There is no doubt now, Xbox has by far the best first party stable

  • 77 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for iamthetruth101
IAmTheTruth101

177

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 IAmTheTruth101
Member since 2021 • 177 Posts

Psychonauts 2 89/100

Deathloop 88/100

Forza Horizon 5 likely 90+

Flight Sim 90+

Still leaves Halo/AOE4

Playstation does NOT have the talent to compete with Xbox first party and that is simply a fact

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

33414

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 33414 Posts

You can't even play Deathloop on Xbox 🤣

Avatar image for iamthetruth101
IAmTheTruth101

177

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By IAmTheTruth101
Member since 2021 • 177 Posts
@SolidGame_basic said:

You can't even play Deathloop on Xbox 🤣

Doesn't matter, Playstation will NEVER get another Arkane game again, that's the best part 😂

Enjoy whatever dogshit Poly Phonies and Bend Over give you lmao Playstation studios are a complete JOKE

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

39216

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 39216 Posts

Phony is doomed...Doooomed I tellz ya. :P

Avatar image for simple-facts
simple-facts

567

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 567 Posts

Redfall will be 11 out of 10

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

33414

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 33414 Posts

@iamthetruth101 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

You can't even play Deathloop on Xbox 🤣

Doesn't matter, Playstation will NEVER get another Arkane game again, that's the best part 😂

Enjoy whatever dogshit Poly Phonies and Bend Over give you lmao Playstation studios are a complete JOKE

Psychonauts 2 is multiplat 🤣🤣🤣

Avatar image for simple-facts
simple-facts

567

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 567 Posts

@SolidGame_basic:

So is deathloop,it's also an Xbox studios game.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

17392

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Psychonauts 2 is on everything. Deathloop isn't coming to Xbox anytime soon. AOE4 is a PC exclusive.

Man, you lemmings are so desperate right now that you're hyping up PS and PC games lol.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

47784

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#9 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 47784 Posts

Having a PC makes all this moot.

Which is great.

Avatar image for gym_lion
Gym_Lion

2084

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#10 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2084 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

You can't even play Deathloop on Xbox 🤣

It will be though. You guys can iron out any issues or bugs and I'll play next year on GP.

Avatar image for iamthetruth101
IAmTheTruth101

177

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#11 IAmTheTruth101
Member since 2021 • 177 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Psychonauts 2 is on everything. Deathloop isn't coming to Xbox anytime soon. AOE4 is a PC exclusive.

Man, you lemmings are so desperate right now that you're hyping up PS and PC games lol.

So we agree that Xbox has the best talent? Good, glad Xbox is supporting Playstation because Sony's own studios are mostly dogshit and can't deliver

Avatar image for iamthetruth101
IAmTheTruth101

177

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#12 IAmTheTruth101
Member since 2021 • 177 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@iamthetruth101 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

You can't even play Deathloop on Xbox 🤣

Doesn't matter, Playstation will NEVER get another Arkane game again, that's the best part 😂

Enjoy whatever dogshit Poly Phonies and Bend Over give you lmao Playstation studios are a complete JOKE

Psychonauts 2 is multiplat 🤣🤣🤣

I love this argument, this translates into

"gee golly, I know Playstation studios are mostly untalented but thanks Xbox studios for giving his Playstation bums handouts"

Xbox is the government giving EBT and Section 8 housing to Playstation bums

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

17392

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@gym_lion said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

You can't even play Deathloop on Xbox 🤣

It will be though. You guys can iron out any issues or bugs and I'll play next year on GP.

Why not just play the best version on PC tomorrow? Why wait 365 days just to rent it instead of actually supporting the developer?

You guys are so bitter at Sony it's hilarious.

Avatar image for iamthetruth101
IAmTheTruth101

177

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#14 IAmTheTruth101
Member since 2021 • 177 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@gym_lion said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

You can't even play Deathloop on Xbox 🤣

It will be though. You guys can iron out any issues or bugs and I'll play next year on GP.

