Returnal

Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart

Xbox Game Studios 2021 releases:

Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Series X/S

Psychonauts 2

"Deathloop"

Forza Horizon 5

Halo Infinite

And since Metacritic score is the only thing that matters according to Sony...

Average PlayStation Studios 2021 releases Metacritic score: 78

Average Xbox Game Studios 2021 releases Metacritic score so far: 92

So now that Microsoft has, objectively, a superior first-party to Sony... What does PS5 have over Xbox? Nothing. It's a worthless console.

Scores are not objective because they all based on opinions.

ArchibaldJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#102 ArchibaldJ
Member since 2020 • 16 Posts

@Pedro: agreed.

@vfighter: how am I a troll you cope-er?

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#103 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Bah, should have known, oh well, what can you do. I hope Cyber Punk is good when it finally arrives.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

It was a strong start but its getting rough out there for Sony. Teh maybe they need to start cutting back on cinematics performance capture work.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10612 Posts

@Pedro said:
@ermacness said:

And currently the ps5 is on top, for consoles anyways.

Actually it is the Switch. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Actually, you may very well be correct overall, but this year, I believe that the ps had more AAA titles to release this year currently than the switch, but I’m not entirely sure.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10612 Posts

@nnoyinghusband said:
@ermacness said:
@nnoyinghusband said:
@Pedro said:
@ermacness said:

This isn’t good news by any stretch, but it seems like everyone has forgotten that the ps5 have been on fire since launch as far as software library goes.

Too bad the "fire" is out. 🤷🏽‍♂️

And what fire? Godfail? Returdnal? DLC Morales? A PS3 remake? I mean there really isn't much to rave about. I mean R&C is really the only thing sales wise that's worth a damn and I never could get into those games personally.

Who saying “sales wise”? In fact, what MS exclusive outside of Gali is a sales juggernaut? So far, as far as exclusives go, the Xbox camp have been trailing behind. All the Xbox camp has had is Bethesda promises to go by.

Biggest gaming drought of 2021, the PS5. What a first year.

Because Returnal and R&C did not release this year at all.

/sarcasm

NNoyingHusband

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 NNoyingHusband
Member since 2020 • 1038 Posts
Loading Video...

Here's a fairly well known YouTuber calling out Sony

Avatar image for deactivated-611edca0d6021
deactivated-611edca0d6021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 deactivated-611edca0d6021
Member since 2021 • 2226 Posts

Americans care too much about YouTubers. 🤦🏻‍♂️

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46231 Posts

@Epak_ said:

Bah, should have known, oh well, what can you do. I hope Cyber Punk is good when it finally arrives.

Heh, so Cyberpunk, The Witcher 3 and GTA V are all getting a next gen version this year... out of thin air.

This year should prove interesting for sure!

NNoyingHusband

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By NNoyingHusband

@wonderwinner: I don't. I just find it funny that this appeared. He's right though. Sony led the Cows out to pasture with promises of hot 2021 titles and they failed to produce. The 3 hottest properties at Sony were all scheduled for 2021 releases and they all slipped, leaving Sony empty handed, especially for the holiday season.

NNoyingHusband

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 NNoyingHusband
@R4gn4r0k said:
@Epak_ said:

Heh, so Cyberpunk, The Witcher 3 and GTA V are all getting a next gen version this year... out of thin air.

Epic goal post moving on the Cows end isn't it?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46231 Posts

@nnoyinghusband said:
@R4gn4r0k said:
@Epak_ said:

Epic goal post moving on the Cows end isn't it?

GTA V, The Witcher 3, Cyberpunk... are some of the hottest games on the planet.

I'm saying this should prove to be an interesting year for sure.

Of course none of these are exclusive to PS5.

And all three of those appearing this year? Not bloody likely.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

Remember to dust regularly and turn the power off and on in the long months of nothingness ahead

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@Epak_ said:

Yeah, I never played CP, could give TW3 another go (my game of last-gen). Don't know if I'll touch GTA 5 again though, already played it on X360 and PS4.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7223 Posts

I have confidence forbidden west will turn out to be a banger when it's released in 2022. Ps5 2021 line up for the rest of the year has taken a dent though.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 1254 Posts

@hardwenzen: lol how about all the VR games you can’t play on Xbox, You can say what ever you want PlayStation gives you choice and you can downplay it all you want

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#117 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38813 Posts

@sheep99 said:

@hardwenzen: lol how about all the VR games you can’t play on Xbox, You can say what ever you want PlayStation gives you choice and you can downplay it all you want

What was the last PS vr game worth buying?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#118 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69428 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@sheep99 said:

So you are done being a fake Sony fanny?😎

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 hardwenzen

@Pedro said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sheep99 said:

So you are done being a fake Sony fanny?😎

Not anywhere near done. I am leveling up my Sony Fanny light level.

