The SW, post your screenshots thread. (56K)

Avatar image for cfisher2833
#651 Posted by cfisher2833 (2150 posts) -

I don't understand why people are arguing so much over poly count. High poly counts are borderline useless imo in the age of tessellation.

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
#652 Posted by EducatingU_PCMR (1550 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

You don't have to believe it. It seems you can't grasp that Crysis 3 has truly been superceded. Is it impossible? I said ISS actually renders 11 million polygons on average at any given time including all LOD details. Meaning, when you look at Infamous SS in game at any time, the PS4 GPU is drawing around 11 million polys as you're looking at it. The world in Infamous is very dense as a whole. The character models alone are 120,000 polygons. Excluding the chain which in itself is very detailed. Geometrically, ISS is very impressive. And coupled with particle effects and very nice lighting, it's visually very appealing. But yeah, it has LOD transition problems. I agree.

  • The engine regularly draws over 11 million polygons for the whole scene.

Regularly != at any given time

Avatar image for foxhound_fox
#653 Edited by foxhound_fox (96698 posts) -

Anyone who loves Castlevania ("Belmont" or "Castleroid" style) and/or Rogue Legacy needs to buy this game immediately. $10 on Steam until the end of the day.

Avatar image for jun_aka_pekto
#654 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (22309 posts) -

Replaying an old classic. I normally don't use mods. But, I wanted to replay the dusk and night time scenes with noontime hours:

Avatar image for Ghost120x
#655 Edited by Ghost120x (5229 posts) -

Thread need some vita love.

Tearaway

Demon Gaze

Killzone Mercenary

Danganronpa

Avatar image for scatteh316
#656 Posted by scatteh316 (7048 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Ben-Buja said:
@walloftruth said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

I hear the Crysis 1 first level is made up of just over 3 million polygons altogether. I'm not sure though. I have no sources for that.

You are about right with that statement. Here's a quick screengrab from the editor. I've loaded the first level "island" in the editor and as you can see above the FPS counter, the engine is drawing 1694,238 triangles at that time of day and weather settings. So that's about 1.7 million triangles, which theoretically are 3.4 million polygons. Now there are two things to take into account: When I move around in the level then the tris counter goes lower and higher, the highest is around 1.9 million tris, which theoretically are about 3.8 million polygons.

Now I keep using the word "theoretically" because as a model artist you'd want to make you models 100% quads, clean topology is everything but I don't know how efficient the people at Crytek worked on their models, so probably not every model has 100% quads, which means that you can't really say 1.9 million tris = 3.8 million polys. I'd say the average is around 3.4 million polygons per frame in the first level of Crysis 1 at VeryHigh settings.

Which also brings me to my point about I:SS 11 million polygon per frame claim. I find that hard to believe to be honest, the game has awful pop-in, especially if you're up on skyscrapers. So if I:SS has such a high polygon budget then why didn't they invest in higher quality LOD meshes? It just doesn't make much sense.

Not bad for a game that came out 7 years ago.

Do we actually have proof of I:SS using that many polygons other than the devs claiming it? Is there some tech analysis by an independent source?

I don't see Digital Foundry mention anything about it in their tech analysis, only that "Delsin's character model consists of more than 60,000 triangles with 7500 specifically used for his beanie" and "The sheer amount of geometry being rendered at any single time is quite impressive"


http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/14/infamous-second-sons-characters-are-120000-polygons-11-million-rendered-regularly-by-the-engine/

  • The engine streams environment blocks on a 100 meters grid. Each block loads 33 MiB (Mebibytes, basically a techie version of a megabyte) of data including everything (physics, scripts, AI and particle). Below you can see a visual representation of those blocks.
  • Only 10 blocks are displayed at any given time. An extra 7 are loaded but not rendered to help with I/O (input/output speed) from the hard disk.
  • 4 blocks are rendered with 48 MiB high resolution texture packs that are streamed separately.
  • Each object has between 1 and 3 LODs (levels of detail based on distance) for near to mid distances.
  • FAR LOD uses baked imposters.
  • The engine regularly draws over 11 million polygons for the whole scene.
  • There are many instances per block, with over three million instance vertices per block.
  • In the worst case the player can move 20 meters per seconds before overtaking the speed at which the world can be rendered.

