Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#251 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@calvincfb said:

@Shewgenja: maybe there's a bit of american nacionalism here, since nobody outside the US buys the xone.

Self-fulfilling prophecy, I feel like. If the education system here and pop culture wasn't such a feeding ground for the military industrial complex and the privatized prisons, no way a babboon like Donald Trump would be in power. Little wonder why we are the land of giant unreliable SUVs and XBox.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#252  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@Shewgenja said:
@commander said:

they called it here bloodbornestation lol, who cares you are on other forums, the fact that the ps4 had less big production games the first 2 years is no secret.

Know what else wasn't a secret? The PS3 was getting AAA hits up into 2013 while the 360 was a complete wasteland for several years leading up to the XBone launch. Want to know why people weren't ready to forgive and forget? Oh, that's right, the same shit that is happening now. XBox has become synonymous with "Buy expensive, buy early." and Playstation will show its value well into the next generation. Being stuck with paying online fees for a console is bad, but being stuck paying it to treat you like a dummie is much worse. Ya'll always don't want to hear this shit when people with sense tell you, but you go on thinking that everyone else is dumb.

The biggest problem the XBox fanbase has is that they buy their own hype. You guys don't question it. Any of it. The chalk board of things that were supposed to "save the XBone" is bad enough, but every single day people tell you guys how things work in the real world and you seemingly don't care. You'd just rather not get games than try to challenge Microsoft to give you something worth buying. You act as if it would be the end of the world if a whole bunch of you loyalists got together and started beating down the door. That collectivism is going to ruin everything.

I'm not the bad guy here. I just state what is freaking obvious. Your willingness to let a brand name with a gun rob you blind is on you, stupid.

the ps3 doesn't even have party chat, and those aaa hits really don't matter to much for me, I don't like these type of games, I play mostly multiplayer games.

That's something playstation fans just don't get , the xbox is build around multiplayer. Pretty much every game I play is not on the playstation and has advantages on the console for me, mainly because it let's me play against other players with a controller and not being confronted with hackers/cheaters.

and how is microsoft robbing me blind for 475 bucks with that system, I suppose you haven't looked at the hardware prices.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By commander

@Shewgenja said:
@calvincfb said:

@Shewgenja: maybe there's a bit of american nacionalism here, since nobody outside the US buys the xone.

Self-fulfilling prophecy, I feel like. If the education system here and pop culture wasn't such a feeding ground for the military industrial complex and the privatized prisons, no way a babboon like Donald Trump would be in power. Little wonder why we are the land of giant unreliable SUVs and XBox.

Well I am from europe, I always liked microsoft and I always liked xbox I don't like everything about america but they sure make my favourite entertainment products, for movies, tv and games.

Not to mention I made a career because of microsoft as well, I started out as a network administrater by studying a lot about windows nt, I could get the books for next to nothing, didn't even went to shool for it (not that is such a big deal, college and stuff is pretty much free here, but still)

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 Shewgenja

@commander: Okay. Now we are getting somewhere. If it's a matter of taste no one can tell you what you should or shouldn't like. Just don't be surprised that XBox is not received by a wide array of consumers. That is a fair assessment.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By commander

@Shewgenja said:

@commander: Okay. Now we are getting somewhere. If it's a matter of taste no one can tell you what you should or shouldn't like. Just don't be surprised that XBox is not received by a wide array of consumers. That is a fair assessment.

getting somewhere? that was never the point of this thread, it's because cows make daily threads how much better god of war is than sea of thieves and how xbox is dead is because of it.

that's the real damage control if you consider how much more power the xboxone x has than the ps4 pro, the tables have turned,

but god of war isn't much of an argument, a good argument would be vr.

it amazes me why they never play the vr card, because while the rift and such is definitely a better option, and there are so many things wrong with psvr I don't even know where the begin, if you don't have a game pc the playstation supports vr out of the box, the xbox isn't.

There is also the price, the ps4 pro is considerably cheaper than the xboxone x.

telefanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#256 telefanatic
Member since 2007 • 3008 Posts

I actually really like the Xbox One X and think the graphics look really fine on my 4k samsung tv.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#257 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

I agree with OP.

Only the dumb loyal lems would buy a Bone.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2925 Posts

@Ant_17: ... or the PS4 owners who want the best multiplat experience but are not into PC gaming.

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Creepywelps
Member since 2015 • 2964 Posts

@pmanden: So $500 for a minimal improvement? Well, it's your money.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#260 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts
@pmanden said:

@Ant_17: ... and the Xbox One owners who want the best multiplat experience but are not into PC gaming.

ftfy

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#261 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

@commander: there's a difference between damage control and mockery.

