The Order vs FF The Spirit Within graphics

• 169 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nightflash28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#102 Nightflash28
Member since 2004 • 2351 Posts
@Snugenz said:

@Nightflash28 said:

Nevermind the score or gameplay or whatever, but The Order is visually the most impressive game I have seen so far. Yes, sure, they used some tricks (as someone already outline in this thread) to achieve that look, part of it being the limited scope of the levels. But the result matter, and it's absolutely stunning. It's especially the softness of the image that I dig so much. While other game may also be crazliy detailed, they often just look unnaturally 'sharp'. The Order aspired to look like a (pre-rendered?) movie, and they certainly reached that level of visual quality... and then took the mantra too far.

I got the game out of curiosity. Visually: beyond amazing. Everything else? Meh.

Wow, great contribution.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#103  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19373 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:

However, there are indeed some more advanced shaders in use with The Order. FF SW is using 2001 tech. But it also has the advantage of higher density polygon meshes used through out as it has ample rendering time. So I'd say it's the modern shaders that make The Order look better than geometric detail.

More or less. The Order's characters each use around 100,000 polygons. Uncharted 4, FF XV and Star Citizen are also aiming to use around 100,000 polygons for their characters. Ryse characters use about 80,000 polygons, while Crysis 3 characters use about 60,000 polygons.

In comparison, FF Spirits Within's characters each used around 400,000 polygons, including 100,000 for the base body and 300,000 for the clothes. Cid's head alone reportedly used about 100,000 polygons, so his character model was probably around 400,000 to 500,000 polygons.

But with today's shading technology, it takes a lot less polygons to achieve similar results. A 100K polygon character with 2015 shading should look almost as good as a 300K-400K polygon character with 2001 shading.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104  Edited By AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@GamerNerdTalk: Trophy hunting now.

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#105 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts

The game looks phenomenal, and I am enjoying it a lot more than what the reviews say for it. It's SUPER linear though, like it is literally the most linear game I have ever seen.

It's essentially a movie with few shooting segments but I enjoy it for what it is.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By AM-Gamer

@zeeshanhaider said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@napo_sp said:

Proof that you are as clueless as ****. That was an Alpha build with half of the shaders missing. It lacks shadows. Animations are basic, and there is no AO or anything.

Alpha
Alpha
Final
Final

Yeah, more blur reduced geometry and dat black filter over everything. Oh and just so you know the Alpha gif is actually zoomed in not to mention that the Order got downgraded even after what they showed in the Zeppelin gameplay and the retail version. The skin lacks subsurface scattering in the retail version.

Apart from character models the game has nothing to show for and then even that got downgraded, LEL. 900pStation still chasing that Crysis 2 mark.

Haha, you are such a silly troll, the final version looks superior. Better skin shaders and far nicer lighting. You cant throw around the fact that Digital foundry( According to you) said Ryse was the best looking game on consoles. When in fact according to that website that you seem to think was the absolute truth, now seems to think a new king is in town.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-the-order-1886-tech-analysis

"The narrow approach to game design has at least allowed the team to unleash perhaps the most impressive example of real-time graphics on a console to date"

Let me guess, their opinion no longer matters? LMAO

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@AM-Gamer said:

@scottpsfan14: You played it at all? It's not GotY but it's certainly not shit. I think expectations have as a lot to do with it.

I haven't played it so I guess that makes what I say invalid, but the gameplay looks automated as ****. The "press triangle at the right time and place to stealth kill" thing really got to me. Absolutely no dynamic gameplay and it seems as if every enemy encounter was pre planned with a special cutscene. Not what I want to play.

that actually requires more skill then 99% of stealth games so you just being biased at this point. Every other stealth game just mash triangle whenyou are in range and you get a kill without thinking at least for this particular case you are wrong and the order requires a little bit of skill/timing for a stealth kill which is a good thing

faking_it_bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 faking_it_bad
Member since 2015 • 31 Posts

@clyde46 said:

They could of made a good animated movie with this instead of a shitty game.

