mcreloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 mcreloaded
Member since 2017 • 48 Posts

This topic is funny. When the PS3 launched a console with limited backwards compatability Sony fans where happy, then they dropped that support and all got quiet. Now with xbox having limited backwards compatability the Sony fans are making fun of it. Hey it's a good feature and no matter how limited it is. I'll take it.

nomadic8280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By nomadic8280
Member since 2017 • 476 Posts

Exactly. And to my understanding, the BC games enjoy enhanced performance and increased frame rates on XB1. All I can say from my experience so far is Black Ops 1 and 2 play beautifully and look great.

PopGotcha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#53 PopGotcha
Member since 2016 • 716 Posts

Surely you're joking. I'm not the biggest fan of my XBOX but I can appreciate the BC program, and have used it quite a lot. Stick to FIFA legends if you think its failing cause your thread creating certainly is

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Xbox backwards compatibility is halfassed, either you should be able to play old games or not on it imo, should not have to look at a list of working games. That feels more like ports.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

You do realize it's up to the game publisher to allow this. MS can't do this without their approval.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

Yeah i mean is better not to have the option if it doesn't cover all your preferred games like ps4. No BC>>>>partial BC

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

@commander: pretty dumb opinion

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts
@kvally said:

Here is fail:

Here is more fail, nobody is playing Black Ops 2:

@kvally said:

Here is fail:

Here is more fail, nobody is playing Black Ops 2:

Well this kind of proves that people enjoy backwards compatibility and that it is completely a success! Sorry OP but you fail!

nomadic8280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 nomadic8280
Member since 2017 • 476 Posts

Yeah BC has brought those games back to life.

To be fair, they sucked on PS3 (especially BO1) so ain't even mad at Sony for not giving a shit about any old COD games being BC on PS4 (why take a sorry port and make it play worse by streaming it?)

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60  Edited By lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@commander said:

The bc program was defenitely a good idea and a lot of people are certainly glad they can play some x360 games on the xboxone.

But when I look at the list of bc titles I didn't even realize the x360 had so much crap titles. It wouldn't even be such a problem if the big titles didn't take ages to become backwards compatible, sure a lot of big titles are already on the bc program , but a lot of major titles aren't even on there yet, and we're almost mid 2017, the bc program was announced in 2015 and started end 2015.

Every week I'm looking to see if something nice comes up and actually there isn't much to talk about, sure red dead redemption was nice, gta IV was nice allthough it ran like crap which is another point of criticism , it's good that most games get a performance boost but gta IV ran worse than on the x360.

They released call of duty black ops 2 recently, the most demanded game for bc, it took them a year and half , nice going dudes, you need to speed up the bc program because by the time the games release on there that I want, I won't care anymore, heck for a lot of games right now, that's already the case.

What do you think?

You didn't explain how its failing. Just complained saying that the games YOU want aren't there yet

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

It's got the shouldn't have missed games now for those that did miss them, everything else is whatever. Not sure why they waste their time with arcade games like Solitare stuff, or that Cabela's stuff they just released. Would much rather see them get the big last remaining first and third party stuff.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

I think Don Mattrick said it best.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#63 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@drummerdave9099 said:

It's got the shouldn't have missed games now for those that did miss them, everything else is whatever. Not sure why they waste their time with arcade games like Solitare stuff, or that Cabela's stuff they just released. Would much rather see them get the big last remaining first and third party stuff.

well at least we got the dead space series now.

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 jv303
Member since 2014 • 545 Posts

*checks XBL friends list... like 5 people are playing a 5 year-old CoD because it's bc now*

Nope. It's doing fine.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#65 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

I'm happy with offering so far, still many more I want but the pace has been fine for me being able to balance new games with older ones I want to replay.

Avatar image for strykermoonfall
StrykerMoonfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 StrykerMoonfall
Member since 2017 • 15 Posts

When I got a Sega Genesis for Christmas, I was ecstatic that they also offered an adapter piece so you could play your Master System games on it, despite jumping from 8 bits to 16 bits. I didn't even care that it retained it's older, inferior graphics. These were my 1st and 2nd game systems that I owned, so you could say I was spoiled to it early.

Over the years, I've begrudgingly accepted that each time I upgraded my Playstation, my old games weren't going to be coming with me. I kind of hate Microsoft, long story. But I can't believe how awesome their BC program is. It's not only a success, it's leaning me towards jumping console ships altogether, something I found unthinkable last gen. Or the prior one. Sony hasn't been generous enough about this feature. They're in good company of course. Nintendo didn't care about it, and as someone said, Sega gave up on it too.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56087 Posts

There's a reason why I have my Xbox 360 still hooked up to this day, it's 100% BC! Now you cannot beat that.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#68  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

@primorandomguy said:

@kvally: Dude you just made my day! **** yeah DS 2 and 3.

I don't think either were offered digitally, which is a bummer, but I'm an EA Access subscriber, I hope they throw that into their Vault library like they did for Mass Effect 2 & 3.

EDIT: I'm wrong, both are available digitally, so I will be buying, **** yeah this just made my day too

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

@davillain-: pulled my Xbox 360 out of it's original box after moving where I live now..... It was immaculate..... But sat in the box for 6 months.... It didn't start thankfully it did after I made sure the power cable was seated but I was glad I broke down and purchased an Xbox one I have 200+ digital titles on 360, with saves... Etc

magmadragoonx4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By magmadragoonx4
Member since 2015 • 697 Posts

Bayonetta, Castlevania Symphony of the Night and Fable (series) alone make me happy.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#71  Edited By sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

It's been amazing, you're a crazy person.