The PS4 is dominating the Canadian market

  • 64 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Omega-316
#1 Edited by Omega-316 (981 posts) -

PS4's restocked yesterday here in Toronto and I go into ebgames/gamestop and they have the Xbox one stacked up like a minecraft tree and the PS4 is like a rare elusive pokemon your trying to catch with a master ball. The thing just sells where ever it lands. I managed to finally get my PS4 after the third gamestop store I visited.

I doubt this system wars last very long. The PS3 vs 360 was a close race even with the PS3 releasing a year later. With all the first party devs Sony has, all this Indie Station jokes will die out quickly while lems are stuck once again with their Forza and Halo while PS4 has first party devs pumping out games like there is no tomorrow. Hell, at least the 360 had gears of war to make it a triple threat.

Think about it. You think third party devs will make games exclusive to a console that is way behind in the market? I bet you the devs behind titanfall and dead rising are crying at night.

I give the Xbone 2 years life span. You?

Avatar image for Sweenix
#2 Posted by Sweenix (5957 posts) -

I give you 2 minutes, then i expect you in my bedroom

Avatar image for Omega-316
#3 Posted by Omega-316 (981 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

I give you 2 minutes, then i expect you in my bedroom

Your a man.

Avatar image for Sweenix
#4 Edited by Sweenix (5957 posts) -

@Omega-316 said:

@Sweenix said:

I give you 2 minutes, then i expect you in my bedroom

Your a man.

Not yet, but you'll make me one :3

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
#5 Posted by chikenfriedrice (13561 posts) -

Thank you for your in depth analysis.

Avatar image for PonchoTaco
#6 Edited by PonchoTaco (3182 posts) -

How long did it take to see the Wii in stores?

Avatar image for blackace
#7 Edited by blackace (23576 posts) -

@Omega-316: Xbox One have a 10yr plan in place. Microsoft has billions. I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon. All the 3rd party games going to the PS4 will be on the XB1 as well. M$ will have another 10-12 more exclusives to show at the E3. That's on top of the 8-10 other they haven't released from last years E3. Over 25 exclusives in the first year.

XB1 are still selling at a steady pace.

*******************************************************************

@PonchoTaco said:

How long did it take to see the Wii in stores?

Over a year. I checked just about every month. The DS was sold out for about 8 months. Don't think the PS4 will come close to these numbers.

Avatar image for RossRichard
#8 Posted by RossRichard (3546 posts) -

@Omega-316: Same thing is happening in the US.

Avatar image for Omega-316
#9 Posted by Omega-316 (981 posts) -

@PonchoTaco said:

How long did it take to see the Wii in stores?

Nobody checked.

Avatar image for PonchoTaco
#10 Posted by PonchoTaco (3182 posts) -

@Omega-316 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

How long did it take to see the Wii in stores?

Nobody checked.

Were you even alive when the Wii released? You couldn't find it in any stores for the longest time. Was sold out as soon as it hit the floor.

Avatar image for Solid_Max13
#11 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3588 posts) -

@Omega-316 said:

PS4's restocked yesterday here in Toronto and I go into ebgames/gamestop and they have the Xbox one stacked up like a minecraft tree and the PS4 is like a rare elusive pokemon your trying to catch with a master ball. The thing just sells where ever it lands. I managed to finally get my PS4 after the third gamestop store I visited.

I doubt this system wars last very long. The PS3 vs 360 was a close race even with the PS3 releasing a year later. With all the first party devs Sony has, all this Indie Station jokes will die out quickly while lems are stuck once again with their Forza and Halo while PS4 has first party devs pumping out games like there is no tomorrow. Hell, at least the 360 had gears of war to make it a triple threat.

Think about it. You think third party devs will make games exclusive to a console that is way behind in the market? I bet you the devs behind titanfall and dead rising are crying at night.

I give the Xbone 2 years life span. You?

In my neck of the woods in Canada PS4 has been the fastest selling console, at many local retailers such as EB on average every 2/3 people walk in ask about the PS4, it's pretty intense.

Avatar image for Omega-316
#12 Posted by Omega-316 (981 posts) -

Son, I was playing Donkey Kong Country on the SNES while you ceased to exist.

Avatar image for PonchoTaco
#13 Edited by PonchoTaco (3182 posts) -

@Omega-316 said:

Son, I was playing Donkey Kong Country on the SNES while you ceased to exist.

Your posts seem to contradict this statement.

