The PS3 is Overpriced, lacking JRPGs and Platformers, and still WAITING

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ryaxnb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ryaxnb
Member since 2004 • 118 Posts

I've been told to ]JUST WAIT with the PS3 since it came out. I've been told that the PS3 will have good games in early 2007, in late 2007, in early 2008, around now, and now it's 2009 (and even 2010!?!?!? for Final Fantasy) will be the date when the PS3 is ready. Oh wait, supposedly the PS3 will also come down in price since... late 2007. The Xbox 360 is now about $100 cheaper and the PS2 is down to $129 ( a $20 drop) and even the Wii is at least easier to get a hold of now, and the PS3 is still at the same base price as before, except the crappy "Basic" model is no more and now you get all the features for the LOW LOW price of $500 bucks. WTF? The Wii and the base 360 are half that.

You can get a decent gaming PC for $700, and that'll be a whole PC... and a reasonable graphics card upgrade and RAM upgrade ($150-200) every 2 years and a CPU upgrade at 3  years($75-100) will keep it nice and mid-range for around 4-6 years. So why  would anyone spend just $200 less for something that only plays games and watches movies, which you can already do with your DVD player?

About Blu-Ray: It sucks. DVD's look great on HD. They look wonderful. Unless you have some 65"+ screen that you sit right next to, it'll be fine. There's a million more movies in DVD format, they're cheaper, there's more other stuff, and you know that everyone else can watch your DVDs and that you can watch theirs.For some people, like with a big HD setup with high-end TVs that cost $1700+ and sound systems that are $200+, Blu-Ray might be a good idea iftheir cable doesn't have enough HD already. But for the average PS3 buyer, there is no way Blu-Ray is worth the $200 or more extra the PS3 costs, especially when the games are arguably better on other platforms, like PC and 360.

As for games... Where are the platformers? Where are the Casual games? Where is the 360 Arcade/WiiWare equivalents? PSN is wimpy, and the Platformers and other common genres, like Racing, third-person AA, horror, etc. And where's those cottage adventure games that are all the rage now? 

Those are the traditional console strongholds, especially platforming, TPAction, horror, and fighting games. I don't see very many good ones on the PS3, which means you might as well buy a PC, which has plenty of the rest, like WRPGs, MMO, FPS, Grand Theft Auto, Action, etc.

And where are the JRPGS and turn-based strategies? Another console stronghold, usually found more on Nintendo and especially Sony systems, and less on the Xbox line, which tends towards action games.  But I don't see many good ones on the PS3. The PS2 and PS1 were king of JRPGS. I think the makers of Final Fantasy and other large series have too much ego. A series needs more than one game per system when a sytem's lifetime is like 5 year. That's why FF had 2 or more games on each of the past two systems, plus spinoffs. What happened? Now we still don't have Final FantastyPS3 and when we do it may well be the system's later period, when manufacturers are considering the PS4.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f24e9d9ab22f
deactivated-5f24e9d9ab22f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-5f24e9d9ab22f
Member since 2004 • 530 Posts
Where are the JPRS and turn based strategy? What did you throw your PS2 in the bin or something? Playing FF10 again will be just as painful and surprising as FF13 will be.
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts
What am I waiting for?
Ratchet_Fan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Ratchet_Fan8
Member since 2008 • 5574 Posts

umm...Ratchet and valryia say hi?

There  are also SO MUCH FAIL! in this topic

Ratchet_Fan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ratchet_Fan8
Oh and LBP?
MarloStanfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MarloStanfield
Member since 2008 • 2409 Posts
The PS3 is actually pretty good and it's dominating the 360 this year. I'm actually njoying it more than I enojyed my 360. 2009 onwards is looking pretty pathetic for the system though. I might sell it and buy a PSP
AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts
The PS3 is actually pretty good and it's dominating the 360 this year. I'm actually njoying it more than I enojyed my 360. 2009 onwards is looking pretty pathetic for the system though. I might sell it and buy a PSPMarloStanfield
Infamous, GT5, Gow III, White Knight Chronicles, Killzone2 etc Look pathetic to you?
Alpha-Male22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Alpha-Male22
Member since 2008 • 3782 Posts

The PS3 is not overpriced. It's just more expensive compared to the cheapest 360 model.

