The Order 1886 close to maxing the PS4 they say? (REPOST)

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@IgGy621985 said:

PR crap.

This. Some people just lap up PR from anywhere, even going so far as to quote even company executives!

this isnt my thread dipshit...i copy n pasted it for someone else who wasnt at 500 posts yet, LOL. i must really be under ur skin huh? this is like the 3rd time i've seen you take passive aggressive shots at me in threads...and you were wrong n off-base each time lol. get over it ;) i've always had your number...even years back when we first got into it lol.

PR crap dipshit. I wasn't even talking about you, I quoted a guy and agreed with him, lmao. What the...lol. It wasn't a shot at you and it was VERY SHORT AND VERY GENERALIZED. My post agreed and it was a general post about morons that lap up PR shit. I'm sorry you felt the need to identify yourself with that moronic group. That's funny you out yourself, lol.

Now enough funny business, I see you lack intelligence and are emotional so I'll try to communicate to you, moron.

It is your thread you created here in SW, but it's worse, it's some other idiots thread from the internet and you copied it from that original dipshit, perhaps to be queen of dipshits.

Now go back to quoting Phil Spector, Major Nelson, random internet noobs, and other PR...er, dipshit.

Seriously old chap, try not to get so worked up when someone quotes another guy. We both said PR crap, but you got Razzled when I quoted him. Others called it PR crap, but only I had the power to get you to quote me. I'm a miracle worker.

I want to see my magic words again:

"This. Some people just lap up PR from anywhere, even going so far as to quote even company executives!"

Amazing. It turns out I always had your number. ;)

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Lol! Witcher 3 graphic fidelity doesn't come anywhere close to the order. currently the order is systems graphics King, and by the looks of it is going to stay King for quite a while

But it's actually topping the PS4 power,then PS4 is doomed I guess.

no where did it say "topping" the PS4's power. It said "close to maxing" different language and meaning to be sure. Also read my first reply to this thread, it explains things nicely. Because of how powerful the PS4 is, people haven't even begun trying to optimize it. Once people start trying to utilize PS4's capabilities efficently the system will end up doing a lot more.

On the flip side developers are already deep in the process of seeking out and trying to exploit every ounce of power they can pull from the xbox one. It will be tapped out a lot sooner than the PS4 will.

and you know this how?

Because we didn't start gaming this generation and it doesn't take a genius to figure out.

But specifically because there have been several games that have been touted and hyped at a certian graphical level for xbox one and then the developers had to come back and take back their projection in order to meet a certian performacne level.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@clyde46: yes I agree. The Witcher 3: is trying too hard to beat the order in graphics fidelity

still trying too hard

Honestly I do not like the gameplay of The Order so far. It looks like it's trying too hard to appeal to the migrated xbox fans who may have liked gears and moved over to PS4.

The story trailer got me interested but then the gameplay turned me off, looked just like gears in a different environment WTF. Also too many QTE for me, that's not what I want to see unless it's done like TLOU.

Graphically The Order looks fantastic but graphics aren't everything If I don't see anything more impressive than a grears clone in the gameplay in future reveals than I'll easily put the Witcher 3's open world over The Order. 2cent

best post i've seen from a hardcore cow in a while....refreshing to see. need way more posts like urs on here.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Lol! Witcher 3 graphic fidelity doesn't come anywhere close to the order. currently the order is systems graphics King, and by the looks of it is going to stay King for quite a while

no where did it say "topping" the PS4's power. It said "close to maxing" different language and meaning to be sure. Also read my first reply to this thread, it explains things nicely. Because of how powerful the PS4 is, people haven't even begun trying to optimize it. Once people start trying to utilize PS4's capabilities efficently the system will end up doing a lot more.

On the flip side developers are already deep in the process of seeking out and trying to exploit every ounce of power they can pull from the xbox one. It will be tapped out a lot sooner than the PS4 will.

and you know this how?

Because we didn't start gaming this generation and it doesn't take a genius to figure out.

But specifically because there have been several games that have been touted and hyped at a certian graphical level for xbox one and then the developers had to come back and take back their projection in order to meet a certian performacne level.

in other words, you don't know and you're just speculating

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@IgGy621985 said:

PR crap.

This. Some people just lap up PR from anywhere, even going so far as to quote even company executives!

this isnt my thread dipshit...i copy n pasted it for someone else who wasnt at 500 posts yet, LOL. i must really be under ur skin huh? this is like the 3rd time i've seen you take passive aggressive shots at me in threads...and you were wrong n off-base each time lol. get over it ;) i've always had your number...even years back when we first got into it lol.

PR crap dipshit. I wasn't even talking about you, I quoted a guy and agreed with him, lmao. What the...lol. It wasn't a shot at you and it was VERY SHORT AND VERY GENERALIZED. My post agreed and it was a general post about morons that lap up PR shit. I'm sorry you felt the need to identify yourself with that moronic group. That's funny you out yourself, lol.

