To all lemmings who think that DOA4 looks better than VF5 come here...

• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HarD_wHitE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HarD_wHitE
Member since 2006 • 319 Posts

and be sodomized :)

Watch the two new videos dated Feb 2, 2007

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/641/641054/vids_1.html

will VF5 look this good when it comes to the 360?  Only time will tell.  But to all the lemmings who said DOA4 looks better than VF5 you've been serverly owned.  To all cows this is a glimps into what we can look foward to for future games of this nature...like TEKKEN 5. 

In the mean while, enjoy the graphics that the PS3 has produced after only being on the market for 2 months.

Avatar image for XboxUnderground
XboxUnderground

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 XboxUnderground
Member since 2003 • 20965 Posts
I came I saw I left unimpressed DOA4 looks much better
Avatar image for Vyse_The_Daring
Vyse_The_Daring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Vyse_The_Daring
Member since 2003 • 5318 Posts
Fighting games get way too much hype on SW.
fixer293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 fixer293
Member since 2003 • 4770 Posts
VF5 will look the same ,if not better.
gamergeekgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gamergeekgeek
Member since 2006 • 3395 Posts

VF5 will be on 360 also, you might aswell say "to all cows"

Avatar image for Danthegamingman
Danthegamingman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 Danthegamingman
Member since 2003 • 19978 Posts

Watch the two new videos dated Feb 2, 2007

will VF5 look this good when it comes to the 360?  Only time will tell.  But to all the lemmings who said DOA4 looks better than VF5 you've been serverly owned.  To all cows this is a glimps into what we can look foward to for future games of this nature...like TEKKEN 5. 

In the mean while, enjoy the graphics that the PS3 has produced after only being on the market for 2 months.

HarD_wHitE

DOA4 is on X360 and VF will be to in a couple months. We came.....We saw......We kicked its ***
gamergeekgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gamergeekgeek
and VF5 will be released 1.5 yrs later than DOA4. sad when it doesn't even look any better
HarD_wHitE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 HarD_wHitE

Wow...NOT

:| I just posted a minute ago...you didn't even have time to to watch both of the videos in that time.  Oh I forgot you're a lemming.  Posting without knowing what you are talking about is probably a requirement.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts
I didn't watch them because I have 56k:cry: but I'm pretty sure that VF5 will look a lot better on either console than DOA4 did.
Felous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Felous1
Member since 2006 • 4557 Posts
DOA4 looks much betterXboxUnderground
No, it doesn't.
HarD_wHitE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HarD_wHitE

and VF5 will be released 1.5 yrs later than DOA4. sad when it doesn't even look any bettergamergeekgeek

Point...1

PS3 was released 2 months ago. 

Point...2

Lemmings said DOA4 looks/ed better than VF5 so post is aimed at them.

XboxUnderground

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 XboxUnderground
[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="XboxUnderground"]I came I saw I left unimpressed DOA4 looks much better

What i dont understand is, since VF is now on 360, why do you still think DOA is better looking, not just better looking, but VF is clearly the better series/game VF5 will be amazing and surely>DOA4

because VF5 looks atrocious DOA4 has moments where it looks like CGI
XboxUnderground

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 XboxUnderground

[QUOTE="gamergeekgeek"]and VF5 will be released 1.5 yrs later than DOA4. sad when it doesn't even look any betterHarD_wHitE

Point...1

Point...2

Lemmings said DOA4 looks/ed better than VF5 so post is aimed at them.

it doesn't matter if PS3 was released 2 months ago :| that's the worst excuse I've ever heard it's sad that because PS3 launch games all look worse than Gears that cows say "but they are launch titles" PS3 dev kits were out before 360 PS3 debuted before 360 if anything PS3 should always have better graphics than 360 because devs have had longer to make their games
BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 BumFluff122
Member since 2004 • 14853 Posts
I personally thought DOA4 looked better but I'll probabluy get this one too.
Strakha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Strakha
Member since 2003 • 1824 Posts

[QUOTE="XboxUnderground"]I came I saw I left unimpressed DOA4 looks much betterR-Dot-Yung
What i dont understand is, since VF is now on 360, why do you still think DOA is better looking, not just better looking, but VF is clearly the better series/game VF5 will be amazing and surely>DOA4

It's personal opinion and I prefer DOA 4 to any VF game I have played so far (have played VF 1, 3 and 4) because you can play the game online to get some decent opponents. Even if it were just offline I may still prefer it but it would be close.