Also, you should either quote or reply. Not just say things and look like a nutter.

Avatar image for Omega-316
#14 Posted by Omega-316 (981 posts) -

@Solid_Max13 said:

@Omega-316 said:

PS4's restocked yesterday here in Toronto and I go into ebgames/gamestop and they have the Xbox one stacked up like a minecraft tree and the PS4 is like a rare elusive pokemon your trying to catch with a master ball. The thing just sells where ever it lands. I managed to finally get my PS4 after the third gamestop store I visited.

I doubt this system wars last very long. The PS3 vs 360 was a close race even with the PS3 releasing a year later. With all the first party devs Sony has, all this Indie Station jokes will die out quickly while lems are stuck once again with their Forza and Halo while PS4 has first party devs pumping out games like there is no tomorrow. Hell, at least the 360 had gears of war to make it a triple threat.

Think about it. You think third party devs will make games exclusive to a console that is way behind in the market? I bet you the devs behind titanfall and dead rising are crying at night.

I give the Xbone 2 years life span. You?

In my neck of the woods in Canada PS4 has been the fastest selling console, at many local retailers such as EB on average every 2/3 people walk in ask about the PS4, it's pretty intense.

Toronto is one of the biggest cities in the world you american. Take your sarcasm else where.

Avatar image for Chutebox
#15 Edited by Chutebox (42563 posts) -

Sweenix for poster of the year

Avatar image for ninjapirate2000
#16 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3347 posts) -

Dat anecdote.

Avatar image for Heil68
#17 Posted by Heil68 (57266 posts) -

Well those crazy canucks recognize SONY as being the system of gen 8.

Avatar image for Solid_Max13
#18 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3588 posts) -

@Omega-316 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@Omega-316 said:

PS4's restocked yesterday here in Toronto and I go into ebgames/gamestop and they have the Xbox one stacked up like a minecraft tree and the PS4 is like a rare elusive pokemon your trying to catch with a master ball. The thing just sells where ever it lands. I managed to finally get my PS4 after the third gamestop store I visited.

I doubt this system wars last very long. The PS3 vs 360 was a close race even with the PS3 releasing a year later. With all the first party devs Sony has, all this Indie Station jokes will die out quickly while lems are stuck once again with their Forza and Halo while PS4 has first party devs pumping out games like there is no tomorrow. Hell, at least the 360 had gears of war to make it a triple threat.

Think about it. You think third party devs will make games exclusive to a console that is way behind in the market? I bet you the devs behind titanfall and dead rising are crying at night.

I give the Xbone 2 years life span. You?

In my neck of the woods in Canada PS4 has been the fastest selling console, at many local retailers such as EB on average every 2/3 people walk in ask about the PS4, it's pretty intense.

Toronto is one of the biggest cities in the world you american. Take your sarcasm else where.

Sarcasm? I was being honest I'm from Canada specifically Montreal, how was I being sarcastic? I live right near an EB Games, Best Buy and Futureshop and each time people come in the gaming section they ask when the PS4 is going to be available, so how am I sarcastic or where do you believe that. I already have my PS4 btw.

Avatar image for blackace
#19 Edited by blackace (23576 posts) -

@Omega-316 said:

Son, I was playing Donkey Kong Country on the SNES while you ceased to exist.

I was playing Pong while you were still in diapers.

Avatar image for shawn30
#21 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

@Omega-316 said:

@Sweenix said:

I give you 2 minutes, then i expect you in my bedroom

Your a man.

Not yet, but you'll make me one :3

LMAO!!!

Avatar image for silversix_
#22 Edited by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

I thought all they had are penguins and "ehhh" at the end of each sentence

Avatar image for clr84651
#23 Edited by clr84651 (5630 posts) -

The Lems got over confident with the 360 sales as well as MS did too. Sony will now rein on their parade! Ha ha ha ha ha! Sony is & will continue to put MS back in their place. Back to being Sony's unwanted & misfit child MS.

Avatar image for dreamdude
#24 Posted by dreamdude (4627 posts) -

@silversix_: No, they have polar bears and old coca cola commercials.

Avatar image for Shielder7
#25 Posted by Shielder7 (5191 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

I thought all they had are penguins and "ehhh" at the end of each sentence

Don't you mean polar bears as penguins are at the south pole.

Avatar image for X_CAPCOM_X
#26 Posted by X_CAPCOM_X (7425 posts) -

@Omega-316 said:

PS4 is like a rare elusive pokemon your trying to catch with a master ball.

