There could potentially be 5 Xbox systems on the market.

• 63 results
KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2691 Posts

@tom-pepper said:
@vfighter said:

@tom-pepper: Do you really believe the ps5 won't be more powerful then the Xbox OneX? Lol, that's a special delusional.

Slightly better or on par i said in my first post,but sony WILL keep it at a price point thats affordable.and to do that you aint getting a 4k60 ultra settings machine for $450.

Remember the X is a lot more powerful than the $350-$400 pro,DFoundry claiming 40% more

You ask any ps4 owner if he would want a console 40% more powerful than the pro,for $100 more than the pro they would say yes imo

Ask them if they want a on-par or slightly better than the XB1X,and it's bollocks,"we want better"

Anyways,thats my opinion.

HZD,GOW look great now,Just imagine how much better sony exclusive devs could get the game looking with 40% more power?

Why would we want Xbox X power on PS4? It would just go to waste on trying to get native 4K and failing like X does. Even if PS4 Pro had 6tflop GPU Horizon ZD would look the same, they would just push res a little higher if they can even manage that. What we need is a way better CPU (which we are getting) and at least 10tflops of power for better graphics than Horizon ZD at 4K/30.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 35435 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@SecretPolice said:

Acronyms work like this...

Xbox One S All Digital Edition ( SADE ) Just so you don't look so foolish in the future. lol

No. It's Xbox SAD Edition. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it lol

Yeah ummm, XboxS AD Edition as well, amright?

It's okay you act a fool and you do it so well but please, don't actually be the fool. Mmmk?

SADE, baby. MS marketing firing on all cylinders as I and billions of others may buy one just based on the name alone. :D

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 13720 Posts
@SecretPolice said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@SecretPolice said:

Xbox One S All Digital Edition ( SADE ) Just so you don't look so foolish in the future. lol

It's okay you act a fool and you do it so well but please, don't actually be the fool. Mmmk?

SADE, baby. MS marketing firing on all cylinders as I and billions of others may buy one just based on the name alone. :D

You can't wiggle your way out of this one lol

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 35435 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@SecretPolice said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@SecretPolice said:

You can't wiggle your way out of this one lol

I dunno, I'm a pretty good wiggler...

lolol :P

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2731 Posts

@PSP107 said:

@tom-pepper: @Steppy_76:

MSoft message was anti gaming. In addition to the used game/DRM fiasco, they were pushing TV/Kinect.And of course being less powerful but costing$100 more didn't help either.

They gain some respect when they introduced backwards compatibility. But imagine they had that feature day 1.

And the public in general outside of these forums knew little to nothing about that, as it was changed before the console ever saw the light of day. What they saw was a machine not entirely focused on games that cost 100 dollars more...that part of the initial reveal made it out into the wild.

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 me2002
Member since 2002 • 2196 Posts
@SecretPolice said:
@me2002 said:

@SecretPolice:

- pretends to be joking around all the time

- gets upset over acronym

Lol, So pointing out the correct acronym is getting upset? Nah, but suffice to say whatever I post always gets Yuuuge MS/Xbox anti-fans like yourself ....

Good stuff. :P

you remind me of this guy

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 11198 Posts

@vfighter said:

@tom-pepper: Do you really believe the ps5 won't be more powerful then the Xbox OneX? Lol, that's a special delusional.

History goes against you.

Xbox more powerful than PS2

360 more powerful than PS3

PS4 more powerful than X1

X1X more powerful than PSPro

Derp

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 11198 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@SecretPolice said:

They are Cows so they have issues coping with reality.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 13720 Posts
@kuu2 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@SecretPolice said:

They are Cows so they have issues coping with reality.

whoa someone's taking this a bit too seriously lol

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#61 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2691 Posts

@tom-pepper said:

As for the x failing to get native 4k,RDR2,the division 2,anthem metro exodus,FH4,far cry 5 and new dawn,all native 4k,and thats new/newish games just off the top of my head,All confirmed by D.foundry

Dont expect a ps5 doing 4k60.....and to say 40% more power would'nt get a better looking game??

Your logic is flawed,your 4k claim is wrong,your ps5 expectations are to high and your reply was a pointless triggered fanboy responce.

Yh i was wrong, in a way. X can do 4K but i said Horizon ZD which looks better than anything on One, even better than RDR2. X dont have the power to 4K that beast ^_^

After looking at what X can do though i have revised my expectations for PS5. Considering it will at least pack 10tflop gpu... 4K/60 is looking very likely, but it is developer option, some games are perfect at 30.

aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#63 aia89
Member since 2009 • 2828 Posts

They should also invest in R&D for Microsoft exclusive games, not just in the hardware.