Top Contender for Perfect 10 Score...........

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nanomecha4
Member since 2007 • 458 Posts
Mass Effect? No. Flop? Yes.

God of War 2 PS2's last Perfect 10 game. GOTY 2007 Material

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=16626&type=wmv&pl=game (proof)

God of War 2 is going to sell insane ammounts between PS2 and PS3.

Bansheesdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Bansheesdie
Member since 2004 • 15057 Posts
Mass Effect has a chance of being Perfect 10...no, it doesn't high AAA though. GoW will score a 9.4
Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Conker-Fan
Member since 2007 • 1239 Posts
i say itll get a 9.0
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nanomecha4
[QUOTE="Bansheesdie"]Mass Effect has a chance of being Perfect 10...no, it doesn't high AAA though. GoW will score a 9.4

I really fail to see what Mass Effect has SHOWN us to have even high AA hype. I dont see what you see, the graphics arent anything special if your talking about just graphics, what about actual gameplay? GOW2 shows us high AAA or Perfect 10 gameplay and graphics.
MTBare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 MTBare
Member since 2006 • 5176 Posts
Fanboys ftw!
fkholmes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 fkholmes
Member since 2006 • 8887 Posts

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=16626&type=wmv&pl=game

nanomecha4
:lol::lol::lol: The highest God of War wil get is 9.3 (this is coming from someone who is getting it), Mass Effect I also doubt will get AAAA but definetly 8.8+.
Baird-06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Baird-06
Member since 2006 • 3511 Posts
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="Bansheesdie"]Mass Effect has a chance of being Perfect 10...no, it doesn't high AAA though. GoW will score a 9.4

I really fail to see what Mass Effect has SHOWN us to have even high AA hype. I dont see what you see, the graphics arent anything special if your talking about just graphics, what about actual gameplay? GOW2 shows us high AAA or Perfect 10 gameplay and graphics.

I guess you've never heard of Bioware.
Bansheesdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Bansheesdie
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="Bansheesdie"]Mass Effect has a chance of being Perfect 10...no, it doesn't high AAA though. GoW will score a 9.4

Well what has Bioware shown us? Conversation, and a little bit of combat, thats it. We have nothing to base accusations on(if combat related) because we haven't seen any yet. About the graphics, they aren't up to the highest standards because of how monsterous the game is. How many planets are explorable? How many hundreds of NPCs are there? How many people can join your group? What is space travel like? How do you lvl up? There are so many unanswered questions and I'm getting my hype from Bioware stating that Mass Effect will be like a next-gen KOTOR.
Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
MGS4 9.4-9.8 O.O but probally not 10...GS aint giving out no 10's
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nanomecha4
"BioWare" is all you can give me to Mass Effects AAA hype? No gameplay videos that show AAA gameplay? Im so hyped about Mass Effect! ::sigh::
Bansheesdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Bansheesdie
MGS4 9.4-9.8 O.O but probally not 10...GS aint giving out no 10'sblazinpuertoroc
You can't say that for sure. Oppinion Alert!! Oppinion Alert!! - If Bungie does everything right then Halo 3 will score a Perfect 10.
OpticalCanine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 OpticalCanine
Member since 2006 • 1938 Posts

Besides MGS 4.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=16626&type=wmv&pl=game

nanomecha4

LOL!! ur joking right? if not ive got a bell to match your black n white spots.
Bansheesdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Bansheesdie
"BioWare" is all you can give me to Mass Effects AAA hype? No gameplay videos that show AAA gameplay? Im so hyped about Mass Effect! ::sigh::nanomecha4
What else can you base it on really? Conversation? As in-depth as it is, its not something that will make or break a game. On the topic of Bioware and combat. We know that the reason Jade Empire scored AA was because of the combat, plain and simple. Bioware knows this, and they won't make the same mistake twice. QFT.
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nanomecha4
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"]"BioWare" is all you can give me to Mass Effects AAA hype? No gameplay videos that show AAA gameplay? Im so hyped about Mass Effect! ::sigh::Bansheesdie
What else can you base it on really? Conversation? As in-depth as it is, its not something that will make or break a game. On the topic of Bioware and combat. We know that the reason Jade Empire scored AA was because of the combat, plain and simple. Bioware knows this, and they won't make the same mistake twice. QFT.

