The Order is not using Deferred Rendering

• 116 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@Evo_nine said:

@Shewgenja said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Cows next hope to knock Ryse off the top for graphics king is already looking to go belly up.

The Order: 1642 is gonna look like Pac-Man once Quantum Break and Halo 5 hit.

inFamous already did that with room to spare.

infamous? you mean that game with never ending fog, no shadows and not a single living soul in the city besides the main character?

yeap room to spare lol

Do a triple jump with Concrete power at the edge of the bay and you can clearly see buildings across the divide. Try harder.

buildings you say?

well then, graphics king confirmed!

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@Evo_nine said:

preorder cancelled.

800p and 30fps....feel the powah of the graphics king

Right now it's 10 FPS though they are trying to hit 30. :(

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@zeeshanhaider: proof?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@epic-gamerz said:

800p 4xMSAA black bars is more technically demanding than full 1080p no AA as confirmed by the Developers.

And nice trying to use Crysis 2 as ownage, most PC gamers and Crysis fans hated that game

People hating the game has nothing to do with the way it looks visually and i have yet to see anything on either console that looks as good as crysis 2 DX11.

That being said, i am sure the Developers know what they are doing with The order and the lower resolution is obviously a design choice.

Obviously not going to help Cows arguments though, it's them that use resolution as the standard when it comes to how good looking a game is.

Funny how they slate every XB1 game that has a lower than 1080p resolution yet they defend a game that runs at a resolution way below that,lol

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
@tormentos said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@tormentos:

Crapzone: Shadow Fail = subHD MP.

BF4 = 900p.

The Order 800p = 1920 x 800 = 6.7% more pixels than 900p.

Witcher 3 = 900p (Very good chance)

Two games are from the first party and many more to come.

Bitch please......

Once 1 game is 900p and you look desperate and stupid..hahahahaaaaa

You both look stupid, you look stupid because you are the first to make a big deal about ANY game on the XB1 that runs under 1080p then you wonder why Lems take the same line when a game on the Ps4 is sub 1080p.

Remember, according to cow logic, the lower the resolution the worse the game looks.

Cows are the ones that started 'resolutiongate' and you reap what you sow,lol

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

Well with the world's most powerful video game console to have ever been created it has given SONY and it's dev freedom to do what they want.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By zeeshanhaider

@gpuking said:

Guess what, non of those crysis games 1,2,3 uses a fully deferred renderer which games like Killzone 2,3 and shadow fall employ. Crysis 1 is forward renderer, Crysis 2 and 3 use deferred lighting or light pre pass which is quite different than a fully defererd one like in BF4 and Killzone. Does that mean Killzone 2 and 3 look better than all those Crysis games? You're such a loser zee it's not funny nemore lol, I mean common sense simply doesn't work with you like how wasdie tried.

My dear gpuking, why do you do that to your self? No seriously, do you like when everyone laugh at you? If only you knew a thing or two about graphics. Deferred lighting is an advanced form of deferred renderer to overcome the limitation of one material imposed by the deferred renderer. Deferred lighting can accommodate multiple materials and it uses three passes instead of just two in normal deferred shading, means it's more taxing.

Just for your information Crapzone: Shadow Fail, BF4 also uses deferred lighting. It would be stupid to use just deferred shading. I think BF3 used deferred shading on PS3 though, not sure about Crapzone 2, 3.

Now can I laugh at you, clownking?

@PinkieWinkie said:

@zeeshanhaider: proof?

Just go and watch the so called (non) gameplay trailer. It's not difficult to deduce that the framerate is in the 10-15 range. Plus you can go and check the countless artcile about its framerate issue as well as the devs acknowledgement.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#59 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@slimdogmilionar said:

It really doesn't matter what techniques they use the game looks fun and I can't wait for it to come out so I can play it.

well, the game looks like a cookie cutter TPS. Not to mention it'll have no MP, it'll probably be very short and very corridor like too like 90% of modern games. But it does looks very good visually. I wouldn't pay 60 bucks for a game like this though even if it somehow scored triple a. Although it's the beginning of the gen, devs are still experimenting with new HW and since the consoles are new the fanbase's still small, so they have to keep the budget on the lower side. We are still like a year away from actual next-gen games, in other words, next consoles aren't worth it right now but it's good they are selling fast so we'll get better games (by that I mean games that aren't possible on last gen consoles) sooner rather than later.