Well, did you even have a master ball or did you try with a measly ultra ball?

Avatar image for blackace
#27 Edited by blackace (23576 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

The Lems got over confident with the 360 sales as well as MS did too. Sony will now rein on their parade! Ha ha ha ha ha! Sony is & will continue to put MS back in their place. Back to being Sony's unwanted & misfit child MS.

Meantime Sony's stocks continue to plunge. Losing another 2.85%.

http://money.cnn.com/quote/quote.html?symb=SNE

Back to losing millions every quarter. Sony has been over confident for years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/01/technology/sony-blames-box-office-trouble-for-its-quarterly-loss.html?_r=0

http://kotaku.com/5960411/how-sony-is-turning-into-a-ghost-in-japan-and-around-the-world

Keep telling yourself everything is sunshine and rosey at Sony.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304073204579168833679539814

Avatar image for spicymeatball27
#28 Edited by spicymeatball27 (427 posts) -

Dead Rising 3 already sold a million copies at least according to articles posted on other websites & titanfall is coming out on X1 which most likely sell over a million in its first week. it also comes out for Xbox 360/ PC with the 360 having huge install base so idk what ur talking about unless ur a kid which u most likely are. X1 will not have a 2yr life span just like nintendo wii u crappy machine especially when wii u does have a great games coming out this year. X1 ps4/ wii u have been out in the market less then a year so i doubt neither of the 3 are going any where only a little retarded kid will think that.

This is a troll thread which is obvious & only reason sony is selling well is cause of the price & it sure as hell isn't the games lol. Knack is garbage, sony was embrassed to show it at E3 last year with little to NO footage of that trash. Killzone 4 was the most traded in game at Gamestop according to dozens of articles which isn't a big surprise since its a garbage game & only exclusive fps that sony fans have which is pretty sad lol. There was resistance but umm that tanked lol. Look at guys like AngryJoe, DSPGAMING, TheRadBrad etc who have voices with huge fan install base that say killzone is complete garbage & just a tech demo with shit gameplay & not fanboys so more or less they'll listen to them them unlike most 12 yr olds on here that talk to the same 20 people on forums 24/7 lol.

TheOrder or watever its called looks dull as shit & we all know how sonys new IPs turn out like Knack, warhawk, twisted metal, resistance 1-3, starhawk, LBP, & even infamous 2 sold worse then the first games lol. So i doubt TheOrder won't do anything special & seeing wat gameplay or trailers i've seen it looks like it'll join the bandwagon of sonys IPs that never sell.. That go's for infamous 3. Infamous 3 i doubt will sell well just as Infamous 2 with its shit sales when it debuted since the gameplay of 3 looks very genertic & reminds me alot of Saints Row 4 with it's super Powers & very identical at least from what has been shown already for Infamous 3. The gameplay of Infamous 3 looks dull only going after genertic foot soldiers with body armor with machine guns just auto aiming at you. Weak gameplay of just shooting red spit balls at the A.I. & sum stupid little mini cutscene where he flys up in the air into the camera with his cheesy smile lol (cringes) then just comes down which also reminds me ALOT of SR4 only No cheesy smile lol. The stuff where u blow stuff up like a crappy gate or a pillar where the enemy is shooting the player at was really weak since u can tell it's meant to break & not impressive.

So Sony hasn't won a damn thing yet especially with these games that are complete garbage & new IPs like TheOrder which sony's New IP over the years haven't proven themselves yet especially Infamous series which has never been a must buy 2 games later & not much else coming out this year except for uncharted which more or less will come out in 2015. So all 3 consoles need to show games that are great in not only graphics but in GAMEPLAY at least when it comes down to exclusives.

Avatar image for X_CAPCOM_X
#29 Edited by X_CAPCOM_X (7425 posts) -

@spicymeatball27 said:

Dead Rising 3 already sold a million copies at least according to articles posted on other websites & titanfall is coming out on X1 which most likely sell over a million in its first week. it also comes out for Xbox 360/ PC with the 360 having huge install base so idk what ur talking about unless ur a kid which u most likely are. X1 will not have a 2yr life span just like nintendo wii u crappy machine especially when wii u does have a great games coming out this year. X1 ps4/ wii u have been out in the market less then a year so i doubt neither of the 3 are going any where only a little retarded kid will think that.

