There is NO EXCUSE! OWNAGE MUST BE ACCEPTED! Biggest BLOW EVER to Sony.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Gimp07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Gimp07
Member since 2007 • 144 Posts

Yes now 360 has Ninja Gaiden and DMC Sony you are truly is very bad trouble and there is no denying this from your fanbase. Sony you are on very shaky ground.

Expect 360 sales to boost and PS3 to continue to struggle and even fall of worse then expected.

cheatymcshifty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cheatymcshifty
Member since 2004 • 718 Posts
ya.. ps3 has both those too...
Avatar image for nextgengaming18
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 nextgengaming18
Member since 2006 • 2719 Posts
Wasn't the biggest blow to sony the 600 $ price tag?
terrellpakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 terrellpakeman
Member since 2003 • 1326 Posts

Wasn't the biggest blow to sony the 600 $ price tag?nextgengaming18

Self ownage by Sony

EvilDrifter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 EvilDrifter
Member since 2004 • 792 Posts
Wasn't the biggest blow to sony the 600 $ price tag?nextgengaming18
Pretty much, man.
InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 InfamousC
Member since 2006 • 2389 Posts

Yes now 360 has Ninja Gaiden and DMC Sony you are truly is very bad trouble and there is no denying this from your fanbase. Sony you are on very shaky ground.

Expect 360 sales to boost and PS3 to continue to struggle and even fall of worse then expected.

The_Gimp07
You talk as if Devil May Cry was on the same level as FF or DQ.
The_Gimp07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The_Gimp07

[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]Thatguybobby

http://kotaku.com/gaming/dmc4/devil-may-cry-4-goes-multiplatform-245427.php

There will be no spinning this one guys this is HUGE. Please don't go saying we never wanted it or it's no big deal it is HUGE and we all know it.

Oh and no to the other guy PS3 has a rehash of a Xbox game 360 maitains the exclusive Ninja Gaiden 2

It's almost safe to say Konami will follow suit and multiplat MGS4.

mouseguard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mouseguard
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
ya.. ps3 has both those too...cheatymcshifty
I don't think NG SIGMA is equal to NG2! 360 still have the best Ninja Gaiden!
wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 wiistation360
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts
DMC4 is coming to the xbox 360!
Avatar image for deactivated-5d560a230ad3c
deactivated-5d560a230ad3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 deactivated-5d560a230ad3c
Member since 2004 • 1546 Posts
One bad decision after the next--this is at the epicenter of Sony's woes.  Salvageable at this point?  Doubtful. 
Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Unforgiven2870
Member since 2004 • 6386 Posts

The_Gimp07
You do realize this is only the first year for this system right?So what if DMC4 is going to the 360 i don't care.Personally i'll stick with GoW2 for my ps2 thank you.
terrellpakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 terrellpakeman
Member since 2003 • 1326 Posts

[QUOTE="Thatguybobby"][This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]The_Gimp07

http://kotaku.com/gaming/dmc4/devil-may-cry-4-goes-multiplatform-245427.php

There will be no spinning this one guys this is HUGE. Please don't go saying we never wanted it or it's no big deal it is HUGE and we all know it.

Oh and no to the other guy PS3 has a rehash of a Xbox game 360 maitains the exclusive Ninja Gaiden 2

It's almost safe to say Konami will follow suit and multiplat MGS4.

Ditto. I know that other companies are looking on and losing faith. They gotta make their money back by reaching a larger market.

lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lucas_kelly
Member since 2005 • 5783 Posts
Ownage aproved.
NamanOWNSyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 NamanOWNSyou
Member since 2005 • 1191 Posts
? The game clearly runs better on it's original platform, OpenGL and PS3. I don't see this big fuss about DMC4. Why not just get the game on w/e console you have? f%&$** fanboys....
NamanOWNSyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 NamanOWNSyou
Ownage aproved.lucas_kelly
What ownage?
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Gimp07"]

InfamousC

hmmmm Infamous selfowning
Jhung207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jhung207
Member since 2005 • 1154 Posts
[QUOTE="InfamousC"][QUOTE="The_Gimp07"]

WilliamRLBaker

Owange lmao
Uzburacuz9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Uzburacuz9
Member since 2007 • 712 Posts
you lemmings disgust me. how the heck is this ownage?? its capcom for christs sake! i dont expect any "eclusive" game on sony to stay exclusive unless its first party. Your thread has failed. This is system wars,its where we can come and state facts/opinions. but NOT an excuse to troll. and the tc is definetely trolling.
The_Gimp07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_Gimp07

The real kicker is there is a high chance that the game will even look better on 360 as we know 360 has the better GPU.

Also there is another kicker we should expect any kind of online features like leaderboards and stats of any kind will be far better on Live. And there is a chance Capcom will have none of this on PS3 just due to then saying heck with paying for the features in the PS3 version.

Jhung207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jhung207
Member since 2005 • 1154 Posts
you lemmings disgust me. how the heck is this ownage?? its capcom for christs sake! i dont expect any "eclusive" game on sony to stay exclusive unless its first party. Your thread has failed. This is system wars,its where we can come and state facts/opinions. but NOT an excuse to troll. and the tc is definetely trolling.Uzburacuz9
Damage control111111
The_Gimp07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 The_Gimp07

And please guys you have used DMC for years no as your ownage toold saying you think it owns Ninja Gaiden and such.

SO PLEASE don't self OWN yourselfs any further by now claiming DMC has never meant anything to you. I mean COME ON GUYS? This is HUGE and just fess up to it.

Blinblingthing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Blinblingthing
Member since 2005 • 6943 Posts

The_Gimp07

Actually we have NG and DMC

You guys seemingly have DMC also

NamanOWNSyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NamanOWNSyou

The real kicker is there is a high chance that the game will even look better on 360 as we know 360 has the better GPU.