And for Characters...

  • Each character has between 300-500 separate bones, many of which for the face, cloth and hands.
  • Characters have 120.000 polygons, but NPCs have more LODs (lower detail models displayed when far away from the camera) for performance reasons.
  • They take 28 MiB of data, most of which are textures.
  • There are thousands of animation clips, and facial animation during cutscenes is done separately for each vertex.
  • Vertex animation is done with three bits per vertex, while wrinkles are procedural.

Regularly is not the same as constantly.. you'll find that 11 million number is when you're on top of a building and looking at a large part of the city.

If you're down on the city streets then you'll find it would be way less then that.

Avatar image for m3dude1
#658 Posted by m3dude1 (2244 posts) -

@cfisher2833 said:

I don't understand why people are arguing so much over poly count. High poly counts are borderline useless imo in the age of tessellation.

lmao

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
#660 Posted by EducatingU_PCMR (1550 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

@EducatingU_PCMR: @scatteh316: So teh masterrace is back for a showdown lol. So lets see what 'Regular' means..

reg·u·lar

1. Customary, usual, or normal.

2. Orderly, even, or symmetrical.

3. In conformity with a fixed procedure, principle, or discipline

.4. Well-ordered; methodical.

5. Occurring at fixed intervals.

6. Not varying; constant.

So I guess that translates to 'not very often' to you hermits does it? Probably drops to 500k polys more often than not right? Wrong. You are officially scraping the barrel to down play the game. Simple as that. Infamous SS >>>>>>>> Any open world game currently on PC graphically. You will just have to deal with it.

Reddit/PCMasterRace lied to you. Morons.

Let's see what you claimed:

"renders 11 million polygons on average at any given time..."

"At any given time" clearly translates to always, meaning that, you can pick any interval of the frame rendering process and according to you, those 11M (on average) polys will always be found.

From SP itself:

  • "The engine regularly draws over 11 million polygons for the whole scene."

Now, "regularly" = "usually", but "regularly" != "always".

Meaning that, there are moments of the game where 11M (on average) polys are not being rendered.

So yes, your statement was wrong.

Can't argue with facts.

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
#662 Posted by EducatingU_PCMR (1550 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@EducatingU_PCMR: @scatteh316: So teh masterrace is back for a showdown lol. So lets see what 'Regular' means..

reg·u·lar

1. Customary, usual, or normal.

2. Orderly, even, or symmetrical.

3. In conformity with a fixed procedure, principle, or discipline

.4. Well-ordered; methodical.

5. Occurring at fixed intervals.

6. Not varying; constant.

So I guess that translates to 'not very often' to you hermits does it? Probably drops to 500k polys more often than not right? Wrong. You are officially scraping the barrel to down play the game. Simple as that. Infamous SS >>>>>>>> Any open world game currently on PC graphically. You will just have to deal with it.

Reddit/PCMasterRace lied to you. Morons.

Let's see what you claimed:

"renders 11 million polygons on average at any given time..."

"At any given time" clearly translates to always, meaning that, you can pick any interval of the frame rendering process and according to you, those 11M (on average) polys will always be found.

From SP itself:

  • "The engine regularly draws over 11 million polygons for the whole scene."

Now, "regularly" = "usually", but "regularly" != "always".

Meaning that, there are moments of the game where 11M (on average) polys are not being rendered.

So yes, your statement was wrong.

Can't argue with facts.

Lol mental gymnastics much. I said that as a reference to that article. I hadn't read it in a while and forgotten the exact wording. If your contribution to the conversation was to correct my exact wording, then that proves you have no real argument.

You're grasping at straws.

Now, with that aside, Infamous SS is more geometrically dense than any game I can think of being released already. If you can think of another, then please do tell me.

No, sorry, you made a false statement. Simple as that.

You were actually trying to say 11M polygons were rendered all the time.

Accept your mistake and move on.

