Things Sony should do to make NGP appealing..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

P-vs-P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 P-vs-P
Member since 2009 • 237 Posts

Sony has already introduced great hardware and some great games, but here's something I think Sony should do to make the NGP (Nintendo Got Pwned) more appealing. I think they should get Google or Mozilla to make a really great web browser (with Flash support, etc.). It has 3G connectivity along with a terrefic proccessor and a touch screen and a touch pad on the back, six-axis motion-sensing capabilities, and on of top that, it has buttons! Add app support for things like Netflix, more minis (games like Angry Birds), apps that make use of the hardware (camera related, motion sensing related, and touch screen related), definitely a Facebook/YouTube app, a slick MP3 player, also, as stupid as this sounds, Sony has to make sure that Activision makes that CoD game GOOD with great multi player component and have the game available at launch. And for once Sony has to have a great marketing campaign before and after launch. What do you guys think?

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

Sony is failing to realize that most people don't want console experiences on the handheld. Sony psp2 is gonna fail.

thom_maytees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thom_maytees
Member since 2010 • 3668 Posts
There is a sticky on this.
argetlam00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 argetlam00
Member since 2006 • 6573 Posts

Sony is failing to realize that most people don't want console experiences on the handheld. Sony psp2 is gonna fail.

jimmypsn

uhhh and where is this coming from? I certainly wouldn't mind bringing the console experience on the go....

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

jimmypsn
what? i don't know about you but i would like to play my ps3 games on the go, so speak for yourself
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

Sony has already introduced great hardware and some great games, but here's something I think Sony should do to make the NGP (Nintendo Got Pwned) more appealing. P-vs-P

I love it! Anyway I think it would probably have all those features you listed or at least get apps for them.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

Chris_Williams

what? i don't know about you but i would like to play my ps3 games on the go, so speak for yourself

You're in the small small minority dude. Nintendo 3DS, Iphone,and Android are gonna crush the PSP2 because it has the quick pick me up games that can be played for a few minutes. History is repeating itself.

Avatar image for ps3_owns_360Wii
ps3_owns_360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 ps3_owns_360Wii
Member since 2008 • 2289 Posts

Call of Duty NGP. Handheld wars over.:P

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

jimmypsn

You're in the small small minority dude. Nintendo 3DS, Iphone,and Android are gonna crush the PSP2 because it has the quick pick me up games that can be played for a few minutes. History is repeating itself.

ummm you ever heard psp minis? yeah go look it up, quick pick me up games already exist for the psp, its nothing new.
SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#10 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

jimmypsn

i think you fail to notice that PSP2 hardware wise is fully capable of doing the same easy pick-me-up style games that the competition can do. It all depends on how companies and content providers decide to use the tech. remember. it doesn't just have buttons, directional buttons, and two analog sticks. it's also got the sixaxis built in, and two touch screens/pads. more then enough gadgets and widgets to make interesting light and fun games.
argetlam00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 argetlam00
Member since 2006 • 6573 Posts

jimmypsn

and who says PSP won't have those? It freaking runs on Android. I'm sure itll have a massive arcade scene.