To Wii Graphic haters.... a question.

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#101 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts
[QUOTE="Tylendal"][QUOTE="Khansoul"]

[QUOTE="DarkT33"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="DarkT33"][QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="gingerdivid"]Im just annoyed at how i can never play a zelda or a mario games with breathtaking visuals this gen.Khansoul

There were some pretty bits in Zelda. And I expect good things from SMG.

You are just being tolerent because the fact is things wont change. Nintendo wont suddenly announce that they have a secret 256mb graphics card powerhouse hidden in the wii, that'll make the graphics better than the 360. You, me and every other nintendo fan have had to settle for last gen graphics, which are unnacceptable in this day and age. If technology has advanced why not use it?

For the last time, the Wii doesn't need awesome, uber-graphics equal to that of the 360. That's not the point of the system. The graphics that the Wii can output are good enough. How good do you really want your graphics? I was playing Raw on a 360 demo and it was horrible seeing all those guys wrestling each other and seeing realistic looking sweat. That was one of the nastiest things I have ever seen. Do you really need all that power to look at men sweat in tight spandex? There are definitely things that graphics should not attempt to improve upon and seriously, the graphics in the game added nothing to the gameplay.

I want to play zelda with beautiful graphics like kameo, i want to play mario with graphics as good as banjo, i want to play a metroid prime game that looks as good as any other sci fi shooter. Graphics immerse you into a game even more. Go play 2D games if graphics mean nothing to you

Those seem like very fair requests for a next gen system and the Wii delivers none of these. I think Sheep should be alot more upset at Nintendo and stop being such blind fanboys. The gap will only widen as time passes and the Wii will fall further and further behind.

Intuitive and accurate motion sensing. Dozens of age old and loved series. Amazing first party support. Very quiet. Very small. Affordable. The PS3 and 360 deliver none of these. I don't see you pointing that out. If you're going to match strengths against weaknesses, it can go both ways.

Amazing first part support? Excitetruck? Zelda a Gamecube port? The system is still a little overpriced at 250 bucks. The Wii has so many more cons than pros it just seems a shme it's trying to pass itself as next gen.

Nintendo itself is one of the biggest game developers there is. They've got unbelievable first party support. So what if Zelda is a Gamecube port, It's still an awesome game. Excite truck? Every system has a few bad apples. And you've failed to mention upcoming games such as MP3 or SM Galaxy. Don't forget EA games deciding to back Nintendo.
Rip870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Rip870
Member since 2006 • 1232 Posts

I find it amazing that the sheep doesn't care for the graphic.The sheep sounds like if a game has amazing graphic its automatically a bad game and it completely lacks good game play . Did your sheep use the same logic  when Super mario came to the N64.

Didn't you sheep buy it because the game had to good graphic.

Rip870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Rip870
Member since 2006 • 1232 Posts

I find it amazing that the sheep doesn't care for the graphic.The sheep sounds like if a game has amazing graphic its automatically a bad game and it completely lacks good game play . Did you sheep use the same logic  when Super mario came to the N64.

Didn't you sheep buy it because the game had to good graphic.

Firefly1jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#104 Firefly1jedi
Member since 2006 • 1364 Posts
[QUOTE="Firefly1jedi"][QUOTE="DarkT33"][QUOTE="drj077"]Why should gamers have to accept last generation graphical abilities at any point in time?  The technology is here, so it should be a part of every console.  Gamers shouldn't have to settle for mediocrity.  Nintendo just got lazy.  DarkT33
Aggreed. As much of a nintendo fanboy i am, i am unable to put up with this crap. Nintendo should've done more with the graphics. They dont give a damn about the hardcore gamers.

Heres a question, why should ppl accept last gen gameplay at any point in time? "The Technology is there, so shouldn't it be part of every console. Gamers shouldn't have to settle for mediocrity." the other systems just got lazy....

So the 360 offers outdated gameplay? I agree the FPS formula has been used too much, but there are other games that offer a fresh new feeling like gears of war. Online gaming is where its at. i feel that it is way more important than innovation this gen. Anyway we have yet to see a serious game use the wiimote properly. So far the only types of games the wiimote seems to be suited for are party and sports games, not really my cup of tea.

Have u tried CoD3? that game is a serous game and it rocks...
deadesa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#105 deadesa
Member since 2005 • 1706 Posts
Why should gamers have to accept last generation graphical abilities at any point in time? The technology is here, so it should be a part of every console. Gamers shouldn't have to settle for mediocrity. Nintendo just got lazy. drj077
Amen brother
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts
Let's say that the Wii was made to be obviously and clearly more powerful than the XBOX, but not as powerful as the 360 or PS3. If Nintendo upped the graphics in that way, would you not hate the Wii as much? Just curious.
MythManiac
The haters will continue to hate as long as game like Zorro are made. :( God does that game look two generations back...
Grodus5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Grodus5
Member since 2006 • 7934 Posts
Graphics mean nothing.  Here is a question, so any cows still play PS1 games?  No.  Do Lemmings still play Xbox games (besides Halo and Marrowind) No.  Do Sheep still play N64 games?  Yes.  We play for gameplay, graphics do not mean a thing to me.  I could go around playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl if it had 8-bit graphics, but could lemmings go off playing Halo 3 on 8bit?  No, because all they care about are graphics and a tiny bit of game play.  Thread closed.
Mardil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108 Mardil
Member since 2004 • 3214 Posts
Hell, cows and lemmings keep fighting to prove their system is more powerful. They would bash the Wii even if it were clearly more powerful than the 360 or PS3.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts

I find it amazing that the sheep doesn't care for the graphic.The sheep sounds like if a game has amazing graphic its automatically a bad game and it completely lacks good game play . Did you sheep use the same logic when Super mario came to the N64.

Didn't you sheep buy it because the game had to good graphic.

Rip870

I actually didn't buy or play SM64 back in the day... I didn't think it was that fun. I have it on the Wii, now, though.
Avatar image for The_end_of_doom
The_end_of_doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 The_end_of_doom
Member since 2006 • 527 Posts
I'd take the graphics if they gave them to me, but considering about 75% of my favorite games of all time are 2D, it really doesn't matter too much. For 3D games a certain level of graphical prowess is required, otherwise the game just feels kinda bleh, but the games on wii that actually have some effort into them are certainly good enough for me. Perhaps other gamers feel a need to have more realistic graphics but Perfect Dark is still my favorite FPS on consoles despite the terrible controls and outdated graphics.