Top 10 Games of the Generation

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#151 AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

Okay now it looks like it got out of hand. :P

I tried to make things better, but I guess this will need to be dropped. :(

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

[QUOTE="Silenthps"]

Every single one of those Wii games can be played in 1080p+ on the PC soooo PC = 6 games.... oops i forgot about the DS, that makes 8 games for the PC and 9 if you count dark souls

GunSmith1_basic

by that logic all games are PC games

except PS3 and 360 games and any other ones that aren't properly emulated

Avatar image for CallOfDutyRulez
CallOfDutyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 CallOfDutyRulez
Member since 2013 • 1602 Posts

[QUOTE="CallOfDutyRulez"]

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

If that's true, you have terrible taste in games.

MonsieurX

Hey cow, still butthurt that no PS3 exclusive was able to top the sales for ANY of the games I've listed? You should take my advice and go to the nearest pharmaceutical to get some ointment for your butthurt.

Mario Kart Wii > all those crappy games then.

How does it feel to play the exact same game over and over again?

Mario Kart is for little children, which is exactly what the FailStation's audience is.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 lostrib

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]

Hey cow, still butthurt that no PS3 exclusive was able to top the sales for ANY of the games I've listed? You should take my advice and go to the nearest pharmaceutical to get some ointment for your butthurt.

CallOfDutyRulez

Mario Kart is for little children, which is exactly what the FailStation's audience is.

That is the worst logic i've ever seen. Since mario kart is a nintendo franchise, and playstation is sony

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]

CallOfDutyRulez

You have to be the most unimaginative little alt I've ever seen.

At least get a better avy or switch up your routine a bit.  You became boring and irrelevant quite a while ago.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#156 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

America is pretty bad, though.

Chozofication

In terms of what? It has it's downfalls. As does any country.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#157 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

This is straight up the worst list I've ever seen.

It's just so bad. Are you really made that this gen has been terrible for the core Nintendo gamer? 

You're clearly basing this on your opinion or some jaded Nintendo fanboy who hasn't touched a game on the PC or the majority of Xbox 360 or PS3 games this entire generation.

Drasonak

So what's your argument against these games? Why don't they deserve to be on here? Please, indulge me. I never get a legitimate answer, just the same old, "I'm going to express your list is bad in about four different sentences instead of actually making a substantial argument. That way, I can get away thinking I actually put forth something reasonable without fear of being contradicted." Arguments. Please.

Considering that Brawl was a massive disappointment when compared to Melee and wasn't even considered one of the better fighting games this entire generation, I have no idea why you put it on the list. It's like Street Fighter IV never even happen.

Demon's Souls would be on there if Dark Souls didn't come along and be a better game in pretty much every way.

Super Mario Galaxy deserve to be on there. That I'll give you. It's the best 3D platformer out there period. One could make make a strong case that Super Meat Boy is actually straight up better. It is however much better than Donkey Kong Returns which for some reason is on your list.

None of the LBP games are worth being placed on there because they aren't really games as much as they are tools to make your own fun games. Great and unique in their own ways, but as for an overall experience they fall far behind many other games on just the PS3 itself, not to mention the other platforms. 

Alice: Madness Returns had great artistic design but the rest of the game was solid, but very average. Fun to be had, but much better experiences out there.

None of the Pokemon games this gen really deserve it, especially Black/White 2. They are not as good as previous games in the series that came out in this generation. A fanboy could make an argument for Diamond and Pearl, but not any other that came out this gen. The Black/White series wasn't as good as Diamond and Pearl (which both came out in this gen, 2007). 

Skyward Sword was flat out not as good as Twilight Princess and even Twilight Princess is extremely debateable if it's one of the best this gen. 

There are flat out better turn based strategy games that came out than Advanced Wars. Civilization V is the first one that comes to mind. Shogun 2 Fall of The Samurai too.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn isn't even a good game first of all. It's only good for fans of the series. That's about it. Much better RPGs.

Also I would have repsonded sooner but I ended up going to lunch with some co-workers.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 lostrib

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] Mario Kart Wii > all those crappy games then.

MLBknights58

You have to be the most unimaginative little alt I've ever seen.

At least get a better avy or switch up your routine a bit.  You became boring and irrelevant quite a while ago.

but he hasnt even mentioned all his microsoft stock, yet ITT!

