Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 17429 Posts

Jesus lol.

Poor ghosts, playing games like a gaming journalist.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 ConanTheStoner

@davillain- said:

@ConanTheStoner: I didn't expect TLOU to be on that list. It's good but I wouldn't go that far saying it's my top 10 decade either. I agree with above saying that Portal 2 should have been up their as well, but I guess puzzle games aren't for everyone.

Yeah, TLOU isn't a bad game by any stretch, but top ten, and especially numero uno? Nah. Still worse offenders on the list tho.

Portal 2 is good shit. Plenty of better puzzle games in the last decade tho.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 14006 Posts

Metashitic "users" are as credible as Gamespot reviewers.

At least this thread showed how much of a casual ghost is lol.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 ConanTheStoner

@i_p_daily said:

Don't wanna go too hard on the guy, but now I'm legit curious to see how he plays Doom.

Is he that big muscles manly gamer who wrecks an arena full of demons with style?

Or is he... well, ya know

Loading Video...

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#55 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 11462 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

its MP actually that is full of casuals.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ghosts4ever
@ConanTheStoner said:
@i_p_daily said:

Don't wanna go too hard on the guy, but now I'm legit curious to see how he plays Doom.

Is he that big muscles manly gamer who wrecks an arena full of demons with style?

Loading Video...

He played with controller.

I (ie me) beat this game on nightmare with KB/M. only way to play.

@jg4xchamp said:

@ghosts4ever: lol fighting game single player, be more pathetic.

didnot neatherealm make story driven fighting games?

beside SP Fighting games have been things since long ago. especially when there was no MP, you either play SP alone or 2 player with other player.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#58 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 61990 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

@jg4xchamp said:

beside SP Fighting games have been things since long ago. especially when there was no MP, you either play SP alone or 2 player with other player.

NRS fighting games are meh, and wildly outclassed by better fighting games.

No one who is fucking skillful at fighting games plays them for the fucking single player. You play em to beat other people's shit in, you would know this if you weren't a glorified casual. You can't be all "i'm hardcore" and not value gameplay about skill, and multiplayer by definition is all about skill. Some are certainly shallow (Call of Duty, Mario Kart, Mario Party), but the best are some of the richest gameplay experiences on the market.

You on the other hand like to make excuses for your own poor play. The problem isn't that you're bad at games, that's fine and totally acceptable. In fact it's disrespectful to even call you a casual. The problem is that you're a scrub, and that's different and contemptible.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By jg4xchamp

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@Gamerno6666: I've tried Bloodborne, but it wasn't my thing.

I'm not criticising the game itself, but there have been a lot amazing games over the decade. I mean Portal 2 didn't even make the list... I mean come on.

As for my game of the decade, I honestly don't know. It'd be a toss up between Mario Odyssey, Portal 2, Inside, Mario Galaxy 2... off the top of my head.

Portal 2 was not one of the 10 best puzzle games of the decade much less the best games of this decade.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Ghosts4ever

@jg4xchamp said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@jg4xchamp said:

NRS fighting games are meh, and wildly outclassed by better fighting games.

No one who is fucking skillful at fighting games plays them for the fucking single player. You play em to beat other people's shit in, you would know this if you weren't a glorified casual. You can't be all "i'm hardcore" and not value gameplay about skill, and multiplayer by definition is all about skill. Some are certainly shallow (Call of Duty, Mario Kart, Mario Party), but the best are some of the richest gameplay experiences on the market.

You on the other hand like to make excuses for your own poor play. The problem isn't that you're bad at games, that's fine and totally acceptable. In fact it's disrespectful to even call you a casual. The problem is that you're a scrub, and that's different and contemptible.

Most MP games are full of casuals. beside im no fan of NRS games. except I liked MK9 only.

I just appreciate thier storytelling in fighting game and they gave you characters to play instead you select as story progress.

beside champ, you like casual new order. hate Doom 3 which was also masterpiece.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19709 Posts

@jg4xchamp: Lol ok then.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#62 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 36585 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

Portal 2 was not one of the 10 best puzzle games of the decade much less the best games of this decade.

