Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts

@ten_pints said:
@boxrekt said:
@e1it3_g4m3r said:

Lol, wait until Days Gone scores a 4/10 and Halo Infinite comes out redefining the FPS and Open world genre.

Gears 5 has more diversity and inclusion than all Sony and Nintendo franchises combined

Day Gone wont be a "great" game.

Unfortunately for you Days Gone will at least be in the 70's on MC unlike Crackdown 3 because it's not an underfunded throw away project that was only released to push service subscriptions for a reliable collection of shovelware games.

On topic:

Dose this mean that Gamespot may give Crackdown 3 2 separate reviews?

It wouldn't be the first time something like that happend because it was done for MGS4 and Metal Gear online which were to separate parts of the same game.

MGS4 online was a separate install.

Crackdown 3 has 2 separate launchers! One for single player and a completely different one for MP.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@pelvist: I love racing games and they've produced the best this gen, so they've taken care of me, can't say the same for the people who like racing games and play on the (gulp) PS4, maybe send them some prayers, or better yet an XB1 :)

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By BoxRekt

@pdogg93 said:

@saltslasher: what is wrong with you? When multiple reviewers agree that the game is garbage, it’s probably garbage.

There is no hate boner ms conspiracy, they simply make subpar games. I don’t understand why people like you are so loyal to a game company that can’t make a system seller? MS’ incompetence when it comes to managing a project is just comical at this point.

And by the way, uncharted 4’s multiplayer was actually really well done.

Ironically, this is the fault of xbox fans idiotically praising the "service" feature for discount games MS offeres them in exchange for quality AAA's.

I mean, I don't see why xbox fans are so blind to this equation.

There is NO WAY MS is going to fund multi-million AAA games to give them away on a discount service for $1 or $10 a mo. It just doesn't equal out and everyone knows that MS isn't going to provide a service that will looses money.

There are only 2 ways a game rental services can work!

1. (Sony's way) Release past generation and 3 to 4 year old current generation AAA games once they've stopped selling and get almost no profit or push to console sales.

That allows for AAA development of high profile titles without worrying about cutting budget which produces very high quality games for now and years later for rental service.

2. (MS's way) Release everything day 1!

This means the rental service would servery cut into development costs which will effect recouping the initial funding of the project if it's a multi-million AAA Budget. To counteract this repercussion, all AAA budgets are SLASHED to indie levels but quality is severely affected as a result.

There you have it! For all lemmings who love praising Game Pass, this is your price! Now you also know why Scalebound was cancelled!

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@boxrekt said:

There is NO WAY MS is going to fund multi-million AAA games to give them away on a discount service for $1 or $10 a mo. It just doesn't equal out and everyone knows that MS isn't going to provide a service that will looses money.

There is only 2 ways a game collection service can work!

1. (Sony's way) Release past generation and 3 to 4 year old current generation AAA games once they've stopped selling and get almost no profit or push to console sales.

That allows for AAA development of high profile titles without worrying about cutting budget which produces very high quality games for now and years later for rental service.

This means the rental service would servery cut into development costs which will effect would recouping the initial funding of the project if it's a multi-million AAA Budget. To counteract this repercussion, all AAA budgets are SLASHED to indie levels but quality is severely affected as a result.

There you have it! For all lemmings who love praising Game Pass, this is your price! Now you also know why Scalebound was cancelled!

The $1 is to rope customers in, it's most certainly not permanent. People often forget to cancel subscriptions that are cheaper and are a recurring charge (source: i've worked in finance for 10 years, and it's hilarious.) EA is also doing the same, though with a "premium" pricetag, which I utilize. GaaS works, as much as many gamers do not like the idea. We've seen TV and Movies move to this form of providing media, and it does work.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#55 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

I had hope that maybe this game would be ok... but my god that looks like shit...

What happened to the earlier videos and gameplay? I don't care about graphics much at all, but this looks like it belongs on the PS2 or original XBOX.

Maybe the game is kind of fun... I don't know.. haven't played it... but like I said... this looks terrible.