Avatar image for ShoulderOfOrion
ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 ShoulderOfOrion
Member since 2013 • 3379 Posts

5. Red Dead Redemption
4. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
3. Dark Souls
2. Hotline Miami
1. Fallout: New Vegas

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Top 10 are probably

Bioshock
Oblivion
Halo 3
CoD4: MW
Fallout 3
LA Noire
GTAIV
Mafia 2
Uncharted 2
RDR

web966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#161 web966
Member since 2005 • 11654 Posts
Generation is not even over yet. Ask me in a couple of years
WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#162 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

:roll:

[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="menes777"]

I was thinking the same thing.

menes777

It just promotes ignorance of other cultures. You probably wouldn't get it; it's all about having some human decency. Far Cry 3 is the type of game Hitler would promote if he played video games.

I guess you haven't played Postal 2 (or 3) or Modern Warfare 2.

Yeah don't worry about him. He is obviously just a troll... the overflowing amount of hypocrisy surrenders any chance of him ever being taken seriously.

Calling people out for indecency and then categorizing entire regions and/or ethnicities into a single steortypical mindset while also resorting too childish remarks relating to tyrannical extremists? Then trying to relate that to a healthy understanding of human kind through a psyhchological standpoint. BS

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 lostrib

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 3

Call of Duty 4

CoD: World and War

CoD: Modern Warfare 2

CoD: Black Ops

CoD: Modern Warfare 3

CoD: Black Ops 2

Halo 3

Halo 4

Mrmedia01

Hate to judge, but you are not a gamer. You are a Main Stream Shooter Game Fan. You are a 1 genre Warrior.

gamers play games don't they?

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#164 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

Bioshock Infinite

Mirror's Edge

Rayman Origins

Halo 4

Forza 4

Dues Ex Human Evolution

Dirt 2

Smash Brothers Brawl

Injustice Gods Among Us

Tomb Raider

Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Drasonak
Member since 2012 • 1515 Posts

[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

It's just so bad. Are you really made that this gen has been terrible for the core Nintendo gamer? 

You're clearly basing this on your opinion or some jaded Nintendo fanboy who hasn't touched a game on the PC or the majority of Xbox 360 or PS3 games this entire generation.

Wasdie

So what's your argument against these games? Why don't they deserve to be on here? Please, indulge me. I never get a legitimate answer, just the same old, "I'm going to express your list is bad in about four different sentences instead of actually making a substantial argument. That way, I can get away thinking I actually put forth something reasonable without fear of being contradicted." Arguments. Please.

Considering that Brawl was a massive disappointment when compared to Melee and wasn't even considered one of the better fighting games this entire generation, I have no idea why you put it on the list. It's like Street Fighter IV never even happen.

Demon's Souls would be on there if Dark Souls didn't come along and be a better game in pretty much every way.

Super Mario Galaxy deserve to be on there. That I'll give you. It's the best 3D platformer out there period. One could make make a strong case that Super Meat Boy is actually straight up better. It is however much better than Donkey Kong Returns which for some reason is on your list.

None of the LBP games are worth being placed on there because they aren't really games as much as they are tools to make your own fun games. Great and unique in their own ways, but as for an overall experience they fall far behind many other games on just the PS3 itself, not to mention the other platforms. 

Alice: Madness Returns had great artistic design but the rest of the game was solid, but very average. Fun to be had, but much better experiences out there.

None of the Pokemon games this gen really deserve it, especially Black/White 2. They are not as good as previous games in the series that came out in this generation. A fanboy could make an argument for Diamond and Pearl, but not any other that came out this gen. The Black/White series wasn't as good as Diamond and Pearl (which both came out in this gen, 2007). 

Skyward Sword was flat out not as good as Twilight Princess and even Twilight Princess is extremely debateable if it's one of the best this gen. 

There are flat out better turn based strategy games that came out than Advanced Wars. Civilization V is the first one that comes to mind. Shogun 2 Fall of The Samurai too.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn isn't even a good game first of all. It's only good for fans of the series. That's about it. Much better RPGs.

Also I would have repsonded sooner but I ended up going to lunch with some co-workers.

You really did not provide any reasoning for your explanations. It's the same Why, for example, is Alice: Madness Returns average? You can't just write a couple of extra sentences and then expect it to hold as sufficient argument. I'm not even sure how you expect me to counter such a point. "No, it wasn't average?" Maybe if you expanded on the errors found within the game a little, like this: "There wasn't much challenge in the platforming when you could quadruple jump and quite easily recover any errors made in the middle of it. A lot of game revolves around pulling levers that trigger some other event instead of creatively introducing new reasons to push forward. The limited weaponry doesn't allow for as much creative flux in combat, something that is needed in a longer than average action adventure game." Etc...
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#166 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Uncharted 2 and Call of Duty 4 Defined this Generation.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#167 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

If you're intrested in my 10 ten here they are. I'll only include games I've played to keep it fair.