"could of" ? Stop raping the English language please.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#109 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I honestly think gaming has surpassed The Spirit Within movie.

That movie didn't actually age well at all.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@AM-Gamer said:

@clyde46: Yea but it was done on multiple super computers. It's cool to see in game visuals catch up. Eventhough it took 14 years. I remember seeing that movie and asking how long it would take.

No it isn't. Clyde hates it and he hates life too. Everything looks shit! And it just so happens that the game is shit L.M.A.O.

Is there anything Clyde does like? i can't remember.

The only problem i can see with the order is that it's the same gameplay as the million other Gears clones out there, Solid gameplay, looks good but people are getting Jaded with those types of games.

'oh great, one of these' has moved to 'oh no, not this again'

I want to play it because i am English so i love the characters, i love the setting, i love the sheer Britishness of the game.

It's one of the reasons i am a huge Fable fan.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@AM-Gamer said:

@clyde46: Yea but it was done on multiple super computers. It's cool to see in game visuals catch up. Eventhough it took 14 years. I remember seeing that movie and asking how long it would take.

No it isn't. Clyde hates it and he hates life too. Everything looks shit! And it just so happens that the game is shit L.M.A.O.

Is there anything Clyde does like? i can't remember.

The only problem i can see with the order is that it's the same gameplay as the million other Gears clones out there, Solid gameplay, looks good but people are getting Jaded with those types of games.

'oh great, one of these' has moved to 'oh no, not this again'

I want to play it because i am English so i love the characters, i love the setting, i love the sheer Britishness of the game.

It's one of the reasons i am a huge Fable fan.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 AM-Gamer

@delta3074: Then you should play it, I ended up loving it. No it's not perfect but it is a good game and the setting is amazing. It's like Sherlock Holmes meets Underworld. It's also reminds me of a show on Showtime I watch called "Penny Dreadful". For me the gameplay doesn't need to be original, I can't think of one game coming out this year that I really want that is unique. Bloodbourne(like Demon souls). Witcher 3(like Skyrim) Arkham Knight( Another Batman game). None original but I can't wait to play all of them.

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#113  Edited By Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

I remember how game changing that movie was in terms of realizing what was possible with computer generated graphics. Cool to see we've caught up, though I'd even wager to say the textures are nicer in the Final fantasy movie, the Order has better lighting, shadow and post processing effects which overall makes it look better though the blur effects aren't for me. But the fact when up close the textures still hold up beyond whats in most games on consoles is crazy.

L0ngshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#114 L0ngshot
Member since 2014 • 516 Posts

Cute. Consolites talking about high tech graphics lmao .... bu bu bu dem details haha.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#115  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19373 Posts

@LegatoSkyheart said:

I honestly think gaming has surpassed The Spirit Within movie.

That movie didn't actually age well at all.

FF Spirits Within still has much higher polygon counts (400,000 per character) than games today (50,000 to 100,000 per character), but the more advanced shading techniques used in games today can almost make up for that difference.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29822 Posts

@supergokublitz said:

lovely amazing looking game shame about the gameplay, What gameplay you ask? Exactly!

Bring on Bloodborne gonna be a thousand time better than this tosh.

Yup. And I'm no hater. I really wanted The Order to be a good game...just like Ryse, you can make something pretty, but graphics are only part of the equation.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@napo_sp said:

Proof that you are as clueless as ****. That was an Alpha build with half of the shaders missing. It lacks shadows. Animations are basic, and there is no AO or anything.

Alpha
Alpha
Final
Final

Yeah, more blur reduced geometry and dat black filter over everything. Oh and just so you know the Alpha gif is actually zoomed in not to mention that the Order got downgraded even after what they showed in the Zeppelin gameplay and the retail version. The skin lacks subsurface scattering in the retail version.

Apart from character models the game has nothing to show for and then even that got downgraded, LEL. 900pStation still chasing that Crysis 2 mark.

