Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24915 Posts

Sure real next gen games like Cyberpunnk, Deathloop, village etc are coming but this is bad start of next generation. 2 next gen launch titles that looks exact same. generic open world fantasy RPG with damage sponges enemies.

First impression of next gen is awful. and first impression is last impression.

what do you think? lets discuss

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts

Well if SkillUp hates it’s bound to be good can’t stand that guy

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

XSX exclusives are getting good reviews.

Yakuza next gen exclusive for XSX/S is getting great reviews.

Gears Tactics is getting great reviews.

Falconeer is a decent little game.

Gears 5+ is getting green reviews, granted this is DLC. But if Sony can market Spiderman DLC as a game, I’ll just chalk this up as a game.

Bright Memory for $10 is ok.

Few other games.

Decent little launch for Xbox. Not great, but a couple quality games for sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Ok people, the fact that casual4ever hates AC tells you its a good game. Now he gets one right every now & then, even so Godawful was a given that a blind men could tell was gonna suck lol.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2030 Posts

I'm actually very excited to play Miles Morales and DemonSouls on PS5. And maybe i'll just pick up Valhalla or Cyberpunk afterwards. I hope everyone gets to enjoy their new next gen title. No matter if its PS or Xbox

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38813 Posts

The ps5 is bullying the X's launch

Loading Video...
pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#8 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Iv just been watching some Godfall footage and my god does that game look shite. I haven't seen anything AC Valhalla I'm just not interested anymore.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34601 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

Ok people, the fact that casual4ever hates AC tells you its a good game. Now he gets one right every now & then, even so Godawful was a given that a blind men could tell was gonna suck lol.

Nope, AC Valhalla seems to suck balls for the same reasons previous AC games sucked balls. Ghosts actually likes good games, just very few of them. Can't think of a single Ghosts game that is bad actually.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46241 Posts

>Millions of positive Valhalla videos

>Picks one video that is negative in order to grasp at straws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@R4gn4r0k said:

Its casual4ever, its what he sucks at best lol.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Litchie

@R4gn4r0k said:

Well, AC games always gets millions of positive videos despite being terrible.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@Litchie said:
@i_p_daily said:

Nope, AC Valhalla seems to suck balls for the same reasons previous AC games sucked balls. Ghosts actually likes good games, just very few of them. Can't think of a single Ghosts game that is bad actually.

Well it just shows that you have bad taste in games just like he does.

He will find something he hates about a game, but if it then shows up in one of the games he shills, well then he's willing to forgive the game for it. The guy is a hypocrite.

He hates games that are third person most of the time, take every RE up to 6 he hates them, then 7 goes first person and boom it becomes the best RE ever, and now is saying the same for 8, he's a clown.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7223 Posts

To be godfall and AC valhalla look appealing but maybe Its a me problem.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Litchie

@i_p_daily said:
@Litchie said:
@i_p_daily said:

Well, no. It just shows I dislike AC and like good games. Games aren't automatically bad because Ghosts likes them.

And you think all FPS ever are bad (except the obscure Exhumed, for some reason). You don't get any say in who has good taste and who doesn't. You don't have any credibility, unless we only talk about racing games, and then basically just Forza, from what I've seen from your posts.

@i_p_daily said:

He will find something he hates about a game, but if it then shows up in one of the games he shills, well then he's willing to forgive the game for it. The guy is a hypocrite.

He hates games that are third person most of the time, take every RE up to 6 he hates them, then 7 goes first person and boom it becomes the best RE ever, and now is saying the same for 8, he's a clown.

Yeah, it's weird. I agree. I've called him out in this myself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Litchie said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Litchie said:
@i_p_daily said:

Well, no. It just shows I dislike AC and like good games. Games aren't automatically bad because Ghosts likes them.

And you think all FPS ever are bad (except the obscure Exhumed, for some reason). You don't get any say in who has good taste and who doesn't. You don't have any credibility, unless we only talk about racing games, and then basically just Forza, from what I've seen from your posts.

@i_p_daily said:

Yeah, it's weird. I agree. I've called him out in this myself.

You don't know what games i play, you assume you know what i play. I've been playing just about every genre (including FPS) for over 30yrs.

I have more gaming credibility than most here. just because i like to have fun on here don't for one second assume you know me.

Oh and i don't think every FPS i've played is bad, its just that i think that the best one i've played is Exhumed.

As from what you've seen of my post, well you only see what you want to see, as i've talked a LOT about Streets of Rage 4, and swapped screenshots etc with others in the lounge, talked a LOT about Remnant From the Ashes. I just choose to have fun here as when i game i tend to party up with friends and we talk a lot about games.

