The Witcher 3 Potentially Teased by New Image

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
CD Projekt RED put up a new image on their official site. Colour me excited! :D

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
I posted this in the lounge :x Still, yay :D
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]I posted this in the lounge :x Still, yay :D

Sh!t me too. Didn't see that you did.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 freedomfreak  Online
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]I posted this in the lounge :x Still, yay :D

Just means we're bros.
Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]I posted this in the lounge :x Still, yay :Dfreedomfreak

Just means we're bros.

Damn, even I missed it.

Was too focused on all teh dinosaurs :oops:

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 freedomfreak  Online

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"] Sh!t me too. Didn't see that you did. Sagem28

Just means we're bros.

Damn, even I missed it.

Was too focused on all teh dinosaurs :oops:

I don't blame you. Dinosaurs are freaking awesome.
Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

And the best will get better. Wow, that's 2 new games from them.

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts
Oh boy I'm excited and I haven't finished 2 yet
Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Drasonak
Member since 2012 • 1515 Posts

The one successful series to come out of a former Soviet state...

But really, let's look at the factors that make it "great." It's made in a crappy Eastern European country (Poland), so standards are lower and therefore people more impressed. +1. Plus, its lead platform is the PC. +1. This elevates a seemingly mediocre title to a level that is apparently on the same field as Skyrim. But when we look at it more closely, we can see this is not so:

Skyrim was made in America. Everyone is obsessed with hating on America. -1. Great Western powers are expected to pump out high-quality products. -1. Its lead platform is the XBox 360. -1. It is popular outside of the Internet. -1.

So when viewed objectively and without prejudice, The Witcher is actually awful, and Skyrim is a masterpiece.

halogreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 halogreatest
Member since 2012 • 134 Posts

I think that it will probably run better on xbox

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#11 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

The one successful series to come out of a former Soviet state... But really, let's look at the factors that make it "great." It's made in a crappy Eastern European country (Poland), so standards are lower and therefore people more impressed. +1. Plus, its lead platform is the PC. +1. This elevates a seemingly mediocre title to a level that is apparently on the same field as Skyrim. But when we look at it more closely, we can see this is not so: Skyrim was made in America. Everyone is obsessed with hating on America. -1 Great Western powers are expected to pump out high-quality products. -1. Its lead platform is the XBox 360. -1. It is popular outside of the Internet. -1. So when viewed objectively and without prejudice, The Witcher is actually awful, and Skyrim is a masterpiece.Drasonak

halogreatest

My day has now been made. I needed a good laugh.

thank you SW

halogreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 halogreatest
Member since 2012 • 134 Posts

[QUOTE="Drasonak"]The one successful series to come out of a former Soviet state... But really, let's look at the factors that make it "great." It's made in a crappy Eastern European country (Poland), so standards are lower and therefore people more impressed. +1. Plus, its lead platform is the PC. +1. This elevates a seemingly mediocre title to a level that is apparently on the same field as Skyrim. But when we look at it more closely, we can see this is not so: Skyrim was made in America. Everyone is obsessed with hating on America. -1 Great Western powers are expected to pump out high-quality products. -1. Its lead platform is the XBox 360. -1. It is popular outside of the Internet. -1. So when viewed objectively and without prejudice, The Witcher is actually awful, and Skyrim is a masterpiece.with_teeth26

halogreatest

thank you SW

WWitcher2 is nearly idetncal on pc than xbox360. but only alot cheaper yssystem.

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

[QUOTE="Drasonak"]The one successful series to come out of a former Soviet state... But really, let's look at the factors that make it "great." It's made in a crappy Eastern European country (Poland), so standards are lower and therefore people more impressed. +1. Plus, its lead platform is the PC. +1. This elevates a seemingly mediocre title to a level that is apparently on the same field as Skyrim. But when we look at it more closely, we can see this is not so: Skyrim was made in America. Everyone is obsessed with hating on America. -1 Great Western powers are expected to pump out high-quality products. -1. Its lead platform is the XBox 360. -1. It is popular outside of the Internet. -1. So when viewed objectively and without prejudice, The Witcher is actually awful, and Skyrim is a masterpiece.with_teeth26

halogreatest

thank you SW

Indeed! :)

I can't think of a word accurate enough to describe the abysmal levels of reasoning displayed above...

