Twilight Princess HD just confirmed by Nintendo Direct

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

We all saw this coming with the rumors, but its finally been confirmed.

Direct just started at 5 PM ET, check it out if interested:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/11/nintendo_direct_watch_the_north_american_november_2015_nintendo_direct_-_live

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58854 Posts

At last, a bloom effect.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#3 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Excellent, I've been waiting to play through this again.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

Not going to lie, I thought they were showing Wii footage that whole time. That is one pathetic excuse for an "HD" version.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Translation: We have nothing to share on Zelda WiiU, because it's probably going to the NX and we know that's kind of scumbag, but hey we scraped the bottom of the barrel and remastered Twilight Princess. If the struggle gets anymore real, we'll actually humor the idea of remastering shitty ass Skyward Sword, the zelda game you like if you have bad taste.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

Translation: We have nothing to share on Zelda WiiU, because it's probably going to the NX and we know that's kind of scumbag, but hey we scraped the bottom of the barrel and remastered Twilight Princess. If the struggle gets anymore real, we'll actually humor the idea of remastering shitty ass Skyward Sword, the zelda game you like if you have bad taste.

I was totally expecting it to be there to make up for the announcement that Zelda U was now just going to the NX.

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

@darkspineslayer said:
@jg4xchamp said:

I was totally expecting it to be there to make up for the announcement that Zelda U was now just going to the NX.

I'm pretty confident it's going to release on both consoles just like Twilight Princess did.

I have to say though, this remaster doesn't look too different than those remasters Sony had done for the PS3.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#8 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

No screenshots?

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

Lol

Thought you liked TP though.

demon-returns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 demon-returns
Member since 2007 • 1451 Posts

@Lionheart08 said:
@darkspineslayer said:
@jg4xchamp said:

I'm pretty confident it's going to release on both consoles just like Twilight Princess did.

I have to say though, this remaster doesn't look too different than those remasters Sony had done for the PS3.

Lol.... that's all you get for that comment

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

I scoffed at the idea of playing this game again, I thought it was the worst Zelda game years ago...but then I played Skyward Sword last month. Holy shit, can't believe how far this series has fallen. I don't understand people's excitement for Zelda Wii U. If anything, people should be highly skeptical of any Zelda release these days.

Anyway, I'm curious what changes they made to TP fundamentally. At least you don't have to use the stupid Wii controls this time around.

@Xaero_Gravity said:

Not going to lie, I thought they were showing Wii footage that whole time. That is one pathetic excuse for an "HD" version.

Meh, it's not like you can do all that much with the original game. Twilight princess was trying to be the gritty and realistic Zelda game that "fans" wanted. The result is a game that aged poorly as soon as a couple years passed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@JangoWuzHere said:

I scoffed at the idea of playing this game again, I thought it was the worst Zelda game years ago...but then I played Skyward Sword last month. Holy shit, can't believe how far this series has fallen. I don't understand people's excitement for Zelda Wii U. If anything, people should be highly skeptical of any Zelda release these days.

Anyway, I'm curious what changes they made to TP fundamentally. At least you don't have to use the stupid Wii controls this time around.

@Xaero_Gravity said:

Meh, it's not like you can do all that much with the original game. Twilight princess was trying to be the gritty and realistic Zelda game that "fans" wanted. The result is a game that aged poorly as soon as a couple years passed.

You didn't have to use motion controls for Twilight Princess to begin with.

People had lost faith in the franchise after Skyward Sword, the excellence of A Link Between Worlds is what brought them back on board.

A-new-Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 A-new-Guardian
Member since 2015 • 2458 Posts

"We have nothing to show for regarding Zelda U, so **** you and accept this HD remaster"

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9726 Posts

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@a-new-guardian said:

"We have nothing to show for regarding Zelda U, so **** you and accept this HD remaster"

They did show a bit of Zelda U, and confirmed a Wii U release as well as a 2016 date. Idk what more you want, obviously the game is not getting a full blowout before E3, expecting that is silly.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16  Edited By DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

@JangoWuzHere said:

@Xaero_Gravity said:

First of all, not everyone hated TP or SS (me included).