We just mock xbone, that's all

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 commander

@calvincfb said:

@commander: there's a difference between damage control and mockery.

We just mock xbone, that's all

sounds a lot like mockery to control the damage

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

@commander: yeah right bud, you're right...

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2925 Posts

@creepywelps: Yeah, I was also thinking about upgrading my PS4 to PS4 pro if it is nearly as powerful as the xbox one x. But is it really nearly as powerful? Besides, there ARE a few xbox exclusives that I want to play, like Sunset Overdrive, Dead Rising 3 and Gears of War 4 (and I don't like playing on a PC).

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 commander

@pmanden said:

@creepywelps: Yeah, I was also thinking about upgrading my PS4 to PS4 pro if it is nearly as powerful as the xbox one x. But is it really nearly as powerful? Besides, there ARE a few xbox exclusives that I want to play, like Sunset Overdrive, Dead Rising 3 and Gears of War 4 (and I don't like playing on a PC).

It's nowhere near being as powerfull

Shawty_Beatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 Shawty_Beatz
Member since 2014 • 1269 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

For 59.99, you can get a Metacritic 95 or you can get Sea of Thieves.

Hmm what tough decision.....not.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By commander

@shawty_beatz said:
@Shewgenja said:

Costed me 5$ and access to a ton of other games, the month is already over though, but I don't care, I have other shit to play.

No way I would pay 60$ for a game like god of war though, the gameplay is too shallow and bland for a single player game, not to mention all those atrocious cutscenes.

Would have been good for x360 ps3 era though.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

@shawty_beatz said:
@Shewgenja said:

Yeah I got gamepass so and GOO is overrated. 93 at most.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By Shewgenja

It almost makes me hard seeing posters who were talking about what a game changer GamePass would be because it gives you all these full retail games like SoT for a low price crabwalking their asses across the carpet over how their games are unworthy of full shelf price.

Please, please, never change. The whirlwind of bullshit is a party that dont stop! No exclusives? Crossplat only master race. Games so bad that upgrading a ship in No man's Sky is a more compelling experience? Conveniently not pay full price for Rare's most ambitious game ever... 4 years late to a power race that is irrelevant to mid generation console adopters? Double down like a saving throw in D&D. Y'all have excuses for every occasion. It makes me happy.

I dont even know why any lem on this board replies to me, any more. I will just roll up a newspaper and beat you with the news. Until y'all challenge MS to come correct with games, the beatings will continue and it improves my morale at least.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By commander

@Shewgenja said:

It almost makes me hard seeing posters who were talking about what a game changer GamePass would be because it gives you all these full retail games like SoT for a low price crabwalking their asses across the carpet over how their games are unworthy of full shelf price.

Please, please, never change. The whirlwind of bullshit is a party that dont stop! No exclusives? Crossplat only master race. Games so bad that upgrading a ship in No man's Sky is a more compelling experience? Conveniently not pay full price for Rare's most ambitious game ever... 4 years late to a power race that is irrelevant to mid generation console adopters? Double down like a saving throw in D&D. Y'all have excuses for every occasion. It makes me happy.

I dont even know why any lem on this board replies to me, any more. I will just roll up a newspaper and beat you with the news. Until y'all challenge MS to come correct with games, the beatings will continue and it improves my morale at least.

the power race didn't matter that much in the beginning, now it does,

and spreaking of being late, the playstation got a lot of games/content a lot later, and now it doesn't even matter anymore since a lot of games are being released but that wasn't the case in the beginning of this gen.

and again with the sea of thieves, lems don't care, they don't care about god of war either. most single player games are boring, especially those with a ton of cutscenes and scarce content.

god of war is just another cutscene infested, short lived, stuck in last decade hack and slash clone, that only sony fanboys care for. Anyone that's just a tad serious about gaming throws it on the same pile as a bunch of far cries.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

It's pushed Sony to rush the PS5.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By Shewgenja

@commander: You must be the last poor lem to be let in on the joke. God of War 4 is open world and non-linear with sidequests and hidden bosses. I probably should have just let you keep sounding like an asshole because it's hilarious but I need a good deed for today.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By commander

@Shewgenja said:

@commander: You must be the last poor lem to be let in on the joke. God of War 4 is open world and non-linear with sidequests and hidden bosses. I probably should have just let you keep sounding like an asshole because it's hilarious but I need a good deed for today.

it's not open world lmao,

and 30 hours gameplay isn't really worth it it's filled with cutscenes.

