading after that, ...the rest of your post looked like fart in the wind.

Believe what you want to believe, I'm really not losing any sleep at night over it lol. Yes I did come back to SW's during the Xbone & PS4 reveals to keep up with new info that was coming out daily. Before that, I haven't been on here since 2009. Stop assuming shit, makes you look like an idiot because you're completely wrong. I'm 25, no parents and I work a 12hr shift overnight as a Computer Operator/Network Analyst. I come here to kill some time. Stop being butthurt that you joined in 2013 with this account, and you have 2866 posts vs my 525, and I joined back in 2006. I really must have struck a nerve when I said that you have no life, and other people apparently think the same thing. You make 15 topics a day and I don't.

Once again, I do not have an alt account. What's the point? I don't have anything to hide. Swallow your pride and move on, you're fighting a losing battle hear man. Or you can continue to prove to me that you're an idiot. Your choice.

#25 Posted by JohnF111 (14187 posts) -

The only reason there were two of them is because that's the minimum number required to carry the Xbox One.