Titanfall is going to mash Infamous in March.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#251 Posted by XBOunity (3837 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@XBOunity:

I do indeed have the Xbone. I sent you a chat request, but you never play games, just watch TV. :(

look at my library brah, ac4, ryse, dr3, cod ghosts, and forza dats 5 games.... you cant say the same. and yes xbox watch tv rules... go find your controller input 4 for ps4 lol

#252 Posted by Heil68 (57844 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

@Heil68 said:

@XBOunity:

I do indeed have the Xbone. I sent you a chat request, but you never play games, just watch TV. :(

look at my library brah, ac4, ryse, dr3, cod ghosts, and forza dats 5 games.... you cant say the same. and yes xbox watch tv rules... go find your controller input 4 for ps4 lol

Well I only got DR3. Maybe we can play sometime.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
#253 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

the kid has issues, he was suspended on twitter because he cant handle his cool, and was also banned here, his 194 posts prove that. kid is a mess. he hates that he is supporting the ps4 I think...

Gotta love Tim Doggermania's delusion. Never been on Twitter and never been banned here. Still, ol' Tim Dawg's never had a tight grip on reality so it's hardly surprising that his hallucinations become fact.

#254 Edited by clr84651 (5634 posts) -

Infamous Second Son will do fine. This topic is just another case of Lemmings being overly judgemental. I can't imagine that ever happening. Lol

#255 Posted by XBOunity (3837 posts) -

@Heil68: maybe tonight.

#256 Edited by Zelda187 (1047 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@XBOunity: I figured this was a given.

TitanFall will mop up Infamous in both scores and sales. I base this on two things:

1. It pretty much swept the E3 awards. Did Infamous even win one?
  2. It's on 3 platforms, where as Infamous is a PS4 exclusive

LOL

I love how fanboys always use the sales argument to determine that something is great.

McDonalds has served more people than any other restaurant on Earth. Are you saying that means they serve the best food?

#257 Edited by StormyJoe (7555 posts) -

@Zelda187 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@XBOunity: I figured this was a given.

TitanFall will mop up Infamous in both scores and sales. I base this on two things:

1. It pretty much swept the E3 awards. Did Infamous even win one?
  2. It's on 3 platforms, where as Infamous is a PS4 exclusive

LOL

I love how fanboys always use the sales argument to determine that something is great.

McDonalds has served more people than any other restaurant on Earth. Are you saying that means they serve the best food?

Umm... that's the topic of the thread, no?

#258 Edited by Slimmin360 (1933 posts) -

@XBOunity:

LOL your kidding right??? Infamous Second Son you think will be repetitive???

Titanfall is a mech shooter, very few, if any mech shooters have ever gotten rave reviews....Why? because their REPETITIVE.

Whereas Infamous allows you to free roam massive city scapes at street level and via rooftops, while acquiring new super power abilities and destroying everyone and everything in your path.

Us Sony fans already know how great the Infamous series can be, you have NO frame of reference what so ever, Titanfall is a new I.P. that has yet to be reviewed, but as we all know mech shooters get really old really fast.

So to sum up TC you made a bad comparision, i'll go so far as to say the new Infamous will CRUSH Titanfall in reviews when their both released, so save this post and mark my words, because by the time these two games are reviewed you'll certainly be eating your words.

#259 Edited by XBOunity (3837 posts) -

@Slimmin360: I saw extensive gameplay for imfamous and it doesnt wow me. It looks good so does ryse. Its doing nothing compared to what titanfall is doing with the use of the cloud. It didnt win a record number of e3 awards for no good reason.

#260 Posted by Slimmin360 (1933 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

@Slimmin360: I saw extensive gameplay for imfamous and it doesnt wow me. It looks good so does ryse. Its doing nothing compared to what titanfall is doing with the use of the cloud. It didnt win a record number of e3 awards for no good reason.

We'll see, i won't get drawn into a massive debate about this, because as i said you have no reviews to base your OPINION on, and thats all it is, is opinion, Infamous has been hailed by many reviewers already, Titanfall has not, so let's just wait and see.

Enjoy your game footage saturday night on Spike, but, again i'm sure Sony will have the better showing, it'll most likely be E3 all over again for Sony.

#261 Posted by shawn30 (4396 posts) -

@KarateeeChop said:

@slipknot0129 said:

Lol

LOL

Hilarious!!!!

#262 Posted by Merex760 (4381 posts) -

The best part of owning a PC and a PS4? You get both.