Also there is another kicker we should expect any kind of online features like leaderboards and stats of any kind will be far better on Live. And there is a chance Capcom will have none of this on PS3 just due to then saying heck with paying for the features in the PS3 version.

The_Gimp07
You have absolutely no idea on the spec comparing business, so please don't speak. There is no direct way to relate GPUs that use diff. tech.
Uzburacuz9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Uzburacuz9
you guys want damage control? here you go http://www.psu.com/node/7940?s=3b44b1a646b724cb54f7a1a7d8e50b47
The_Gimp07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 The_Gimp07
[QUOTE="The_Gimp07"]

Blinblingthing

Actually we have NG and DMC

You guys seemingly have DMC also

What you have is a 3+ year old up graded port of a Xbox game. No you don't have the EXCLUSIVE Ninja Gaiden 2.

lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lucas_kelly
Member since 2005 • 5783 Posts
[QUOTE="lucas_kelly"]Ownage aproved.NamanOWNSyou
What ownage?

What do you mean what ownage? Did you read the topic title?
OXIIIIXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 OXIIIIXO
Member since 2006 • 2337 Posts

The_Gimp07

And the PS3 has NG too.

The_Gimp07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 The_Gimp07

All i'm asking for in this thread is some respect now for the 360. And no more lies and denial from Sony fans. No more of this we never wanted that game and no more that game is not that big.

No one is being fooled be these spin control tactics.

The fact is DMC is a HUGE games that has been a beloved PS exclusive and used by all the COWS for years as an ownage tool.

And for them now to just brush it off as it is nothing is just crazy and just well RIDICULIS.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19583 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Gimp07"]

InfamousC

Sony has already lost DQ as an exclusive, and the creator of Final Fantasy has defected to Microsoft.
JthRedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 JthRedDragon
Member since 2003 • 1814 Posts
I can honestly say I'm not on either side, so keep that in mind when I say this.  One, this is some of the biggest concrete ownage I've seen in awhile, and two, anyone for any reason denying this ownage is just plain damage controlling to a sad degree.
Uzburacuz9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Uzburacuz9

All i'm asking for in this thread is some respect now for the 360. And no more lies and denial from Sony fans. No more of this we never wanted that game and no more that game is not that big.

The fact is DMC is a HUGE games that has been a beloved PS exclusive and used by all the COWS for years as an ownage tool.

And for them now to just brush it off as it is nothing is just crazy and just well RIDICULIS.

The_Gimp07
umm..if i remember correctly dmc was later ported to xbox :wink:
The_Gimp07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 The_Gimp07

I can honestly say I'm not on either side, so keep that in mind when I say this.  One, this is some of the biggest concrete ownage I've seen in awhile, and two, anyone for any reason denying this ownage is just plain damage controlling to a sad degree.JthRedDragon

Thank you man that's what i'm talking about just come clean there is no way that anyone can say this is not about some of the biggest ownage in Sony's game history.

There has been DMC VS NG ownage threads on here for years and for them to say now that DMC who needs it is just RETARDED.

The_Gimp07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 The_Gimp07
[QUOTE="The_Gimp07"]

Uzburacuz9

HUH? was it i don't recall that? If it was then it was i do not remeber that though. i don't think 2 or 3 was are you certin DMC1 was?

JthRedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JthRedDragon
Member since 2003 • 1814 Posts
[QUOTE="Uzburacuz9"][QUOTE="The_Gimp07"]

The_Gimp07

HUH? was it i don't recall that? If it was then it was i do not remeber that though. i don't think 2 or 3 was are you certin DMC1 was?

At the risk of looking foolish, I must admit, I have never seen that port either.  Can we have some linkage to this??

Fusible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36 Fusible
Member since 2005 • 2828 Posts
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="InfamousC"][QUOTE="The_Gimp07"]

Jhung207

Owange lmao

All of sudden InfamousC mysteriously disappears. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The_Gimp07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 The_Gimp07

One thing that i think we all can agree on is that this sends a very BAD but CLEAR message to developers that the grass is very green on the 360 and with MS.

And there is no doubt that behind closed doors at Sony they are SCARED.

Fumpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Fumpa
Member since 2003 • 3307 Posts

WilliamRLBaker

NICE FIND lol.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
No. Not yet. The deathblow to cows would be when MGS 4 goes multiplat......
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
[QUOTE="Jhung207"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="InfamousC"][QUOTE="The_Gimp07"]

Fusible

Owange lmao

All of sudden InfamousC mysteriously disappears. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one last message before i leave, Go over to his europe sales thread, the one i've been posting in, and Watch as he says that even a mediocre game can sell systems as his excuse to his ownage.
and how he thinks ps3 has only been out for 5 months, and another thread i found of his where he thinks resistance has shoter load time then 360 games, yet forgets to mention it installs on the hard drive!
bullfrogj3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 bullfrogj3
Member since 2003 • 896 Posts

Planeforger

Sony has already lost DQ as an exclusive, and the creator of Final Fantasy has defected to Microsoft.

Yup. Not to mention that neither of those games started out on a Sony platform. Remember when FF and DQ were only on Nintendo? Why aren't they still on Nintendo? Because Nintendo became arrogant towards their third-party publishers (You need us, we don't need you) and their customers (You don't actually want a disc based system, you want an N64!). It seems to me that things are now coming full circle, with Sony repeating some of Nintendo's mistakes. i.e. "We will sell the first 5 million PS3 units without any games" and "People will work more to be able to afford a PS3" that means that they don't need their thid-parties and they certainly don't care about the consumer.