NNoyingHusband

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 NNoyingHusband

@hardwenzen said:
@sheep99 said:

PSVR is the worst VR experience compared to what's out currently. No one even talks about PSVR and there's a reason why. If you want VR, just get a Quest 2 for the best overall experience with no wires. Significantly better than a PSVR. Sony made that thing thinking it would take off, just like they did with the Move. It's a niche product and Sony's model is severely outdated.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 hardwenzen

@nnoyinghusband said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sheep99 said:

PSVR is the worst VR experience compared to what's out currently. No one even talks about PSVR and there's a reason why. If you want VR, just get a Quest 2 for the best overall experience with no wires. Significantly better than a PSVR. Sony made that thing thinking it would take off, just like they did with the Move. It's a niche product and Sony's model is severely outdated.

It is a waste of space piece of plastic. The Welfare VR Experience.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 sheep99

@hardwenzen: don’t care for ps VR, PlayStation has That option for gamers, PSnow which i don’t care for and in my opinion Sony is making the right decision not including 1st day release on exclusive games, PS+ which i buy on sale for 40$ every year and worth every penny for monthly releases some games are good and some are bad, that’s having options, right now people who purchase PS5 will get better gaming experience than on other consoles

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By hardwenzen
@sheep99 said:

@hardwenzen: don’t care for ps VR, PlayStation has That option for gamers, PSnow which i don’t care for and in my opinion Sony is making the right decision not including 1st day release on exclusive games, PS+ which i buy on sale for 40$ every year and worth every penny for monthly releases some games are good and some are bad, that’s having options, right now people who purchase PS5 will get better gaming experience than on other consoles

That option is so pointless that its like praising the dualsense mic... pointless features/additions. PSnow is another service that they could delete from existence and nobody would even notice.

PS5 offers better gaming experience compared to the others, but that is not saying much. The Switch is completely dead and forgotten by Nintendo themselves. Series X and its lems are SO desperate, that they hyped a 1yo google maps game (notice how just 48h later nobody even talks about it lmao). So yea, its not looking too hot on any of the systems.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 sheep99

@nnoyinghusband: lol Sonys VR was decent priced compare to others which i tried them all, I had a great experience with oculus which my friend has, Sonys VR dose the job to introduce new people to VR and Sonys VR2 looks promising, just use your brain for one second and think about it, to get VR experience on PC you would need to spend 800$ on VR headset and upgrading your PC, to get a VR experience on consoles all you need is ps4 (400$) and vr headset which is 400$

NNoyingHusband

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 NNoyingHusband

@sheep99 said:

@nnoyinghusband: lol Sonys VR was decent priced compare to others which i tried them all, I had a great experience with oculus which my friend has, Sonys VR dose the job to introduce new people to VR and Sonys VR2 looks promising, just use your brain for one second and think about it, to get VR experience on PC you would need to spend 800$ on VR headset and upgrading your PC, to get a VR experience on consoles all you need is ps4 (400$) and vr headset which is 400$

For what it was at the time, it was cool. I randomly bought one launch night. I had no intention of getting it and just decided to hours before it was released. I sold it a few months later. Technology has come a long way since then and has rendered it obsolete. I fully expect Sony will release a new model this generation.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#126 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

It’s possible that Horizon Forbidden West might be delayed to 2022, but right now there’s no official confirmation by Sony or Guerrilla Games, just a rumor.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1852 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@sheep99 said:

That option is so pointless that its like praising the dualsense mic... pointless features/additions. PSnow is another service that they could delete from existence and nobody would even notice.

PS5 offers better gaming experience compared to the others, but that is not saying much. The Switch is completely dead and forgotten by Nintendo themselves. Series X and its lems are SO desperate, that they hyped a 1yo google maps game (notice how just 48h later nobody even talks about it lmao). So yea, its not looking too hot on any of the systems.

"WAH! Gamers are enjoying games that I hate! WAH!" -Hardloser every time he logs on.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@Ghost120x: If Xbox didn't catch Sony the last 2 gens, why would it now? Stop setting yourselves up for disappointment....

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@nnoyinghusband: omg, so disingenuous. The Xbox brand has been in a drought for years. God forbid PS5 doesn't have a major release for a few months.

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 palasta
Member since 2017 • 1392 Posts

Isnt it more like the era of delays? Hasnt it become the norm?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#131 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13663 Posts

Looks like that 5 hour Ratchet game will have to stretch until next year.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#132 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69428 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Looks like that 5 hour Ratchet game will have to stretch until next year.

Now streaming on Youtube. 😉