Titanfall is going to mash Infamous in March.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@j2zon2591:

Yet there is a reason why multiplayer only games never sell well.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

Lemmings have nothing for 2014. They're left with hyping Titanfall at 720p. True gamers will get Titanfall on PC with max setting on. Trolls/fanboys will get it on Xbone.

Zelda187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#103  Edited By Zelda187
Member since 2005 • 1047 Posts

And Uncharted 4/TLOU sequel will sh*t on any XBone game in the foreseeable future.

The hype that Titanfall is receiving is ridiculous at this point. A FPS with mech suits? Well I'll be a son of a bitch. How revolutionary. LOL

And as for the other "system seller" XBone releases...

Halo 5? How are people not totally sick and tired of this shit by now?

Gears of War? Again, HOW are people not totally sick and tired of this shit by now?

Look up "repetitive" in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of damn near every first and third person shooter stamped right next to the definition.

Merex760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104  Edited By Merex760
Member since 2008 • 4381 Posts

Multi-plat vs exclusive. No shit.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

Titanfalls smells like spiritual gold, infamous SS like a good rent (since single players can be easily beat/finish 2 days).

Zelda187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Zelda187

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

Titanfalls smells like spiritual gold, infamous SS like a good rent (since single players can be easily beat/finish 2 days).

Titanfall smells like the same old run of the mill FPS that you've played a hundred times over.

But yes, jumping in a mech suit or running up walls sounds like it will provide countless hours of enjoyment as well as a fresh, innovative perspective.

LOL

anybodykilla15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 anybodykilla15
Member since 2005 • 114 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333:

titanfall will do 900,000 on xbox one.....

EA are really bulking up on ps4 development in the mean time,

the disparity between the 2 will make it apparent that the XBO version of titanfall 2

will roundly be known as the inferior version......

EA knew this going into the deal with Microsoft,

titanfall 2 will be better and clear 3 mill on ps4,

id say 1.5 mill on xbox one........

since most of the people who purchase a XBO will be watching tv most of the time apparently

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#108  Edited By Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11266 Posts

Can't wait to play it in 1080p :cool:

iwasgood2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 iwasgood2u
Member since 2009 • 831 Posts

@slipknot0129 said:

Lol

even teh xbone logo is in 720p. lemmings will have to wait until march to play a downgraded version while everyone is playing it on ultra settings.

OLLIEscouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 OLLIEscouse
Member since 2013 • 46 Posts

Oh please TC don't act like you're a X1 fan, you wanted to skip the X1 because of COD being 720p lmao

Fishsticklover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Fishsticklover
Member since 2013 • 252 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@tormentos said:

@mems_1224 said:

lol butthurt cow defending his Poverty Station 4

Better to be a cow that a sorry ass lemming who want to pretend to be a hermit because MS is selling them a weak sauce console with TV in..hahahahaa

I dont pretend to be anything. I own all last gen consoles so I get to play everything great that comes out. Probably going to eventually own the PS4/X1 and WIi U too.

Better to enjoy all games than to have a sexual fixation on a piece of plastic...hahahaha

Poor Mems hiding behind PC gaming because the X1 is terrible. And now he is considering getting a PS4, because he can't resist all the good games it's going to have. How sad, fake Lem confirmed

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@XBOunity said:

@tormentos: at least I never lied or made up things to make the ps4 better 7 gigs of ram dedicated to gaming, no gpu reservation because of an arm processor. Lol im just realistic. Titanfall will make you shew and krailen hide behind your fake pcs

That is what was say back then not that i made it up idiot.

It has 5 GB now because sony took a wait an see approach reserving more memory than it needs.

There is no GPU reservation numbers for the PS4 and even if there is it will not be close to 10%,the PS4 doesn't have mandatory Kinect or Snap.

I don't need a PC to play Titanfall idiot is on 360 as well,hell want to bet where Titanfall will sell best.? Hahaha

That the problem with multiplatform games,you don't need a specific console to play them.hahaha

Multiplatform lol..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By tormentos
@renegade311 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@renegade311: you didn't call it an exclusive but you're hyping it like one. Somehow idiot lems like you think it will save the Xbone lol

The fact that the game is on the XB1 and not on the PS4 is still an advantage weather cows want to admit it or not.

It doesn't matter anyway, different types of games being compared is retarded.

No is not Newbie here on gamespot if the game is on more than 1 platform even if it is a portable it is multiplatform and irrelevant but i am sure you already knew that some how..

You need mandatory a PS4 to play Infamous PS4,i don't need and xbox one to play Titanfall.

