The Order: 188Flop Hype Thread || SCORE = 5 || Hype = 7.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1951  Edited By ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:

Man, I did that last night on some icy steps leaving this chicks appartment. Slammed back hard on the first step and it was like taking my back to a washboard all the way down. Unlike the dog though, I wasn't having a good time lol.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#1952 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts
Loading Video...

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1953  Edited By iloveatlus
Member since 2009 • 599 Posts
Loading Video...

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1955 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

The Order apparently is as terrible as most of us predicted.

I inspired this thread which is cool at least. The TC was looking for flops and I instructed him we needed a HYPE thread first to create a flop and he took my advice. The bad press about the Order has been raining down for awhile and he was quick about it. Good move.

Let's all laugh at The Order! Best Walking Simulator of 2015!

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1956 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

Christ , Cows hype up the shittiest games.

Well, theres always multiplats..oh wait...they are garbage compared to the PC versions...

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#1957 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts

I remember back in the day, when i a highly anticipated game got underscored the forums would crash and a message saying "the forums are down for maintenance" would come up. Good times. The Oder itself is a fun little game that lots of people will enjoy, its not a system seller, not a game changer, im sure a sequel is probably in order, but as it stands its the PS4's Lair, though much less disastrous.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1958  Edited By Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

I am currently playing the game and honestly believe its a decent title.. I had higher expectations but the game does deliver on visuals, animations, voice acting and sound.. Story is also interesting !!

Shooting mechanics and cover system can be further improved however I won't give my final judgement until I finish the game... So far it looks like a solid 7/10

In my opinion if the campaign takes an average of 10 hours to finish that is more than reasonable.. Problem is with games such as The Order it should include a Co-op mode for the story campaign and a few multiplayer modes (team deathmatch, Capture and hold, Humans vs Beasts etc etc)..

With co-op and competitive multiplayer modes, the game would have been given much better scores in reviews and more people would be interested in buying the game..

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#1959  Edited By speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

Christ , Cows hype up the shittiest games.

Well, theres always multiplats..oh wait...they are garbage compared to the PC versions...

Funny isn't it?

Avatar image for quakeknight1991
quakeknight1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1960 quakeknight1991
Member since 2006 • 1528 Posts

Since when was this game hyped? There were tons of previews pointing out it was going to be bad.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1961 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@AgentA-Mi6 said:

I remember back in the day, when i a highly anticipated game got underscored the forums would crash and a message saying "the forums are down for maintenance" would come up. Good times. The Oder itself is a fun little game that lots of people will enjoy, its not a system seller, not a game changer, im sure a sequel is probably in order, but as it stands its the PS4's Lair, though much less disastrous.

Except Lair was actually a crap game with broken mechanics and gameplay. The Order just seems to be a bit of a gaming relic (as someone else said if it had released in 05-07 no one would have batted an eyelid at the gameplay) and an OK experience, just not at $60.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#1962 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

The order isn't bad by any means.
I got my hands on a copy yesterday.

It's bland and average and they take control away from you often not enough to be a nuisance yet. But getting there.

XenoNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1963 XenoNinja
Member since 2003 • 5380 Posts

what a waste of time. all that effort to produce a classic flop.

DeathLordCrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1964 DeathLordCrime
Member since 2014 • 893 Posts

@XenoNinja said:

what a waste of time. all that effort to produce a classic flop.

yes epically to those who played it

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#1965  Edited By AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@AgentA-Mi6 said:

Except Lair was actually a crap game with broken mechanics and gameplay. The Order just seems to be a bit of a gaming relic (as someone else said if it had released in 05-07 no one would have batted an eyelid at the gameplay) and an OK experience, just not at $60.

Broken mechanics, patched later on, fixed for all purposes. Although, nobody gave a damn.