Since PC gamers seemingly can't figure anything out without being told directly, I will try to explain this as best as they can understand.
 Read the OP (Opening Post).
 Get beardmad.
 Post your shitty-ass, biased list.
 Attempt to justify your taste in gaming by putting down console gamers' lists.
-Keep your eyes open, look down, and read what the text says.
-Click the "reply" box. Write shit. Click "submit." Act superior. Don't shave your neckbeard.
-When someone doesn't agree with everything you say, click "quote," dance around the question like a condescending asshole, click "submit."
This is super duper open-ended since we're not telling exactly everything you need to do, step by step, even though it'll probably have the same end-effect anyway.
I am limiting it to one entry per franchise to make the list more interesting. Don't need Mario filling the whole list (counting all of them under the same title, Mario Kart, New Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Luigi, Paper Mario, Mario Strikers: Charged, etc.). The generation is limited to games released on the Wii, DS, PSP, PlayStation 3, XBox 360, and games on the PC from the years 2004-2013.
10. Dark Souls (not the Dark Souls: Prepare Edition, though, so it doesn't count towards the PC) (PlayStation 3, XBox 360)
9. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
8. Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
7. LittleBigPlanet 2 (PlayStation 3)
6. Alice: Madness Returns (XBox 360, PlayStation 3, PC)
5. Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Version (Nintendo DS)
4. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
3. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (Nintendo DS)
2. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
1. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)
Wii: 5 Games
PlayStation 3: 3 Games
DS: 2 Games
XBox 360: 2 Games
PC: 1 Game
Funny how PC gamers call the Wii a great "complementary console," when this list just proves they aren't getting much themselves, and the Wii is, in fact, kicking its ass.