Why not just play the best version on PC tomorrow? Why wait 365 days just to rent it instead of actually supporting the developer?

You guys are so bitter at Sony it's hilarious.

We just want Sony to do better but sadly...they just don't have talented studios T_T

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

10906

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#15 Nonstop-Madness  Online
Member since 2008 • 10906 Posts

Funny because if I recall, PlayStation is the one who's won 4 out of the last 5 industry GOTY awards.

Also, Psychonauts 2 is an 87 on metacritic. That's below Ratchet but ok, PlayStation can't compete right?

I'll say this, Microsoft spend lt their money well but so did PlayStation getting Deathloop as a console exclusive lmao.

The best new IP from Xbox Studios in like 10 years isn't even on Xbox.

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

39216

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 39216 Posts

I love that the bovine brigade is supporting MS Studios with all their $$$$$$$$$.

MS thanks you kindly. lol :P

Avatar image for simple-facts
simple-facts

567

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#17 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 567 Posts

@Nonstop-Madness:

That's some damage control,well done

Avatar image for gym_lion
Gym_Lion

2084

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#18 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2084 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@gym_lion said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

You can't even play Deathloop on Xbox 🤣

It will be though. You guys can iron out any issues or bugs and I'll play next year on GP.

Why not just play the best version on PC tomorrow? Why wait 365 days just to rent it instead of actually supporting the developer?

You guys are so bitter at Sony it's hilarious.

Because PC are way to overpriced at the moment and I don't see that changing before this come to game pass.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

17392

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

I love that the bovine brigade is supporting MS Studios with all their $$$$$$$$$.

MS thanks you kindly. lol :P

Deathloop will sell like ass just like Psychonauts 2 did lol.

Avatar image for iamthetruth101
IAmTheTruth101

177

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#21 IAmTheTruth101
Member since 2021 • 177 Posts

@Nonstop-Madness said:

Funny because if I recall, PlayStation is the one who's won 4 out of the last 5 industry GOTY awards.

Also, Psychonauts 2 is an 87 on metacritic. That's below Ratchet but ok, PlayStation can't compete right?

I'll say this, Microsoft spend lt their money well but so did PlayStation getting Deathloop as a console exclusive lmao.

The best new IP from Xbox Studios in like 10 years isn't even on Xbox.

YIKES....Amazing how Double Fine with 70 people embarrassed Insomnicrap with 300 people...just goes to show you...talent always wins and talent is something devoid of most Sony studios

How many more studios are going to slap Insomniac around?

Don't fret, Naughty Dog is still the GOAT, shame they have to carry the other 10 mediocre Sony devs and deliver a game once every 5 years

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

39216

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 39216 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@SecretPolice said:

I love that the bovine brigade is supporting MS Studios with all their $$$$$$$$$.

MS thanks you kindly. lol :P

Deathloop will sell like ass just like Psychonauts 2 did lol.

MS thanks you for all your support. lol :P

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

17392

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts
@iamthetruth101 said:
@Nonstop-Madness said:

Funny because if I recall, PlayStation is the one who's won 4 out of the last 5 industry GOTY awards.

Also, Psychonauts 2 is an 87 on metacritic. That's below Ratchet but ok, PlayStation can't compete right?

I'll say this, Microsoft spend lt their money well but so did PlayStation getting Deathloop as a console exclusive lmao.

The best new IP from Xbox Studios in like 10 years isn't even on Xbox.

YIKES....Amazing how Double Fine with 70 people embarrassed Insomnicrap with 300 people...just goes to show you...talent always wins and talent is something devoid of most Sony studios

How many more studios are going to slap Insomniac around?

Don't fret, Naughty Dog is still the GOAT, shame they have to carry the other 10 mediocre Sony devs and deliver a game once every 5 years

You're comparing 2 games that are both on PS5. Trying to prove PS5 has more highly rated games than Xbox? Lol.