Avatar image for deactivated-611a8cd6e3c93
deactivated-611a8cd6e3c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By deactivated-611a8cd6e3c93
Member since 2013 • 421 Posts

I got AC Valhalla preorder for "free" with my new CPU ~2 months ago and... if the key was not "locked" to some crappy AMD verifying tool, i would sell it off on the spot.

How can Ubi keep milking and make buttloads of money from those lame IP's which are, more or less, lame from the initial game is mindboggling. Who's still buying this crap?

TL;DR: Got AC Valhalla for free and still feel ripped-off.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Litchie

@i_p_daily: Maybe don't say stuff like "FPS is a shit genre" then? Or was that just to troll? I mean, I play basically no racing games. Would I call racing a shit genre? No, cause that would be ret****. I can differ between bad games and good games that I don't want to play. There's for example many sim racing games I know are good, but don't play as they bore the poo out of me. I assume it's the same with you and FPS games, no?

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

I don’t think “generic” is the right diagnosis here. The problem with Godfall seems to be more that it is very one note. For AC: Valhalla it‘s about the overwhelming amount if content, some of not so high quality (as I understand it). Both games also seem to have things going for them (more so Valhalla from what I have seen).

HankMulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HankMulder
Member since 2020 • 203 Posts

3 words I was dreading in AC Valhalla.

Boring. Bloated. Endless.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

Yeah a little disappointed at launch games, was hoping for GOW, glad blops is using a updated engine but would preferred a whole new one (god knows they need it)

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45094 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

The general rule is, if Ghost hypes a game, automatically dock 2 points from your hype bare minimum. If he hates on a game, you can add 2, and if that game is not a linear FPS, add an additional point. If it's a Sony game, completely disregard anything he says.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#23 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58904 Posts

Enjoy those hiked prices bros.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ghosts4ever

@Litchie said:
@i_p_daily said:

thankyou my friend. someone understand good games. Ghost games required tons of depth and challenge and are actual games rather than movie games or some generic RPG.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46241 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Enjoy those hiked prices bros.

The consoles are actually quite cheap. But damn, these subscriptions and hiked game prices really make things expensive.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

The new gen starts with another generic thread from OP

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#27 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

AC Valhalla is actually a really fun game. I look for any reason to hate on Ubisoft but they do make some fun games from time to time.

@SolidGame_basic said:
@i_p_daily said:

The general rule is, if Ghost hypes a game, automatically dock 2 points from your hype bare minimum. If he hates on a game, you can add 2, and if that game is not a linear FPS, add an additional point. If it's a Sony game, completely disregard anything he says.

Nah, just don't pay attention to his criticisms. He has good taste in games when it comes to ones he likes, just poor judgement in games he dislikes :P

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

They need to cut these massive games back down to size.

I loved Origins for the first 12 hours or so (a very solid single player campaign length, imo) but then it went on and on for twice that length again, and that was with me ignoring almost all the side stuff to just blow through the main quest. No new gameplay or interesting story, just the same thing on a treadmill over and over.

Never touched Odyssey. I'm told it's it's even more gigantic. Eh.

Ass Creed in a city with a cool setting, fast pace and 10 to 15 hour length is very cool! But these gigantic bloated action "RPG" (not really) sequels are just confusing. Who's enjoying all this filler? I say that as someone who LIKES Ubi sandbox games in general, just not these latest grindy ones.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

I think Ubisoft games needs to be banned as crimes against humanity gamers.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Ghosts4ever

@pc_rocks said:

I think Ubisoft games needs to be banned as crimes against humanity gamers.

the open world RPG now new trend. 7th gen was linear FPS like COD, 8th gen was open world. now it will be RPG.

I really hope we get more FPS next gen. its like people in 7th gen complain so much about too many FPS that we barely got 1 or 2 FPS release every year. we need more FPS and less these generic open world 600 hours RPG.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44140 Posts

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla looks pretty good to me. Looking forward to playing it myself.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Ghosts4ever

@Archangel3371 said:

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla looks pretty good to me. Looking forward to playing it myself.

really? im shocked. every game looks good.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44140 Posts

@ghosts4ever: I may have a pretty broad taste in games but let’s not get carried away. 😅

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2927 Posts

I can't be bothered by one youtuber's opinion. Assassin's Creed is Assassin's Creed. Valhalla seems to be Origins / Odyssey all over again but in the Viking Age. You already know if you like it or not. Personally I like it and would love to play it on next gen hardware.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Godfall doesn't interest me and I knew Ubi made an Ubi game again, meh. Looking forward on Demon's Souls, Ratchet & Clank and Miles Morales (on the PS5 lul).

BlueEyedCasva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BlueEyedCasva
Member since 2015 • 599 Posts

@ghosts4ever: Honestly its better to wait for cyberpunk 2077

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#37 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

So this actually means they are good games, cause the TC has some trash tier tastes in games.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38 WitIsWisdom  Online
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

It is a good game. Haters will hate, it's what they do.