Who makes this call of what is considered the best whatever game of whatever decade?

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 2888 Posts

like voting means something now? :D

Lowest common denominators will always flood the vote.

why its full of movie games, why the US president is who it is..

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By I_P_Daily

@ConanTheStoner said:
@i_p_daily said:

Loading Video...

Nah he deserves this roasting, and from now on he shall be known as casual4ever.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 6032 Posts

52 saves, can't make this shit up

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 I_P_Daily
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:

From this day forth you shall be known as casual4ever

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#67 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 16271 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Metacritic User-Voted Top Games of the Decade

1. The Last of Us
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  4. Red Dead Redemption 2
  5. Mass Effect 2
  6. Bloodborne
  7. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  8. God of War
  9. Grand Theft Auto V
  10. Dark Souls

I'm starting to look at video games the same way I look at music these days: I'm just not in the mainstream demographic anymore.

Which is why PC is my system of flavor, because even us grognards get catered to. Give me any Total War or DCS sim over any of the mainstream crap listed above.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 jg4xchamp

@Pedro said:

Who makes this call of what is considered the best whatever game of whatever decade?

Me, duh.

Imagine asking that question in 2020.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 jg4xchamp

@ghosts4ever said:

Most MP games are full of casuals.

Also full of people who get so good at a game that they actually make money off the game and have to match wits with other best players on the planet. Single player only is for friendless losers. I'm sorry you didn't sit at the cool kid's table in high school.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#70 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 36585 Posts

@jg4xchamp:

But I wanted to be the one.
But I wanted to be the one.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 5475 Posts

Remove Red Dead 2 and Dark Souls.

Replace with Deus ex Human Revolution and Bayonetta. Fixed.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#72  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 5614 Posts

What a crap list.. People have truly terrible taste.

I like a few of those games, but not a single one would be on my top 10 list. I know that is irrelevant, but it has been a long time since I have seen a list I even relatively agree with. To each their own though, because it appears I'm the exception not the rule.. lol

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#74 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 25019 Posts

I don't agree with it. But I'm really here for the Ghosts vs Juub fight.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Ghosts4ever

@Litchie said:

he dont even know that i prefer playing hardcore games like system shock 2 and Deus Ex 1 over some generic MP shooters that done to death many times before.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Litchie

@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

he dont even know that i prefer playing hardcore games like system shock 2 and Deus Ex 1 over some generic MP shooters that done to death many times before.

I think everyone knows that. It's in half of all your posts. But I dunno dude, it does sound like you play SP games pretty casually.. How can you go and save every 5 minutes in RE2? Do you even have time to do anything inbetween the saving? Saving every 5 minutes in a game would suck. I don't even do that in games you can quick save.

A "hardcore gamer" to me (if we are to use such a ridiculous word) is someone who plays everything, both SP and MP, and is pretty good at everything. You are not a hardcore gamer, Ghosts.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

I think everyone knows that. It's in half of all your posts. But I dunno dude, it does sound like you play SP games pretty casually.. How can you go and save every 5 minutes in RE2? Do you even have time to do anything inbetween the saving? Saving every 5 minutes in a game would suck. I don't even do that in games you can quick save.

A "hardcore gamer" to me (if we are to use such a ridiculous word) is someone who plays everything, both SP and MP, and is pretty good at everything. You are not a hardcore gamer, Ghosts.

you mean hardcore gamers play PUBG, fortnite and other craps all the time?? come on

most of these games are full of non gamers.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Ghosts4ever

@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:

you will be PC gamer in next generation because microsoft are not making consoles anymore.

Xbox series x is pre build PC which will include windows and steam.

Gamerno6666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#79 Gamerno6666
Member since 2013 • 7045 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

you mean hardcore gamers play PUBG, fortnite and other craps all the time?? come on

Yes they do actually. And they make a shit ton of money out of it. You on the other hand my friend, is a casul scrub.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Litchie
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

Hardcore gamers can play those games indeed. I've played them, but stopped since I found them crap compared to other MP games. Of course these games are full of non gamers, they are among the most popular games in the world right now. Doesn't mean that there aren't serious hardcore pro gamers in them too.