svenus97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 svenus97
Member since 2009 • 2318 Posts
[QUOTE="Drasonak"]The one successful series to come out of a former Soviet state... But really, let's look at the factors that make it "great." It's made in a crappy Eastern European country (Poland), so standards are lower and therefore people more impressed. +1. Plus, its lead platform is the PC. +1. This elevates a seemingly mediocre title to a level that is apparently on the same field as Skyrim. But when we look at it more closely, we can see this is not so: Skyrim was made in America. Everyone is obsessed with hating on America. -1 Great Western powers are expected to pump out high-quality products. -1. Its lead platform is the XBox 360. -1. It is popular outside of the Internet. -1. So when viewed objectively and without prejudice, The Witcher is actually awful, and Skyrim is a masterpiece.

You should put a :P in spoilers or something so that some don't take you seriously.
silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

awesome and awesome x2 since it'll be open world but i sure hope exploration isn't as bad as it was in TW2. I like everything about this game but god damn exploring felt unrewarding

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
[QUOTE="Drasonak"]The one successful series to come out of a former Soviet state... But really, let's look at the factors that make it "great." It's made in a crappy Eastern European country (Poland), so standards are lower and therefore people more impressed. +1. Plus, its lead platform is the PC. +1. This elevates a seemingly mediocre title to a level that is apparently on the same field as Skyrim. But when we look at it more closely, we can see this is not so: Skyrim was made in America. Everyone is obsessed with hating on America. -1 Great Western powers are expected to pump out high-quality products. -1. Its lead platform is the XBox 360. -1. It is popular outside of the Internet. -1. So when viewed objectively and without prejudice, The Witcher is actually awful, and Skyrim is a masterpiece.

You sir, should be sectioned!
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
ps3 exclusive.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 clyde46
ps3 exclusive.campzor
The Witcher isnt even on the PS3.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

Seriously cannot wait. After the ending of The Witcher 2, it's gonna be awesome.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lundy86_4

ps3 exclusive.campzor

Duuuuhhhhh...

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 campzor
[QUOTE="campzor"]ps3 exclusive.clyde46

thats why this one is ps3 exclusive
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 clyde46
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="campzor"]ps3 exclusive.campzor

First two games arent on PS3. Third game is on PS3 exclusively. Thats sounds like some solid logic there pal.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 campzor
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="campzor"][QUOTE="clyde46"] The Witcher isnt even on the PS3.

First two games arent on PS3. Third game is on PS3 exclusively. Thats sounds like some solid logic there pal.

The fact that you think my posts are serious is quite worrying.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
Awesome. Although I thought The Witcher 2 was overrated it was still a really good and enjoyable game. I still need to play the first one.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mems_1224
[QUOTE="campzor"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="campzor"] thats why this one is ps3 exclusive

The fact that you think my posts are serious is quite worrying.

In his defense its getting harder to tell who is being sarcastic and who is a delusional fanboy lately. :P
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Xaero_Gravity
Awesome. Although I thought The Witcher 2 was overrated it was still a really good and enjoyable game. I still need to play the first one.mems_1224
Fight me IRL.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mems_1224
[QUOTE="mems_1224"]Awesome. Although I thought The Witcher 2 was overrated it was still a really good and enjoyable game. I still need to play the first one.Xaero_Gravity
Fight me IRL.

Do you even lift? :P
Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Drasonak
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="campzor"][QUOTE="clyde46"] The Witcher isnt even on the PS3.

Bayonetta wasn't originally on the Wii or the Wii U, and now the sequel is headed to the Wii U exclusively.
Dead-Memories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 190

#29 Dead-Memories
Member since 2008 • 6587 Posts

if the ending to Witcher 2 was any indication, this sequel will up the stakes dramatically; i'm so excited!

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lundy86_4

if the ending to Witcher 2 was any indication, this sequel will up the stakes dramatically; i'm so excited!

Dead-Memories

So much. I hope Geralt plays a huge part.

hexashadow13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hexashadow13
Member since 2010 • 5157 Posts
Didn't really like Witcher 2 that much. I hope it's closer to the first one.
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="mems_1224"]Awesome. Although I thought The Witcher 2 was overrated it was still a really good and enjoyable game. I still need to play the first one.mems_1224
Fight me IRL.