Haha, you are such a silly troll, the final version looks superior. Better skin shaders and far nicer lighting. You cant throw around the fact that Digital foundry( According to you) said Ryse was the best looking game on consoles. When in fact according to that website that you seem to think was the absolute truth, now seems to think a new king is in town.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-the-order-1886-tech-analysis

"The narrow approach to game design has at least allowed the team to unleash perhaps the most impressive example of real-time graphics on a console to date"

Let me guess, their opinion no longer matters? LMAO

Yeah, they are saying exactly what I'm saying. tricks to hide their shortcomings. They only mentioned consoles while still talking about how they put everything on rails. so yes, LMAO. 900pStation still chasing that Crysis 2 mark and lol at the Order 800p downgrade. Google a thing or two about shaders before randomly blabbering about it. Skin shaders? LOL sub surface scattering was missing in the retail version. What you said? Better lighting? Yeah, the lighting is pre-baked. Try again. :D

And again tell me how DF putting Ryse over Crapzone: Shadow Fail has anything to do with a game released a year later on? All I know is Ryse, a 900p game towered over cows hyped Crapzone: Shadow Fail on a 50% more powerful hardware as put by DF. What a shitty Sony first party.

Bu...bu...DF never directly compared Ryse and Crapzone...LMAO.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By AM-Gamer

@zeeshanhaider: Hahaha good Lord you are clueless. Look at the com on his shoulder , less polygons? Lmao. Yes it does have sub surface scattering and very rarely does it prebake lighting. Not one website has said anything about a downgrade , just a silly troll in the back halls of system wars. Be butthurt a $400 console made a game that makes Crysis 2 horribly outdated. It also has the best looking game on any platform for now.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By zeeshanhaider

@AM-Gamer said:

@zeeshanhaider: Hahaha good Lord you are clueless. Look at the com on his shoulder , less polygons? Lmao. Yes it does have sub surface scattering and very rarely does it prebake lighting. Not one website has said anything about a downgrade , just a silly troll in the back halls of system wars. Be butthurt a $400 console made a game that makes Crysis 2 horribly outdated. It also has the best looking game on any platform for now.

No website ever talked about the Far Cry 3 downgrade. No website ever talked about the Watch Dogs downgrade. No website ever talked about the Forza 5 downgrade. Just gamers and their blogs tearing these games a new one. Not a single media outlet confront these publishers about that. So are you going to tell me none of them were downgraded? Sony drone's logic at its best.

The Order 800p has pre-baked lighting at every chance it gets. Deal with that. A limitation of the rendering method it uses. Just because you say something doesn't make it true and we all know you how much you knows about graphics, LMAO. Improved skin shaders!

It's the best looking game on any platform, that why DF went out of their way to mention 'ON CONSOLES' while also highlighting the tricks it is using. LOL 800p pre baked on rails game being better than Crysis 2 technically. :D

Remain jelly that a tablet CPU and a 570 level GPU in 900pStation has trouble running even Metro 2033 from 2010.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By AM-Gamer

@zeeshanhaider: Are you slow? MULTIPLE websites talked about watchdogs downgrade. Digital Foundry especially. That's basically the sole purpose of the article is to talk about visuals. Crysis 2 is linear as well the Order is about as open as Gears of war when you play it as a Tps. Linearity didn't stop you from praising Ryse so why are you blabbering about it now?

The PS4 runs Metro 2033 at a Locked 60 at a mix of high and Ultra so try harder next time.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By zeeshanhaider

@AM-Gamer said:

@zeeshanhaider: Are you slow? MULTIPLE websites talked about watchdogs downgrade. Digital Foundry especially. That's basically the sole purpose of the article is to talk about visuals. Crysis 2 is linear as well the Order is about as open as Gears of war when you play it as a Tps. Linearity didn't stop you from praising Ryse so why are you blabbering about it now?

The PS4 runs Metro 2033 at a Locked 60 at a mix of high and Ultra so try harder next time.