Ok your goin by Last Gen history and thats not even great history. What has been shown of a game that is suppose to come out in 3 months worthy of AAA hype.
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 blazinpuertoroc
[QUOTE="blazinpuertoroc"]MGS4 9.4-9.8 O.O but probally not 10...GS aint giving out no 10'sBansheesdie
You can't say that for sure. Oppinion Alert!! Oppinion Alert!! - If Bungie does everything right then Halo 3 will score a Perfect 10.

**looks at sig** opinon alert x2....
Bansheesdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bansheesdie
Ok your goin by Last Gen history and thats not even great history. What has been shown of a game that is suppose to come out in 3 months worthy of AAA hype. nanomecha4
What has been shown at all? Thats the real question. A decent amount of info on Biowares new conversation tech. and then some combat w/ some basic strategy manuevers. What has been shown to show its AAA? What has been shown to say thats its not?
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 nanomecha4
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"]Ok your goin by Last Gen history and thats not even great history. What has been shown of a game that is suppose to come out in 3 months worthy of AAA hype. Bansheesdie
What has been shown at all? Thats the real question. A decent amount of info on Biowares new conversation tech. and then some combat w/ some basic strategy manuevers. What has been shown to show its AAA? What has been shown to say thats its not?

Ok so why are they hiding the so called AAA material game. Cause gamers will mock its lack of existence if they do show something?
Bansheesdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Bansheesdie
[QUOTE="Bansheesdie"][QUOTE="blazinpuertoroc"]MGS4 9.4-9.8 O.O but probally not 10...GS aint giving out no 10'sblazinpuertoroc

I believe it 100%. The same goes for GTA. If Bungie does everything the way it should be done, then a 10 is easy to imagine. All they need are to finally show Halo 3s real graphics, have an excellent ending worthy of the Halo name, and the same gameplay, sound and funfactor that the previous two had, maybe a little more here and there. Also, they need to come through on their promise to make Halo 3s multplayer even better then Halo 2s.
Bansheesdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Bansheesdie
[QUOTE="Bansheesdie"][QUOTE="nanomecha4"]Ok your goin by Last Gen history and thats not even great history. What has been shown of a game that is suppose to come out in 3 months worthy of AAA hype. nanomecha4

Ok so why are they hiding the so called AAA material game. Cause gamers will mock its lack of existence if they do show something?

Your asking the wrong person, I have no idea what Bioware is/isn't showing.
ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts
[QUOTE="blazinpuertoroc"][QUOTE="Bansheesdie"][QUOTE="blazinpuertoroc"]MGS4 9.4-9.8 O.O but probally not 10...GS aint giving out no 10'sBansheesdie

I believe it 100%. The same goes for GTA. If Bungie does everything the way it should be done, then a 10 is easy to imagine. All they need are to finally show Halo 3s real graphics, have an excellent ending worthy of the Halo name, and the same gameplay, sound and funfactor that the previous two had, maybe a little more here and there. Also, they need to come through on their promise to make Halo 3s multplayer even better then Halo 2s.

It won't get a ten. I'd be suprised if it could match Halo 1's score. And I'm not hating, I'm just being realistic.
Templar1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Templar1991
Member since 2005 • 1145 Posts

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=16626&type=wmv&pl=game (proof)

God of War 2 is going to sell insane ammounts between PS2 and PS3.

nanomecha4

Link to the future?
Bansheesdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Bansheesdie
[QUOTE="ithilgore2006"][QUOTE="Bansheesdie"]I believe it 100%. The same goes for GTA. If Bungie does everything the way it should be done, then a 10 is easy to imagine. All they need are to finally show Halo 3s real graphics, have an excellent ending worthy of the Halo name, and the same gameplay, sound and funfactor that the previous two had, maybe a little more here and there. Also, they need to come through on their promise to make Halo 3s multplayer even better then Halo 2s.

It won't get a ten. I'd be suprised if it could match Halo 1's score. And I'm not hating, I'm just being realistic.