Do you even lift? :P

:o
HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#33 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

Witcher 3 next gen confirmed.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#34 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

But really, let's look at the factors that make it "great." It's made in a crappy Eastern European country (Poland), so standards are lower and therefore people more impressed. +1. Plus, its lead platform is the PC. +1. This elevates a seemingly mediocre title to a level that is apparently on the same field as Skyrim. But when we look at it more closely, we can see this is not so:

Skyrim was made in America. Everyone is obsessed with hating on America. -1. Great Western powers are expected to pump out high-quality products. -1. Its lead platform is the XBox 360. -1. It is popular outside of the Internet. -1.

So when viewed objectively and without prejudice, The Witcher is actually awful, and Skyrim is a masterpiece.

Drasonak
:lol: So TW2 sucks because it's Polish? I'm Polish as well. Does that mean I'm a terrible person compared to Americans? Oh please. :lol:
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

Drasonak
Please watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkodTydUR0E
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
here's hope we have less focus on the damn squirrels and empire politics, and more focus on geralt and his real job. for a man that hates politics, he spends far too much time engaged in them on the games. my perfect witcher game would delve much more on the witcher side of things, like a huge compilation of short, interesting stories, preferrably knitted together with good gameplay. act 4 of the first game was my favorite because of that.
Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Drasonak

[QUOTE="Drasonak"]

ShadowsDemon

:lol: So TW2 sucks because it's Polish? I'm Polish as well. Does that mean I'm a terrible person compared to Americans? Oh please. :lol:

The greatest achievement of the Poles in the last 500 years was The Witcher 2. The Prime Minister of Poland gave Obama the game because that was the best thing Poland had to offer. You think Obama plays video games? Let alone ones that aren't even that good?

Gifts from representatives of other countries are usually something the country prides itself on (in Switzerland's case, for example, cuckoo clocks). The Polish don't excel at video games, or anything really, which is why they chose the best thing their country had produced in the modern age. The Witcher 2 wasn't even the best in its genre on either of its platforms in the year 2011... It is not an amazing achievement, but simply another, critically speaking, high quality game.

The Japanese, just in the video game department, gave us Pac-Man, Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, etc. among many other things, like top-of-the-line cars, computers, TVs, and such. Likewise, Western countries have contributed greatly, so the "achievement" of creating The Witcher 2 wouldn't mean much. For the Polish, it is their pride and joy... lol.

Source: www.theescapistmagazine.com/news/view/110469-Polish-Prime-Minster-Gives-Obama-Witcher-2

Edit: Just for the hell of it, America's contributions to the world in less than 250 years:

Lightbulbs, democracy, freedom, Skyrim, NASA, moon landings, World War I and II victory, rebirth in the spirit of God, freedom spread to other countries, Disney, theme parks, and so many more things. You've got to come over here. It's AMAZING!

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 kuraimen

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="Drasonak"]

Drasonak

The greatest achievement of the Poles in the last 500 years was The Witcher 2. The Prime Minister of Poland gave Obama the game because that was the best thing Poland had to offer. You think Obama plays video games? Let alone ones that aren't even that good?

Gifts from representatives of other countries are usually something the country prides itself on (in Switzerland's case, for example, cuckoo clocks). The Polish don't excel at video games, or anything really, which is why they chose the best thing their country had produced in the modern age. The Witcher 2 wasn't even the best in its genre on either of its platforms in the year 2011... It is not an amazing achievement, but simply another, critically speaking, high quality game.

The Japanese, just in the video game department, gave us Pac-Man, Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, etc. among many other things, like top-of-the-line cars, computers, TVs, and such. Likewise, Western countries have contributed greatly, so the "achievement" of creating The Witcher 2 wouldn't mean much. For the Polish, it is their pride and joy... lol.

Source: www.theescapistmagazine.com/news/view/110469-Polish-Prime-Minster-Gives-Obama-Witcher-2

Edit: Just for the hell of it, America's contributions to the world in less than 250 years:

Lightbulbs, democracy, freedom, Skyrim, NASA, moon landings, World War I and II victory, rebirth in the spirit of God, freedom spread to other countries, Disney, theme parks, and so many more things. You've got to come over here. It's AMAZING!