Oh may be Watch Dogs shouldn't be put up there. But the point still stands majority of the titles goes unnoticed and especially if it is by a first party and backed by a console manufacturer for misleading a public. The websites only talk about the change in before and after but always refrain from talking about the upgrade or downgrade.

Crysis 2 was much bigger in scope than the Order 800p and I actually never cared about Ryse. I used to rub it in your face since it was on Bone and DF still ruled it in its favor over your precious Crapzone. I only used to further my point how even Ryse managed to beat your over hyped first party title on a weaker system let alone Crytek's heavy hitters like Crysis 2 and 3.

Yeah and Metro 2033 has to cut features in order to achieve that. Try much harder next time. LOL you have to remove graphical features from a 2010 game in order to port it to 900pStation.

Oh and some more content for you to do DC:

Now post some stupid shit and I'll post your own dev's comment on it to make you and Scotty look like a fool. :D

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By AM-Gamer

@zeeshanhaider: buh buh maybe not watchdogs. Lmao, is that why they talked bout Drive Clubs upgrade as well? Buh buh we won't count that either. Oh they wouldn't talk about the orders downgrade but bash it on everything else? That makes sense lmao. Metro 2033 has added features the 2010 version didn't have as well. Overall it looks better then the original version and runs it in 1080p at a Locked 60. 2010 hardware wasn't coming close to running it at 60fps.

Then your dumbass post a picture with 0 downgrade. Look at where one character is standing behind the other. They are not taken at the exact same time. The coat folds over the leg in a different way because the second picture is taken a second before the first as they drag the guy through the door. The first picture the guy is already through the door frame. It's not even during the exact same animation. Buh buh teh old uniforms have more polygons. Well that's nice because you wear the old ones half the game and after you beat it you can wear them whenever you want.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 zeeshanhaider

@AM-Gamer said:

@zeeshanhaider: buh buh maybe not watchdogs. Lmao, is that why they talked bout Drive Clubs upgrade as well? Buh buh we won't count that either. Oh they wouldn't talk about the orders downgrade but bash it on everything else? That makes sense lmao. Metro 2033 has added features the 2010 version didn't have as well. Overall it looks better then the original version and runs it in 1080p at a Locked 60. 2010 hardware wasn't coming close to running it at 60fps.

Then your dumbass post a picture with 0 downgrade. Look at where one character is standing behind the other. They are not taken at the exact same time. The coat folds over the leg in a different way because the second picture is taken a second before the first as they drag the guy through the door. The first picture the guy is already through the door frame. It's not even during the exact same animation. Buh buh teh old uniforms have more polygons. Well that's nice because you wear the old ones half the game and after you beat it you can wear them whenever you want.

Oh my God. I couldn't get the more stupid answer than that. You heard it here first folks. Animation reduces and increases poly count. That's the best ever. I think I should put it in my sig. Loved that DC. Please never change AM-Gamer. Oh and just so you know the keyframe of the animation in both the pics are same, LOL. The coat is folding different because of having different amount of polygons.

Now, I'm convinced Sony's future is secure. They will never go bankrupt.

@scottpsfan14

These kind of morons are the reason I hate cows so much.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 AM-Gamer

@zeeshanhaider said:

@AM-Gamer said:

Oh my God. I couldn't get the more stupid answer than that. You heard it here first folks. Animation reduces and increases poly count. That's the best ever. I think I should put it in my sig. Loved that DC. Please never change AM-Gamer. Oh and just so you know the keyframe of the animation in both the pics are same, LOL. The coat is folding different because of having different amount of polygons.

@scottpsfan14

Omg you are slow. Did I say animation changes polygon count? Really? That's what you got out of that? No the key part of the animation is not the same. Look at the second picture, the door frame is not not even visable. In the first picture hes already stepped through it. The coat is constantly moving. You see the break in the polygon because its in the middle of the movement. Good god how can you not even see its not taken at the exact same spot yet you you outline supposed downgraded.

This is why I hate raging hermits. Buh buh the key part of the animation is the same , yet one picture has them 3 feet ahead of the other. Just stop trying its pathetic. Do i need to link all the articles that debunked the downgrade rumour?