Avatar image for simple-facts
simple-facts

567

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 567 Posts

Remember cows,get the 70 dollars spent,Xbox gamers want 2 more 10 out of 10's in redfall and deathloop 2,along with deathloop in a year's time,day one on gamepass of course

Avatar image for iamthetruth101
IAmTheTruth101

177

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#25 IAmTheTruth101
Member since 2021 • 177 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: You're the only one bringing up exclusives, I'm only talking about who has the better studios

Insomniac getting slapped around so much LOL

Avatar image for davillain-
davillain-

48395

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#26 davillain-  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 48395 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

You can't even play Deathloop on Xbox 🤣

But does it make Sony fans the beta tester until the contract expires🤔

@uninspiredcup said:

Having a PC makes all this moot.

Which is great.

/Thread

Avatar image for cainetao11
cainetao11

37310

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#27 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 37310 Posts

Lmao SW hasn’t changed.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

54621

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#28 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 54621 Posts

You mean Xbox Game Studios. 😎

Avatar image for davillain-
davillain-

48395

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#29 davillain-  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 48395 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Lmao SW hasn’t changed.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

33414

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 33414 Posts

@davillain- said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

You can't even play Deathloop on Xbox 🤣

But does it make Sony fans the beta tester until the contract expires🤔

@uninspiredcup said:

Having a PC makes all this moot.

Which is great.

/Thread

So basically, MS funded this game so that Herms and Cows can play it at Lem's expense 🤣

Avatar image for davillain-
davillain-

48395

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By davillain-  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 48395 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: That makes no sense -_-

But still, PS5 has a timed exclusivity for what is likely GOTY 2021. That should excite every PS5 owners and PS5 could use a great shooter such as Deathloop.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

8780

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 8780 Posts

@iamthetruth101: man this thread is bitter sweet af. It's great MS has another AAA studio, but the game is now a ps5 exclusive...so I mean this like a self face slap.

Avatar image for dabear
dabear

4474

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#33 dabear
Member since 2002 • 4474 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

You can't even play Deathloop on Xbox 🤣

...for now.

Avatar image for Zero_epyon
Zero_epyon

16965

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#34 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 16965 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Having a PC makes all this moot.

Which is great.

This!

Avatar image for ermacness
ermacness

9103

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#35 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 9103 Posts

@simple-facts said:

@Nonstop-Madness:

That's some damage control,well done

This entire thread is damage control. TC started with the DC already.

Avatar image for iambatman7986
iambatman7986

3730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#36 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 3730 Posts

I expect great things out of both 1st parties. Luckily, I will get to play both.

Avatar image for Antwan3K
Antwan3K

5449

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 5449 Posts

Xbox still has plenty to prove in the first-party department.. Sony doesn't have to prove anything at this particular point so I can't agree with TC on this one.. not yet anyway..

But I will say that Xbox first party, on paper, is looking very impressive. their current roadmap from this holiday and on into 2022 and 2023 is undeniable if those games can actually deliver..

Avatar image for WitIsWisdom
WitIsWisdom

7822

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#38  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 7822 Posts

Giving scores to unreleased games, a timed exclusive that won't be on the console for an unspecified amount of time, a PC exclusive, and adding multiplats to own people is a tad counterintuitive. Fake boy, pot stirrer, or rabid fanboy?

I'd say the first two.

Avatar image for fedor
Fedor

9165

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#39 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 9165 Posts

@WitIsWisdom: He's rabid.

Avatar image for iamthetruth101
IAmTheTruth101

177

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#40 IAmTheTruth101
Member since 2021 • 177 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:

Giving scores to unreleased games, a timed exclusive that won't be on the console for an unspecified amount of time, a PC exclusive, and adding multiplats to own people is a tad counterintuitive. Fake boy, pot stirrer, or rabid fanboy?

I'd say the first two.