This is a troll thread which is obvious & only reason sony is selling well is cause of the price & it sure as hell isn't the games lol. Knack is garbage, sony was embrassed to show it at E3 this year with little to NO footage of that trash. Killzone 4 was the most traded in game at Gamestop according to dozens of articles which isn't a big surprise since its a garbage game & only exclusive fps that sony fans have which is pretty sad lol. There was resistance but umm that tanked lol. Look at guys like AngryJoe, DSPGAMING, TheRadBrad etc who have voices with huge fan install base that say killzone is complete garbage & just a tech demo with shit gameplay & not fanboys so more or less they'll listen to them them unlike most 12 yr olds on here that talk to the same 20 people on forums 24/7 lol.

TheOrder or watever its called looks dull as shit & we all know how sonys new IPs turn out like Knack, warhawk, twisted metal, resistance 1-3, starhawk, LBP, & even infamous 2 sold worse then the first games lol. So i doubt TheOrder won't do anything special & seeing wat gameplay or trailers i've seen it looks like it'll join the bandwagon of sonys IPs that never sell.. That go's for infamous 3. Infamous 3 i doubt will sell well just as Infamous 2 with its shit sales when it debuted since the gameplay of 3 looks very genertic & reminds me alot of Saints Row 4 with it's super Powers & very identical at least from what has been shown already for Infamous 3. The gameplay of Infamous 3 looks dull only going after genertic foot soldiers with body armor with machine guns just auto aiming at you. Weak gameplay of just shooting red spit balls at the A.I. & sum stupid little mini cutscene where he flys up in the air into the camera with his cheesy smile lol (cringes) then just comes down which also reminds me ALOT of SR4 only No cheesy smile lol. The stuff where u blow stuff up like a crappy gate or a pillar where the enemy is shooting the player at was really weak since u can tell it's meant to break & not impressive.

So Sony hasn't won a damn thing yet especially with these games that are complete garbage & new IPs like TheOrder which sony's New IP over the years haven't proven themselves yet especially Infamous series which has never been a must buy 2 games later & not much else coming out this year except for uncharted which more or less will come out in 2015. So all 3 consoles need to show games that are great in not only graphics but in GAMEPLAY at least when it comes down to exclusives.

I am very amused. Thank you.

Avatar image for navyguy21
#30 Posted by navyguy21 (14487 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

@Omega-316 said:

@Sweenix said:

I give you 2 minutes, then i expect you in my bedroom

Your a man.

Not yet, but you'll make me one :3

LMAOOO

OMG my face hurts lmao

Avatar image for V3rciS
#31 Posted by V3rciS (2236 posts) -

Polar Bears are sold out...

Avatar image for finalstar2007
#32 Posted by finalstar2007 (27888 posts) -

Im getting sick of the PS4 to be honest and thats mainly due to how stupidly hard it is to find.. February almost here and still no PS4's in stock? whats with this shit Sony?

i have yet to actually see the PS4 box in person :/

Avatar image for lostrib
#33 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@Omega-316 said:

Think about it. You think third party devs will make games exclusive to a console that is way behind in the market? I bet you the devs behind titanfall and dead rising are crying at night.

I doubt it, also titanfall isn't exclusive

Avatar image for FoxbatAlpha
#34 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (10669 posts) -

Wow, where to begin? Uhh, yeah major victory for the PS4. Good job Aye! lulz

Avatar image for cainetao11
#35 Edited by cainetao11 (31403 posts) -

@Omega-316 said:

PS4's restocked yesterday here in Toronto and I go into ebgames/gamestop and they have the Xbox one stacked up like a minecraft tree and the PS4 is like a rare elusive pokemon your trying to catch with a master ball. The thing just sells where ever it lands. I managed to finally get my PS4 after the third gamestop store I visited.

I doubt this system wars last very long. The PS3 vs 360 was a close race even with the PS3 releasing a year later. With all the first party devs Sony has, all this Indie Station jokes will die out quickly while lems are stuck once again with their Forza and Halo while PS4 has first party devs pumping out games like there is no tomorrow. Hell, at least the 360 had gears of war to make it a triple threat.

Think about it. You think third party devs will make games exclusive to a console that is way behind in the market? I bet you the devs behind titanfall and dead rising are crying at night.

I give the Xbone 2 years life span. You?