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 zeeshanhaider
@AM-Gamer said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@AM-Gamer said:

@scottpsfan14

Omg you are slow. Did I say animation changes polygon count? Really? That's what you got out of that? No the key part of the animation is not the same. Look at the second picture, the door frame is not not even visable. In the first picture hes already stepped through it. The coat is constantly moving. You see the break in the polygon because its in the middle of the movement. Good god how can you not even see its not taken at the exact same spot yet you you outline supposed downgraded.

This is why I hate raging hermits. Buh buh the key part of the animation is the same , yet one picture has them 3 feet ahead of the other. Just stop trying its pathetic. Do i need to link all the articles that debunked the downgrade rumour?

Key part...? Break in polygons because of movement? LMAO! You just made my day. That's as epic as when gpuking made a thread of Crapzone doing ray tracing. :D

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

Different costume has different polygon distribution you dumbo Zee, the Knight's ceremonial costume in the retail game is still the same poly wise.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#128 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

5/10

yep

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By zeeshanhaider

@gpuking said:

Different costume has different polygon distribution you dumbo Zee, the Knight's ceremonial costume in the retail game is still the same poly wise.

Proof? The constable has the same clothes in the scene yet the polygons are downgraded as seen from his sleeve. :D They cut down polygons across the board.

Or may be the devs at RaD didn't know about modeling. Yeah, they completely remodel the different coat from scratch and didn't retopolize. Another gem by gpuking after his epic ray tracing story. He sure knows about graphics as much a random person knows about Martians. :D

Man, I'm bookmarking this thread. So many epic quotes posted by cows in here.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@scottpsfan14: You played it at all? It's not GotY but it's certainly not shit. I think expectations have as a lot to do with it.

I think reviewers nit picking have to do more,the game is not a 9 but a 5 ins't either,the gameplay is solid the shooting as well,it just Gears with more QTE and lack of online play,with online i would have probably rated it a 8,other wise a 7,the game has been downplay for months is not new i have been reading previews slamming the game for almost everything,and it doesn't help that fanboy on the other side are very vocal about the whole QTE crap and calling it a movie.

Funny enough this site rated MGS4 a 10 and the game was full of movies,and even make you install different part of the game and leave you like a stupid moron in front of your TV matching snake smocking a cigar for several minutes yet that was a 10.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By zeeshanhaider

@scottpsfan14 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

@scottpsfan14

And you're just as bad the other way. A lot of shit you say you know is a straight up lie. What are you trying to pull? As for you saying The Order was downgraded from the 2012 alpha, that is a fucking stupid thing to think. The game was unfinished and had basic animation and shaders.

As for geometric downgrade, I did come across this.

Is that what you were reffering to?

That's what I was waiting for. Now let's see how your very own devs DC'ed at the time when they downgraded:

See, that's why you shouldn't randomly throw around graphical terms without knowing their meanings. Shaders and animations weren't changed except they add a post processed 'black filter' over every thing to hide their obvious downgrade that I was saying all along, oh and don't even try to bring up the uniform excuse. I have already shut up g-puking about that. :D

Man and I haven't even started on what they cut after showing that Zappelin gameplay.

Ah well, anything else you want to talk about?

R10nu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By R10nu
Member since 2006 • 1679 Posts

Played through it yesterday.

Gotta say, it reminds me a lot of Resident Evil 4 back when it released in terms of sheer amount of smoke and mirrors it uses to camouflage its graphical shortcomings.

It holds the facade very well, only in places does it look like "yeah, it's definately a current-gen console game and not a CG movie".

Maybe someday we'll see The Order HD on PS 5 that will unveil the visual trickery there, just like HD versions of RE4 exposed some very poor assets hidden in what once were lauded as top-notch movie-like graphics.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 zeeshanhaider

@scottpsfan14 said:

Do me a favor then, show every single comparison you have to suggest a downgrade. Do it, since you seem confident.