Avatar image for jun_aka_pekto
#664 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (22309 posts) -

Avatar image for Ben-Buja
#665 Edited by Ben-Buja (2809 posts) -

Some Project CARS gameplay screenshots

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
#668 Posted by EducatingU_PCMR (1550 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@EducatingU_PCMR: @scatteh316: So teh masterrace is back for a showdown lol. So lets see what 'Regular' means..

reg·u·lar

1. Customary, usual, or normal.

2. Orderly, even, or symmetrical.

3. In conformity with a fixed procedure, principle, or discipline

.4. Well-ordered; methodical.

5. Occurring at fixed intervals.

6. Not varying; constant.

So I guess that translates to 'not very often' to you hermits does it? Probably drops to 500k polys more often than not right? Wrong. You are officially scraping the barrel to down play the game. Simple as that. Infamous SS >>>>>>>> Any open world game currently on PC graphically. You will just have to deal with it.

Reddit/PCMasterRace lied to you. Morons.

Let's see what you claimed:

"renders 11 million polygons on average at any given time..."

"At any given time" clearly translates to always, meaning that, you can pick any interval of the frame rendering process and according to you, those 11M (on average) polys will always be found.

From SP itself:

  • "The engine regularly draws over 11 million polygons for the whole scene."

Now, "regularly" = "usually", but "regularly" != "always".

Meaning that, there are moments of the game where 11M (on average) polys are not being rendered.

So yes, your statement was wrong.

Can't argue with facts.

Lol mental gymnastics much. I said that as a reference to that article. I hadn't read it in a while and forgotten the exact wording. If your contribution to the conversation was to correct my exact wording, then that proves you have no real argument.

You're grasping at straws.

Now, with that aside, Infamous SS is more geometrically dense than any game I can think of being released already. If you can think of another, then please do tell me.

No, sorry, you made a false statement. Simple as that.

You were actually trying to say 11M polygons were rendered all the time.

Accept your mistake and move on.

Fool. You don't know how to actually make an argument so you argue on the surface about my exact wording. Is that all you have to add? Look, I'm sorry I didn't state the exact wording of an article I hadn't looked at in months lol. But what I did say was "renders 11 million polygons on average at any given time". Which ius basically the same as saying regularly. You are looking for ANYTHING you can find lol. Just leave people alone if you can't contribute to the conversation. Fucking idiot. EducatingU? What a fucking shit **** you are. You are the reason people hate the PC community. Be ashamed.

No, I truly believe you were stating 11M polys are rendered all the time. That "miss wording" is just a cheap excuse.

"renders 11 million polygons on average at any given time. Which ius basically the same as saying regularly."

Average clearly refers to the quantity of polygons and not the frequency of their appearance. So you basically said that more or less 11M polys were rendered all the time.

My logic is flawless, discussing it is futile. You would just end up calling people "shit ****" because you're unable to accept a mistake.

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
#670 Edited by deactivated-5920bf77daa85 (3270 posts) -

I heard a rumor that Mario Kart 8 renders 13 billion polygons every millisecond!

Tomb Raider

Avatar image for Ben-Buja
#671 Posted by Ben-Buja (2809 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

So is Project Cars Wii U a completely different game to PC/PS4/XB1 version? Like different assets?

Probably, yeah. We haven't seen much of the Wii U version. The development of the console versions is not as transparent as the open PC version testing.

I assume that they will use different tree models and less trackside objects for example, but that's pure speculation on my part.

Avatar image for waahahah
#672 Edited by waahahah (1859 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@EducatingU_PCMR said:

No, I truly believe you were stating 11M polys are rendered all the time. That "miss wording" is just a cheap excuse.

"renders 11 million polygons on average at any given time. Which ius basically the same as saying regularly."

Average clearly refers to the quantity of polygons and not the frequency of their appearance. So you basically said that more or less 11M polys were rendered all the time.

My logic is flawless, discussing it is futile. You would just end up calling people "shit ****" because you're unable to accept a mistake.

I said I made a mistake. I didn't state the exact words from the article and had to re look up the article to clarify what I said. And i think shit **** is a rather impressive term don't you?

Technically, 11 million average means its regularly producing MORE or less than 11 million. Not always.