@mems_1224 said:

I've never claimed to be a hermit.

Really so you running to hide on PC like you did in this very thread never happen right.?

hahaha..

@mems_1224 said:

Bro, I don't think you've SEEN Titanfall

We all have since it was show and it looks like sh** move one..

TheShensolidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By TheShensolidus
Member since 2013 • 224 Posts

Comparing these two titles is a bit 'apples to oranges'. Hell, not even the 'exclusive vs. exclusive' angle works because only inFamous is truly exclusive. I guess we could look at it as a 'sales' comparison, but again multiplatform vs. 1 platform sorta bursts that viewpoint. For the sake of argument, lets go with what TC really wants to bring up - which one will sell the respective platform they are (supposedly) pushing.

inFamous is being well regarded, highly received, and most importantly, highly anticipated. It all depends on what angle we want to look at this from - inFamous is an established property with a large and loyal fanbase with no game offering quite the same gameplay experience that it does in the last few years.

When we look at social tracking between the two games, inFamous vastly outperforms it. Looking at the official viewership numbers for any of the trailers pertaining to either game, inFamous has significantly far more viewers, as well as social mentions, in most social websites (Twitter, FB, Youtube). It benefits from having an established property.

TF's biggest hurdle will come from branching outside of the enthsuiast gamer, you know, the ones who have been actively following events and these consoles up to launch. The fact of the matter is that no one outside of hardcore gamers know who either Respawn or Titanfall is, and getting awareness on both fronts should be the main marketing approach. The next big thing TF will have to compete against is legacy competition.

While BF4 and Ghosts are being released now, their DLC/Season Pass/Premium offerings for MP will extend into this calendar territory, with major releases for both titles of those other well-known shooters more than likely hitting sometime in early March to get some sales numbers for the end of both publisher's fiscal year, which end March 31st.

MP shooters, which is the only genre and addressable market Titanfall has, suffer from depending on pack-mentality buying habits - Having to get the one CoD player in a group of friends who knows about it to get his cohorts to switch titles is no easy feat, and many other games in this exact release scenario have suffered heavily from it. Again, it'd have been easier if it weren't a brand new studio name selling a brand new game, but unfortunately thats just how consumers operate, or if the game just had singleplayer to help foster it's fanbase in general.

My prediction? inFamous will probably end up selling more PS4's than TF sells XBones, but TF will probably edge it out sales wise. I expect about 3-4 million from both games by the end of FY '14 (March 31st, 2015). inFamous will sell more PS4's than TF's sells Xbones simply in-virtue of inFamous being available on only 1 platform, while TF being available on more platforms, one of which there is about 80 million of in homes right now, and they're suffering a quality exclusive game drought right now (360 that is). This is all of course, barring the possibility that one (or both) of them will critically flop, which would probably affect inFamous' ability to sell PS4s (PS4 owners will still buy it as they want something new for the system, but it'll do about one to 1.5 M less) and TF flopping or underperforming greatly harms its Xbone sell-ability, as well as its sales on the other two respective platforms.

I'd say, of the two games, TF absolutely needs to do better critically - it's a new IP selling to consumers in a HEAVILY saturated genre. Nothing short of 90%+ on Metacritic will help it get noticed. Add to the fact that it has been receiving such outstanding hype from press events and previews, that it falling short of 9s would severely damage TF's brand. Remember, the press is out there talking about this game like it's the second-coming before it is even released. That creates a tightrope of expectation that few games have been able to walk.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

@tormentos: truth hurts brother . Keep explaining yourself to me lol but but leadbetter Is biased. You were caught trying so hard you even lied lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 tormentos

@XBOunity said:

@tormentos: truth hurts brother . Keep explaining yourself to me lol but but leadbetter Is biased. You were caught trying so hard you even lied lol

I didn't lie unlike you who claim that people will sell their PS4 to buy Titan of duty on xbox one..hahaha

Your line of games is so sad that you have to hide on multiplatforms is epic,oh how the mighty xbox fans have fallen,from hyping sales,and exclusives last gen to brag about multiplatforms alone,because if they only thing they can brag about..hahahaa

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 XBOunity

@olliescouse: still better than ps4. Games suck you hav indies lol. Are you on psn yet?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 tormentos

@XBOunity said:

@olliescouse: still better than ps4. Games suck you hav indies lol. Are you on psn yet?

Forza Motorsport 5 (XONE) 80.84%

Ryse: Son of Rome (XONE) 61.26%

Killer Instinct (XONE) 72.82%

Resogun 84.04%

Warframe 75.58%

Resogun >> Forza

Warframe >> KI >> Ryse

Attack of the Indies..hahahaha

A game is a game.