I say don't quit your day job for a future in financial analysis. The PS4 will outsell it because it is the world wide leader in the industry. It was last gen as well. The X1 will have a stable audience and be a good console. It doesn't have to be first to be profitable or enjoyable, just look at PS3/360. And there will be more than Forza and Halo on it. QB, ever heard of it? And MS just signed up the studio responsible for State of Decay

Avatar image for Shewgenja
#36 Posted by Shewgenja (18487 posts) -

While PS4s sell out, XBox fanboys can only sell out on Youtube.

Avatar image for hoyalawya
#37 Edited by hoyalawya (344 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@Omega-316 said:

PS4's restocked yesterday here in Toronto and I go into ebgames/gamestop and they have the Xbox one stacked up like a minecraft tree and the PS4 is like a rare elusive pokemon your trying to catch with a master ball. The thing just sells where ever it lands. I managed to finally get my PS4 after the third gamestop store I visited.

I doubt this system wars last very long. The PS3 vs 360 was a close race even with the PS3 releasing a year later. With all the first party devs Sony has, all this Indie Station jokes will die out quickly while lems are stuck once again with their Forza and Halo while PS4 has first party devs pumping out games like there is no tomorrow. Hell, at least the 360 had gears of war to make it a triple threat.

Think about it. You think third party devs will make games exclusive to a console that is way behind in the market? I bet you the devs behind titanfall and dead rising are crying at night.

I give the Xbone 2 years life span. You?

I say don't quit your day job for a future in financial analysis. The PS4 will outsell it because it is the world wide leader in the industry. It was last gen as well. The X1 will have a stable audience and be a good console. It doesn't have to be first to be profitable or enjoyable, just look at PS3/360. And there will be more than Forza and Halo on it. QB, ever heard of it? And MS just signed up the studio responsible for State of Decay

I think that Xbox One will end up as profitable business. Console is made of cheaper parts but selling at a higher price. They are holding the USA market in which gamers spend most on games. And they are getting steady revenue from Xbox Live subscription. The key to increase the profit will be to get the Xbox One owners to spend more on games and other entertainment options on Xbox One. The fact that the Xbox is designed to be always on to overlay TV will help contribute to that. They are on to something here. Ultimately, I think that Microsoft will lose the console wars in terms on number of consoles sold. However, I think that the Xbox business will be profitable.

Avatar image for cainetao11
#38 Posted by cainetao11 (31403 posts) -

@hoyalawya: I agree. At least in the states.

Avatar image for clr84651
#39 Posted by clr84651 (5630 posts) -

@blackace said:

@clr84651 said:

The Lems got over confident with the 360 sales as well as MS did too. Sony will now rein on their parade! Ha ha ha ha ha! Sony is & will continue to put MS back in their place. Back to being Sony's unwanted & misfit child MS.

Meantime Sony's stocks continue to plunge. Losing another 2.85%.

http://money.cnn.com/quote/quote.html?symb=SNE

Back to losing millions every quarter. Sony has been over confident for years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/01/technology/sony-blames-box-office-trouble-for-its-quarterly-loss.html?_r=0

http://kotaku.com/5960411/how-sony-is-turning-into-a-ghost-in-japan-and-around-the-world

Keep telling yourself everything is sunshine and rosey at Sony.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304073204579168833679539814

I never said things were rosey at Sony. I said Things were rosey as far as the PS4 vs X1. Sony is lining things up to make a killing with PS4: 1. They are not losing money on each one sold. 2. The PS4 is selling like crazy. 3. Sony is making $50/yr from each PSN+ account on PS4. 4. Sony has a popular Music Unlimited service on PS4 that people are paying $10/month for. 5. Sony is about to release PS Now that streams PS1, PS2, & PS3 games to the PS4 for a monthly fee.

Meanwhile the Wii U is done, the X1 is selling much less, & they're building momentum more & more. The PS4 was planned masterfully by Sony, because they knew they needed to do it right since they had to or else their gaming division would go under. They designed the PS4 as small & inexpensive as possible while planning many ways to make a lot of revenue from it.

Keep bashing Sony's financial situation as you watch MS fall further & further behind as this gen goes along.

Keep defending MS which screwed themselves over by the way they've designed & handled the X1's release.

Avatar image for Nike_Air
#40 Posted by Nike_Air (18772 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

While PS4s sell out, XBox fanboys can only sell out on Youtube.

Ouch

Avatar image for AHUGECAT
#41 Posted by AHUGECAT (8967 posts) -

Man many people really want to play Knack I guess because the PS4 has nothing else coming for it in a year.