Average is not solely a quantity since it requires more than one to be an average. If the game regularly renders more than 11 million polygon's it could mean the average is at or near 11 million polygon's per frame over some set of time. Something regularly is something easily interpreted as an average even if incorrect.

@EducatingU_PCMR you were completely wrong in the way you understand quantity and how averages work. The average is not just a quantity, seeing as the average = total polygons / frame count.

@scottpsfan14 you made a mistake with wording but at least your not stupid. Depending on the scene and the average can change drastically. You could be stupid and looking at wall to drastically reduce the amount of polygons on screen reducing the average.

I reworded this to make a bit more sense

Also another edit since i missed something else about how stupid EducatingU's post was. Regularly isn't a quantity but it is saying there is some type of natural occurrence and re-occurrence happening with the poly count going over 11 million... which is kind of a broken or irregular frequency.

also ksp

... nvm i lost my ksp screens

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
#673 Posted by EducatingU_PCMR (1550 posts) -

@waahahah said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@EducatingU_PCMR said:

No, I truly believe you were stating 11M polys are rendered all the time. That "miss wording" is just a cheap excuse.

"renders 11 million polygons on average at any given time. Which ius basically the same as saying regularly."

Average clearly refers to the quantity of polygons and not the frequency of their appearance. So you basically said that more or less 11M polys were rendered all the time.

My logic is flawless, discussing it is futile. You would just end up calling people "shit ****" because you're unable to accept a mistake.

I said I made a mistake. I didn't state the exact words from the article and had to re look up the article to clarify what I said. And i think shit **** is a rather impressive term don't you?

1. Technically, 11 million average means its regularly producing MORE or less than 11 million. Not always.

Average is not solely a quantity since it requires more than one to be an average. If the game regularly renders more than 11 million polygon's it could mean the average is at or near 11 million polygon's per frame over some set of time. Something regularly is something easily interpreted as an average even if incorrect.

@EducatingU_PCMR 2. you were completely wrong in the way you understand quantity and how averages work. The average is not just a quantity, seeing as the average = total polygons / frame count.

@scottpsfan14 you made a mistake with wording but at least your not stupid. Depending on the scene and the average can change drastically. You could be stupid and looking at wall to drastically reduce the amount of polygons on screen reducing the average.

I reworded this to make a bit more sense

Also another edit since i missed something else about how stupid EducatingU's post was. Regularly isn't a quantity but it is saying there is some type of natural occurrence and re-occurrence happening with the poly count going over 11 million... which is kind of a broken or irregular frequency.

also ksp

... nvm i lost my ksp screens

1. This is exactly what I said.

2. I never said that average was a quantity. I said that the average was clearly referring to the quantity of polygons being rendered, which is true. And you pointed out in the ratio = polys / frame (or time 33.3ms)

Avatar image for waahahah
#674 Edited by waahahah (1859 posts) -

@EducatingU_PCMR:

1. No it wasn't.

You out right accused him of saying the game of rendered 11 million poly's the entire time. That was flat out wrong.

@EducatingU_PCMRsaid: I truly believe you were stating 11M polys are rendered all the time.

@scottpsfan14 said: renders 11 million polygons on average at any given time.

2. The quanity of polygons being rendered on a frame is exact or an estimate so it can't be an average. So when he says average its not possible to be on a single frame, it has to be multiple. Where you're getting time out of your ass is clearly more misguided understanding of how average works.

average frames per second = total frames rendered / total time rendered in.

average polygons = total polygons rendered / total amount of frames.

They are completely different averages. Lets say we have 10 frames,

framepoly count in milliontime rendered in ms
11330
21227
31025
41124
5922
6720
7620
8923
91325
101529
averages10.5

24.5

while they are independent calculations you can easily figure out that there is a relationship between poly count, frame, and time. Its not really possibly to have an average on a single screen that already has a quantity for that screen. Its not up for your interpretation. The average at any time here would be 10.5 million polygons because the average is over a duration. Saying it regularly goes above 11 million polygons means that at certain times the average is 11 million or more given a time frame.