Alto there is a category where the xbox one got 1 game into second place i most admit.

Charlie's Angels 24.57%

Fighter Within 25.80%

http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html?sort=1

The all time worse...hahaha

As of now Fighter Within is second only to Charlies Angel GC game,for the worse of all time,and is a Kinect game ,wait aren't you project Natal Fan.? Isn't Natal the code name for Kinect.? Hahahaha you poor soul..

shurns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 shurns
Member since 2006 • 286 Posts

@tormentos: Ouch lol

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

well im gona enjoy both and i dont even have x1

Quaker-w00ts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Quaker-w00ts
Member since 2009 • 1646 Posts

Eh.... multiplayer only Fps vs. open world game?

pretty sure TitanFall has a chance but Infamous is probably just gonna be more fun.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@tormentos said:

@mems_1224 said:

Really so you running to hide on PC like you did in this very thread never happen right.?

hahaha..

@mems_1224 said:

Who's hiding? I love my PC. Its great.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By mems_1224

@fishsticklover said:

@mems_1224 said:

@tormentos said:

@mems_1224 said:

lol butthurt cow defending his Poverty Station 4

Better to be a cow that a sorry ass lemming who want to pretend to be a hermit because MS is selling them a weak sauce console with TV in..hahahahaa

I dont pretend to be anything. I own all last gen consoles so I get to play everything great that comes out. Probably going to eventually own the PS4/X1 and WIi U too.

Better to enjoy all games than to have a sexual fixation on a piece of plastic...hahahaha

Poor Mems hiding behind PC gaming because the X1 is terrible. And now he is considering getting a PS4, because he can't resist all the good games it's going to have. How sad, fake Lem confirmed

Im waiting for Sony to announce something good. So far they got nothing. Oh well.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@tormentos said:

@mems_1224 said:

hahaha..

@mems_1224 said:

Who's hiding? I love my PC. Its great.

failed lem hiding behind pc, lol.

Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#126  Edited By 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts

Not sure I care too much about some COD/Halo hybrid with some funky free running mechanic. Judging from the short gameplay videos alone I already feel like I've played the game.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By XBOunity

@Krelian-co: failed cow who hides behind his pc all the time. You are a diaster like psn.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 XBOunity

I love that krailan gabage and tomentos liar are still trying so hard. Infamous another boring shitshow lol keep hyping indies lol love the way I get these cows all upset

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

Here is why I think Titalfall has no chance against Infamous Second Son.

1. Infamous is an established franchise and Titanfall is a new untested IP.

2. Clearly the PS4 is outselling the X1 and will have a bigger install base than the X1 when these games release. So a better chance of Infamous selling better on the PS4 than Titanfall on the X1.

3. Titanfall won't sell as well on the X1 because it is multiplat and anybody with a PC that wants the game will be buying it for the PC. So all the X1 owners that are also PC gamers...

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#130  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@always_explicit said:

Titanfall is going to be a real system seller

It should move some systems and if they decided to put it as a bundle for next years holidays, it will move even more. I can't wait for it. I'll be playing online all day once it's released.

Zoso813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Zoso813
Member since 2013 • 310 Posts

Unless Titanfall gets crazy good reviews, it won't turn into a system seller especially for the One. If it's available on PC and 360, what's the point in buying the One for it? Also, the engine looks like crap. CoD with Mechs. Meh.

Renegade311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Renegade311
Member since 2013 • 350 Posts

@tormentos said:

No is not Newbie here on gamespot if the game is on more than 1 platform even if it is a portable it is multiplatform and irrelevant but i am sure you already knew that some how..

You need mandatory a PS4 to play Infamous PS4,i don't need and xbox one to play Titanfall.

When we compare the Xbone to the PS4, Titanfall is an advantage. The fact that you need an additional platform, either playing a watered down port on the 360 or needing a more expensive PC to play the game.

Anyway you look at it, the PS4 looks weak since it needs an additional system to compare to the Xbone.

And it's hilarious, you're talking about how things are done on Gamespot when you're always running around throwing metacritics in everyone's face. Rules only apply when you want them to right?

Once again, Tormentos makes himself look like a complete jackass

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

Ignoring the fact that they're nothing alike, Titanfall will never be as good an SP game as Infamous:SS will.

Zelda187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Zelda187

It really seems like this is all Microsoft ever has to offer with their exclusives.

Nothing but repetitive, run of the mill shooters.