Copernicus was polish, Chopin was polish, in fact choose one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_people You, on the other hand, are just a dumbass.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#39 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

[QUOTE="with_teeth26"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"]

[QUOTE="halogreatest"]

halogreatest

thank you SW

WWitcher2 is nearly idetncal on pc than xbox360. but only alot cheaper yssystem.

No is not, not even close, go play both versions, the PC one maxed obviously.
Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Drasonak
[QUOTE="Drasonak"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] :lol: So TW2 sucks because it's Polish? I'm Polish as well. Does that mean I'm a terrible person compared to Americans? Oh please. :lol:kuraimen

Copernicus was polish, Chopin was polish, in fact choose one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_people You, on the other hand, are just a dumbass.

Oh ****, man, I'm sorry! Please don't charge me with your horses and outdated technology!
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Drasonak"] The greatest achievement of the Poles in the last 500 years was The Witcher 2. The Prime Minister of Poland gave Obama the game because that was the best thing Poland had to offer. You think Obama plays video games? Let alone ones that aren't even that good?

Drasonak

Oh ****, man, I'm sorry! Please don't charge me with your horses and outdated technology!

helicopters and rockets too :)
Avatar image for PinnacleGamingP
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 PinnacleGamingP
Member since 2012 • 5120 Posts
whats going on here?? witcher 3? ok? cant wait to skip this on my PC, maybe if they bring it to PS3 and bring the SEN together i might consider it.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 clyde46
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Drasonak"] The greatest achievement of the Poles in the last 500 years was The Witcher 2. The Prime Minister of Poland gave Obama the game because that was the best thing Poland had to offer. You think Obama plays video games? Let alone ones that aren't even that good?

Drasonak

You are a racist bigot.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
Still have to play the first two games. :3
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 clyde46
[QUOTE="Zeviander"]Still have to play the first two games. :3

Same. Might do that this weekend.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
Same. Might do that this weekend.clyde46
*shakes fist* It would likely melt my current setup into a pile of plastic and solder... if it even booted.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 clyde46

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Drasonak"] Oh ****, man, I'm sorry! Please don't charge me with your horses and outdated technology!Drasonak

You are a racist bigot.

So it's okay to degrade console gamers for being console gamers, but it's not okay to degrade Polish people for being Polish people. One says a lot more about the individual than the other, as it mostly certainly has a larger influence in their lives.

Whatever, you're a hypocrite. It's only okay to generalize when the issues aren't sensitive. Wake up, sheep (the non-Nintendo fanboy kind).

There's a little something we like to call banter here on SW. We bash each others consoles/PC's all the time but when you start taking that bashing outside of this as you are continually doing then that's not OK.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Drasonak"] Oh ****, man, I'm sorry! Please don't charge me with your horses and outdated technology!Drasonak

You are a racist bigot.

So it's okay to degrade console gamers for being console gamers, but it's not okay to degrade Polish people for being Polish people. One says a lot more about the individual than the other, as it mostly certainly has a larger influence in their lives.

Whatever, you're a hypocrite. It's only okay to generalize when the issues aren't sensitive. Wake up, sheep (the non-Nintendo fanboy kind).

Well racism is against the rules here, bashing fanboys is not. Also, people can't help that they're polish, people can choose their given fanboy platform. Overall, you're a bigoted moron; actually, that's redundant.

Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Drasonak

[QUOTE="Drasonak"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] You are a racist bigot. lostrib

Well racism is against the rules here, bashing fanboys is not. Also, people can't help that they're polish, people can choose their given fanboy platform. Overall, you're a bigoted moron; actually, that's redundant.

It's not racist! Polish people are considered "white." Geez, so I can't say Germans are drunks or Nazis without being racist? In the 1930s, they put racism in kid's cartoons!

So Walt Disney was a moron? Almost every president was a moron? But especially WALT DISNEY!? Woodrow Wilson was the most racist president out of anyone, and he made the 14 points of the post World-War I world. And Disney made Mickey Mouse and started one of the greatest industries and companies of the 20th century. He made animation films.

Finally, I'm not hating on the Poles. I'm just saying people obviously receive The Witcher 2 better because it's made by them when less is expected of them, which can be attributed to communism and lack of freedom. But equitably speaking and without bias, it is actually not a good game at all. Sorry.