JRPGS, we have Valkryia Chronicles and White Knight Chronicles on the way. Besides that the PS3 is indeed lacking in JRPGS.

Ratchet and Clank and LBP are considered good plaformers.

There is still a good range of games for PS3.

2008 was very hot for the Playstation and 2009 seems to be too. With God of War, Killzone, a Team ICO game supposedly in the works, there is a lot for PS3. Yes, the PS3 has always been telling us to "Wait" for the future, but the future is here and there is a lot to like with the PS3.

Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Member since 2007 • 8992 Posts
When sony said Play beyond they really werent joking :lol:
MarloStanfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MarloStanfield
Infamous, GT5, Gow III, White Knight Chronicles, Killzone2 etc Look pathetic to you?AgentA-Mi6
White Knight Story and Killzone 2 do GT5 and GOW 3 wont be out next year Infamous looks meh and looks as if it could suck as much as uncharted pathetic
sam280992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 sam280992
Member since 2007 • 3754 Posts
What if I don't care about JRPG's?
Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts
I smell a 2007 topic.
Avatar image for FunkyHeadHunter
FunkyHeadHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FunkyHeadHunter
Member since 2007 • 1758 Posts
The ONLY problem...And I mean...THE ONLY PROBLEM with PS3 is the price. I would have had one from launch if it werent so pricey. I wont be able to get one at all probably. Its just too much $$$
Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Skittles_McGee
Member since 2008 • 9136 Posts
I think it already has a pretty good library. Its not as good as the 360's, in my opinion, but its still very worth the price. I plan to buy one sometime soon, since it has a good number of exclusives I want to play (like MGS4, LBP, Uncharted, Resistance). Its not the best and its a little expensive, but its a solid console just the same.
MarloStanfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MarloStanfield
I smell a 2007 topic.Ragnarok1051
His thread title is spot on. The PS3 is very overpriced, it lacks JRPGs and it lacks platformers . The OP makes a lot of good points as well but Ps3 owners arent still waiting because they had a great lineup this year
Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Skittles_McGee
The ONLY problem...And I mean...THE ONLY PROBLEM with PS3 is the price. I would have had one from launch if it werent so pricey. I wont be able to get one at all probably. Its just too much $$$FunkyHeadHunter
You can get a decent PS3 package for $400 now. Isn't that how much the only worthwhile 360 package was at launch?
Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Skittles_McGee
[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"]I smell a 2007 topic.MarloStanfield
His thread title is spot on. The PS3 is very overpriced, it lacks JRPGs and it lacks platformers . The OP makes a lot of good points as well but Ps3 owners arent still waiting because they had a great lineup this year

The 360 is lacking in JRPGs and platformers too though, unfortunately.
Ratchet_Fan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Ratchet_Fan8

true,i agree with this post...for once
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

[QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"]Infamous, GT5, Gow III, White Knight Chronicles, Killzone2 etc Look pathetic to you?MarloStanfield
White Knight Story and Killzone 2 do GT5 and GOW 3 wont be out next year Infamous looks meh and looks as if it could suck as much as uncharted pathetic

It will, Sony want it as their big game of next year's holiday season. Absolutely no way it won't be coming out in 2009.

MarloStanfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MarloStanfield
The 360 is lacking in JRPGs and platformers too though, unfortunately. Skittles_McGee
:( so true. That's the nature of this gen I suppose
Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Skittles_McGee
[QUOTE="Skittles_McGee"]The 360 is lacking in JRPGs and platformers too though, unfortunately. MarloStanfield

Action/adventure, shooter, and WRPG are on the rise though. Happens a lot, certain genres take popularity for a while, etc.
Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#22 Jrfanfreak88
Member since 2008 • 1792 Posts
At first I thought you had a decent argument and then you said "blu ray sucks, dvd's look great in HD". Apparently you've never watched a dvd or a blu ray movie on a HDTV and compared the two. Even on my 720p tv most dvds which are upscaled look blurry and or pixelated. Blu Ray movies have such a high quality to them it's like seeing them in the theater all over again, and don't forget that the sound quality is also much higher than dvd's. It's not just about the visual quality. In other words, you have no idea what you're talking about and I will mention that just a blu ray drive for a PC costs around $200 just for an INTERNAL drive. I love my PS3, I don't have enough time in the world to play and enjoy all the games I have for it.
nowhatisthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 nowhatisthat
Member since 2003 • 231 Posts

The ps3 has two R & C games, Uncharted which has platforming elements in it, and LBP which is AAA how many AAA platformers does the 360 have?