The argument is who has the best studios and talent

Avatar image for WitIsWisdom
WitIsWisdom

7822

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#41  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 7822 Posts
@iamthetruth101 said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Giving scores to unreleased games, a timed exclusive that won't be on the console for an unspecified amount of time, a PC exclusive, and adding multiplats to own people is a tad counterintuitive. Fake boy, pot stirrer, or rabid fanboy?

I'd say the first two.

The argument is who has the best studios and talent

and when they aren't coming to Xbox consoles or are coming a year after launch no one cares.

I see what you're saying, and that's why I play on everything, but my points stand. Anyone or anything can have all the talent and potential in the world, but until that starts calculating into real world products or productivity it is inconsequential.

Both MS and SONY have a lot of talent, but neither of them are doing much with it right now. It's always another 2-5 year wait. I would love MS to blow the doors off and start releasing awesome games on a regular basis, but at this point in time right now I'm not expecting any of the three to do that because they have all been lacking in content over the past couple/few years in my opinion.

Avatar image for Sagemode87
Sagemode87

2489

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 2489 Posts

Lems trying to spin Deathloop as a win for Xbox (Despite being only on PS5 for the foreseeable future) but was bragging all year about MLB The Show being on Series X. Just wow, they'll spin anything.

Avatar image for goldenelementxl
GoldenElementXL

6342

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#43  Edited By GoldenElementXL
Member since 2016 • 6342 Posts

Xbox Studios making multiplat games, or even games that aren’t on Xbox, is a win for Xbox gamers? What the hell is wrong with System Wars?!?

Avatar image for Sagemode87
Sagemode87

2489

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#44 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 2489 Posts

@SecretPolice: Can't take Lems seriously after this thread. Just wow.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

8857

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#45 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 8857 Posts

Flight Simulator - Last year's game

Deathloop - Not even on Xbox for the L 🤣

Psychonauts 2 - Also on Playstation

Which leaves Halo and Forza... the same damn usual. And don't even try to pretend to be excited about AoE. Xbots don't play PC games... period. We see that with how Flight Sim and Gears Tactics failed on Xbox consoles.

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

10672

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#46 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 10672 Posts

@iamthetruth101 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

You can't even play Deathloop on Xbox 🤣

Doesn't matter, Playstation will NEVER get another Arkane game again, that's the best part 😂

Enjoy whatever dogshit Poly Phonies and Bend Over give you lmao Playstation studios are a complete JOKE

You go too far. I wouldn't call Sony Studios a joke. They're good at what they do... No one bangs out those cinematic 3rd persona action games like Sony.

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

10672

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#47  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 10672 Posts
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Flight Simulator - Last year's game

Deathloop - Not even on Xbox for the L 🤣

Psychonauts 2 - Also on Playstation

Which leaves Halo and Forza... the same damn usual. And don't even try to pretend to be excited about AoE. Xbots don't play PC games... period. We see that with how Flight Sim and Gears Tactics failed on Xbox consoles.

MS making the best games on Playstation...

Someone had to. XD

Avatar image for clone01
clone01

29305

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#48 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29305 Posts

@iamthetruth101 said:

Psychonauts 2 89/100

Deathloop 88/100

Forza Horizon 5 likely 90+

Flight Sim 90+

Still leaves Halo/AOE4

Playstation does NOT have the talent to compete with Xbox first party and that is simply a fact

Deathloop is on PC, not XBox.

Avatar image for ButDuuude
ButDuuude

1904

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#49 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1904 Posts

This is hilarious

Avatar image for greygoose12
Greygoose12

186

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#50 Greygoose12
Member since 2020 • 186 Posts

The whole point is Microsoft has been downed for years. Not being able to make high metacritic scores. Microsoft studios are kicking arse and taking names. It doesn't matter if there multi Plat, they are still being made from Microsoft studios. In the future those games will all be exclusive to the Microsoft platform. Enjoy while you can !