Secondly, ALBW came out afterwards and was a more well-received title. And personally is onee of my favorite 3DS games and would even consider it one of my top 5 Zelda titles.

So yeah I'm pretty excited for Zelda U.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jg4xchamp

@Chozofication said:
@jg4xchamp said:

Lol

Not really. It has good dungeons, I think Midna is a good character, I'd probably rather play Arbiter Grounds forward than anything from Wind Waker or Skyward Sword, and if I'm being honest, probably over Ocarina as well. But the overall game? The plot is shit even by Zelda standards, the game's first quarter is so heavy on the filler, especially that wolf nonsense, the opening 3 dungeons are blatant vanilla Zelda dungeons, the entire overworld is devoid of any personality what so ever since the game is "what if we did Ocarina, but bigger", boss fights are way too easy, the combat is bad. It functions, but it's devoid of any real meat or threatening challenge as it's piss easy as a game (and being piss easy works in tone for Wind Waker, but so much with TP), and all the moves you unlock for Link in that game are utterly useless because the game is designed for those to be optional, so since you might not get them, they didn't create enemies that require you to even use half your tricks.

I might still call it a good game, certainly wouldn't call it bad the way I would call Skyward Sword. Which in spite of some of Nintendo's best dungeons (dem time cubes!!), is such a chore, but it's not some excellent thing I'm yearning to replay. Plus Zelda gets treated like it's something special, and 3d Zelda has been anything but that. At this point I like games inspired by Zelda: Demon's Souls, Okami, Beyond Good and Evil a hell of a lot more than Zelda. 2d Zelda, that's the tits, Link Between Worlds was rad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

It looked the same but **** it, I'll still buy it just to play it again. Game is a classic and my favourite Zelda alongside Link's Awakening, Skyward Sword, and Ocarina of Time (I'm indecisive okay).

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

Our home console is getting its ass reamed so what do we do? Release ANOTHER Zelda remaster. Hilarious!

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JangoWuzHere

@charizard1605 said:
@JangoWuzHere said:

@Xaero_Gravity said:

People had lost faith in the franchise after Skyward Sword, the excellence of A Link Between Worlds is what brought them back on board.

Yes you did, unless you owned the gamecube release, which is overly expensive and does not support 16:9.

@DJ-Lafleur said:
@JangoWuzHere said:

@Xaero_Gravity said:

Secondly, ALBW came out afterwards and was a more well-received title. And personally is onee of my favorite 3DS games and would even consider it one of my top 5 Zelda titles.

I never said I hated TP or SS. They're good games, but those are pretty big disappointments considering what came before.

Link Between Worlds isn't even the same thing, so it doesn't even count. Traditional 3D Zelda is completely different, I don't understand how the 3DS title would give you confidence in the Wii U release.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@JangoWuzHere: I did own the Gamecube release. At launch, it was widely available, and $10 cheaper than the Wii game.

@JangoWuzHere said:

Link Between Worlds isn't even the same thing, so it doesn't even count. Traditional 3D Zelda is completely different, I don't understand how the 3DS title would give you confidence in the Wii U release.

The thing is, they have explicitly stated that they are using ALBW as a blueprint for Zelda U.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44548 Posts

They're probably doing this to pad the Wii U before announcing that Zelda U will be an NX game but make it looked like they supported the Wii U with lots of LoZ love (remakes and third party LoZ games) and the inferior port of an NX focused game.

I'll be all over it nonetheless, well, for the right price, $20 for sure, $30... maybe.

A-new-Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 A-new-Guardian
Member since 2015 • 2458 Posts

@charizard1605: I haven't even seen the direct lol. Just came in to troll the fans a bit.:P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@lamprey263 said:

They're probably doing this to pad the Wii U before announcing that Zelda U will be an NX game but make it looked like they supported the Wii U with lots of LoZ love (remakes and third party LoZ games) and the inferior port of an NX focused game.

I, too, like to speculate.