Its impossible to actually say the game's average is w/e since it heavily rely's on the player's behavior and the sandbox generating content. But in some sense he's not really wrong even if he messed up a single word. The point he made is still important because its saying the game engine can deliver 11 million polygon's on average. Had he added a "could" render 11 million... would actually be a valid.

You were blatantly and stupidly wrong.

Here's some more calculations on how time relates to poly count. I don't know why i just did these as proofs... probably to show the relationship between f/s and p/s but its easy to do directly off the table, which i added in bold.

f = frame, p = poly, ms = millisecond, s = second.

24.5ms/f = 245ms/10f =>

convert ms to seconds

0.0245s/f=0.245s/10f

now we can use these equations to calculate f/s and average poly/s,

frame/s:

take the inverse

0.0245s/f=0.245s/10f => 1/0.0245s/f = 10f/0.245s

=40.81f/s

poly/s

10.5p/f = 105p/10f => 10f=105p/10.5p/f

0.0245s/f=0.245s/10f => 10f=0.245s/0.0245s/f

0.245s/0.0245s/f=105p/10.5p/f

(10.5p/f)/(0.0245s/f) = 105p/0.245s

=428.57p/s

And if any one thinks i spent too much time on this, I'm sick and have nothing better to do...

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
#675 Edited by EducatingU_PCMR (1550 posts) -

@waahahah:

Forget it, I see your point now.

Avatar image for Ben-Buja
#676 Edited by Ben-Buja (2809 posts) -

Project CARS, this relatively new track "Oulton Park" has insane amounts of trackside vehicles lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
#678 Edited by deactivated-5920bf77daa85 (3270 posts) -

Tomb Raider

Hey guys, here's an idea. If Lara wants to go somewhere, just...just let her go there.

Avatar image for jun_aka_pekto
#679 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (22309 posts) -

Testing out some older games on a friend's old PC I did repairs on. Actually, I gave him my AMD Athlon II X2 270 (CPU/mobo/RAM) and Radeon HD 5770 which is why they're not on my sig anymore.

Avatar image for fgjnfgh
#680 Edited by fgjnfgh (2650 posts) -

People have never given Ryse any chance. Not only it's amazing in graphics, but the combat and story are great. I liked it alot

Avatar image for scatteh316
#681 Posted by scatteh316 (7048 posts) -

@fgjnfgh said:

People have never given Ryse any chance. Not only it's amazing in graphics, but the combat and story are great. I liked it alot

So you post 2 bullshots and a blurry, less impressive in-game shot?

Avatar image for m3dude1
#682 Posted by m3dude1 (2244 posts) -

@scatteh316 said:

@fgjnfgh said:

People have never given Ryse any chance. Not only it's amazing in graphics, but the combat and story are great. I liked it alot

So you post 2 bullshots and a blurry, less impressive in-game shot?

absolutely hilarious coming from you

Avatar image for Ben-Buja
#683 Edited by Ben-Buja (2809 posts) -

TheWorse 0.99 for Watch Dogs has been released

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
#684 Edited by deactivated-5920bf77daa85 (3270 posts) -

Guild Wars 2

Another perfect 10/10 five star quest involving rabbit food and hungry bunnies!

A lot of happy animals :)

One thing I have learned from this games is that skritt like shinies!

Sometimes, levelling is quite fast and exciting thanks to these meta-events. You can solo most things, but these are big battles. FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!!!!

Avatar image for fgjnfgh
#685 Posted by fgjnfgh (2650 posts) -

@scatteh316: wash dirt off your eyes, they look sharp and realistic to normal eyes

Avatar image for Ben-Buja
#686 Edited by Ben-Buja (2809 posts) -

Project Cars

Avatar image for Ben-Buja
#688 Posted by Ben-Buja (2809 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
Do you have Pcars on your PC right now? As a tester?

Yep, these are my screenshots from the latest test build.

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
#690 Edited by Ballroompirate (25872 posts) -

Some FF14 ARR, @Xaero_Gravity wishes his character was as cool as mine

Avatar image for Ben-Buja
#691 Edited by Ben-Buja (2809 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Ben-Buja said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
Do you have Pcars on your PC right now? As a tester?