The-A-Baum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 The-A-Baum
Member since 2015 • 1370 Posts

I will say this one last time. Cows were talking about this game more than anyone pre launch. I have not even seen a single commercial for the game, even on youtube?! Yet I have seen plenty of Metro Exodus Commercials.

I did not care when I first heard of it and don't now even though I have it downloaded.

I get it. It's the cool thing to do shit on MS. Well we will see going forward. Did not work so well trying to crap on the X. A lot more was going on behind the scenes with CD3 as well as Scalebound and is the last project from Don Matrick's regime. I don't feel like breaking it down so go look it up on your own.

The cloud is real and it will work, I have no doubts. Just because you are a cow and Sony has invested peanuts compared to the billions as the other major players I can see why you would hate it.

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7332 Posts

And you filthy lemmings think because MS bought a few studios your kind will be awashed in AAA goodness next gen????

Garbage. Sony will continue to have the superior first party and there's nothing MS or the lemmings can do about it.

Pathetic.

TLHBO

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@the-a-baum: your game console of choice fails to deliver anything other than bottom of the barrel garbage. Deal with it.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

I don’t know how a group of people created, designed and playtested this multiplayer mode and after all that, thought it was a good idea to put it out. It’s probably the shittiest thing I’ve played in a long time. And I got the platinum in The Order 1886

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@goldenelementxl: i also platinumed the order. But I actually enjoyed playing it

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts

@boxrekt said:
@pdogg93 said:

@saltslasher: what is wrong with you? When multiple reviewers agree that the game is garbage, it’s probably garbage.

There is no hate boner ms conspiracy, they simply make subpar games. I don’t understand why people like you are so loyal to a game company that can’t make a system seller? MS’ incompetence when it comes to managing a project is just comical at this point.

Ironically, this is the fault of xbox fans idiotically praising the "service" feature for discount games MS offeres them in exchange for quality AAA's.

This means the rental service would servery cut into development costs which will effect recouping the initial funding of the project if it's a multi-million AAA Budget. To counteract this repercussion, all AAA budgets are SLASHED to indie levels but quality is severely affected as a result.

If you can get 40 million people signed up at 10 bucks a month that's 400 million a month every single month. There is a LOT more money in a subscription service over time.

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Son-Goku7523
Member since 2019 • 955 Posts
@Steppy_76 said:
@boxrekt said:
@pdogg93 said:

If you can get 40 million people signed up at 10 bucks a month that's 400 million a month every single month. There is a LOT more money in a subscription service over time.

Problem is that they won't. Sony with its 90 million PSN userbase can barely get 40 million people to sign up for PS+ for a year which averages to $5 a month.

MS has barely sold 41 million according to the best estimates, no way they'll get 100% of those people on GamePass, no matter how good the deal is. It's simply not gonna happen.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 BoxRekt

@Steppy_76 said:
@boxrekt said:
@pdogg93 said:

You have a point.

Perhaps we will see the fruits of that possibility in the future. As of right now, it's clearly not working out that way.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts

@son-goku7523 said:
@Steppy_76 said:
@boxrekt said:
@pdogg93 said:

Problem is that they won't. Sony with its 90 million PSN userbase can barely get 40 million people to sign up for PS+ for a year which averages to $5 a month.

MS has barely sold 41 million according to the best estimates, no way they'll get 100% of those people on GamePass, no matter how good the deal is. It's simply not gonna happen.

Nobody is talking overnight, nor this generation. These services are in their infancy.

These services are not tied to specific hardware, that's kinda the point of the whole thing.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

Awaiting all the lem conspiracy theories when days gone score gets released.

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Son-Goku7523
Member since 2019 • 955 Posts
@Zero_epyon said:

Awaiting all the lem conspiracy theories when days gone score gets released.

It's definitely coming, I've seen a few Youtube podcasts and Tweets where the lemmings there are saying that media bias is the reason Crackdown 3 flopped and is sitting at 59 on MC. I expect strong damage control if Days Gone scores higher.