Avatar image for AHUGECAT
#42 Posted by AHUGECAT (8967 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@blackace said:

ticles/SB10001424052702304073204579168833679539814

I never said things were rosey at Sony. I said Things were rosey as far as the PS4 vs X1. Sony is lining things up to make a killing with PS4: 1. They are not losing money on each one sold. 2. The PS4 is selling like crazy. 3. Sony is making $50/yr from each PSN+ account on PS4. 4. Sony has a popular Music Unlimited service on PS4 that people are paying $10/month for. 5. Sony is about to release PS Now that streams PS1, PS2, & PS3 games to the PS4 for a monthly fee.

Meanwhile the Wii U is done, the X1 is selling much less, & they're building momentum more & more. The PS4 was planned masterfully by Sony, because they knew they needed to do it right since they had to or else their gaming division would go under. They designed the PS4 as small & inexpensive as possible while planning many ways to make a lot of revenue from it.

Keep bashing Sony's financial situation as you watch MS fall further & further behind as this gen goes along.

Keep defending MS which screwed themselves over by the way they've designed & handled the X1's release.

The Xbox One will do just fine. It has a lot of great exclusives coming out that will keep it selling. PS4 will sell based on hype and multiplats but Xbox One has new and unique experiences coming out like Kinect Sports Rivals, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Halo 5, Titanfall, etc. etc. while the PS4 is the same ole same ole.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#43 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (4831 posts) -

Damn Canadians.

Avatar image for betamaxx83
#44 Edited by betamaxx83 (360 posts) -

Ain't no Canadians wanting an Xflop 30FPS 720p

Avatar image for clr84651
#45 Edited by clr84651 (5630 posts) -

@AHUGECAT said:

@clr84651 said:

@blackace said:

ticles/SB10001424052702304073204579168833679539814

I never said things were rosey at Sony. I said Things were rosey as far as the PS4 vs X1. Sony is lining things up to make a killing with PS4: 1. They are not losing money on each one sold. 2. The PS4 is selling like crazy. 3. Sony is making $50/yr from each PSN+ account on PS4. 4. Sony has a popular Music Unlimited service on PS4 that people are paying $10/month for. 5. Sony is about to release PS Now that streams PS1, PS2, & PS3 games to the PS4 for a monthly fee.

Meanwhile the Wii U is done, the X1 is selling much less, & they're building momentum more & more. The PS4 was planned masterfully by Sony, because they knew they needed to do it right since they had to or else their gaming division would go under. They designed the PS4 as small & inexpensive as possible while planning many ways to make a lot of revenue from it.

Keep bashing Sony's financial situation as you watch MS fall further & further behind as this gen goes along.

Keep defending MS which screwed themselves over by the way they've designed & handled the X1's release.

The Xbox One will do just fine. It has a lot of great exclusives coming out that will keep it selling. PS4 will sell based on hype and multiplats but Xbox One has new and unique experiences coming out like Kinect Sports Rivals, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Halo 5, Titanfall, etc. etc. while the PS4 is the same ole same ole.

It's going to be further & further behind as this gen goes on. MS said to their fans "Stop arguing with PS fans". They know Sony is going to outsell the X1 this gen. They only mustered a tie with many advantages with the 360.

I enjoyed the first Xbox & it only sold 25 million lifetime. It's time for Xbox fans to realize their arguing is futile.

Avatar image for I_can_haz
#46 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

SDC, PS4 are dominate.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
#47 Posted by StrongBlackVine (13262 posts) -

@blackace said:

XB1 are still selling at a steady pace.

Steadily slower than the PS4!!

Avatar image for _Matt_
#48 Edited by _Matt_ (10413 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Sweenix for poster of the year

Seconded.

Avatar image for blamix99
#49 Posted by blamix99 (2685 posts) -

@AHUGECAT said:

Man many people really want to play Knack I guess because the PS4 has nothing else coming for it in a year.

DriveClub, Infamous SS, The Order 1886 and Deep Down are coming out this year on PS4. what exclusives does X1 have?

Avatar image for kingtito
#50 Posted by kingtito (8387 posts) -

@Omega-316 said:

Son, I was playing Donkey Kong Country on the SNES while you ceased to exist.

Still a young kid then. You really shouldn't use the word "son" to anyone at least till you're older than the average poster here. Doesn't seem like you are kid.