Now enough funny business, I see you lack intelligence and are emotional so I'll try to communicate to you, moron.

It is your thread you created here in SW, but it's worse, it's some other idiots thread from the internet and you copied it from that original dipshit, perhaps to be queen of dipshits.

Now go back to quoting Phil Spector, Major Nelson, random internet noobs, and other PR...er, dipshit.

Seriously old chap, try not to get so worked up when someone quotes another guy. We both said PR crap, but you got Razzled when I quoted him. Others called it PR crap, but only I had the power to get you to quote me. I'm a miracle worker.

I want to see my magic words again:

"This. Some people just lap up PR from anywhere, even going so far as to quote even company executives!"

Amazing. It turns out I always had your number. ;)

got it, thanks Ty.

You are welcome and it was no problem-o.

Happy posting.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 kinectthedots

@tymeservesfate said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@clyde46: yes I agree. The Witcher 3: is trying too hard to beat the order in graphics fidelity

still trying too hard

Honestly I do not like the gameplay of The Order so far. It looks like it's trying too hard to appeal to the migrated xbox fans who may have liked gears and moved over to PS4.

The story trailer got me interested but then the gameplay turned me off, looked just like gears in a different environment WTF. Also too many QTE for me, that's not what I want to see unless it's done like TLOU.

Graphically The Order looks fantastic but graphics aren't everything If I don't see anything more impressive than a grears clone in the gameplay in future reveals than I'll easily put the Witcher 3's open world over The Order. 2cent

best post i've seen from a hardcore cow in a while....refreshing to see. need way more posts like urs on here.

It's just my opinion, it is not connected or related to what someone may preceive as what "a cow" may think. I know everyone get's thrown in groups of fanboys here but my preference has nothing to do with forming an opinion to make something looke better or worse than I think it is.

I have fun acting like a fanboy sometimes but I would never lie or give a false opinion to make my preferred brand look better or another gamers system look worse than what I believe it is.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

and you know this how?

lol, it's not speculation. *the bold*, but Maybe you can't read or have a comprehension problem? That is not my issue bud and you are free to believe what ever you want to believe.

I could go on to support my opinion but I dont like your shitty attitude and you would probably just disagree with what ever I provide to you without any real counter argument or evidence of your own just out of spite. I don't have time to waste on ass wholes who aren't really looking for anyone to explain their reasoning but just wan't to troll and disagree for the hell of it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

and you know this how?

lol, it's not speculation. *the bold*, but Maybe you can't read or have a comprehension problem? That is not my issue bud and you are free to believe what ever you want to believe.

I could go on to support my opinion but I dont like your shitty attitude and you would probably just disagree with what ever I provide to you without any real counter argument or evidence of your own just out of spite. I don't have time to waste on ass wholes who aren't really looking for anyone to explain their reasoning but just wan't to troll and disagree for the hell of it.

...it's spelled assholes

Hey i just wanted proof of your statement "developers are already deep in the process of seeking out and trying to exploit every ounce of power they can pull from the xbox one. It will be tapped out a lot sooner than the PS4 will" which you never provided.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#60  Edited By blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

nah i don't think so, if The Order was on X1 it will be maxed

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@xboxdone74 said:

still trying too hard

It's just my opinion, it is not connected or related to what someone may preceive as what "a cow" may think. I know everyone get's thrown in groups of fanboys here but my preference has nothing to do with forming an opinion to make something looke better or worse than I think it is.

I have fun acting like a fanboy sometimes but I would never lie or give a false opinion to make my preferred brand look better or another gamers system look worse than what I believe it is.

yup yup...thats what was so great about ur post.

after a while all the spinning, flip flopping, and changing of rules gets old and people just want a real conversation about games and the systems. its gotten ridiculous. even the level headed posters have started doing it as well just to get back at the trolls lol smh. threads use to go on for 10 to 20 pages on here. great discussions to where i read every one of the 20 pages. now they usually maxed out at 4 or 5 because people get burned out by the nonsense troll tactics. or get tired of getting cursed out and insulted lol. my opinion, the board doesnt have to have peace...but it should at least have discussion.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

And yet, The Order doesn't look near the level of Ryse and it's godly graphics. Besides graphics, the gameplay should be a primary focus. If the Order;s a Gears clone, then it will flop big time. Need I bring up Inversion by Namco to prove a point.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

I don't buy it this is something devs say with the release of every big hit game then later down the line things get optimized more and they say "this" or "that" game "REALLY" pushes the system to the max. Just a marketing technique used by devs in my opinion. Remember they said that about UC3 and then we got TLOU, Gears then Halo 4, same thing with every big game release exclusive or not.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

They probably are close to maxing the hardware out with their current optimisations... does not mean someone can't optimise (cut corners) and make their game look the same by doing less calculations and achieve a higher frame rate / resolution.