That's not how it works, First you have to tell me some stupid thing like AM-Gamer's animation reducing poly count or g-puking's different uniforms and then I'll laugh and debunk it. I love seeing cows abadoning their own threads after putting stupid excuses. :D

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#136 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Interesting. I do think that games like Ryse, Infamous Second Son and The Order 1886 are up to CGI from late 90s and early 00s.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By AM-Gamer

@zeeshanhaider: stop saying I said animation reduced polycount you dumbass. The cloth has physics applied to it. You are looking at a bend in the coat and saying it's a a downgrade when in the first picture it's the cloth isn't moving yet. That's because your dumbass didn't match the pictures. Not to mention as I have said dozens of times the ceremonial costumes features more polygons and are STILL IN THE GAME. You play half the game with them.

Now link ONE credable source that says there's downgrade. You can't because there's not any. Most links talk about how it's been improved. You just keep ranting with more bullshit.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#138 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60679 Posts

@sts106mat said:

The order 1886 is graphics king and attention to detail king, eyeball king, cloth sack king, apple king, insides of an airship king, etc etc.

Everything else this year will likely pale in comparison...its that good looking.

Youtube videos cant even give you half the experience

Good to hear!

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 zeeshanhaider

@AM-Gamer said:

@zeeshanhaider: stop saying I said animation reduced polycount you dumbass. The cloth has physics applied to it. You are looking at a bend in the coat and saying it's a a downgrade when in the first picture it's the cloth isn't moving yet. That's because your dumbass didn't match the pictures. Not to mention as I have said dozens of times the ceremonial costumes features more polygons and are STILL IN THE GAME. You play half the game with them.

@scottpsfan14:

Do you want to say something to your fellow cow brother? I just can't stop laughing reading his excuses. Less edged faces because of animation/bending, ROFLMAO!

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 AM-Gamer

@zeeshanhaider: Bahahaha reduced edge faces? Lmao you stopped responding because you have nothing troll. Show me link of the credible sources you promised troll?

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 zeeshanhaider

@AM-Gamer said:

@zeeshanhaider: Bahahaha reduced edge faces? Lmao you stopped responding because you have nothing troll. Show me link of the credible sources you promised troll?

What? I think this downgrade has really driven you mad that now you have started imagining things. :D And no, I'm actually busy googling about animations and 'key part'. :P

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 AM-Gamer

@zeeshanhaider: In other words you have nothing.

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Snugenz said:

Fair enough, but FF: Spirits Within is probably the better movie.

Nice!

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 zeeshanhaider

@AM-Gamer said:

@zeeshanhaider: In other words you have nothing.

Ah, no. I have this whole fucking thread as an evidence of cows' IQ and how radicals they are. Dat bending causing the break in polygons/bending causing the decrese in poly count excuse. ROFLMAO! Epic...epic quote. You even made Scott disappear with such lunacy. :P

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By AM-Gamer

@zeeshanhaider: Oh teh lunacy, who would think you would actually see rough edges when the cloth is actually moving. Don't blabber about IQ when your the only one on the rant. And keep ignoring that the higher polygons uniforms still exist.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By zeeshanhaider

@AM-Gamer said:

@zeeshanhaider: Oh teh lunacy, who would think you would actually see rough edges when the cloth is actually moving. Don't blabber about IQ when your the only one on the rant. And keep ignoring that the higher polygons uniforms still exist.

Keep ignoring that I already replied g-puking over that. Oh and animation reduces poly count. LMAO! :D

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

This comparison shows how important textures and lighting are. :P

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#149 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Who actually cares about the blurry graphics if the game sucks? Cows forgot about Ryse.

You make cows look like they love garbage in their PS4.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29822 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@sts106mat said:

The order 1886 is graphics king and attention to detail king, eyeball king, cloth sack king, apple king, insides of an airship king, etc etc.

Everything else this year will likely pale in comparison...its that good looking.

Youtube videos cant even give you half the experience

Good to hear!

Let's no forget handlebar moustache king.