I speculate Microsoft will completely drop the Xbox One next year and completely refuse to acknowledge its existence ever again.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#25  Edited By princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

Nice, a remake of the best Zelda ever.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jg4xchamp

@charizard1605 said:
@lamprey263 said:

I speculate Microsoft will completely drop the Xbox One next year and completely refuse to acknowledge its existence ever again.

You say this, like what he is saying is so completely out of the question.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@jg4xchamp said:
@charizard1605 said:
@lamprey263 said:

Right after they just confirmed that the game is coming to the Wii U? I'd say, yeah, it is pretty out of the question.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jg4xchamp

@charizard1605 said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@charizard1605 said:
@lamprey263 said:

Right after they just confirmed that the game is coming to the Wii U? I'd say, yeah, it is pretty out of the question.

Bold sunshine.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JangoWuzHere

@charizard1605 said:

@JangoWuzHere: I did own the Gamecube release. At launch, it was widely available, and $10 cheaper than the Wii game.

@JangoWuzHere said:

The thing is, they have explicitly stated that they are using ALBW as a blueprint for Zelda U.

It also came out like a full month later. The majority of people's experience with TP was on the Wii. Yes, there was a gamecube release, but many experienced that game for the first time with motion controls. Anyway, I don't really see the point of this argument. It's not like removing the motion controls makes TP a dramatically better game.

I still remain skeptical. I own a Wii U, so I'll end up playing it, but I don't have the same excitement for Zelda like I did many years ago.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Not excited. Hated the wolf parts, 'collect-the-seeds' excuse just to fill the game up with mundane bullshit, couldn't stand Midna, the difficulty was anything but, the opening, pacing, and hand-holding problems were ever present, among others. TP was the beginning of 3D Zelda's downfall, to be fully realized with SS.

I don't know why people are even getting excited from the new *gasp* 5 second clip of Epona riding across a bland field of a world that Nintendo only seems to be able to paint with predominantly one color. I'm getting bored already just looking at it. People jizz themselves over their own nostalgia over Zelda, it's absurd. Everything we've seen of Zelda U is pedestrian in comparison to what The Witcher 3 has accomplished, but to their credit, at least Nintendo's trying. It's just too bad they've been far over-classed in this genre for a while now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@JangoWuzHere said:
@charizard1605 said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

It also came out like a full month later. The majority of people's experience with TP was on the Wii. Yes, there was a gamecube release, but many experienced that game for the first time with motion controls. Anyway, I don't really see the point of this argument. It's not like removing the motion controls makes TP a dramatically better game.

I still remain skeptical. I own a Wii U, so I'll end up playing it, but I don't have the same excitement that this series generated many years ago.

Fair enough, I respect that. I am with you in that I understand that after a string of disappointments, a game series has to earn its keep. For me, Zelda did that with ALBW, but I will not argue with anyone who does not take ALBW as proof that Nintendo can still make a good full fledged Zelda. I understand that point of view entirely.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DJ-Lafleur

@JangoWuzHere said:
@charizard1605 said:
@JangoWuzHere said:

@Xaero_Gravity said:

Yes you did, unless you owned the gamecube release, which is overly expensive and does not support 16:9.

@DJ-Lafleur said:
@JangoWuzHere said:

@Xaero_Gravity said:

I never said I hated TP or SS. They're good games, but those are pretty big disappointments considering what came before.

I can agree that TP and SS are weaker Zelda titles compared to past ones, Although I guess I didn't find them THAT much weaker, not enough to dampen my excitement for the new game.

As for the other point, you aren't wrong, but even if they are on different platforms, it's all still Zelda, and maybe the fact that ALBW avoided the issues that hurt TP or SS, and the fact that ALBW did show that Aunoma was looking back into Zelda's more traditiional/classic routes after the criticisms of the more recent console titles, maybe that will in some way carry over into the new console title. Who knows though until the game actually comes out.

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

Still has horrible textures. It better be 60fps/1080p with zero jaggies. -__-

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#34 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

One of my favorite games of all time, if not my favorite, is getting re-released in beautiful HD with some updated content/fixes/whatever you want to call them.

I am so excited. Preordered and full steam ahead!