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 Creepywelps
Member since 2015 • 2964 Posts

@commander: The games filled with cutscenes? Lol, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 Shewgenja

@commander said:
@Shewgenja said:

When faced with the truth, double down on the convenient lies. The true lemming way!

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 commander

@Shewgenja said:
@commander said:

When faced with the truth, double down on the convenient lies. The true lemming way!

it's not open world

http://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/382509-god-war-open-world-god-war-open-world

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 Shewgenja

@commander said:
@Shewgenja said:
@commander said:

it's not open world

http://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/382509-god-war-open-world-god-war-open-world

The answer to is God of War open world is a no. But, a mixed no at least.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 commander

@Shewgenja said:
@commander said:
@Shewgenja said:
@commander said:

it's not open world

still a no

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 Shewgenja

@commander said:
@Shewgenja said:
@commander said:
@Shewgenja said:
@commander said:

it's not open world

still a no

It's not a linear FMV "movie game" which is the main point of this conversation. You were wrong. You pulled your diatribe from the XBox Fangirl Manual. I called you on it. Now you are trying to use minutae to distract from it. Again, I don't know why you people even acknowledge my existence. It has to get old putting skeletons back in the closet every day.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 commander

@Shewgenja said:
@commander said:
@Shewgenja said:
@commander said:

it's not open world

still a no

It's not a linear FMV "movie game" which is the main point of this conversation. You were wrong. You pulled your diatribe from the XBox Fangirl Manual. I called you on it. Now you are trying to use minutae to distract from it. Again, I don't know why you people even acknowledge my existence. It has to get old putting skeletons back in the closet every day.

what don't you understand about the word no, get over it.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts
@Shewgenja said:

It almost makes me hard seeing posters who were talking about what a game-killer GamePass would be because it gives you all these full retail games like SoT for a low price crabwalking their asses across the carpet over how well SoT sold at retail/ digitally.

Well said, I agree

Avatar image for Messiahbolical-
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 Messiahbolical-
Member since 2009 • 5670 Posts

Most people don't care to invest in a PS4 Pro or an Xbox One X because the PS4 and Xbox One graphics are still good enough and most people still don't even game on 4K TVs anyways. Besides, people know they're just minor upgrades. They'd rather just wait for the real next gen before they go and buy a new system. They're both flops, and I called it right when they were announced. Knew they were a bad idea.

As far as the Xbox One X goes yes it is the most powerful home console of the 2(and most expensive). But what good is being the most powerful if you don't have any exclusive games to sweeten the deal? Look at the PS3. That thing was a technical marvel when it first came out, even way moreso than the X1X. Some people even considered it a small supercomputer at the time. But it didn't sell good at first cause the exclusives sucked ass. People don't want to shell out a bunch of money for a system with no flagship exclusives. But once it started getting a bunch of good exclusives people started buying it more and it was considered a really good console.

The Xbox One X is in a weird spot because it has barely any exclusives. And most of the future Microsoft funded games will be coming to PC anyways. So I don't see it's reputation getting any better. There's almost no reason to buy one unless you're in the small niche of people it would appeal to.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8469 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Wait, I thought former lems did challenge the MS, isn't this why many 360 owners now have a PS4 and Xbox losing its market share. I think it's just that MS have no idea what they are doing in the gaming business and too stubborn to invest in good games.

ToonLonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 ToonLonk
Member since 2017 • 440 Posts

@xxyetixx said:

@Shewgenja: what kinda fucking idiot pays $59.99 for a single player game ?

Your logic is some of the stupidest I've ever seen. So the only games of value are multiplayer? Go have fun missing out on some of the best gaming experiences one can have.

Shawty_Beatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 Shawty_Beatz
Member since 2014 • 1269 Posts

@xhawk27 said:
@shawty_beatz said:
@Shewgenja said:

Yeah I got gamepass so and GOO is overrated. 93 at most.

Ah yeah it's free with the gamepass thingy, right? I gotta say, the weather effects in SoT are pretty impressive.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#286 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

Have you noticed Xbone fanboys have no sense of humour whatsoever?

Still, I would not laugh either if I had been stuck with rubbish Xbone games for the last four years!!!

Thank God I chose the superior PS4, so I've been in total bliss as far as ace games go, for the last few years. PS4 is gaming heaven, people. Xbone is gaming hell.

Suck on that, xbone fanboys.