Yep, these are my screenshots from the latest test build.

So does it work with Logitech G27 and all the pro wheels? And does it work with a 360 controller standard? And what are the current requirements for the game to max it out?

360 controller already works great, Xbox One controller will be supported as well.

Supported wheels are:

G25, G27, Driving Force, DF Pro, DF Pro GT, MOMO Force, MOMO Racing, Thrustmaster RGT, Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience, Thrustmaster F430, Thrustmaster F1, Thrustmaster T500 RS, Thrustmaster T300 RS, Fanatec Porsche 911, Fanatec CSR, Fanatec CSR Elite, Fanatec CSW, Microsoft Sidewinder.

I have a Fanatec GT2 Porsche 911 and it works fantastic with all the FFB enabled.

Not sure about the requirements, the performance will change a lot in the final stages of polishing which has not started yet. I can tell you though that my 780ti gets 60-90 fps at max settings + ingame downsampling x2 + SMAA, although currently it varies from track to track and weather setting.

My guess is that a 680 GTX level card will play this at settings close to maximum and 50-60 fps at launch, a strong CPU is welcome as well since it features 64 player races which will be CPU demanding.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#693 Posted by lundy86_4 (48588 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

Some FF14 ARR, @Xaero_Gravity wishes his character was as cool as mine

You're making me wanna jump back in. I'm trying to hold off until I pick up my PS4.

Avatar image for Ben-Buja
#694 Edited by Ben-Buja (2809 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Ben-Buja said:

360 controller already works great, Xbox One controller will be supported as well.

Supported wheels are:

G25, G27, Driving Force, DF Pro, DF Pro GT, MOMO Force, MOMO Racing, Thrustmaster RGT, Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience, Thrustmaster F430, Thrustmaster F1, Thrustmaster T500 RS, Thrustmaster T300 RS, Fanatec Porsche 911, Fanatec CSR, Fanatec CSR Elite, Fanatec CSW, Microsoft Sidewinder.

I have a Fanatec GT2 Porsche 911 and it works fantastic with all the FFB enabled.

Not sure about the requirements, the performance will change a lot in the final stages of polishing which has not started yet. I can tell you though that my 780ti gets 60-90 fps at max settings + ingame downsampling x2 + SMAA, although currently it varies from track to track and weather setting.

My guess is that a 680 GTX level card will play this at settings close to maximum and 50-60 fps at launch, a strong CPU is welcome as well since it features 64 player races which will be CPU demanding.

Good stuff. Does it see more than 4 CPU cores?

Yep, just tried it out with the x64 commandline, it's using all 6 cores and even thyperthreading. Solid 60 fps on Imola with 15 cars (For some reason it crashed with more, probably have to report that)

Avatar image for silversix_
#695 Posted by silversix_ (26347 posts) -
@fgjnfgh said:

@scatteh316: wash dirt off your eyes, they look sharp and realistic to normal eyes

Yes the first two look sharp because they're bullshots. The kind of visuals the Bone cannot and will not achieve. The last pic is real deal and it looks like a blur benchmark.

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
#696 Edited by Ballroompirate (25872 posts) -

@lundy86_4: nom nom get to it, it was actually free to play this weekend for those people who quit awhile ago, they wanted to show off what was in 2.3 (love it)

Avatar image for super600
#697 Edited by super600 (32404 posts) -

Even more mario kart 8 images

Avatar image for scatteh316
#698 Posted by scatteh316 (7048 posts) -

@m3dude1 said:

@scatteh316 said:

@fgjnfgh said:

People have never given Ryse any chance. Not only it's amazing in graphics, but the combat and story are great. I liked it alot

So you post 2 bullshots and a blurry, less impressive in-game shot?

absolutely hilarious coming from you

None of mine are bullshots...

Avatar image for m3dude1
#699 Posted by m3dude1 (2244 posts) -

uh huh, thats why u refuse to post native res shots with a fraps counter

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
#700 Edited by deactivated-5920bf77daa85 (3270 posts) -

@super600 said:

Even more mario kart 8 images

Hurray!

Guild Wars 2