There isn't even a main single player campaign in Titanfall, which tells me that there will be zero storyline or narrative.

Nothing but repeatedly playing through the same tiny ass levels shooting the first opposing player that runs across the screen.

How innovative.

Carbon_Le

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Carbon_Le
Member since 2006 • 185 Posts

Cant wait to play it on pc. No need for xbone

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

it may be a better game but i am still more interested in playing infamous.

unless this thing comes out and reviewers go apeshyt crazy over it i may not even pick it up at all.

i am just about all traditional shootered out.

and even if it is the bestest most coolest shooter of them all that still does not fix the problem of me being all shootered out.

and while yes infamous is also a shooter with lightning zaps standing in for bullets and lightning grenades and lightning rockets standing in for grenades and rockets it still puts enough of an open world super hero twist on it that keeps me coming back for more.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By tormentos

@renegade311 said:

When we compare the Xbone to the PS4, Titanfall is an advantage. The fact that you need an additional platform, either playing a watered down port on the 360 or needing a more expensive PC to play the game.

Anyway you look at it, the PS4 looks weak since it needs an additional system to compare to the Xbone.

And it's hilarious, you're talking about how things are done on Gamespot when you're always running around throwing metacritics in everyone's face. Rules only apply when you want them to right?

Bag it i don't need a crappy xbox one to play Titanfall,you need a PS4 to play Infamous period there is no way around it,multiplatform = lol..

Exactly if the rules are for every one,if you people bring meta when a PS3 game score well here but bad outside,the same apply to other games as well.

Funny how lemming refuse to see games when they are on PC and PS4,like the tons of indies coming the PS4 way but some how titanfall is valid.

So games that were on Vita and PS3 are some how invalid and multiplatform but some how Titanfall isn't.?

Once again bag your hypocrisy alter..

Renegade311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Renegade311

@tormentos said:

@renegade311 said:

Bag it i don't need a crappy xbox one to play Titanfall,you need a PS4 to play Infamous period there is no way around it,multiplatform = lol..

Exactly if the rules are for every one,if you people bring meta when a PS3 game score well here but bad outside,the same apply to other games as well.

Funny how lemming refuse to see games when they are on PC and PS4,like the tons of indies coming the PS4 way but some how titanfall is valid.

So games that were on Vita and PS3 are some how invalid and multiplatform but some how Titanfall isn't.?

Once again bag your hypocrisy alter..

Doesn't matter, you're using two systems to combat one. If I only own a PS4 I can't play Titanfall.

Witcher 2, Left 4 Dead, these were games that would make someone want a 360 over a PS3

Who said anything about inidies or PS Vita games? I think you might have be confused with someone else. A game on Vita and on PS3 like MLB the Show would be an advantage for Sony consoles, just as long as don't use the term exclusive.

You have zero credibility. But keep posting, I love watching you embarrass yourself

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

Titanfall. I have not seen more fake-hype from fanboys pretending to care about a game because of the platform its on.......since..........well........the Uncharted series. Or perhaps, more accurately, Killzone, etc......

Infamous will destroy this game.

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#140 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

Titan Fall looks really good. I'm tempted to pick it up on 360, but I wouldn't be able to play it because I don't have Xbox Live.

inFamous looks great too and fits my single player wants/needs, but I don't have a PS4.

In the end I won't be getting either.

bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By bloodlust_101
Member since 2003 • 2764 Posts

I would rather have Infamous, but I will be playing Titanfall on PC when the price drops a bit :)

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

Titanfall looks like crap. Looks particularly crap on consoles, where it's completely impossible to perform fancy parkour while killing people efficiently due to the limitations of the controller (sorry consolites). It might be okay on the PC, but I haven't seen any evidence of a quality shooter beyond all these unexciting "innovations".

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

Titanfall looks like a ton of fun. Only xbone game I would actually buy. I think I'll wait for its sequel on the PS4 tho. Seems like the best decision.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 tormentos

@renegade311 said:

Doesn't matter, you're using two systems to combat one. If I only own a PS4 I can't play Titanfall.

Witcher 2, Left 4 Dead, these were games that would make someone want a 360 over a PS3

Who said anything about inidies or PS Vita games? I think you might have be confused with someone else. A game on Vita and on PS3 like MLB the Show would be an advantage for Sony consoles, just as long as don't use the term exclusive.

You have zero credibility. But keep posting, I love watching you embarrass yourself

If you only own a PS4,which chances are very very low,a $199 GPU for your PC will deliver better than xbox one performance even if you have an average CPU,and on PC Titanfall will also be cheaper.