madskills6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 madskills6117
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts

You know a game looks good when people are judging it based on not even five minutes of game play footage.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

You are a fool zee, shadowfall and BF4 both use a classic deferred shading method as mentioned in their tech paper. DS is actually more taxing and bandwidth demanding than DL simply due to storing both attributes of diffuse and specular irradiance in a single pass, thus the G buffer is much bigger. You can debate the pros and cons in another thread but your moronic statement of deferred rendering > forward rendering is down right laughable. There are so many factors in a game engine that matters more than just a different type of lighting renderer. Talk about knowing the graphics, you crack me up bad.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Bu but Forza prebaked lighting in 1080p 60fps.

Sorry cows The Oder (spelled correctly) has failed you. All that *power* and 800p and prebaked lighting is all you will get. Top it with a shitty film grain effect and that sums up gaming on the QUAD.

yes, the most technically impressive game on the Xbone is a fucking car game that hardly looks better than a last gen title of the same genre and still can't get half of the features in there. we know already.

@Shewgenja said:

In b4 a certain fanbase whose console can't run Call of Duty in 1080p come in and attack this game?

Oh, guess not.

the cloud, dx12, and secret sauce #312 weren't ready yet. GEEZ

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#63 Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

MSAA is less taxing and easier to use in a forward rendering engine than in a deferred one.

TheTruthIsREAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 TheTruthIsREAL
Member since 2013 • 813 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

@epic-gamerz said:

800p 4xMSAA black bars is more technically demanding than full 1080p no AA as confirmed by the Developers.

And nice trying to use Crysis 2 as ownage, most PC gamers and Crysis fans hated that game

I hated Crysis 2 myself but that doesn't change the fact that it shits on every 900pStation game including The Order 800p.

You need a blunt. It will bring you back to earth, I promise ya, You may not be touching the ground, but atleast you'll be back on earth.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 zeeshanhaider

@gpuking said:

You are a fool zee, shadowfall and BF4 both use a classic deferred shading method as mentioned in their tech paper. DS is actually more taxing and bandwidth demanding than DL simply due to storing both attributes of diffuse and specular irradiance in a single pass, thus the G buffer is much bigger. You can debate the pros and cons in another thread but your moronic statement of deferred rendering > forward rendering is down right laughable. There are so many factors in a game engine that matters more than just a different type of lighting renderer. Talk about knowing the graphics, you crack me up bad.

http://www.slideshare.net/guerrillagames/lighting-of-killzone-shadow-fall

Go and read the workflow section about the material pass. Either way Deferred Rendering > Forward Rendering. One gives you dynamic lights with harder to implement AA and much harder to work with transparent objects, the other has prebaked lightmaps and shadows. You see dynamic vs prebaked solution. Cry all you want. The Order 800p is prebaking everything it can and has no dynamic lights only diffuse lightmaps. Even better solution is the combination of both techniques Crytek did for Crysis 3 but that is too far beyond the capabilities of both the 900pStation and the Sony first party.

So lets dissect The Order 800p - your supposed graphics king:

- 1920 x 800 = Only 6.7% more pixels than 900p (It's Ryse territory :P)

- QTE fest linear onrails experience

- No dynamic lighting

- Bad draw distance

- Crappy textures

- Image covered with film grain (and Gaussian blur though I need to find the link for it)

- Pretty sure the scene poly count will be less than Crysis 2

- 4xMSAA which will not be present in the final version

- 10 FPS though they will manage to make it run at 30 FPS, LOL if not.

The rest it is employing is 2008 tech.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 zeeshanhaider

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@epic-gamerz said:

I hated Crysis 2 myself but that doesn't change the fact that it shits on every 900pStation game including The Order 800p.

You need a blunt. It will bring you back to earth, I promise ya, You may not be touching the ground, but atleast you'll be back on earth.

Awwwwww poor cow, tell me, why are you so butthurt? Is it because of the 900pStation? It's tablet CPU or its midrange 570 level GPU from 2010?

