The ONE thing that I found funny about the new FFXIII trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kgb1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 kgb1234
Member since 2005 • 462 Posts

I know that I am going to love this game like I've loved almost every other FInal Fantasy game, but in the new trailer that was just released I noticed something that just looked odd and hilarious to me...When the group of civilians are shooting their weapons at the enemy, they're all just firing in random directions standing all over the place. It's amazing that they didn't end up shooting each other, and the next scene you see a giant robot take them all out...figures.

cgi15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 cgi15
Member since 2008 • 492 Posts
They're civilians, not soldiers. Of course they won't be shooting their guns properly.
cuddlesofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cuddlesofwar
Member since 2008 • 1138 Posts
They're civilians, not soldiers. Of course they won't be shooting their guns properly.cgi15
The right direction is asking much ...
death919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#4 death919
Member since 2004 • 4724 Posts
My guess is that they're being mind controlled but we don't know enough about the story yet. :P
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts
I couldn't shoot any better than that. And I've played Halo...
jyoung312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 jyoung312
Member since 2003 • 4971 Posts
What I found funny was the enemies looked redesigned and looked like they were copied off the Helghast from Killzone
AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
They're civilians, not soldiers. Of course they won't be shooting their guns properly.cgi15
It's common sense to put the butt stock against your shoulder and aim down the sights.
cgi15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cgi15
Member since 2008 • 492 Posts

[QUOTE="cgi15"]They're civilians, not soldiers. Of course they won't be shooting their guns properly.AAllxxjjnn
It's common sense to put the butt stock against your shoulder and aim down the sights.

Do you really think the majority of the population know what the stock of a gun is, or even the sights? i don't think so, people who aren't experienced with guns don't really have that much clue howto properly use a gun.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61534 Posts

[QUOTE="AAllxxjjnn"][QUOTE="cgi15"]They're civilians, not soldiers. Of course they won't be shooting their guns properly.cgi15

Do you really think the majority of the population know what the stock of a gun is, or even the sights? i don't think so, people who aren't experienced with guns don't really have that much clue howto properly use a gun.

There's also knowing the mechanics of a weapon, compensation for recoil etc... plus no weapons tactics training means they're gonna suck

MasterC5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MasterC5
Member since 2006 • 2932 Posts

You know what I found funny about it?

The fact that it actually looks different from every other modern final fanta..................................OH WAIT!

danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 danish-death
Member since 2004 • 5314 Posts
the voice acting sounded so bad that it was sad.. however it wont be like that in the finished game =) and yes - the shooting scene was awful. just to be clear I'm not a hater but tc is right.
rwbojorquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rwbojorquez
Member since 2003 • 1031 Posts

I know that I am going to love this game like I've loved almost every other FInal Fantasy game, but in the new trailer that was just released I noticed something that just looked odd and hilarious to me...When the group of civilians are shooting their weapons at the enemy, they're all just firing in random directions standing all over the place. It's amazing that they didn't end up shooting each other, and the next scene you see a giant robot take them all out...figures.

kgb1234
It is a rpg maybe the civilians are probably lvl 1 chracters their aim is at 1 or something.
TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheGrat1
Member since 2008 • 4330 Posts
[QUOTE="rwbojorquez"][QUOTE="kgb1234"]

It is a rpg maybe the civilians are probably lvl 1 chracters their aim is at 1 or something.

Post of win. :)
kgb1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 kgb1234
Member since 2005 • 462 Posts

[QUOTE="AAllxxjjnn"][QUOTE="cgi15"]They're civilians, not soldiers. Of course they won't be shooting their guns properly.cgi15

Okay, forget about HOLDING the gun properly, these people were standing around shooting in every direction! Including at themselves!! It just looked like pure cheese, maybe I've played so many western games that its hard for my brain to omit these "special" moments that always seem to happen in RPGs