It also has about as many JRPGS that the 360 given about 1 or two titles, TOV is being ported, LR being ported, Eternal Sonata was recently ported, Disagea, folklore and has more on the horizon with games like WKC, and FF 13 versus. 

And price is only a relative issue, Sony has the right to charge whatever they want and something is only "overpriced" for those who can't afford it.

Sony has delivered 2 AAA games and a AAAA exclusive game this year, as well as another AAAA and many other AAA games if your needing more then that then how are you satisfied with any console?

Sounds to me like your waiting for a miracle and if that's what your wanting then yes, the PS3 is not for you.

Hitamaru-homia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 Hitamaru-homia
Member since 2006 • 2046 Posts
LOL... There's hardly any RPGs This Gen so why care?
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ermacness  Online
Member since 2005 • 10613 Posts
When sony said Play beyond they really werent joking :lol:Gh0st_Of_0nyx
What games have the wii had this time of year, even worth talking about bro?
Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Jrfanfreak88

There are good games, i've been playing them. For example, MGS4, LBP, Resistance 1&2, Motorstorm 1&2, GT5: Prologue, Uncharted (horribly underrated), COD4, Oblivion, DiRT, Burnout Paradise, GTA IV, PixelJunk Monsters, flOw, Super Stardust HD, Assassins Creed, Fight Night Round 3, Far Cry 2, do I need to go on? It's insane to say the PS3 doesn't have good games when there's plenty to choose from.

Also, your prices are wrong. The price for a PS3 is $400, not $500. Plus, lets think about it for a second. You're getting a console that not only has blu ray (which if you have an HDTV you're going to want one), but also a console that comes equipped with bluetooth technology, HDMI 1.3, and you can swap out any 2.5" hard drive of your choice! And did I mention it doesn't have the failure rate the 360 does? To get a good gaming PC you will probably spend a total of $1000 ($700 if you want a crappy one with a tiny monitor), $600 over a PS3. On top of that, if you have to spend $150 every two years for RAM upgrades and $100 for a CPU upgrade that's like buying a PS3 every 3 years, so after three years you're now up to $1400 instead of $1000. And you're going to sit here and say the PS3 is expensive? Also, do you want a PC to game with when it gets all the games later? Where's GTA IV? Or even better, PC's usually miss the biggest games of the year. No MGS4, No Gears 2, No LBP, the list goes on. Heck, how come you aren't arguing the PC is lacking games? The PC only has Warcraft and Crysis to brag about. And do you even know you can put a different OS on the PS3 to turn it into a computer? Some Universities even use PS3's as small super computers.

The PS3 doesn't have casual games? Have you played flow, pixeljunk monsters, Lbp, Pain, that bowling game? No you haven't. Have you played Super Stardust or PixelJunk Eden? Highly Doubt it. How is the PSN wimpy when you can download Burnout Paradise or Gran Turismo 5 Prologue? The PSN also has a video store and home and most games work just fine playing over the net.

Lastly, as I said earlier, your blu ray argument is completely untrue and only proves you don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps if you owned a PS3, HDTV, DVD's and Blu Ray movies you'd know that dvd's look horrible compared to Blu Ray movies, it's not even close. Most of your reasoning lacks common sense and apparently you haven't done the math either. The PS3 is expensive yet you think buying a PC for over double the price is ok, you say the PS3 has no games but the PC is missing most of this year's biggest titles, and why buy what you call a "midrange PC" that won't let you max out your graphics and get everything out of the game you just bought? 