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

As long as the game is fun. Hey can't have everything on the consoles.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

To Hell with Stupid "Deffered Rendering"

Have they added multiplayer yet ?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#69 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

To Hell with Stupid "Deffered Rendering"

Have they added multiplayer yet ?

hope not

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@ misterpmedia

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! ! ! :o

n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 n00bkid
Member since 2006 • 4163 Posts
@Wasdie said:

John Carmack was making some good arguments against going with a deferred renderer and argued that point based light with a forward renderer has advantages over deferred rendering in certain situations. More dynamic lights isn't always necessary depending on the game that is being built. So really they probably have a good reason to not use a deferred renderer in this case since lots of games on the Playstation 4 do use deferred renderers.

Also saying stuff like "Crapzone: Shadow Fall" does not make you sound intelligent and renders your opinion practically worthless. English isn't hard and you're not clever for coming up with crap like that.

Furthemore the whole 1920x800 thing is clearly a choice they are making. They could easily got with 1080p with a very good SMAA or FXAA method but instead have decided at 1920x800 with 4xMSAA. There is no reason to believe a thing you just said.

Can't agree more.

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Tighaman
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts

I don't know what this guy talking about but forward rendering is just fine to work with but I said the industry is moving away from deferred rendering and physical based and forward rendering are less taxing. Forza used forward rendering and I thought that it was a smart move.

whatsazerg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 whatsazerg
Member since 2009 • 1151 Posts

Ummm...whats this myth about Infamous not having shadows??? My copy has shadows, so I'm not sure what OP is on about.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Desperate OP is still butthurt about Infamous destroying every game on Xbone 720p and murdering all the PC's dated open world games. He's now comparing it to dated shit like Crysis 2. Dat butthurt.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

Well I just came to know that the Order 800p (1920 x 800) is using forward rendering instead of deferred rendering and has lightmaps instead of many dynamic lights as confirmed by its lead graphics engineer by the name of MJP on Beyond3D which is to be expected since it is using forward rendering.

Damn cows, I was promised a Crysis 3 killer with Crapzone: Shadow Fail but so far none of the 900pStation exclusives have managed to top even Crysis 2 - a game from 2011. Crapzone failed to top it, Famous for no shadows didn't cut it and the Order 800p....well lets not even go there.

So, cows when will we get a game on 900pStation that even manages to come close to Crysis 2 or would that be impossible because of the cheap ass tablet CPU and a GPU that barely matches a midrange 570 from 2010 that comprises the 900pStation?

P.S. The Order 800 won't have 4x MSAA as the developers are claiming. They are trolling cows to fall for it.

Edit: Since cows were accusing me of lying, here are the sources.

Source

Forward Rendering

all good points...

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

Why is there even a thread on the The Order? This game is gonna flop so hard will be 10x worse than infamous floppage. The only Sony exclusive worth talking about comes from NG but Sony can't seem to be able to retain their staff. Looks like everyone is abandoning ship.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@Scipio8 said:

Why is there even a thread on the The Order? This game is gonna flop so hard will be 10x worse than infamous floppage. The only Sony exclusive worth talking about comes from NG but Sony can't seem to be able to retain their staff. Looks like everyone is abandoning ship.

TheTruthIsREAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 TheTruthIsREAL

@zeeshanhaider said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

Awwwwww poor cow, tell me, why are you so butthurt? Is it because of the 900pStation? It's tablet CPU or its midrange 570 level GPU from 2010?

I'm giving you friendly advice.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@zeeshanhaider: Nah I only care about consoles. PC gaming is irrelevant to me. I have owned a gaming PC in the past and maybe I will again one day, but right now The Witcher 3 is the only upcoming game that I think PS4's performance might disappoint me.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 zeeshanhaider

@I_can_haz said:

Desperate OP is still butthurt about Infamous destroying every game on Xbone 720p and murdering all the PC's dated open world games. He's now comparing it to dated shit like Crysis 2. Dat butthurt.

Your pathetic post is devoid of any facts and I already proved how Crysis 2 murders famous for no shadows in every single department. Writing butthurt, mad, won't change that. As a matter of fact even Sleeping Dogs looks and runs better than Famous for no shadows. You can cry all you want doesn't change any facts about the Order 800p or famous for no shadows. By the way, nice try to distract the topic by bringing in 720pBox but sorry, I'm no lem. You failed again sony drone.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

@I_can_haz said:

Your pathetic post is devoid of any facts and I already proved how Crysis 2 murders famous for no shadows in every single department. Writing butthurt, mad, won't change that. As a matter of fact even Sleeping Dogs looks and runs better than Famous for no shadows. You can cry all you want doesn't change any facts about the Order 800p or famous for no shadows. By the way, nice try to distract the topic by bringing in 720pBox but sorry, I'm no lem. You failed again sony drone.