Your argument that you're hardcore for playing DOOM and everyone who plays Fortnite is a casual is a shit argument dude.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Ghosts4ever

@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

Hardcore gamers can play those games indeed. I've played them, but stopped since I found them crap compared to other MP games. Of course these games are full of non gamers, they are among the most popular games in the world right now. Doesn't mean that there aren't serious hardcore pro gamers in them too.

Your argument that you're hardcore for playing DOOM and everyone who plays Fortnite is a casual is a shit argument dude.

Lot of my friends who dont even play games much play Dota 2 all the time and think steam is just a software to download Dota 2 and CSGO.

my 11 year old cousin play fortnite all the time.

PUBG and fortnite target towards casuals.

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1649 Posts

Decent list, would probably remove TLOU, blood borne and skyrim from the list though.

TLOU is great, but shouldn’t be in a top 20 list let alone as number one.

Bloodborne I don’t care for, played demon souls on PS3 and found it terrible and yeah never cared to try another of those type of games.

Skyrim is just another buggy Bethesda game...

Would add ni no kuni 1, DQ11 and divinity 2 to the list instead

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Litchie

@ghosts4ever said:

Lot of my friends who dont even play games much play Dota 2 all the time and think steam is just a software to download Dota 2 and CSGO.

my 11 year old cousin play fortnite all the time.

PUBG and fortnite target towards casuals.

Uh huh. If you use Steam all the time and have no idea what it is, you're an idiot, and you should probably think about getting new friends. I also don't care about who you think PUBG and Fotnite targets. Fact is that everyone plays them, casuals and hardcores and inbetweeners. It's not like you turn into a casual gamer as soon you play Fortnite.

A casual to me would be someone who plays some games sometimes that don't take a lot of skill to play. If your friends play CS GO or DOTA 2 daily, they're probably putting enough time and effort into them to be called hardcore gamers (by most people). To me, you need to be more diverse with your selection of games before I call you a hardcore gamer, though. Someone who plays only CS, but very often, I'd call a hardcore CS gamer.

I'm not sure where I'd put you, but hearing you saving every 5 minutes in games makes you sound casual. Ignoring everthing MP and everything that isn't perfect with mouse+keyboard sounds casual as well.

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#84 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 1746 Posts

I'm out of the loop. The only ones I played were Mass Effect 2 and Skyrim some. They should have put Battlefield 1 on the list IMO.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 jg4xchamp

How did I start this shit and Juub got all the credit?

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 I_P_Daily

@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:

you will be PC gamer in next generation because microsoft are not making consoles anymore.

Xbox series x is pre build PC which will include windows and steam.

Are you trying to hurt my feelings??? if so you will need to try a LOT harder as its never been done on here casual4ever.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#87 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 6730 Posts

Only Bloodborne matters.

thereal25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#88  Edited By thereal25
Member since 2011 • 1879 Posts

A reasonable list. I don't fully agree with it of course, but at least it's not laughable.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#89  Edited By Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 7050 Posts

Wow, that's actually a very solid list. its only missing one of the greatest games of all time - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain to make it perfect. Naturally The Last of Us aka the Citizen Kane of gaming is the game of the decade - it could not have been anything else.

My list would be:

1. The Last of US

2. MGS5: TPP

3. LoZ: BoTW

4. GTA V

5. God of War

6. Red Dead Redemption II

7. The Witcher 3

8. TES V: Skyrim

9. Bioshock: Infinite

10. blurgh cannot decide if its Mass Effect 2, Death Stranding or any of the following (Dark Souls 1, 2, 3, BloodBorne or Sekiro) could also be either Super Mario Galaxy 2 or Super Mario Odyssey.

Then again Red Dead Redemption should be top 10 as well. The first 8 I am sure of. rest of top 20 gets tricky to pick.

Edit: Crap. I forgot Batman: Arkham City. easily one of my favourite games of all time (I'm a huge batman fan). Don't really have space for it in the top 10 either. What. A. Decade.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#90 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 7050 Posts

@davillain-: You didn't expect TLOU to be on that list? I would bet my house on TLOU winning. let alone making the list.