Kayrod29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 Kayrod29
Member since 2005 • 5301 Posts
[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="XboxUnderground"]I came I saw I left unimpressed DOA4 looks much better

Saying that VF is a better series an opinion. Just how he thinks DOA4 looks better then VF5, all opinions. All you did was stoop down to his level.
HarD_wHitE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 HarD_wHitE

VF5 will be on360 also, you might aswell say "to all cows"

gamergeekgeek

Why...this is what VF5 looks like on PS3.  And lemmings said DOA4 looks/ed better.  I thought I stated that in my first post.  Cows weren't the one's bashing VF5 and saying it looked inferior to DOA5.  Well I've played DOA4 and I can sum that game up in 4 words...DOAU with diffrent stages.  Honestly DOA4 looks the same as DOAU with diffrent stages.  How do I know?  I owned an xbox and every DOA game before DOA4.  When I played DOA4 I was really dissapointed...and I'm talking graphcally here.

XboxUnderground

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 XboxUnderground
[QUOTE="gamergeekgeek"]

VF5 will be on360 also, you might aswell say "to all cows"

HarD_wHitE

Why...this is what VF5 looks like on PS3. And lemmings said DOA4 looks/ed better. I thought I stated that in my first post. Cows weren't the one's bashing VF5 and saying it looked inferior to DOA5. Well I've played DOA4 and I can sum that game up in 4 words...DOAU with diffrent stages. Honestly DOA4 looks the same as DOAU with diffrent stages. How do I know? I owned an xbox and every DOA game before DOA4. When I played DOA4 I was really dissapointed...and I'm talking graphcally here.

you must have the world's worst tv :| DOA4 is still one of the most amazing looking gmaes out there there's only MAYBE 4 games I'd put above it DOAX2 Gears PGR3 and Table Tennis
Nex_Ownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Nex_Ownage
Member since 2004 • 4753 Posts
DoA4 doesn't even come close IMO..but i rather wait for the x360 version. I see no reason why the quality of the graphics would decrease and I already have a Joystick for it. Plus the online connectivity and achievements will be a cool bonus.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#22 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Other than 1080p I see nothing that makes VF5 better than DOA4.
Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts
[QUOTE="XboxUnderground"]DOA4 looks much betterFelous1
No, it doesn't.

This dude is the coolest lemming ever.
gamergeekgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gamergeekgeek

[QUOTE="gamergeekgeek"]and VF5 will be released 1.5 yrs later than DOA4. sad when it doesn't even look any betterHarD_wHitE

Point...1

Point...2

according to your logic, Resistance was developed for.....1 day?

HarD_wHitE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HarD_wHitE
[QUOTE="HarD_wHitE"]

[QUOTE="gamergeekgeek"]and VF5 will be released 1.5 yrs later than DOA4. sad when it doesn't even look any betterXboxUnderground

Point...1

Point...2

Lemmings said DOA4 looks/ed better than VF5 so post is aimed at them.

it doesn't matter if PS3 was released 2 months ago :| that's the worst excuse I've ever heard it's sad that because PS3 launch games all look worse than Gears that cows say "but they are launch titles" PS3 dev kits were out before 360 PS3 debuted before 360 if anything PS3 should always have better graphics than 360 because devs have had longer to make their games

:|Lemming pleeez

Dont try to insult me with the stupid of your lies.  Do you even know what you're talking about?  You should just shut up if you don't have anyting credible to back up your opinion.  I konw basically the whole history of both xbox360 and PS3 even at the pre pre launch phases.  Any news that came out, any schedules, all rumors and gosip...you name it--so don't try to BS me dude.