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DJ-Lafleur

@MirkoS77 said:

Not excited. Hated the wolf parts, 'collect-the-seeds' excuse just to fill the game up with mundane bullshit, couldn't stand Mindna, the difficulty was anything but, the opening, pacing, and hand-holding problems were ever present, among others. TP was the beginning of 3D Zelda's downfall, to be fully realized with SS.

I don't know why people are even getting excited from the new *gasp* 5 second clip of Epona riding across a bland field of a world that Nintendo only seems to be able to paint with predominantly one color. I'm getting bored already just looking at it. People jizz themselves over their own nostalgia over Zelda, it's absurd. Everything we've seen of Zelda U is pedestrian in comparison to what The Witcher 3 has accomplished, but to their credit, at least Nintendo's trying. It's just too bad they've been far over-classed in this genre for a while now.

I'm excited for Zelda U because, as I said, I actually found TP and SS to be enjoyable despite their shortcomings, and especially enjoyed ALBW, which is probably one of my favorite games this gen. My excitement for Zelda U doesn't come from the 5 second clip or me "jizzing myself over my own nolstalgia."

I haven't played Witcher 3, but that being said I don't know if your comparison of Witcher 3 to Zelda is entirely appropriate, since from what I've heard, Wutcher 3 sounds more like it should be classified more as a WRPG more than a Zelda-esque game, and of course the fact we've seen so little of Zelda U that who knows how that game what that game will actually be like. I'm guessing there will be alot more to the game than what little footage we've seen so far.

Stuff like Okami or Darksiders sound like better comparisons to me, although while Okami was a good game, I don't know if I'd say it far outclassed Zelda, not even recent stuff TBH. It probably handled the exploration/overworld side of things better than TP or SS did, but even then I kind of felt like Okami could be a bit of a slog at times, and I'd say Okami is clowned when it comes to dungeon/puzzle design.

I'd definitely rank Okami above both of the lame Zelda DS titles though.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JangoWuzHere

@DJ-Lafleur said:
@JangoWuzHere said:
@charizard1605 said:
@JangoWuzHere said:

@Xaero_Gravity said:

@DJ-Lafleur said:
@JangoWuzHere said:

@Xaero_Gravity said:

I can agree that TP and SS are weaker Zelda titles compared to past ones, Although I guess I didn't find them THAT much weaker, not enough to dampen my excitement for the new game.

As for the other point, you aren't wrong, but even if they are on different platforms, it's all still Zelda, and maybe the fact that ALBW avoided the issues that hurt TP or SS, and the fact that ALBW did show that Aunoma was looking back into Zelda's more traditiional/classic routes after the criticisms of the more recent console titles, maybe that will in some way carry over into the new console title. Who knows though until the game actually comes out.

Well, my disappointment from TP comes more from the fact that Okami came out the same year. Okami was a far superior Zelda experience in pretty much every way. SS is just lame. Game hand holds you every step of the way. The amount of repetition and recycled content in that game is shitty.

It really has nothing to do with different platforms. The top down Zelda and 3D Zelda are just very very different things. I'm sure you could take some of those great elements from ALBW and apply them to Zelda Wii U, but how they do that requires a vastly different approach. I hope it turns out well in the end.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0367b217732
deactivated-5b0367b217732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#37 deactivated-5b0367b217732
Member since 2014 • 1697 Posts

@a-new-guardian said:

"Please understand!"

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#38 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Zelda gets a 25th and 30th anniversary and Metroid gets **** all.

I'm starting to get kinda peeved.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jg4xchamp

@DJ-Lafleur said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Not excited. Hated the wolf parts, 'collect-the-seeds' excuse just to fill the game up with mundane bullshit, couldn't stand Mindna, the difficulty was anything but, the opening, pacing, and hand-holding problems were ever present, among others. TP was the beginning of 3D Zelda's downfall, to be fully realized with SS.

