Tim Sweeney: PS5 finds the cure for cancer, solves the word hunger and makes other platforms obsolete

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

During the incredible Unreal Engine 5 live presentation yesterday, Epic Games boss Tim Sweeney emphasized that PlayStation 5 is one of a kind gaming machine that will make other platforms obsolete. Especially the PC.

"Yes, here we can see 500 billion triangles on a single rock, and everything is rendered smoothly thanks to the streaming technology only PlayStation 5 offers with its super-powerful SSD which is far ahead of anything available on the PC now."

Sweeney also noted that the SSD in PS5 can "render triangles 20 TIMES faster than any upcoming graphics chip from NVIDIA and AMD".

AMD has decided to cease its production since there is no hope for a better solution than the one they made for PlayStation 5. NVIDIA's Jensen Huang also told Bloomberg the company is abandoning the production of Ampere-based graphics cards and files for bankruptcy.

Western Digital, ADATA, Corsair have already closed their factories, while the rest of the Solid-State Drive manufacturing companies are soon to follow.

Sweeney also casually noted that during the live presentation of Unreal Engine 5, PlayStation 5 has successfully found the cure for all types of cancer, and solved the world hunger.

All of that while the character was moving.

Incredible, indeed.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

I heard it's having Tormentos baby...

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

Ps5 is not best console until they announce Bloodborne 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

I heard that is out does the 3080 TI.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@sakaixx: It better damn well happen!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
deactivated-5efed3ebc2180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
Member since 2006 • 923 Posts

@Random_Matt said:

I heard that is out does the 3080 TI.

Yeah, since it uses its SSD to render all the stuff. Already scared shitless...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#7 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Also bakes the best pizza. Epic confirmed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebd39d683340
deactivated-5ebd39d683340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 deactivated-5ebd39d683340
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

Haha great story bru. Let me have a shot...

But wait, actually before I ramble on about this insignificant topic, let me first propose that you interpret the above word "bru" in the correct syntax, you will need to study the following video:

Loading Video...

Oke bru, I digressed.

Thinking he had the upper hand, Neo Philly Dispenser celebrated too early. As he got blindsided by the lack of competition from the absence of bru Kaz Hirai. Xbox's 7th of March Xbox 20/20 event showed just cinematic trailers which were no more praise worthy than those that homebrew gamers would create for Minecraft.

Being the akward supernerd he is, Mike Cerny went ahead and leeched on the Xbox devision's mistake by posting a tech demo of a Multiplatform third party scaleable engine which is in no way exclusive to PS5's SSD speeds. Then he went as far to pay off Tim Swiner to twist and turn words in favour of his console. As history repeats itself, the SSD is now the equivalent of "tha cell" bru.

Still having no funny useable gif of him, Mike Cerny has his fanboy herds believe that the SSD I/O speeds are indeed to replace even the motherboard itself as all the rendering and computing is now to be done through just the power of the SSD.

In fact, many now hypothesize that Mike Cerny stole some secret sauce from Michael Jackson, leading many to believe he is in fact living on borrowed power. (on the left is Cerny, right is Jackson)

Neo Philly may be a god in comparison to basement dweller Cerny, but even a god falls to it's knees when all he has around him are fangirls blowing his popsicle.

Even if it wasn't necessary to hypebeast the shit out of this upcoming generation, such as it being equivalent to the transition from 2d to 3d...

...as history is repeating itself like above, so it will for the upcoming Xbox 20/20 event. The current meltdown of cow tears will give Neo Philly all the chakra he needs in order to pull out his final trump card.

Kaz Hirai, whom still has supernerd Mike Cerny on his leash, whom right now is laughing in our faces after that Xbox 20/20 showing...

has not fully realised what the domino effect of his Unreal Engine 5 PS5 reveal truly is. It has summoned back Neo Philly from the cloud...

...whom is back at the 4d chess game with Kaz Hirai, as this month's battle might have been lost, but not the generational war, my bru's...

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Se already have a thread (two?) to rant about the UE5 demo