It's obvious you can't defend you rediclous logic with anything concrete so you should just leave. 

halfnaked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 halfnaked
Member since 2005 • 1450 Posts
i watched the high res videos and i must say that the characters look like plastic, like perfect dark zero, but everything else looks great. also it looked choppy, i dont think it was 60fps like doa4. but the gameplay is what counts anyway
Avatar image for Deathkillermojo
Deathkillermojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Deathkillermojo
Member since 2004 • 1594 Posts
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing but no one has ever said that DOA4 looks better than VF5.
Felous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Felous1
Member since 2006 • 4557 Posts
also it looked choppyhalfnaked
You must be talking about the slow throws. VF5 suffers from some lame animations.
Strakha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Strakha
[QUOTE="gamergeekgeek"]

HarD_wHitE

Why...this is what VF5 looks like on PS3.  And lemmings said DOA4 looks/ed better.  I thought I stated that in my first post.  Cows weren't the one's bashing VF5 and saying it looked inferior to DOA5.  Well I've played DOA4 and I can sum that game up in 4 words...DOAU with diffrent stages.  Honestly DOA4 looks the same as DOAU with diffrent stages.  How do I know?  I owned an xbox and every DOA game before DOA4.  When I played DOA4 I was really dissapointed...and I'm talking graphcally here.

Yeah it looks the same as DOAU :roll: Although you really need to see it in motion to see how much better. Some of the effects in DOA 4 the Xbox GPU was not capable of doing at all and it has so much more RAM (64MB vs 512 MB) the texture resolution is way higher.

fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#31 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts

Watch the two new videos dated Feb 2, 2007

will VF5 look this good when it comes to the 360? Only time will tell. But to all the lemmings who said DOA4 looks better than VF5 you've been serverly owned. To all cows this is a glimps into what we can look foward to for future games of this nature...like TEKKEN 5.

In the mean while, enjoy the graphics that the PS3 has produced after only being on the market for 2 months.

HarD_wHitE

lol, tekken 5 is already out on ps2.
HarD_wHitE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 HarD_wHitE
[QUOTE="HarD_wHitE"]

[QUOTE="gamergeekgeek"]and VF5 will be released 1.5 yrs later than DOA4. sad when it doesn't even look any bettergamergeekgeek

Point...1

Point...2

Uhh :roll: right...

Is the whole population of lemmings here on this board composed of people who have sever mental deficiencies?  According to "MY" logic it was developed for one day?  Who the **** said anything about how long it took to develop the game?   If you can't respond with anything intelligent...simply don't respond at all lemming.

1. I said "THE PS3" was released 2 months ago.  Now, it dosen't matter how long the game was in development prior to that because the developers were working with limited hardware.  Developers can only truly begin to utilize a systems real power then they have final hardware in their hands.  And with the PS3 only being out 2 months it means the time developers had with final hardware has been limited... :|but of course all this is well known common sence.  However, I'm force to sit here and spell this crap out because of what you posted.

HarD_wHitE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 HarD_wHitE

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing but no one has ever said that DOA4 looks better than VF5.Deathkillermojo

lol...damage control? 

Let me ask you a question when did you join gamespot?

HarD_wHitE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 HarD_wHitE
[QUOTE="HarD_wHitE"][QUOTE="gamergeekgeek"]

Strakha

Yeah it looks the same as DOAU :roll: Although you really need to see it in motion to see how much better. Some of the effects in DOA 4 the Xbox GPU was not capable of doing at all and it has so much more RAM (64MB vs 512 MB) the texture resolution is way higher.

I agree...and it seems you can't read.  I did play DOA4.  That's why I said I was disappointed when I compaired it against what I played on my meger xbox.

Strakha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Strakha

What were you disappointed about? The game looks way better than DOAU and the screen you posted shows it even better than mine. It's one of the best looking 360 game i have played. Oh and I can read.