• World in Conflict 
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberation
  • Uncharted 2
  • Mass Effect 1 (im picking just one game despite the whole series being amazing)
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Shogun 2: Fall of The Samurai
  • Portal 2
  • Halo 3

Yes that list sounds safe, but that's because those are the games I played that had the biggest effect on me and feel like they deserve the top 10. However those aren't the only games I found great others I've played that I could easily put on that list would include...

• Bayonetta
  • Vanquish
  • Gears of War 2
  • Skyrim (I don't care if it's 'dumbed down', it's still a fantastic game)
  • Mass Effect 2 & 3
  • Planetside 2
  • Call of Duty Black Ops
  • ArmA 2: Combined Operatons
  • Bioshock
  • Portal
  • Civilization V
  • Company of Heroes
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Fallout 3
  • Oblivion

The list is huge, and that's just games I've played. There are still many more I haven't played that could be argued for. I just don't feel like I can comment on them seeing I never actually played them. I can however guess what they were by reading reviews and general opinions shared by the public.

Mrmedia01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Mrmedia01
Member since 2007 • 1917 Posts

[QUOTE="Mrmedia01"]

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 3

Call of Duty 4

CoD: World and War

CoD: Modern Warfare 2

CoD: Black Ops

CoD: Modern Warfare 3

CoD: Black Ops 2

Halo 3

Halo 4

lostrib

Hate to judge, but you are not a gamer. You are a Main Stream Shooter Game Fan. You are a 1 genre Warrior.

I think a true gamer, plays all types of games, and doesn't limit there self to one genre. That's how you get the most out of gaming is trying a lot of games, because you never know what you might like until you try them. I am sure he would like other games if he serously gave them a good long try.

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

Because I am judging these games based on the time they were released somewhat. Dark Souls was very impressive on October 4, 2011. Not as much so in 2012 with the little extra content it offered and the counter-intuitive control scheme on the PC mixed in. By then, there had already been other comparable RPGs, like Dragon's Dogma, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, and other such games that, while not necessarily as good as Dark Souls, did challenge its position and offered a similar approach.

So playing through Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition on August 24, 2012 wouldn't have been as thrilling. It's like watching Gertie the Dinosaur after its prime (but obviously not as much so). Then again, PC gamers didn't get any of the games I mentioned... so I guess their standards were probably lower anyway.

Drasonak

Ah, finally, a sensible response.

While your line of reasoning makes sense and could be applied to some games, I'd say Dark Souls is a bad example. It's a bad example because as you said, there aren't many games on the market like it, even you admitted none of the similiar games managed to outmatch it. Furthermore, the PC version was released less than a year after the console versions, which definitely isn't enough time to diminish the relevance of a truly great game like Dark Souls. On PC release, it also packed in some additional content that arrived on consoles later, and it's moddable, so that makes a great game even better.

All in all, playing Dark Souls in 2011 is identical to playing it in 2012, won't make the experience any worse. And keep in mind, I played Demon's Souls in 2011, while it was released in 2009, didn't affect my enjoyment of the game in any way, it was still a blast.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="Mrmedia01"]

Mrmedia01

I think a true gamer, plays all types of games, and doesn't limit there self to one genre. That's how you get the most out of gaming is trying a lot of games, because you never know what you might like until you try them. I am sure he would like other games if he serously gave them a good long try.

Oh yay, more "true gamer" talk

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

5. Red Dead Redemption
3. Dark Souls
2. Hotline Miami

ShoulderOfOrion

Is this where that Slashless fellow went?

Avatar image for ShoulderOfOrion
ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 ShoulderOfOrion
Member since 2013 • 3379 Posts

[QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"]

5. Red Dead Redemption
3. Dark Souls
2. Hotline Miami

MLBknights58

Is this where that Slashless fellow went?

who?
AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 AcidThunder
Member since 2010 • 2332 Posts
that's a pretty "shitty-ass, biased list" you got there
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts

If you're intrested in my 10 ten here they are. I'll only include games I've played to keep it fair.