So once again no need to own an xbox one to play titanfall you need a PS4 if you want infamous there is no way around it.

Really but some how Uncharted,the last of us,ni no kuni,god of war,little big planet,gran turismo are not games that will make people want a PS4.? The only difference is if you want those games you need a PS3,if i wanted left 4 dead or the wirtcher 2 i could play those on PC and don't necessary need a 360.

Please dude don't talk about credibility you are a fu**ing newbie here,or are you...lol

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

If Titanfall is such a success it looks like it will be. All those waiting for the sequel on PS4 will have a long wait. Microsoft will just open there cheque book again and buy the whole thing outright.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

If Titanfall is such a success it looks like it will be. All those waiting for the sequel on PS4 will have a long wait. Microsoft will just open there cheque book again and buy the whole thing outright.

I am sure EA most be crying now because this game is not on PS4,i am sure BF4 PS4 >>>>>> BF4 xbox one by a good margin,i am sure the same happen with COD and will happen with many other games to.

When you have something you think is good you may want as many people as possible to access it,the problem is that i think EA wasn't expecting the huge backlash the xbox one suffer,is the reason they have been very fast to point that the sequel is not tied to the xbox one console alone.

This are calculated risk if the series doesn't sell well because the xbox one is lagging in sales that hurts EA profits.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#147 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11266 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

@mems_1224 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@mems_1224 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I find it pathetic that you lactose intolerant lems keep trying to shove Titanfall in everyone's face, because it's all you have. The game runs on a crappy, ten year old engine and relies on the mere gimmick of mechs; it doesn't even have a single player campaign. Keep in mind that I am primarily a PC gamer and will be able to play this game even though I don't have an XBOX ONE, but I'm not very excited about it. Furthermore, because it's not on the same platform as inFamous: Second Son, why bother comparing it to that game? It won't be competing with inFamous: Second Son.

Have you SEEN Titanfall?

I just watched a gameplay video of it on YouTube and the gameplay looks phenomenal, but it's held back by that crappy, unrealistic engine. I'd be more excited if it ran on a more up-to-date engine.

Loading Video...

This is the video I watched.

The X1 version doesn't really look that good. The footage is clearly 720p, which is so last gen. Can't wait to see what it looks like on PC though, in true Dx11/1080p(1600p+) resolution :O

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 mems_1224

@Mozelleple112 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@mems_1224 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@mems_1224 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I find it pathetic that you lactose intolerant lems keep trying to shove Titanfall in everyone's face, because it's all you have. The game runs on a crappy, ten year old engine and relies on the mere gimmick of mechs; it doesn't even have a single player campaign. Keep in mind that I am primarily a PC gamer and will be able to play this game even though I don't have an XBOX ONE, but I'm not very excited about it. Furthermore, because it's not on the same platform as inFamous: Second Son, why bother comparing it to that game? It won't be competing with inFamous: Second Son.

Have you SEEN Titanfall?

I just watched a gameplay video of it on YouTube and the gameplay looks phenomenal, but it's held back by that crappy, unrealistic engine. I'd be more excited if it ran on a more up-to-date engine.

Loading Video...

This is the video I watched.

The X1 version doesn't really look that good. The footage is clearly 720p, which is so last gen. Can't wait to see what it looks like on PC though, in true Dx11/1080p(1600p+) resolution :O

1080 is last gen too. PS4 is an out dated dinosaur

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

So much DC in this thread...

Renegade311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Renegade311

@tormentos said:

@renegade311 said:

If you only own a PS4,which chances are very very low,a $199 GPU for your PC will deliver better than xbox one performance even if you have an average CPU,and on PC Titanfall will also be cheaper.

So once again no need to own an xbox one to play titanfall you need a PS4 if you want infamous there is no way around it.

Really but some how Uncharted,the last of us,ni no kuni,god of war,little big planet,gran turismo are not games that will make people want a PS4.? The only difference is if you want those games you need a PS3,if i wanted left 4 dead or the wirtcher 2 i could play those on PC and don't necessary need a 360.

Please dude don't talk about credibility you are a fu**ing newbie here,or are you...lol

LMAO You're pathetic, if you only own a PS4, Go buy a 200$ graphics card, a decent power supply, sufficient ram, and make sure you have at least an I5 Processor to play PC Titanfall

If that's the case then there's no point in buying a freaking PS4 since those specs would outperform that machine also.

I'm a newbie, but you'\re literally System Wars village idiot. No one on this entire site respects you and for good reason, 90% of the things you say come completely from your ass.