Thats completely realistic, I admit it.
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 nanomecha4
[QUOTE="Bansheesdie"][QUOTE="ithilgore2006"][QUOTE="Bansheesdie"]I believe it 100%. The same goes for GTA. If Bungie does everything the way it should be done, then a 10 is easy to imagine. All they need are to finally show Halo 3s real graphics, have an excellent ending worthy of the Halo name, and the same gameplay, sound and funfactor that the previous two had, maybe a little more here and there. Also, they need to come through on their promise to make Halo 3s multplayer even better then Halo 2s.

Halo 3 might not even get 9. Zelda TP anyone?
kauliaris711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 kauliaris711
Member since 2006 • 161 Posts
sonic and the secret rings..........i'm sure about that.....just kidding but i believe that it will score good...
flclisfun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 flclisfun
Member since 2007 • 583 Posts
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="Bansheesdie"][QUOTE="ithilgore2006"][QUOTE="Bansheesdie"]I believe it 100%. The same goes for GTA. If Bungie does everything the way it should be done, then a 10 is easy to imagine. All they need are to finally show Halo 3s real graphics, have an excellent ending worthy of the Halo name, and the same gameplay, sound and funfactor that the previous two had, maybe a little more here and there. Also, they need to come through on their promise to make Halo 3s multplayer even better then Halo 2s.

Halo 3 might not even get 9. Zelda TP anyone?

The difference there is that one is published by Microsoft, the other isn't:wink:
Shadow_op

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#26 Shadow_op
Member since 2006 • 4566 Posts
[QUOTE="blazinpuertoroc"]MGS4 9.4-9.8 O.O but probally not 10...GS aint giving out no 10'sBansheesdie

sorry Banshee....but i just don't see Halo 3 getting a 10. :(
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 blazinpuertoroc
[QUOTE="blazinpuertoroc"][QUOTE="Bansheesdie"][QUOTE="blazinpuertoroc"]MGS4 9.4-9.8 O.O but probally not 10...GS aint giving out no 10'sBansheesdie

if its a amazing story and pulse pounding action yes maybe! its would be ownage if it was only a 9.9...but honestly i cant see that game getting a 10 in graphics and gameplay. GTA? 9.6 ftw...even if im not a gta fan....well MGS4...i say 9.6-10.00 really
mwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mwa
Member since 2003 • 2639 Posts
another pointless speculation thread
Tib3ron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Tib3ron
Member since 2004 • 810 Posts
THPS6 ftw. Quote me on it~
Wii26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#30 Wii26
Member since 2006 • 4661 Posts
top contender for perfect 10.. mmm...
I thought TP was but that didn't go through.

This is my list:
Mass effect, Alan Wake, MGS4, FF13, Halo 3, Bioshock, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime, and Super Smash.

That's all I have. Just guesses though and hardly any garuantees. I don't think we'll see another 10 and I don't think GoW2 will be a perfect 10.
project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 project343
Member since 2005 • 14106 Posts
I really fail to see what Mass Effect has SHOWN us to have even high AA hype. I dont see what you see, the graphics arent anything special if your talking about just graphics, what about actual gameplay? GOW2 shows us high AAA or Perfect 10 gameplay and graphics.nanomecha4
BioWare's magic cannot be seen through screenshots and videos in the same way that Santa's magic cannot be seen by adults. :P (poor analogy, but you get the idea)
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 nanomecha4
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"]I really fail to see what Mass Effect has SHOWN us to have even high AA hype. I dont see what you see, the graphics arent anything special if your talking about just graphics, what about actual gameplay? GOW2 shows us high AAA or Perfect 10 gameplay and graphics.project343
BioWare's magic cannot be seen through screenshots and videos in the same way that Santa's magic cannot be seen by adults. :P (poor analogy, but you get the idea)

BioWare is like overinflated blimp imo.
project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 project343
Member since 2005 • 14106 Posts
Ok so why are they hiding the so called AAA material game. Cause gamers will mock its lack of existence if they do show something?nanomecha4
It's all in 1 little bundle, just for you, nanomecha4... http://mefaq.sendu.me.uk/ :)
BioWare is like overinflated blimp imo.nanomecha4
In what way?
Laughlin_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Laughlin_12
Member since 2003 • 5928 Posts
No game will ever get another 10, EVER.