This would be Nice, Flame on to.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sumotaii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sumotaii
Member since 2003 • 648 Posts
It be nice if all you fanboys or complainers can just shut up. Who the hell cares what system someone picks or chooses to go with, who cares if there are hardcore gamers or casual, i use to be hardcore gamer, even got the Neo Geo Aes, imported like nuts, blah blah blah, wasted alot of cash thats for sure, now im more of a casual gamer although StarCraft i still play religiously. Anyways its just you people suck, you take the fun out of gaming these days. I just got a Wii yesterday its been really fun so far, its gotten people in my family into gaming cause its like Nintendo of the 80's its just pure fun. I got a 360 its a blast i don't praise Gears of War like everyone else, but i guess when StarCraft, Chrono Trigger came out before it theres nothing to praise haha, but yeah i enjoy i like the Fight Night game, i play sport games so far for it mostly, its fun, it looks great on the tv, I would love to get a PS3 but having a 360 i dont see the point, but if i didnt haver a 360 id go for a PS3 cause i know the Wii is a party fun system, and its great at that. I got a old PS2 and i enjoy playing Guitar Hero on it and i just got Final Fantasy 12, again i work these days games i don't get much time to play them all like the teenage years. Ive always supported gaming, from Sega, Sony, Nintendo, SNK, blah blah Atari the whole list, i never will understand how people can be so **** bout games and fight with each other over a hobby, its pretty retarded if you ask me, You don't like something dont buy it, buy what you like, talk about it, then again they make these forums i guess so we can all do this. I know, but its just gaming aint what it use to be and i use to think its cause ive gotten older but i think its more the games just are sucking and the gamers today suck even more. If theres one thing i will say though its Final Fantasy 7 and all the newbie rpg fans that attached to it suck.
Weslii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Weslii
Member since 2007 • 2309 Posts
You are missing the whole point of System Wars.
VulcanMage119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 VulcanMage119
Member since 2006 • 684 Posts

You wrote this why? (System Wars means that people come here to argue about games, THAT'S their hobby)

PWNT lol

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts
would you go into the ps3 forum and tell people to stop talking about the ps3? i should hope not. don't come into the system wars forum and tell us to stop arguing over systems.