Honestly DOA4 looks the same as DOAU with diffrent stages.HarD_wHitE

white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#36 white_sox
Member since 2006 • 17442 Posts
Tekken :)

The_Nemacyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 The_Nemacyst
Member since 2007 • 1388 Posts
[QUOTE="gamergeekgeek"]

HarD_wHitE

First of all,

Wow...NOT

:| I just posted a minute ago...you didn't even have time to to watch both of the videos in that time.  Oh I forgot you're a lemming.  Posting without knowing what you are talking about is probably a requirement.

HarD_wHitE
Uh... You posted 5 minutes ago.. Which is more than enough time to watch 2 videos. Anyways, this game does look good.. But does it actually beat the DOA4 HD videos I have seen? Not at all. Not to mention DOA4 came out 1.5 years ago, when the Xbox360 was 1 month old. Now the PS3 is 4 months old when VF5 comes out yet it still looks crappIER than DOa4. But it still looks good nevertheless.
The_Nemacyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 The_Nemacyst
Member since 2007 • 1388 Posts
[QUOTE="HarD_wHitE"]

[QUOTE="gamergeekgeek"]and VF5 will be released 1.5 yrs later than DOA4. sad when it doesn't even look any bettergamergeekgeek

Point...1

Point...2

ROFL.. Anyways, DOA4 was released 1 month after the Xbox360 was released. TC has been owned.
Strakha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Strakha

Tekken :)
 white_sox

:cry: Nah I might get a PS3 for that one :)

white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#40 white_sox
Member since 2006 • 17442 Posts

[QUOTE="white_sox"]Tekken :)
Strakha

:cry: Nah I might get a PS3 for that one :)

I love the characters in Tekken, it's my favorite fighter. Hopefully 6 will have online XD.
gamergeekgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 gamergeekgeek
[QUOTE="gamergeekgeek"][QUOTE="HarD_wHitE"]

[QUOTE="gamergeekgeek"]and VF5 will be released 1.5 yrs later than DOA4. sad when it doesn't even look any betterThe_Nemacyst

Point...1

Point...2

ROFL.. Anyways, DOA4 was released 1 month after the Xbox360 was released. TC has been owned.

exactly

gaara-pata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 gaara-pata
Member since 2006 • 1535 Posts

I came I saw I left unimpressed DOA4 looks much betterXboxUnderground

:roll:

waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
Well I have to see VF5 running on my tv. Because those vids didn't look better than DoA4.
S0DA_POPINSKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 S0DA_POPINSKI
Member since 2006 • 1582 Posts
DoA was a launch title that got pushed back 1 months. It was out before '06. And how can you try to claim ownage on VF5? ....would think you would wanna stay away from that whole mess
wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 wiistation360
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts
lemmings get both so who wins?
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#46 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts
I have played DOA4 I wasn't that impressed. VF5 has really impressed me. The charaters are so much more realistic. The lighting seems to have more depth and the characters seem to have more detail.

Luckly both PS3 and 360 owners get to enjoy this one.
Blinblingthing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Blinblingthing
Member since 2005 • 6943 Posts

I came I saw I left unimpressed DOA4 looks much betterXboxUnderground

You have got to be kidding me.

Can you post some screens to support your opinion?????? Or should I post mine

Blinblingthing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Blinblingthing
Member since 2005 • 6943 Posts

lemmings get both so who wins?wiistation360

Lemmings get DOA and VF5 Cows get Tekken and VF5

Since PS3 is getting to games with history AAA grades, its PS3 taking it there

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts

[QUOTE="XboxUnderground"]I came I saw I left unimpressed DOA4 looks much betterBlinblingthing

You have got to be kidding me.

Can you post some screens to support your opinion?????? Or should I post mine

Yes a screen shot war is coming (sits back to watch)
mwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mwa
Member since 2003 • 2639 Posts
VF5 is coming to the 360 and it will look better than the PS3 version