I haven't played Witcher 3, but that being said I don't know if your comparison of Witcher 3 to Zelda is entirely appropriate, since from what I've heard, Wutcher 3 sounds more like it should be classified more as a WRPG more than a Zelda-esque game, and of course the fact we've seen so little of Zelda U that who knows how that game what that game will actually be like. I'm guessing there will be alot more to the game than what little footage we've seen so far.

Because Zelda has these big overworlds and towns and all that jazz meant to give the world a level of atmosphere, place, and personality and all that lovely stuff, but it's so pedestrian and barren that unless it's a big ocean, it adds none of that. The Witcher 3's small towns, **** the cities for a second, the towns, the farm lands have so much more going on for them. When you go on and explore in The Witcher 3 you legit feel like you're part of a world. Zelda gets a lot of things right about adventuring in terms of tone and the music, and the big epic quest, but the worlds themselves aren't exactly endearing in a quaint sort of way, they are just dated.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#40 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

bahaahahahaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
@jg4xchamp said:
@Chozofication said:

Lol

Not really. It has good dungeons, I think Midna is a good character, I'd probably rather play Arbiter Grounds forward than anything from Wind Waker or Skyward Sword, and if I'm being honest, probably over Ocarina as well. But the overall game? The plot is shit even by Zelda standards, the game's first quarter is so heavy on the filler, especially that wolf nonsense, the opening 3 dungeons are blatant vanilla Zelda dungeons, the entire overworld is devoid of any personality what so ever since the game is "what if we did Ocarina, but bigger", boss fights are way too easy, the combat is bad. It functions, but it's devoid of any real meat or threatening challenge as it's piss easy as a game (and being piss easy works in tone for Wind Waker, but so much with TP), and all the moves you unlock for Link in that game are utterly useless because the game is designed for those to be optional, so since you might not get them, they didn't create enemies that require you to even use half your tricks.

I might still call it a good game, certainly wouldn't call it bad the way I would call Skyward Sword. Which in spite of some of Nintendo's best dungeons (dem time cubes!!), is such a chore, but it's not some excellent thing I'm yearning to replay. Plus Zelda gets treated like it's something special, and 3d Zelda has been anything but that. At this point I like games inspired by Zelda: Demon's Souls, Okami, Beyond Good and Evil a hell of a lot more than Zelda. 2d Zelda, that's the tits, Link Between Worlds was rad.

It is slow to get going, and there's nothing crazy in the first 3 dungeons. The 2nd and 3rd dungeons had some cool aspects, but still pretty safe overall. I actually like the wolf segments, they have a nice atmosphere and getting to know what happened in the area's before talking to anyone was cool, though it's a kind of filler. It's a padded game, for sure.

Overall it's good, but not great. Zelda just needs to stop playing it safe and to cut the padding and hand holding. And the plot is horribly stale at this point, if they don't change the "get ready to fight ganon" aspect, they can at least make the lead up to that much more interesting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
@foxhound_fox said:

On the bright side, Metroid could really use NX's better hardware.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

Can you blame them, Metroid sales have been downhill since Metroid Prime. When is Metroid 30th anniversary?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

It took them this long to announce TP? Nintendo takes forever to roll out remasters.

What about an actual new Wii U Zelda?

----

@jg4xchamp said:

My sentiments exactly.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

@Aljosa23: Lol love your indecisive list xD

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

Good. I owned the Wii version, I enjoyed it, played through it 3 times during the gen, and sold it. I was looking recently to get a Gamecube copy but I think the asking price is too high, hoping this will bring it down a little.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 DJ-Lafleur

@mesome713 said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Can you blame them, Metroid sales have been downhill since Metroid Prime. When is Metroid 30th anniversary?

Even if the sales have been down, that doesn't change the fact that Metroid has had alot of influence and impact on the industry.

Nintendo definitely could have and should have done SOMETHING for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@DJ-Lafleur: I disagree, Zelda earned it, Metroid can wait. Y'all think Metroid deserves to eat at the same table as Zelda, no sir, 2016 is Zeldas, Metroid can have the next year.

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

Zant being relevant in Hyrule Warriors definitely projected this.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#50  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

The differences look pretty good to me. Things are much more clear and distinguishable. Pre-orders are live at BB and Amazon.