Ninten007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Ninten007
Member since 2005 • 3129 Posts

There are good games, i've been playing them. For example, MGS4, LBP, Resistance 1&2, Motorstorm 1&2, GT5: Prologue, Uncharted (horribly underrated), COD4, Oblivion, DiRT, Burnout Paradise, GTA IV, PixelJunk Monsters, flOw, Super Stardust HD, Assassins Creed, Fight Night Round 3, Far Cry 2, do I need to go on? It's insane to say the PS3 doesn't have good games when there's plenty to choose from. Also, your prices are wrong. The price for a PS3 is $400, not $500. Plus, lets think about it for a second. You're getting a console that not only has blu ray (which if you have an HDTV you're going to want one), a console that comes equipped with bluetooth technology, HDMI 1.3, and you can swap out any 2.5" hard drive of your choice! And did I mention it doesn't have the failure rate the 360 does? To get a good gaming PC you will probably spend a total of $1000, $600 over a PS3. On top of that, if you have to spend $150 every two years for RAM upgrades and $100 for a CPU upgrade that's like buying a PS3 every 3 years, so after three years you're now up to $1400 instead of $1000. And you're going to sit here and say the PS3 is expensive? Also, do you want a PC to game with when it gets all the games later? Where's GTA IV? Or even better, PC's usually miss the biggest games of the year. No MGS4, No Gears 2, No LBP, the list goes on. Heck, how come you aren't arguing the PC is lacking games? The PC only has Warcraft and Crysis to brag about. And do you even know you can put a different OS on the PS3 to turn it into a computer? Some Universities even use PS3's as small super computers. The PS3 doesn't have casual games? Have you played flow, pixeljunk monsters, Lbp, no you haven't. Have you played Super Stardust or PixelJunk Eden? How is the PSN wimpy when you can download Burnout Paradise or Gran Turismo 5 Prologue? The PSN also has a video store and home. Lastly, as I said earlier, your blu ray argument is completely untrue and only proves you don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps if you owned a PS3, HDTV, DVD's and Blu Ray movies you'd know that dvd's look horrible compared to Blu Ray movies, it's not even close. Most of your reasoning lacks common sense and apparently you haven't done the math either. The PS3 is expensive yet you think buying a PC for over double the price is ok, you say the PS3 has no games but the PC is missing most of this year's biggest titles, and why buy what you call a "midrange PC" that won't let you max out your graphics and get everything out of the game you just bought?Jrfanfreak88

Everything this fella said is correct. I got a PS3, so am I gonna let it sit there and do nothing? No, I am gonna go out and buy games for it and enjoy myself. Ranging from Uncharted to Ratchet to Resistance to Assassins Creed, Fight Night, Midnight Club, GTA 4, MGS 4, Motorstorm,Fallout 3, DMC 4, Force Unleashed, NBA 2K9, and PSN games such as Siren, Wipeout, Gran Turismo 5. There is also a lot more than I cant mention in this post alone. Not to mention the upcoming games such as Killzone 2, Batman, RE 5, GOW 3, Uncharted 2, and much more, how can you say the PS3 has no games?

The PS3 just plays Blu Ray as a bouns and it is a darn good bonus.

Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Jrfanfreak88

[QUOTE="Jrfanfreak88"]There are good games, i've been playing them. For example, MGS4, LBP, Resistance 1&2, Motorstorm 1&2, GT5: Prologue, Uncharted (horribly underrated), COD4, Oblivion, DiRT, Burnout Paradise, GTA IV, PixelJunk Monsters, flOw, Super Stardust HD, Assassins Creed, Fight Night Round 3, Far Cry 2, do I need to go on? It's insane to say the PS3 doesn't have good games when there's plenty to choose from. Also, your prices are wrong. The price for a PS3 is $400, not $500. Plus, lets think about it for a second. You're getting a console that not only has blu ray (which if you have an HDTV you're going to want one), a console that comes equipped with bluetooth technology, HDMI 1.3, and you can swap out any 2.5" hard drive of your choice! And did I mention it doesn't have the failure rate the 360 does? To get a good gaming PC you will probably spend a total of $1000, $600 over a PS3. On top of that, if you have to spend $150 every two years for RAM upgrades and $100 for a CPU upgrade that's like buying a PS3 every 3 years, so after three years you're now up to $1400 instead of $1000. And you're going to sit here and say the PS3 is expensive? Also, do you want a PC to game with when it gets all the games later? Where's GTA IV? Or even better, PC's usually miss the biggest games of the year. No MGS4, No Gears 2, No LBP, the list goes on. Heck, how come you aren't arguing the PC is lacking games? The PC only has Warcraft and Crysis to brag about. And do you even know you can put a different OS on the PS3 to turn it into a computer? Some Universities even use PS3's as small super computers. The PS3 doesn't have casual games? Have you played flow, pixeljunk monsters, Lbp, no you haven't. Have you played Super Stardust or PixelJunk Eden? How is the PSN wimpy when you can download Burnout Paradise or Gran Turismo 5 Prologue? The PSN also has a video store and home. Lastly, as I said earlier, your blu ray argument is completely untrue and only proves you don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps if you owned a PS3, HDTV, DVD's and Blu Ray movies you'd know that dvd's look horrible compared to Blu Ray movies, it's not even close. Most of your reasoning lacks common sense and apparently you haven't done the math either. The PS3 is expensive yet you think buying a PC for over double the price is ok, you say the PS3 has no games but the PC is missing most of this year's biggest titles, and why buy what you call a "midrange PC" that won't let you max out your graphics and get everything out of the game you just bought?Ninten007