• World in Conflict 
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberation
  • Uncharted 2
  • Mass Effect 1 (im picking just one game despite the whole series being amazing)
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Shogun 2: Fall of The Samurai
  • Portal 2
  • Halo 3

Yes that list sounds safe, but that's because those are the games I played that had the biggest effect on me and feel like they deserve the top 10. However those aren't the only games I found great others I've played that I could easily put on that list would include...

• Bayonetta
  • Vanquish
  • Gears of War 2
  • Skyrim (I don't care if it's 'dumbed down', it's still a fantastic game)
  • Mass Effect 2 & 3
  • Planetside 2
  • Call of Duty Black Ops
  • ArmA 2: Combined Operatons
  • Bioshock
  • Portal
  • Civilization V
  • Company of Heroes
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Fallout 3
  • Oblivion

The list is huge, and that's just games I've played. There are still many more I haven't played that could be argued for. I just don't feel like I can comment on them seeing I never actually played them. I can however guess what they were by reading reviews and general opinions shared by the public.

Wasdie
World in Conflict is such a good game.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#175 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
  1. Dark Souls
  2. Super Mario Galaxy 2
  3. Super Meat Boy
  4. Bayonetta
  5. Braid
  6. Valkyria Chronicles
  7. Super Street Fighter 4
  8. STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl
  9. World of Goo
  10. Team Fortress 2
N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

:lol: Ever since Drasonak put aside the psychology bs his threads have been amusing.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

My own

Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_cover.jpg

league-of-legends-logo.jpg

999_Cover_Art.jpg

imgupload_1365373675_615.jpg

256px-Tales_of_Vesperia_Game_Cover.jpg

bastion.jpg

256px-Half-Life_2_cover.jpg

256px-Portal_standalonebox.jpg

256px-Red_Dead_Redemption.jpg

Radiant_Historia_Cover_Art.jpg

SexyJazzCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 SexyJazzCat
Member since 2013 • 2796 Posts

[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"] I'll try. Just send me a picture and I'll see what I can do.seanmcloughlin

Do you have any pictures of Gabe Newell being frightened? I think that'd work well with Sothe behind him, razor in hand.

Gaben doesn't get frightened.

How could he when he's a full on black smith

Is that actually him?
Mrmedia01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Mrmedia01
Member since 2007 • 1917 Posts

[QUOTE="Mrmedia01"]

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

lostrib

Oh yay, more "true gamer" talk

Its Magical Isn't it. :) lol

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#180 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26095 Posts

[QUOTE="Silenthps"]Every single one of those Wii games can be played in 1080p+ on the PC soooo PC = 6 games.... oops i forgot about the DS, that makes 8 games for the PClostrib

is there a DS emulator?

Also piracy is bad

Then don't pirate games. Just use the game you already have by burning it using the Wii you already have and play it on Dolphin.

43351E16249545C53FA95A19AABF0992278760FA

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="Silenthps"]Every single one of those Wii games can be played in 1080p+ on the PC soooo PC = 6 games.... oops i forgot about the DS, that makes 8 games for the PCWilly105

is there a DS emulator?

Also piracy is bad

Then don't pirate games. Just use the game you already have by burning it using the Wii you already have and play it on Dolphin.

43351E16249545C53FA95A19AABF0992278760FA

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Yeah, that's fine for the most part. But it's hard to believe when people bring it up that they own the wii and all the games mentioned, for example the 6 mentioned on this list.  Then it is piracy

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#182 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Wasdie

Wait, core Nintendo gamers exist?

I thought those were just jokes in System Wars.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#183 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

Didn't even see the list, as I have drasonak adblocked. I'm assuming it's a lot of nintendo games, almost none of the obvious choices, followed by a comment about how the games that everyone else likes are sexist/racist, and white people should be ashamed of existing. 

Am I close?

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#184 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Here's mine, with number one being my fav from this gen and the others in no particular order

Knights in the Nightmare

Radiant Historia

Xenoblade Chronicles

Super Smash Bros Brawl (simply because of how much time I've put into it with friends)

Dragon Quest IX

Borderlands (you better believe it)

Silent Hill Shattered Memories

Zelda: Spirit Tracks (again, you better believe it)

Vanquish

Just Cause 2

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#185 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

:roll:[QUOTE="menes777"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"] It just promotes ignorance of other cultures. You probably wouldn't get it; it's all about having some human decency. Far Cry 3 is the type of game Hitler would promote if he played video games.WitIsWisdom

I guess you haven't played Postal 2 (or 3) or Modern Warfare 2.