Cry moar, you sad lem troll.

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

My preorder is cancelled now.

All 300,000 of them.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@Vecna said:

Its a watered down PC with almost none of the functionality, what do you expect?

all pc games are garbage not good enough for consoles. some RTS trash and a bunch of indie trash.

Vecna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Vecna
Member since 2002 • 3425 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

@Vecna said:

Its a watered down PC with almost none of the functionality, what do you expect?

all pc games are garbage not good enough for consoles. some RTS trash and a bunch of indie trash.

I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 zeeshanhaider

@I_can_haz:

Pretty dam sure it's you who is a troll and butthurt. I always back my posts with facts not silly gifs. And I love it that as soon as someone try to criticize 900pStation he is labeled a lem. Funny enough I have never owned an Xbox console. Sorry sony drone, 900pStation is pathetically weak and outdated, being a bit better than even pathetic 720pBox won't change that fact. Such a shame none of the 900pStation game has come even close to a game from 2011 or will able to come close to it. ;)

Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts

Whatever it is I think this game has bigger problems than its graphics I think it looks too generic plus unknown Dev

miiiiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By miiiiv
Member since 2013 • 943 Posts

Many people are saying that ps4 will never reach Crysis 3 level graphics but we cannot know that for sure. Newer engines will most likely do more with less. Look at the best ps3 (which was released in 2006) games, they easily look better than any game from that year. Newer engines will of course benefit PC's as well. A pc that was well ahead of the ps3 (Core2 duo + 8800gtx) back in 2006, stayed well ahead and to this day runs games with more advanced graphics than the ps3 could.

Same thing goes for a pc that is well ahead of the ps4 today, it will always stay well ahead, newer games will run and look better on that pc.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@Wasdie said:
*English isn't hard and you're not clever for coming up with crap like that.

*They could easily got with 1080p with a very good SMAA or FXAA method but instead have decided at 1920x800 with 4xMSAA.

;)

TheTruthIsREAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 TheTruthIsREAL

@zeeshanhaider said:

@I_can_haz:

Pretty dam sure it's you who is a troll and butthurt. I always back my posts with facts not silly gifs. And I love it that as soon as someone try to criticize 900pStation he is labeled a lem. Funny enough I have never owned an Xbox console. Sorry sony drone, 900pStation is pathetically weak and outdated, being a bit better than even pathetic 720pBox won't change that fact. Such a shame none of the 900pStation game has come even close to a game from 2011 or will able to come close to it. ;)

Where are these facts?

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@Scipio8 said:

LMAO if only MS had a developer a tenth as good as ND. Journalists might care about staff leaving when their projects finish then.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 zeeshanhaider

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@I_can_haz:

Where are these facts?

Show me my post without any. It's not my problem if you haven't followed my posts or perhaps chose to ignore them. Don't expect every post of mine to have the same information I have provided countless times before. Remain jelly because of the pathetically weak 900pStation and good luck matching a game from 2011.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 gpuking

Hey zee to this day you still haven't showed us your rig, let's see some pics for proof that you have the specs to run those pc games. Shall we?

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@handssss said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Sorry cows The Oder (spelled correctly) has failed you. All that *power* and 800p and prebaked lighting is all you will get. Top it with a shitty film grain effect and that sums up gaming on the QUAD.

yes, the most technically impressive game on the Xbone is a fucking car game that hardly looks better than a last gen title of the same genre and still can't get half of the features in there. we know already.

@Shewgenja said:

In b4 a certain fanbase whose console can't run Call of Duty in 1080p come in and attack this game?

Oh, guess not.

I was thinking about your comment a little more Handz. Forza 5 does look much better than 4. Obviously you have never played it. And if a fucking car game is so easy to squeeze great graphics and performance out, then how come DriveClubz is having so much trouble getting out the door? All those 10 second clips of the game were for a reason. They will prance around E3 like they have something we have been waiting for and now Project Cars will wipe its ass with DriveClubz.