Everything this fella said is correct. I got a PS3, so am I gonna let it sit there and do nothing? No, I am gonna go out and buy games for it and enjoy myself. Ranging from Uncharted to Ratchet to Resistance to Assassins Creed, Fight Night, Midnight Club, GTA 4, MGS 4, Motorstorm,Fallout 3, DMC 4, Force Unleashed, NBA 2K9, and PSN games such as Siren, Wipeout, Gran Turismo 5. There is also a lot more than I cant mention in this post alone. Not to mention the upcoming games such as Killzone 2, Batman, RE 5, GOW 3, Uncharted 2, and much more, how can you say the PS3 has no games?

The PS3 just plays Blu Ray as a bouns and it is a darn good bonus.

Thank you! I'm glad someone else agrees with me for once haha.
Amnesiacx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Amnesiacx
Member since 2004 • 1329 Posts

ALL of the consoles are lacking GOOD platformers and JRPG's. But at least the PS3 has mainly quality ones that have been released. LBP, PixelJunk Eden, Disgaea 3, and Valkyria Chronicles have all been awesome and have kept me satisfied. I'd rather have that than whatever the 360 or Wii have tried to pass off as platformers this year and excluding Tales of Vespiria, JRPG's.

edo-tensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 edo-tensei
Member since 2007 • 4581 Posts
[QUOTE="ryaxnb"]

I've been told to ]JUST WAIT with the PS3 since it came out. I've been told that the PS3 will have good games in early 2007, in late 2007, in early 2008, around now, and now it's 2009 (and even 2010!?!?!? for Final Fantasy) will be the date when the PS3 is ready. Oh wait, supposedly the PS3 will also come down in price since... late 2007. The Xbox 360 is now about $100 cheaper and the PS2 is down to $129 ( a $20 drop) and even the Wii is at least easier to get a hold of now, and the PS3 is still at the same base price as before, except the crappy "Basic" model is no more and now you get all the features for the LOW LOW price of $500 bucks. WTF? The Wii and the base 360 are half that.

You can get a decent gaming PC for $700, and that'll be a whole PC... and a reasonable graphics card upgrade and RAM upgrade ($150-200) every 2 years and a CPU upgrade at 3  years($75-100) will keep it nice and mid-range for around 4-6 years. So why  would anyone spend just $200 less for something that only plays games and watches movies, which you can already do with your DVD player?

About Blu-Ray: It sucks. DVD's look great on HD. They look wonderful. Unless you have some 65"+ screen that you sit right next to, it'll be fine. There's a million more movies in DVD format, they're cheaper, there's more other stuff, and you know that everyone else can watch your DVDs and that you can watch theirs.For some people, like with a big HD setup with high-end TVs that cost $1700+ and sound systems that are $200+, Blu-Ray might be a good idea iftheir cable doesn't have enough HD already. But for the average PS3 buyer, there is no way Blu-Ray is worth the $200 or more extra the PS3 costs, especially when the games are arguably better on other platforms, like PC and 360.

As for games... Where are the platformers? Where are the Casual games? Where is the 360 Arcade/WiiWare equivalents? PSN is wimpy, and the Platformers and other common genres, like Racing, third-person AA, horror, etc. And where's those cottage adventure games that are all the rage now? 