Yeah don't worry about him. He is obviously just a troll... the overflowing amount of hypocrisy surrenders any chance of him ever being taken seriously.

Calling people out for indecency and then categorizing entire regions and/or ethnicities into a single steortypical mindset while also resorting too childish remarks relating to tyrannical extremists? Then trying to relate that to a healthy understanding of human kind through a psyhchological standpoint. BS

It's shockingly pathetic how delusional drasy really is. He actually thinks he's a psychologist. :lol:

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#186 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

I'm positive/hoping it has been said already, but yuck at Radiant Dawn.

Outside of that, there are games I either haven't played, or are good but not "best of gen" good. The only one that I really would consider for that is SMG2, since it was a terrific game. 

Honestly, DKC: R would have been an easy pick if it weren't for the stupid-ass roll move. game was amazing outside of that.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Didn't even see the list, as I have drasonak adblocked. I'm assuming it's a lot of nintendo games, almost none of the obvious choices, followed by a comment about how the games that everyone else likes are sexist/racist, and white people should be ashamed of existing. 

Am I close?

the_bi99man
Pretty much. The bigger the indignation, the bigger the trust fund.
Sali217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#188 Sali217
Member since 2012 • 1301 Posts
In no particular order: Mass Effect 2 Uncharted 2 L.A. Noire Cathrine Journey Xendoblade Chronicles Super Mario Galaxy 2 Wii Sports Rayman Origins Portal 2
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Frostbite24
  1. Dark Souls
  2. Super Mario Galaxy 2
  3. Super Meat Boy
  4. Bayonetta
  5. Braid
  6. Valkyria Chronicles
  7. Super Street Fighter 4
  8. STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl
  9. World of Goo
  10. Team Fortress 2
jg4xchamp
That's a sexy list you got there.
Avatar image for CallOfDutyRulez
CallOfDutyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 CallOfDutyRulez
Member since 2013 • 1602 Posts

I just love how none of the games you guys have listed have sold more than the CoD series.

Sales prove which games are the best. Why else would people buy the game? DERP!!!

SexyJazzCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 SexyJazzCat
Member since 2013 • 2796 Posts

I just love how none of the games you guys have listed have sold more than the CoD series.

Sales prove which games are the best. Why else would people buy the game? DERP!!!

CallOfDutyRulez
COD is poop.
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"] Because the original version is better than the Prepare to Die Edition.

Also, you're supposed to post your own list as well... See how everyone else did? Do I need to directly tell you for you to get it? Sorry, but that's not how it works outside of PC games.

Be warned, though, I'll probably make fun of yours. ;)

Drasonak

Explain what makes the original better than the Prepare to Die Edition.

----------

In no way have you stated others are supposed to post their lists, the OP and the title have a blog-like structure. As such, won't bother making any lists, also, played too many great games this gen to single out only 10 of them.

Well, seeing as you can't own the original edition since you're a PC gamer, I guess you'll never know what makes it better. ;) Maybe purchase a console and the original game and see for yourself...? Just a thought. I edited my original post to help you understand better what you need to do.

I own both the PS3 and the PC version. Guess which version is better?
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#193 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

TROLOLOLOLOL, LOLLOLLOL, LOLOLOL, TROLOLOLOLOLCallOfDutyRulez

Oh shut the hell up.

Even if sales ment anything, seems they're on the decline. The bigger they are...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 lostrib

CallOfDutyRulez

No they don't. Derp

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#195 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

CallOfDutyRulez

Shut your dirty wh0re mouth

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Frostbite24

The OP is so full of unchecked privilege it is astounding.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

who is the guy with the shytty taste that picked those games?

i mean... look at that list.... lol!

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Riverwolf007
Yea, thats a pretty bad list. Not nearly enough sandwich making simulators for girl "gamers"
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#199 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

[QUOTE="CallOfDutyRulez"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"] Mario Kart Wii > all those crappy games then.How does it feel to play the exact same game over and over again?lostrib

That is the worst logic i've ever seen. Since mario kart is a nintendo franchise, and playstation is sony

i guess little big planet karting or mod nation racers don't exist?

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

mems_1224

Yea, thats a pretty bad list. Not nearly enough sandwich making simulators for girl "gamers"

i guess if i made a list and just used shyt i was emotionally attached to it would be pretty crappy too.

hell, i thought ace combat 6 was one of the best games i played all gen.