The Official System Wars Sig Request Thread
*For information on System Wars Sig Wagers, see post #2.
Let me preface this by saying I’ve been a part of the System Wars community for a long time, and one of the memories that stays clear in my mind is signature request threads, usually organized by AdobeArtist. Due to my lurker status, I never felt like it was appropriate for me to request something be created for me, but I relished in all of those users that had the terrific sigs created just for them.
At that time I was still in high school and I always thought it would be pretty awesome to learn to use Photoshop and create my own look someday. It wasn’t until I went back to college for my second degree that I found the opportunity to dive into the world of graphic design. In the end, I acknowledge that it was primarily Gamespot and System Wars that took me down this path. I couldn’t be happier!
I want to give back to the community, to strengthen System Wars. My hope is to give an identity to users who feel they are struggling to have their voice heard and to bring the flair and fashion for all the users. And just maybe we’ll liven up System Wars a little bit in the process.
HOW TO REQUEST
- Theme: what you want your sig to showcase - i.e. a specific game, tv show, movie, etc.
- Desired Text: if applicable; what text you want in the design. please note lots of text is difficult to work with in Gamespot's crummy sig size, meaning text could be changed or left out
- Desired Imagery: if applicable; images you would like us to use. please note designers may just use this image as a basis for inspiration
- Designer Requests:You may want to request a specific designer do your signature. At the moment, we'll allow such requests. If we receive too many requests like these, ignoring designers or creating too large of a workload for specific designers, we will ignore these requests. Please note that your wait time may be longer when requesting specific designers.
Apologies everyone, but requesting gifs for sigs will not be a normal occurrence. Gamespot requires a file size of no more than 500mb for the signatures, and large animation is just too much. I'll see if I can accommodate those requests, but unfortunately I cannot promise anything.Zassi
HOW THIS WORKS
Once you post your request, you’ll be added to the waitlist in the order you posted. You’ll move up through it as designers accept projects, generally in order but not always. A designer may PM you about your design. Once completed, you’ll be sent your signature and removed from the project list.
- Must have at least 500 posts
- Must be at least 3 months old
The designers listed below are all volunteers and work when their schedules allow. There may often be projects in the waitlist with only one of us taking on projects. Please be patient and we’ll work to get your requests completed in a timely manner.
If you are a designer and interested in participating in this, please let me know and I’ll add you to the roster!