Those are the traditional console strongholds, especially platforming, TPAction, horror, and fighting games. I don't see very many good ones on the PS3, which means you might as well buy a PC, which has plenty of the rest, like WRPGs, MMO, FPS, Grand Theft Auto, Action, etc.

And where are the JRPGS and turn-based strategies? Another console stronghold, usually found more on Nintendo and especially Sony systems, and less on the Xbox line, which tends towards action games.  But I don't see many good ones on the PS3. The PS2 and PS1 were king of JRPGS. I think the makers of Final Fantasy and other large series have too much ego. A series needs more than one game per system when a sytem's lifetime is like 5 year. That's why FF had 2 or more games on each of the past two systems, plus spinoffs. What happened? Now we still don't have Final FantastyPS3 and when we do it may well be the system's later period, when manufacturers are considering the PS4.

lol you obviously have something against sony. And as for rpgs, they are shifting towards the handhelds because if you haven't noticed japan is handheld land this gen. They are selling better than the wii over there.
Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#31 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts

^

SiKh22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SiKh22
Member since 2006 • 4661 Posts
[QUOTE="Skittles_McGee"]The 360 is lacking in JRPGs and platformers too though, unfortunately. MarloStanfield

I'm sure the JPGS's on the 360 are good right? FLOPS! all three.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
[QUOTE="MarloStanfield"][QUOTE="Skittles_McGee"]The 360 is lacking in JRPGs and platformers too though, unfortunately. SiKh22

i do hope you are not including TOV
dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 dream431ca
Member since 2003 • 10165 Posts
Why are all these "new" TCs making flamebait threads? :?
Avatar image for PrinceofSarcasm
PrinceofSarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 PrinceofSarcasm
Member since 2008 • 1743 Posts

[QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"]Infamous, GT5, Gow III, White Knight Chronicles, Killzone2 etc Look pathetic to you?MarloStanfield

fanboy BEGONE

Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#36 Santesyu
Member since 2008 • 4451 Posts
ps3 is a tad over price if it is beating the 360 I don't know how, I guess I sorta looked at it at a point of view in why would I buy something that I could get for cheaper that has just about the same graphics..
tok1879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 tok1879
Member since 2005 • 1537 Posts
The PS3 is actually pretty good and it's dominating the 360 this year. I'm actually njoying it more than I enojyed my 360. 2009 onwards is looking pretty pathetic for the system though. I might sell it and buy a PSPMarloStanfield
No effing way!! Am i seeing this or just imagining things? yeah yeah, i know there's still some criticism thrown in there but still, it's good to hear some ps3 positives from you brother. ...and can anybody better explain what the tc was trying to say? All i saw was "ps3 bad... expensive...no game...no game...waiting"
When sony said Play beyond they really werent joking :lol:Gh0st_Of_0nyx
...you should be one to talk. When PS3 and 360(adults) are discussing, the Wii(kids) should go out to play.
tmntPunchout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tmntPunchout
Member since 2007 • 3770 Posts
I've been playing games on my PS3 ever since I bought it. Also, why must you wait when multiplats are great as well.
twopistols3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 twopistols3k
Member since 2008 • 51 Posts
For a second I thought I had walked into an early 2007 thread. This thread has FAIL written all over it. I guess this is what lemmings post when they get bored of Gears 2.:lol:
fenwickhotmail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#40 fenwickhotmail
Member since 2004 • 7308 Posts
[QUOTE="SiKh22"][QUOTE="MarloStanfield"] :( so true. That's the nature of this gen I supposelawlessx

i do hope you are not including TOV

You mustn't have played Lost Odyssey either...
fjburgos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 fjburgos
Member since 2008 • 681 Posts
[QUOTE="ryaxnb"]

You are a hater, not only bashing the ps3 about tha lack of games wow this year the ps3 have released more quality game sthan any other plataform, and you still saying about tha lack of games give us one favor never buy a ps3 or if you have one go sell it because you never like the ps3 because the ps3 have games only you are the one that not have games because you havn't played any of them.
Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts
I smell a 2007 topic.Ragnarok1051
ohh is that what that smell is?I thought it was a burning fanboy corpse.:)