Anyway.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 gpuking

1. We haven't seen DriveClub's final build yet, the current clips still pwn F5 by a wide margin.

2. Project Cars will look much better on the PS4 than the Bone anyway be it resolution or framerate.

So you still and always lose Foxbat.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@handssss said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Shewgenja said:

Oh, guess not.

I was thinking about your comment a little more Handz. Forza 5 does look much better than 4. Obviously you have never played it. And if a fucking car game is so easy to squeeze great graphics and performance out, then how come DriveClubz is having so much trouble getting out the door? All those 10 second clips of the game were for a reason. They will prance around E3 like they have something we have been waiting for and now Project Cars will wipe its ass with DriveClubz.

Anyway.

The you've never played it argument comes in here, but not with you vs everything you hated but never played? Or is this where I'm supposed to use the "at my friend's house" excuse.

Actually, Forza 5 is a store demo and I've had numerous chances to see it there and other places. It's a graphics debate, so I hardly need to have played it. Racing games aren't hard to make graphically impressive. Hell, GT5 was able to do 1080p @60fps iirc. I don't care about DriveClub because those are the fucking MotorStorm devs trying to be a little too ambitious. That hardly covers for the fact that Forza, a franchise made by a first party team with tons of experience, got a fancy next gen update and still hardly looks better to the point GT6 was heavily compared graphically to it when it came out and it still lacks weather and night racing. It also has less cars and tracks than prior Forza games. No auction house either. They are literally taking away content with each YEARLY release and you idiots eat that slop up.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@handssss said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@handssss said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Shewgenja said:

Oh, guess not.

Anyway.

The you've never played it argument comes in here, but not with you vs everything you hated but never played? Or is this where I'm supposed to use the "at my friend's house" excuse.

Actually, Forza 5 is a store demo and I've had numerous chances to see it there and other places. It's a graphics debate, so I hardly need to have played it. Racing games aren't hard to make graphically impressive. Hell, GT5 was able to do 1080p @60fps iirc. I don't care about DriveClub because those are the fucking MotorStorm devs trying to be a little too ambitious. That hardly covers for the fact that Forza, a franchise made by a first party team with tons of experience, got a fancy next gen update and still hardly looks better to the point GT6 was heavily compared graphically to it when it came out and it still lacks weather and night racing. It also has less cars and tracks than prior Forza games. No auction house either. They are literally taking away content with each YEARLY release and you idiots eat that slop up.

They only took content out because they had to make a launch window. Several additions and tracks have been added since then. I am happy with them providing a great racing sim for launch. If it was 4 years into the generation it would be inexcusable but for a launch title it gets the job done and then some. 9/10 all day baby!!!

Avatar image for HaloinventedFPS
HaloinventedFPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 HaloinventedFPS
Member since 2010 • 4738 Posts

i said since day one they will cut MSAA, better to use SMAA, console gamers won't notice the extra jaggies since most of them sit far away from their TV's

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
@Wasdie said:

John Carmack was making some good arguments against going with a deferred renderer and argued that point based light with a forward renderer has advantages over deferred rendering in certain situations. More dynamic lights isn't always necessary depending on the game that is being built. So really they probably have a good reason to not use a deferred renderer in this case since lots of games on the Playstation 4 do use deferred renderers.

Also saying stuff like "Crapzone: Shadow Fall" does not make you sound intelligent and renders your opinion practically worthless. English isn't hard and you're not clever for coming up with crap like that.

Furthemore the whole 1920x800 thing is clearly a choice they are making. They could easily got with 1080p with a very good SMAA or FXAA method but instead have decided at 1920x800 with 4xMSAA. There is no reason to believe a thing you just said.

There might not be as many reasons to come to SW, but watching Wasdie crushing terrible posts is one.

Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts

Why does this mean anything?

Nightflash28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Nightflash28
Member since 2004 • 2351 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

@I_can_haz:

As long as they outperform that said game from 2011 in gameplay, which they do (I couldn't get myself to finish Crysis2 - it's pretty but terribly boring) I'm fine with weaker hardware.

You sound like the kind of people that think because they own a high end DSLR they are a photographer because other cameras are sh*t.

I know you claim to say silly phrases like 900pstation etc to "have fun" and get some people to rage, but it really just makes you seem like the kind of idiots you're trying to make fun of.